All Comments on 'Another Fantasy Fulfilled in Vegas'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
REALLY HOT STORY!!!!

WOW.............the adventures with Marie keep getting hotter and hotter. Is she for real? If so, Okay Jack is one very lucky man. Great story........did this really happen?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story!

Okay Jack, keep on truckin' with these stories, and have Marie keep on fuckin'. It's another hot one for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She is Hot!

Wife turns Porn Star. Wouldn't every husband like that deep down? Too bad he does'nt know about Marie's extreme dalliances because he might want to join in and have some real fun. Is he ever going to figure out what's going on with his hot little wifey ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Group Sex?

Or BDSM? Sure there is plenty of group sex in the story, but this bitch seems to really get off on the sexual pleasure of pain. Why not take her to a place where she can get what she wants and deserves?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what a finale

Taking that monster cock at the end was a great finale. That gal is something else. Would love to meet her, and then meat her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crazy Husband

If Marie likes it rough like that, her husband is crazy not to give it to her that way. It would be cool for him to handcuff and whip her, and put it on the Net.

marriedpervsmarriedpervsover 4 years ago
Marie

I would have loved to be Marie. Great story......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous