All Comments on 'Another Family Story'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

I hope this was true story it is so hot. I would love to have a opportunity like this. And would love to venture new waters!

jbiloverjbiloverover 10 years ago
Try for more

I hope you will bring the two guys into getting it on as well. It would be a real foursome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good short story

This is an arrangement that can work well for all. More people should be open minded about relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I would love to do this with my Dad, his girlfriend, and her daughter. I loved your story. Yes it would be hot if Father and son got to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
family fun

very nice story.... my cock was erect the entire time I was reading it... My parents quite often had sex with their bedroom door open and walked around the house naked whenever they could. My brother and I were allowed to be nude as well when ever we wanted. We were reluctant in the beginning , but never pushed to by our parents. Roger and I slowly began to enjoy being naked with our parents especially on weekends. I do remember the first time mom and dad did something sexual while being naked with us. We were watching a movie all together on the couch when my mother bent down and took my father's cock into her mouth. After a few minutes she leaned up and looked over at us and said, " your fathers cock tastes very good, look how big it is now". With that Roger and I looked past mom to see dad's cock sticking straight up glistening with her saliva. both our cocks began to get hard then. The next thing she said was very exciting, she said " Jack why don't you take Roger's cock in your mouth and see what I mean".........from then on, we all enjoyed bi-sexual fun together always ending with one of us guys taking a thick load of cum either in our ass or mouths.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just one thing

The only problem I had with this story is that she should have been Eric's real mother, not a stepmother...

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
fun story

i wish it was the mom - but a step mom is ok in a pinch!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story love fucking my step mom and watch my wife getting fucked by my dad

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow great story of family sharing, is there more to come? What about pregnancy now that'll be interesting to explain to any children (yes I'm your mum but unsure if your dad is dad or granddad)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story had me hard and erect from the word go if only there was another part to the story as some have that the father and son enjoy some bi bonding just as the girls where getting it on together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
1126 Followers
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.