Another Dirty Father In Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eleanor, Eleanor," he replied, "don't even go there, you are the most precious woman I have ever known, ever met. I'm sorry this happened too, but I have to say, I'm sorry from a different perspective from yours."

"What do you mean?" she asked, somewhat confused.

"I have never wanted someone as much as I have wanted you," her father in law said, "I have kept it inside of me all this time, the desire for you. But today, well, what happened, it was pure chance, complete opportunity, so I took the risk, the chance. And I got what I was looking for, and you, if I may be so bold, got what you wanted, and I think, obviously needed!"

The wind went right out of Eleanor's sails, she couldn't argue with it, he was right, he had done for her what she had always wanted, total and full satisfaction when she was in this mood swing. She needed to be fucked, screwed, given a hard ride, and Dennis, 'bless him,' she thought, had done just that!

"So, is that it then," she suddenly yelled, her womanhood had been offended, "you have got what you wanted, fuck me, give me a seeing to, and then off you go, another notch on your belt, is that all I am Dennis!" A huge slap landed right on his face, it knocked him away from her. Eleanor jumped on him, knees either side, she slapped him again.

He knew better than to respond, or hit back, he lay there as she slapped him some more, and they hurt too. "Come on then Dennis, you've had your son's wife, you've screwed her silly, now just get up, get dressed, and fuck off why don't you!" Then she burst into tears.

She was kneeling over him like a wonderful goddess, her red faced anger made her even more beautiful, and her flashing eyes sent jolts of desire for her cascading through him. Even he, after all these years had never been confronted this way. Her soft tangled hair swaying, her eyes ablaze, her lips blood red, her cheeks flushed.

"Have you ever had it up your back end Eleanor?" he asked innocently, she went from tears to laughter in a nanosecond.

"You bastard, you bastard," she said laughing, "no I haven't!" then she looked at him, comprehension in her eyes, "not yet!" she said, knowing that if this continued, she would certainly do so. Not giving her time to think about any more, he grabbed both of her nipples and rolled them in his knowing fingers. Eleanor's face screwed up into a grimace of utter pleasure, she fell to him.

"Dennis?" she whispered before her mouth got his, how could she fight this with all her emotions racing through her like they were. She cursed this monthly cycle, but she needed sexual relief like no other woman she knew. He broke the kiss and went for her neck; he had to subdue her, so that her sexual urges were channelled to him from her.

Dennis wanted his gorgeous daughter in law to rely on him for what he could do for her. He didn't yet know about the situation he had found her in, the monthly desperate urges that shut down her resistance for sexual gratification. But when he did he would thank his lucky stars that he had come to her house, and found her on her bed relieving herself.

Then Eleanor surprised him, she slid down his body and sucked up his cock. Eleanor had been in the habit of putting her thumb in her mouth, and imagined the delights of sucking cock whilst her fingers were busy in her pussy. Again Dennis was getting the benefit; she needed his cock in her mouth, almost as much as she needed cock in her pussy.

He lay back and let her get on with it, and she was masterful, his prick was twirled and sucked, licked and kissed, his balls came in for the same treatment. He, having just shot his load twice in quick succession wasn't about to do it again, he needed the respite. So his sexy son's wife went about her business with his body. She too had guessed that he would need to recover before she got him again, and she was happy to hoover him up.

Eleanor ended up climbing over him, 69, her pussy was in need of some reciprocal attention, he gazed up at the heavenly sight above him. At the smiling glistening lips, and her little man in its boat waiting for him, to give his daughter in law's very hot pussy much needed tongue. He couldn't have planned all of this. It was Mother Nature at her best, giving two now consenting adults, the freedom and desire to satisfy both ways.

Dennis lifted his head and licked the lips, Eleanor felt the ten thousand volt charge rip through her, her hips dropped swiftly on to him, she covered him, he wriggled his face to get to her. And then they were both engaged in battle to demolish each other. But it was a battle Eleanor couldn't win.

She needed to climax and quickly, so, she responded to the stimulation from her husband's father, and broke for the finish line. Dennis lapped her all the way, his tongue doing the dirty by attacking her little clit, and sucking her at the same time. And when he reached over and sank his middle finger into her ass, Eleanor exploded like a bomb going off in a steel room.

Her knees shot backwards, her mouth engulfed his cock, it went all the way down, it was the first time she had had cock right in her throat. She choked, pulled at his prick as much as she could, then yanked her head away so she could breathe.

But the orgasm was more than she could bear; she shuddered and juddered like a car using its ABS. Cum shot out of her and covered Dennis's face, he beamed, this is what fucking and rutting was all about for him, massive cums from his woman if he did it right, 'well today, Dennis my lad,' he told himself, 'you've done it more than right!' and he congratulated himself as he finished her off.

Eleanor slowed down, her breathing was ragged, her stomach still rolling from the orgasm, her pussy was a melting pot of honey. Her nipples were thimble hard and bursting open. She got her mouth off him, and laid down where she was, she couldn't move, not yet. There was too much still going on in her mind and body.

Gradually recovering, Eleanor started to move, but Dennis beat her to it, he slid around so they were now side by side, on their stomachs and looking at each other. He lifted a hand and stroked her, passed it over her ass, and slid a finger in, Eleanor mumbled but didn't move.

'Later Dennis,' he said in his head, 'I'll do it later, maybe tomorrow.' When he decided she had rested, he moved to her and gave her the love, softness, and sweet kindness he knew she wanted from him. Now he had screwed his fantastic daughter in law, and he had fucked her, now it was time to love her, and he did.

Later after much loving, kissing and caressing, he mentioned the shower, "Shall we?" he asked. She smiled a beautiful relaxed smile and nodded her lovely head.

"What are we going to do Dennis, Daddy," she corrected herself, what's going to happen now. We can't go on like this can we, can we?" He wanted to know why and how she was like this, absolutely red hot!

"Are you always as randy and as horny as this Elly, I walk in here and you were on your bed having a barrel load of fun with yourself," he said, "that is, until I took it up for you, why?" She looked at him, she was about to seal her own fate for at least one week every month.

Not thinking of what she was about to reveal about herself, something no one knew but her, she replied. "I'm like this every month Daddy, a week to the minute after I've had my period, I get uncontrollable urges to relieve myself, I have to do myself wherever I am, why I don't know, but I do."

Dennis was a man of the world, but he had no idea what this phenomenon was, but right off he saw the possibility of having her for one week every month, all to himself, and he would make sure he was there to reap the benefits! He thought for a moment, then latched on to part of her comment.

"You said you have to 'do' yourself no matter where you are, what do you mean?" he was more than intrigued. Elly thought before answering.

"Well," she said, "yesterday I was at the garage filling my car, and I had to use the loo so I could get myself off, and I could hardly walk back when I'd finished, goodness knows what the man in the shop thought!" She giggled delightfully, and Dennis laughed with her, this was getting better.

"When did start, today, yesterday, when?" he asked her.

"Yesterday morning," she answered, 'so,' Dennis thought, 'she'll be like it for the next five days or so, brilliant!'

"When will John be back honey?" he asked, in his best innocent voice.

"Friday, why?" she told him, not understanding that her father in law was making his plans for him, and for her. 'Today is Tuesday, so I can have her for the next three days then?' he asked himself.

"No real reason Elly, just asking," he told her. Then to try and put her at ease, and to give himself more time to recover so he could make love to her again, he said. "How about we go and shower hon?" and he slapped her ass sexily.

"Ooooh you brute!" she laughed huskily, "come on then lets shower, I don't want a dirty smelly old man in my bed tonight!" Dennis laughed uproariously, but her words, 'in my bed tonight,' rang his bell.

He slapped her ass again, and made her yelp honeyly, "and less of the 'old man,' young lady, I'm more than a match for you, and you'll learn that now!" They went off arm in arm, she leaning against him, 'Why aren't I feeling guilty now about this' she asked herself, 'some remorse yes, but guilt, no! Then on the way to her bathroom, 'maybe Daddy will have the answer?'

But in fairness she already knew, she was horny, she was sexually activated, desperate every single month for a full week. John wasn't always there to help. So Dennis had got her, he had walked into her home, gone upstairs and seen doing herself on her bed. Taken the advantage at great risk, and succeeded. In reality it could have been any man, but it hadn't been any man who had got her. It was her husband's dad, her sexy father in law.

'And to his credit,' she thought, 'he has given me what only he could have given me, and I'll thank him for ever for it.' This thought was his ticket to the future; she would be ready for him anytime he wanted, no matter when. 'And now,' she decided, 'even outside of my torturous week every month!'

Elly didn't know how she was going to reconcile this with her marriage to his son, but thought she would wait to see how it went. But Dennis already had other thoughts. He had wanted her from the moment he saw her, but he would never have pursued her, would never have compromised her or him. Opportunity had presented itself, and he had taken it, simple as that.

He was going to screw his young son's wife as often as possible, for as long as possible, and then he would be on his way. He wanted no commitments, no set times, dates or places. Fucking was all he had in mind, and fucking and screwing this young beauty who was his daughter in law, was all he would do.

In the shower he and Elly had the time of their lives, she was gasping, gripping him when she came, she was like a tap that could not be turned off. He was all over her, nothing and nowhere got left untouched. And he told her point blank, that when he was ready she was getting it up the ass! It wasn't a request; it was a simple statement of fact.

Elly accepted what he said, she knew that he would do it no matter what she said, any protests would be discarded out of hand. And, that it would more than likely be tonight when she got it, for that reason when they left the bathroom, her bottle of oils would in her hand, and at the side of the bed waiting.

She received a call from John that evening, she looked at his dad, who got up and left the room, not wanting to put pressure on her. She curled up in the bed and told him how well she was coping on her own. He asked how she was managing her 'thing?' Elly replied truthfully, that, 'things were better this month than they had ever been,' and she wasn't lying to him!

She ended the call and went to find his dad, it seemed so easy, he was here, John wasn't, he was taking care of her, and John couldn't because he wasn't here. His dad's prick was her saviour, John's, at this moment, wasn't. They went downstairs, Elly wearing a robe, Dennis dressed for the reason that if anyone came to the door, he wouldn't be sat naked in his son's kitchen with a hard on for his young wife.

Later they went into her sitting room, curtains drawn, she went and sat in his lap, she had given herself up now, no pretences, no complaints. And no regrets at having found, or been given, the relief from her monthly torment by her lovely father in law. They spent the early evening talking, she asked him things daughters in law shouldn't ask the FILs.

Elly had heard about his ways with women, even his son had told her of some of his sexcapades. Dennis ghad laughed them off, but he wasn't that happy with her knowing things about him. He would have to be more careful in future. Then to back her up a bit, he said.

"If you keep asking things about me, I'll bring a friend of mine round here to sort you out good and proper!"

"Ooooh Daddy, would you do that, you are a naughty boy, but I don't need any more than I've got here," she told him, sliding her hand down to grip his cock, and giving him a loving kiss too. This is where he brought out an immediate fabrication.

"I'm not thinking of another man Elly, I have a woman friend, she is a tall black beauty, who swings both ways. And I know for a fact that if she got her hands on you, your life as you know it would be over!" He grinned widely to himself, Elly's jaw dropped, and she went wide eyed.

"I'm sorry daddy I won't mention things ever again," she told him, he had shaken her with that. She had never been with a woman, and if even if she were to, it wouldn't be with a black one, beautiful or not. Dennis's prick hardened as she rolled it, that brief chat had edged him to an erection which she was completing for him.

In a matter of fact way, Dennis tried out his dominance over his son's wife. "Let's go upstairs Elly, I need to fuck you in the ass now, I was going to wait until tomorrow, but the thought of you under Janis has turned me on," he whispered, as his prick twitched. Elly never spoke, she got off him and stood waiting for him to take her back to bed, the thought of him doing her ass, was outweighed by the thought of what he had just said. "The thought of you under Janis!"

Arm in arm the lovers made their way up, and got into bed, love making ensued and soon Elly was begging for him. Dennis reached for the bottle, he didn't want her to suffer too much as his big prick invaded, captured, and subjugated her ass. He rubbed and prodded some into her; this on its own made her have a small climax.

"Jesus Christ,' she said to herself, 'if knowing what he's going to do to me can make me cum, what am I going to be like when he's in me?' She found out seconds later, Dennis slid in like a hot knife through butter; he went all the way in, in one move. Elly squealed, but the pain wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be.

Instead she experienced immediate excitement, arousal, submission, completion, acceptance of a dominant being in her. Capitulation befell her. Her body and mind were reigned in wholly, he rode his mare to the gate. She sensed too that this was going to be better than good, all these years she had shied away from it, and now it was happening, she knew she would enjoy it, even made to enjoy it, no option but to.

Dennis realised that she was feeling okay, he was good to go so he went. He set about screwing his daughter in laws ass big time, and it wasn't long before he was going to cum. Elly was exploding every other thrust from him, her firm round and taut ass was his buffer, he bounced up and down off it time and again, before thumping back in.

Elly was crying in pain and complete satisfied blissful orgasmic joy, she was cumming right left and centre. He grabbed her nipples and nearly tore them off, she cried out pitifully as he ripped another orgasm through her wracked body.

Then Dennis's prick got in on the act proper, it swelled, he was going to cum, the tightness of her ass made it excruciatingly fabulous, the end of his prick was locked in by her sphincter, his cum rocketed up and out to fill her bowels completely. It bent her in half, she came harder and harder, it near decapitated her. She came once more and then fainted. Dennis knew what had happened, but finished cumming himself before checking on her.

Taking a deep breath, he rolled onto his side taking her with him, his prick still lodged deep within, he held her, she was breathing hard but normally. He smiled to himself, 'what a fucking great fuck she is, and what an even better fuck she will be when I've taught her how to.'

Later he slipped out of her, he went to clean himself up, got back in bed with her, then he surrounded himself over her and closed his eyes, 'Dennis, my lad, this has been one of your better days, if not the best,' he told himself, as he kissed her neck then fell to sleep.

When he opened his eyes it was a bright sunshiny day, the sun was streaming through the windows, he had to check for a moment as to his whereabouts. Then he smelled it, bacon and eggs, she was cooking for him. He lay back, arranged himself and waited. Thirty minutes later a vision that was his daughter in law tripped into the bedroom carrying a large platter full of breakfast goodies.

She was wearing an extremely short sheer negligee that left nothing to his imagination, and no panties. She was already for action, her pussy was heated thinking of her husband's sexy powerful dad waiting for her in her own bed. She set the tray for on its legs and sat at his sat and began to feed him, but she soon gave that up in favour of playing with his prick. She left him to feed himself and headed for the foot of the bed.

Lifting the sheets she began the short crawl to her target, she smelled him, then she saw him. Dennis knew where she was headed, and had a satisfied feeling in his bones. She was in, and she wouldn't be pulling out. Then he felt that first glorious touch of the tip of her tongue in his pee hole, then the soft lips kissing, and the soft warm feel of mouth over his cock, and of it entering its warm soft haven, before ravenous sucking and swallowing took over.

He looked at the form and the shape of her superb body enveloped by the sheet. The movement of her head as she began to suck him off, her fingers caressing his testicles. Elly powered up, she attacked him fervently, her one aim in life right now was to make him cum, and for her to get all he had in her luscious mouth, before swallowing it whole.

She worked at him long and hard, he lay there giving her no help, he just wanted nature to take its course, and when it did, he would give her all she wanted. The heat intensified, her application was paramount, she felt the first twinges of involuntary movement from him. He was on his way and soon she would have her just rewards.

His hips jumping was the first indication that an explosion was imminent, then his hand on her head, he jammed forward and the first dumper load shot out into the waiting receptacle. Elly swallowed it and him. Her mouth became an Anaconda's as it swallowed its victim whole, the thick hot spunk filled her and she took it all, she devoured him, and the boiling spunk.

Sucking, nibbling, biting she had it, escape was an impossibility, Elly was astounded by her father in laws capacity for so much cum, she had never had such a wonderful load as this. After taking all he had she rested her head, his cock still held by her lips. Dennis's beautiful daughter in law marvelled at the fact that, while she was still as horny as ever, this had given her a satisfaction that had partly tamed her wild sexual aggression.

Dennis's deflated cock was allowed to slip out from between her pouty lips. And now he had re-started eating his breakfast she stayed where she was , her lips caressing his soggy bell end. Her hand cupping his balls, she moved them gently, remembering fondly the deposits she had just taken out of his personal spunk bank.