Another Dirty Father In Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she heard the clatter of knife and fork being put down she emerged from under the covers and nestled into him. He put the tray to one side and collected her in his arms. He was looking forward to however long he would have her for, he knew already the dangers he was risking, not only for himself but her and her husband, his son.

Then Elly hit him broadside, full on, she holed him below the water line.

"You know we are trying for a baby don't you daddy, and I think you might have contributed to the cause?" He stuttered and stammered, he didn't know, John hadn't told him, but now he had dumped tons of his potent seed right where it mattered, into her fertile womb!

"Bloody hell Elly," he said, "why didn't you say?" he blabbed.

"Why, are you telling me it would have made a difference, that you wouldn't have fucked me, and made love to me like you have?" she said, rather blithely. And before Dennis could say any more, she said, "So now you do know, are you going to tell me you don't want me again, that you don't want this?" and Eleanor jumped to her knees showing him her beautiful sexy body, holding up her fabulous firm tits, with the huge man eating, super sensitive nipples, and a superb sexy feline seductive smile.

He groaned, the answer was an emphatic no. He grabbed her, threw her on to her back and mounted her, he sank his head between her silky thighs and got her pussy and clit in one go. Elly shrieked, and an orgasm blasted her off the planet. Her thighs closed around his head and held him tight to her, his tongue though absolutely devastated her, she came and she came, again and again.

Elly did something then she had never done in her life, and had never even contemplated it, she pushed her forefinger right into Dennis's proffered ass. She sniggered dirtily to herself, she wiggled it about, pushed it in and pulled it out, she was finger fucking her father in laws ass, while he was setting bombs off in her pussy with his tongue.

Elly finally pulled her aching finger out, then she lifted her head and kissed him right on his little brown hole. This was followed by her clamping her mouth to him and she reamed him with her tongue, she was also hanging on to his prick to hold herself to him. Both eventually gave in to the other, they lay in each others arms and rested.

They made their way downstairs, mainly because if anyone called they would be dressed and respectable. Later that night though, as they went to bed early, Dennis said to his son's gorgeous wife.

"Were you telling me the truth Elly, about you and John trying for a baby?"

She looked at him, she was already holding his cock, it had been hours since he had seen to her, she was doubly horny now. She held her breath, "Yes Daddy, we are," she told him. Dennis smiled, looked right back t her, her eyes penetrating him.

"Well," he said, "we'd better get back to bed then hadn't we, we have a lot of loving to do before Friday then don't we, especially if you want a baby sooner rather than later!" He laughed and dragged her up to bed, he fucked, and made love to her more times that week than he had ever fucked, or made love to a woman.

Dennis and his beautiful daughter in law Eleanor, had a love affair for six years, and in that time she produced four healthy children. He had no idea if any, or all of them were his. All he knew or cared about were them. They were his beloved grand children, and he loved them all as if they were his own.