All Comments on 'Another Day in the Life Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another good one

I believe the wife put the oxy in the bottle. I also think she added the cyanate so that she had an excuse for not taking the oxy. Sorry WW but I accidentally clicked 2 stars and it won't let me change it to 5.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next and final chapter of this series is submitted.

I understand about the mouse slip. Apparently you Anon are not the only one having that problem, especially about the first chapter of the series. I'm grateful for all good votes, of course. When I see a (relatively) low score, I wonder if I'm being one-bombed or if there's something about the story the readers don't like. This story was an attempt to be more of a simple 'whodunnit'; do y'all want more or less of these?

On to the solution...

666iceman666icemanabout 6 years ago
My feble attempt to raise to the bait WW

The son placed the poison into the pain meds as he found out that his dad was not his real dad and therefore his mother had lied all along and he found out two years ago, as a latchkey kid they have ways of being streetwise more than the parents will give them credit for. The guy in protective custody may have gotten the drugs for the son to put into the pill box as he could not do it himself. She informed to the mob who he was and where he was. Hence the messy case.

The provable case would be through the blood grouping as he has the knowledge of where to find that info from.

The master plan is to surround himself with his angels with Cindy as Deputy Chief leaving that slot filled up will cover his back from someone else taking it on, then His other one and only Teresa as a formidable right hand person anyone could ask for looking after both sides of the detectives day to day running, Hewitt in charge of the Swat team but under the Captains watchful eye and guidance Mary Milton made up to cover Vice day to day. This is just to mess with the Councillors as in real terms the IC will continue to run it as he always has and will. Mullen will have to watch out as will the DA as I feel that the IC has them in his cross-hairs, all he has to do is let a certain CIA wet be informed of the bad feelings by some towards her husband and that issue would resolve itself.

All wrong but fun trying to guess. Another great tale another 5+ and please keep them coming.

Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
About "whodunnits"!

You asked, "This story was an attempt to be more of a simple 'whodunnit'; do y'all want more or less of these?" Well this old man thinks that would be a GREAT IDEA and add some balance to all the political intrigue which the IC must contend.

That political stuff is "real world" but how do we humble readers get any "educational/reaching moments" by which we and the detectives get those precious moments on observation, deduction and reasoning?

Just have to be mindful of what category "whodunnits" are listed to avoid the trap experienced in the past with the LONG DELAYS getting stories released for viewing.

Don't know if there will be a "mouse slip" by these old hands but the vote is suppose to be 5 STARS!

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Ol' Man

Some interesting guesses by everyone. We'll see what actually happens. :o)

As to delays in publishing, Llterotica has done pretty well getting the stories out. The only hiccup is 'non erotic' stories, so I always put at least one sex scene in to get it into another category. I try to integrate the sex scenes into the rest of the stories, but that's the one sticking point issue of most of my works... how to do that, and do it 'properly'.

And thanks everyone for the positive comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Simple Who Done It? Do you even know how to do that anymore without adding in some "real world" situations that are there to both distract us and make the story more interesting and enjoyable to read?

Keep doing what you're doing, we would not keep coming back if we did not enjoy your stories.

As for who did it? The son did it and Paul Escandes is the biological father and the mastermind who provided the drugs. The kid did it because he is miserable living with both of his parents who do not care about him and with his father in Witness Protection he believes his real father's promise that he will end up living with his real father away from his current existence where he has no friends and his parents do not give him the time of day. How he will prove it, a tiny slip by someone. Either they will find a video or someone will remember something or the Crowbar will figure out some way to lure Escandes back to his Town & County.

The person who will be succeeding Cindy will be either Tanya, Teresa, Myron, Joane or some former TCPD member leaving the LAPD over frustration with the politicians in California's Legislature tying their hands.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
looks like...

... I'm being1-bombed by some assholes..

madmaniacmadmaniacabout 6 years ago
Literotica delaying again.....

I see that Literotica are up to their old tricks, not relesing the third chapter in yet another captivating story of yours Wifewatchman. They really need to get a move on and release it.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Just rolling along with this one.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum9 months ago

A little off the beaten track, when is Lydia Green going to be outed as a mole for Sen Woosburn? I think that te kid but the oxycodene in bottle. But unknown to wife who put cyanide in bottle to be able to coll police with suspicion. This bottle of Tylenol had been open before incident and pills used previously. The kid may know from school science that parents who are both positive can not have an offspring with negative blood. There is no indication that the kid uses a computer for internet research. My guess

chytownchytown7 months ago

****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...