Another Fantasy Fulfilled in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Marie took her position to the side of the bed between the four attendants, a man appeared in a full tuxedo with a crisp formal white shirt and he was wearing a pink cummerbund and pink bow tie. He was holding a hand held microphone. He welcomed the patrons to the evening performance and told them that introductions would be made shortly. He further told the attendees that a portion of the proceeds from the evening would be donated to breast cancer research, thus the pink attire.................a very nice gesture.

Around the spacious room were several flat screen panels what would allow the patrons to see "up close and personal" all of the action that would ensue.

The emcee introduced the five participants behind him by first name only. As he called each name the attendants took a slight step forward, smiled and nodded to the audience. Ashley................Carla....................Giovanni.......and finally........Carlo.

"Ladies and gentlemen, our star performer this evening is the very lovely Marie." The patrons applauded politely.

She smiled radiantly and waved to the crowd. In the background soft music began to play. It was Ravel's Bolero very faintly playing on the surround sound system.

All of the attendants disrobed leaving the women in white lacy bras and white thongs while the men had on only the black leather pouches containing their impressive bulges.

Marie was led to the foot of the massive bed just a few feet from the velvet rope separating her from the onlookers. First her attendants helped her out of her floor length negligee revealing the black bra and thong. There was an audible gasp from the audience.

From the ceiling a pair of soft, black ropes dangled on either side of Marie. Her female attendants attached the ropes to her wrists and someone unseen to the patrons pulled the ropes up so that Marie was standing on her toes with her arms stretched straight over her head.

Carla and Ashley disappeared for a few moments and returned with bottles of warm oils. I found out later they contained a special concoction of oil made from honey, corn syrup and special herbs. This turned out to be an important part of the evening as the oils were totally edible and apparently tasted terrific.

The ladies rubbed the oil all over Marie's lovely and toned body taking special care to avoid her most private area between her legs but with a liberal amount of oil on the rest of her body including her large and lovely breasts.

I know Marie's body and I know how sensitive her nipples are. I watched as her body began to tighten and within moments of the first contact with her nipples she climaxed. It may not have been apparent to everyone in the room but her attendants and I knew it. I smiled wondering how many more orgasms there would be.

Once her body was slathered with the warm oils the girls disappeared again and Giovanni and Carlo appeared with nipple clamps which they placed on each of Marie's perky and extended nipples. Level One had been completed. First the pleasure and then the pain.

Marie was writhing on the end of the ropes and it was obvious that she was craving relief. The music played louder and faster as the crowd anticipated what was to happen next.

Level Two began with Marie being released from the ropes and laid gently on the bed. Another man appeared wearing an all white outfit of shorts and a crisp white shirt. Around his waist was a belt which carried two bottles of oil, one on either hip. The nipple clamps stayed in place.

The slightly built man had a medicinal quality about him and the emcee announced very softly that Marie was about to receive a deep tissue massage which would provide both pain and pleasure. The man administered the massage very effectively pressing deep into the soft tissue on Marie's body. He did her breasts, stomach and legs first and then turned her over on to her stomach. He seemed in no hurry and worked each muscle group diligently making certain to extract maximum release from Marie's body.

Once he had worked on her back, butt, thighs and calves Giovanni appeared with a small silver tray. On the tray was a medium sized butt plug which the man placed gently into Marie's anus. Level Two had been completed.

Ashley brought Marie a bottle of water and she drank heartily from it. Carla approached carrying to feather wands. She handed one to Ashley and once they tethered Marie to the ceiling ropes they started using the feathers slowly and deliberately across her body taking special time with her sensitive nipples, butt and dripping wet pussy. Marie seemed to be climaxing softly every 30 seconds or so. She emitted soft moaning sounds and she occasionally gasped for breath. She wiggled and writhed on the ropes as the women expertly teased and tantalized her to an extremely heightened state of arousal. They seemed in no hurry to allow Marie to experience her ultimate relief.

After fifteen minutes of sheer torturous pleasure Marie was approached by Giovanni. He carried with him a 9 inch dildo and slowly spread Marie's legs inserting the thick cock inside her shaved pussy. Marie eagerly accepted the invasion as she desperately needed the release. Once fully inside her Giovanni pushed hard and fast with little warm up. The pain he was administering was also pure pleasure as Marie quickly climaxed again and again on the invading cock. Level Three ended after about 8 minutes of dildo intercourse.

Carla then appeared as if by magic. She was a lovely vision now stark naked. It appeared her body had been oiled lightly. She approached Marie and released the velvet ropes. As Marie stood in front of Carla she wrapped her arms around her and as their nipples touched and their lips met, the moment was electric. Carla led Marie to the bed and pushed her gently on to the bed. She spread her legs wide and dipped her mouth to Marie's sex.

As Carla's teeth touched Marie's sensitive clitoris she came almost immediately and violently. Her body had a pent up need her release was nothing short of an eruption. The massive climax spurred Carla to dive deeper into Marie's dripping sex and she ate Marie to another half dozen climaxes within a few minutes. Her technique was slow and deliberate and effective. She softly touched Marie's nipples pinching them lightly and causing climax after climax.

Soon Carla withdrew and like magic, she disappeared only to be replaced by Carlo. He raised Marie's legs roughly into the air and dove down on her sex like a man possessed. While he was rougher than his female colleague he knew exactly how to arouse Marie in a rugged and passionate way. It was much more animal-like and highly effective. Marie came loudly and gushed on to Carlo's mouth. She was dripping wet. No one could remember how many times Marie had climaxed but everyone knew that she was only on Level Four.

Once Marie had actually gone limp with an enormous eruption, Carlo moved away from her lovely body. Ashley appeared with bottled water and Marie asked for a glass of wine. Her request was quickly granted and she sipped generously from the glass while Carla gave her a sponge bath with warm water and a hot towel. The break revived Marie and she whispered to Carla, "What's next?"

Without delay, Carla pushed Marie back on the bed and her lips quickly found Marie's overly sensitive nipples. Carla expertly nibbled, kissed and sucked the lovely and erect pink nipples causing Marie to climax softly. Her body shuddered and she sighed audibly as the patrons watched entranced in the moment.

Carla nibbled and kissed her way down Marie's flat stomach kissing every inch slowly and expertly. She traced her long, slender fingers down Marie's inner thigh causing Marie to wiggle her sexy ass on the bed. Carla was deliberate and focused as she soon found Marie's labia with her talented mouth. She softly ate Marie to several climaxes and slowly moved away allowing Giovanni to take her place.

Giovanni moved between Marie's obscenely spread legs and he lapped away at her shaved labia. His technique was more physical as opposed to Carla's soft and sensitive approach.

He then moved up Marie's stomach to her breasts pausing to kiss her nipples before tracing his slow kisses up her slender neck to those lovely facial lips. He kissed her deeply as Marie sucked her own love juice from the mouth and lips of the Italian man.

He moved his body between her legs and rubbed his impressive and thick nine inch cock along Marie's slit. She was begging him to fuck her whispering in his ear that she wanted it hard and fast. Giovanni lined his large plum-shaped head at the entrance to her sex and plunged in pausing on slightly about half way in.

He quickly drove his cock all the way to the heart of Marie's sex and she moaned loudly and screamed. "YES................YES......give me that big cock" It must have been sweet relief for Marie who loves a hard cock ramming into her. The harder he rode her the harder she fucked him back. The audience was rapt with the steamy and sexy scene being played out before them. Giovanni drove into Marie, over and over, faster and faster and she yelled out as she climaxed again and again. It seemed she never stopped climaxing and I reached down to my own cock and rubbed it through my trousers. It was throbbing and hard as a piece of steel.

Both of the gorgeous bodies were now dripping with sweat as they seemed as if they were in some sort of competition. But this was about pleasure and only a little bit of pain. Marie screamed as she had perhaps her biggest orgasm of the night and soon Giovanni groaned loudly as he emptied himself into Marie. (At her own request she did not want anyone using a condom. She loves the feel and taste of cum and wanted it all.)

Both of the lovers collapsed on the bed seemingly spent. I later learned that very few women make it past Level Five but I knew Marie would not stop there.

She was only collecting herself for the next level.

Giovanni disappeared leaving Marie alone and covered with a sheet. Patrons were emotionally spent and took the short break to use the facilities or get another drink. The men and women all seemed to be in a trance-like state. Some of the men rubbed their crotches, obviously aroused by the steamy scenes in the room.

Whoever controlled the audio in the room was masterful. He (or she) knew just how to score the action to the music and also knew when to increase and decrease the audio. And the music selection was impeccable highlighting every motion and movement from soft to rough with exactly the right sound track.

After a break of approximately ten minutes the patrons began returning to their places, each one straining to get the best view possible. Marie stirred ever so slightly under the sheet.

From the rear of the room all four attendants (two men and two women) appeared like an apparition. Each was cloaked in a flowing white robe. All four of them swooped onto the bed in a highly choreographed movement and swept Marie from under the sheets bringing her to a standing position at the foot of the bed. Marie's lovely and naked form coupled with the 4 attendants in their robes made for stunning and erotic theater. African drum beats made their way into the consciousness of the patrons and participants. Once the attendants dropped their robes the beat of the drums increased along with the audio levels. It was masterful.

The four attendants swarmed over Marie like they were starving for sex. Marie simply gave in to the moment and allowed herself to be ravished. It took only a few seconds for her to climax. Level Six was underway.

The five naked bodies swirled and moved in every sexy pose you might imagine. Marie passively allowed the men to tweak her nipples while the women caressed her softly and sexily. As they moved to the massive bed Marie was placed on the edge of the bed with her legs hanging over the side. Ashley dropped to her knees and began eating heartily at Marie's sex while each nipple was being devoured by the two men.

The action got hotter and hotter on the bed as the video camera pushed the images out to a huge audience on the live Internet broadcast. We later learned that this event was the most watched event on the pay per view porno network and the audience grew throughout the broadcast. This meant that people were talking about the action and telling their friends to tune in and watch the action. Marie was so engrossed in the action she had no clue how many people were watching her. I watched intently as the cameramen moved about to get better angles and sexier scenes to transmit to the live audience. At $49.95 per viewer someone was making a lot of money. Marie loves being the center of attention but she had no idea she was now an international, Internet porno star.

Clearly Level Six was the main event of the evening and the five attractive participants had sex in every possible configuration one could imagine. Throughout it all Marie remained the center of attention and she climaxed over and over and never seemed to tire. She is unbelievable. The good, old fashioned orgy lasted at least thirty minutes with only a couple of brief water or wine breaks.

Once each man had cum twice and the women had climaxed who knows how many times, the music slowed as did the action on the bed. Marie lay on the bed as limp as a rag doll. Surely she would elect to call it a night and bow out at Level Six.

Carla washed Marie with a warm sponge and heated towel. Patrons took another break from the intense action on the bed. It was not only hot and steamy but extremely well choreographed. There was nothing cheesy about this production. The hosts had thought of everything and clearly it had paid off.

Carla whispered in Marie's ear. "Do you want to continue?"

Marie smiled that million dollar smile and said, "Are you kidding? I wouldn't miss this for anything. What's next?"

Carla smiled, kissed her gently on the lips and told her she would be right back.

Level Seven began quietly and softly with Carla and Ashley bringing heated oils and talented hands. Marie turned on to her stomach and the two females, clad only in red thongs and red high heels, slowly massaged Marie, one on either side. They gently massaged every inch of Marie's fabulous flesh including special attention to the bottoms of her sexy feet. Once done they toweled her lightly and gently turned her over to her back.

The music played in the background and it was soft flute music playing over the background sounds of water lapping at the seashore. It was soft and soothing.

Carla and Ashley seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time on Marie's perky breasts and nipples. She can cum with simply nipple stimulation and within a minute she did just that shuddering and moaning out loud as the climax overtook her body.

They moved slowly down her body to her lower abdomen careful to avoid her shaved pubis. They moved down her legs with the warm, pungent oils and massaged her thighs, calves and then feet and toes. Once done, they returned to her sex and gently massaged the lower abdomen moving down to her clitoris. Marie, in her highly aroused state, had an almost violent orgasm within seconds after Carla started stimulating her clit. It is safe to say that every person in the room, even the seasoned voyeurs, were impressed with Marie's ability to cum over and over and never seem to get enough. It was a truly amazing performance by Marie.

Without fanfare the women disappeared. After a few moments of silence the music began and it was a lovely rendition of Scheherazade, softly at first as Marie collected herself waiting for whatever was to follow.

From the doors behind the large bed the two male attendants emerged wearing nothing but a black leather thong/pouch and black cowboy boots. They were also wearing Lone Ranger type black masks. They roughly pulled Marie to her feet and placed a full black mask over her eyes disallowing any visual reference at all. They stretched her arms overhead as the velvet ropes appeared from the ceiling. They attached the ropes to her wrists and the ropes retracted into the ceiling and spread her arms to either side.

Then they pulled ropes from somewhere on the floor. They seemed to appear out of nowhere. They attached the ropes to her ankles and they retracted into the floor pulling Marie into a full spread eagle position suspended slightly off the floor. She stared blindly into the crowd without seeing but trying to anticipate what might be next.

The two men reached into a small bag and retrieved two cat o nine tails. This is a small whip with a thick leather handle and 12-15 small leather strips extending from the handle. Each man grasped the whips in their hands and one man went behind Marie and started lightly whipping her ass. The other man stayed in front of Marie and started lightly whipping her breasts with the whip.

Soon the man behind Marie started raising the whip upwards between her legs stroking her hot, wet pussy with the leather strips. Marie was moaning constantly and cumming softly over and over as the whips pelted her creamy skin.

The man behind Marie moved directly behind her and began stroking her ass with long hard strokes. The music played louder and faster as the men expertly stroked their instruments trying to push Marie to a huge climax using nothing but the whips.

Marie started breathing heavily but her skin was barely pink so the whipping strokes were not designed to hurt but titillate. Within 3 minutes or so Marie arched her back, threw her head back and yelled.................AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH................................YES...........

And she erupted in her most violent climax of the evening. Pleasure and then pain had produced an incredible tsunami from her toes to her head. Marie hung limply from the ropes. Carlo and Giovanni looked at each other, nodded and helped Marie down from her restraints. Level Seven had been successful.

Carla and Ashley appeared as if on cue and helped the lifeless Marie down from the ropes. They helped her to the bed and proceeded to wash her body with hot, steamy towels. The rubbed her from head to toe and then turned her over to her stomach where she lay motionless enjoying the feeling of the towels after the most intense orgasm of her life.

Marie consumed a bottle of water and a glass of wine before climbing under the sheets of the massive bed. She closed her eyes and waited patiently for the next scene to unfold. Soon the two female attendants came from behind the bed carrying what looked like a weightlifting bench. It was about 40 inches tall and had handles on either side of the plush leather padded center section. There was a place at the bottom for her feet and the base was wide in order to allow her to spread her legs wide. The placed her feet in the ankle straps and bent her over the padded bar. Marie reached out for the handles which provide a place for her hands which were also strapped lightly to the metal bars. Her ass was now high in the air with little doubt as to where the next action would take place.

Soon a man dressed in all black silk pants and shirt came in to the room wearing a black Zorro-type mask. He was tall and muscular and was carrying a riding crop under his arm. He proceeded right to Marie's upturned ass and could not see the man. She heard the audience gasp over the classical music emanating from the speakers.

The man in black raised the whip and began slow, soft and steady strokes on Marie's ass. As the man quickened his strokes and they came more frequently Marie began to moan. It was an animal like, mewling sound that was different from any sound previously heard. Her body began to quiver and tremble as the strokes came faster and harder. Soon he was whipping her hard and fast.....not intended to hurt but to provide pain that would turn to pleasure. He abruptly, and without fanfare, stopped and disappeared.