Another Fantasy Fulfilled in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla appeared wearing a white bra and thong. She moved in behind Marie with a cold, wet wash cloth and began soothing the whelp marks on Marie's gorgeous ass. Marie continued to moan lightly as Carla administered relief.

Soon Carla dropped the wash cloth and started kissing and licking Marie's ass. Her hand soon found Marie's clitoris and she expertly stimulated it while her tongue found Marie's anus. Soon Carla was moving her fingers in and out of Marie's dripping pussy while her tongue worked its magic on her anus. Within two minutes Marie cried out.............."Don't stop...............make me cum."

Carla continued and soon Marie yelled out like an animal and came hard on Carla's fingers. How many times had she climaxed? How much more could she endure?

Once her climax subsided, Carla used the wet cloth to sooth Marie's ass, which was still red from the whipping. Carla released her and led her back to the bed. Level Eight had produced the pain and pleasure as advertised.

Marie smiled as she stood and asked to use the facilities. She strode proudly to the spacious bathroom and closed the door. The patrons were emotionally spent from the sexy scenes but all were eager to see what the final scenes would reveal.

After a fifteen minute break the patrons had returned to their seats waiting anxiously for the reappearance of the lovely Marie. She soon appeared and looked ravishing. Still totally nude but looking refreshed Marie literally jumped on the bed and pulled the sheet over her body.

Within moments the four attendants appeared with the women in bra and thongs and the men in black G string pouches. They climbed on to the bed with each attendant giving Marie a gentle and loving kiss on the mouth. Carla lingered a bit longer than the others taking the time to kiss Marie deeply and passionately while gently stroking her nipples.

The women then went to work on Marie's nipples and clit and soon Marie was moaning again eager to climax again. The men moved to positions on either side of Marie and she stroked their cocks to full arousal within minutes.

Giovanni moved his cock to Marie's lips and soon her mouth was stuffed with nine inches of rock hard cock. She continued to stroke Carlo while Ashley was eating her to a noisy orgasm. Carla was sucking on Marie's nipples like a woman possessed.

Soon the five bodies were writhing and moaning and climaxing over and over. Even the attendants were in the passion of the moment and once they got Marie on her knees so she could take the large cocks doggy-style the action was hotter than ever. Giovanni came in Marie's pussy and soon Carlo was fucking her ass as Marie groaned, moaned and came over and over. Marie never missed a beat as she lapped Ashley's pussy to a climax.

All the participants collapsed and from out of nowhere a leather bag appeared and two large dildos were extracted. The white one was about 9.5 inches and very thick. The other was black and about 10 inches long and thicker than the white one.

The white dildo was inserted into Marie's shaved and dripping pussy while the black dildo was inserted into her anal cavity. Soon Marie was pushing hard against the invading dildos and it did not take long to establish a rhythm. When one was pushed in the other withdrew and so it went. The attendants were experts in manipulating the dildos roughly in and out bringing Marie to several gushing climaxes. And with that, Level Nine was concluded.

Again the attendants disappeared leaving Marie reclining on the bed sipping wine and breathing heavily as she came down from her orgasmic high.

Soon the music blared loudly from the speakers. The music was a British fanfare that sounded a bit like God Save the Queen. All four of the attendants entered the room clad in long, flowing white robes and wearing feathered head dresses. Behind them came a mountain of a man. He was six feet, six inches tall, weighed at least 275 pounds and he was wearing a red fez with a gold tassel (like Shriners wear), a necklace of ivory, jade and silver that almost covered his massive chest and what can only be described as a loin cloth. His golden brown body rippled with muscles worthy of a professional body builder (which he was not).

His skin was brown, apparently Arabic or of some Middle Eastern extraction. He wore sandals with leather straps like you might have seen on a Roman gladiator. The emcee welcomed the group into the room and announced that Big John was in the house ready to assist with the completion of Level Ten, a feat that had only been achieved three previous times (all by professional porn stars). Big John seemed like a rather pedestrian name for someone who was obviously from another planet. He stood beside the bed looking sternly at Marie with his arms folded across his chest.

The cameraman moved in for a close up of Marie's face as she viewed the massive man standing by the bed. Marie was amazingly calm and self assured and seemed almost amused by the beast that was staring down at her. He looked menacing and severe but Marie did not flinch as she held his stare.

From behind the bed one of the attendants retrieved a table that looked somewhat like a massage table. It was padded with leather and then covered with a flannel sheet and a blanket. The female attendants reached for Marie and escorted her to the table and instructed her to lie down face up. They covered her naked body with the blanket. Marie lay very still as the music changed from the fanfare to tribal African drumbeats, softly at first but very rhythmic and primal.

The male attendants assisted Big John as he took off his fez and the complicated tribal necklace he was wearing. They took off his sandals leaving him standing in front of the table wearing nothing but the loin cloth. With his arms still folded across his chest the female attendants moved the blanket down to Marie's waist revealing her lovely breasts to Big John and all the others who were watching.

As he stood staring at Marie's lovely breasts the loin cloth began to rise. Big John was becoming aroused by the sight of the naked Marie. Slowly the cloth began to rise and it soon became evident that this man was obscenely well endowed. After several minutes of drum beats and staring at Marie's breasts Bog John's man meat was sticking straight out with the cloth only covering about half of his cock.

The rest of his cock was sticking out well beyond the end of the loin cloth. His cock looked like something in a cartoon. It was dark in color, darker than his skin. The head of his cock was mushroom shaped and huge. It was larger than an apple and was attached to a fat cock that must have been three inches wide. Veins bulged on either side of his cock which was revealed when he ripped the loin cloth from his body. Big John's cock was at least 13 inches long and as thick as Marie's forearm.

I have never seen a cock like his and neither had most of the patrons. There was an audible gasp when he revealed the full view of his cock. The camera operator zoomed in on the monster cock and it was in full view on the video screens in the room. It pulsed almost in time with the drumbeats which became louder with each passing moment.

Finally he moved to Marie with his man meat sticking straight out. The attendants moved Marie to the edge of the table and she turned her head to the side. As the massive cock approached Marie opened her mouth as wide as possible. She knew what to do.

The massive prick was almost too much for Marie. However, she managed to get her lips past the huge head and perhaps two inches of cock in her mouth. His cock stretched her jaws obscenely but Marie, ever the gamer, continued to try to take more cock down her throat.

To his credit, Big John did not force himself but let Marie work his cock at her own pace. She gathered as much saliva as possible in order to make it slide a bit easier into her throat. Once she got about 4 inches in her mouth she began a steady back and forth rhythm using her hand to stroke the base of the cock. It was a sight to behold and Marie kept on trying to take more but there was simply no place for the man meat to go. The cameraman captured the grotesque positioning of the cock as it penetrated Marie's sweet mouth and the patrons eyes were glued to the video monitors. People could simply not look away.

After several minutes of this it was apparent that this was a stalemate. Big John had no intention of cumming and Marie had no intention of stopping. Big John withdrew his massive cock and slapped Marie's cheek in a comical way. It was not intended to hurt her.

The attendants removed the blanket and spread Marie's legs to the side and then into the air. It was show time. Her shaved pussy glistened wetly as she awaited her fate.

Big John moved to the end of the table where Marie's sweet ass was positioned just on the edge of the table. He moved into position and aimed his love weapon at Marie's sex. The music was once again Ravel's Bolero and it started slowly and softly but everyone knew the music would quicken as would the action in the room.

Big John placed the head at Marie's outer lips. His massive cockhead completely covered Marie's labia. While the two men held Marie's legs wide in the air, Carla and Ashley gently pulled back the folds of her sex as Big John moved forward.

I know from experience how tight Marie's pussy is normally. Even with the action she had seen tonight and the wetness she was able to generate, I knew it would be slow going with Big John. After working the head for two minutes or so, the head finally popped in. Marie was already sweating and moaning. Big John took his time and moved slowly, a half inch at a time but he pressed forward. His technique was steeped in experience as it was obvious this was not his first rodeo.

He pushed forward and then pulled back over and over. Once he had about six inches of his thick cock into Marie she pushed against him and began a low, guttural growl that ended in a violent eruption inside her. The orgasm served to make her even wetter and Big John took advantage of the moment and he slid another two inches into Marie as she came long and loud.

As Marie recovered every eye in the room was on the video monitors watching the slow and torturous progress as Big John pushed deeper and deeper. Soon there were only about two inches of exposed cock and the female attendants tweaked Marie's nipples..............pain and pleasure as Big John continued his journey.

Marie seemed to be having one continuous climax moaning and mewling every few seconds. Her little body shuddered and wiggled and she pushed back against the invading cock as best she could. After another climax Big John decided it was time and he rammed his cock deep inside Marie. The erotic sight captivated everyone who was watching including the attendants and me. My cock was hard as a rock.

Big John pulled back about two inches and rammed her again. Marie reached out for the attendants as they dropped to her breasts and started sucking like starving babies. One actually used her teeth and bit the nipples hard while the other woman licked lightly and kissed the nipple gently. Pain and pleasure............

Big John picked up a rhythm although he only pulled out about 6 inches before ramming into Marie again. Marie began a slow, animal-like growling which emanated from deep within her. She announced out loud that she was about to have her biggest climax ever. Her massive lover picked up the cue and increased his pace. He was now fucking Marie furiously as she continued to grunt and groan louder and louder.

Sweat was dripping from Marie and Big John. He continued his furious pace and Marie screamed so loud it did not sound human. AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............OHHHHHHHHHH..................MY GOD.......................FUCK ME.....................................

"Oh, God, still cumming......................don't stop." And Big John kept ramming her as he yelled loudly and came deep inside Marie's lovely womb touching places no man had ever touched.

The patrons, the attendants, the cameraman and every person in view of the incredibly sexy scene in front of them were absolutely spellbound and the room was completely still. The only sounds were coming from Marie, Big John and the audio system as The 1812 Overture crashed to a crescendo. What a performance.

Marie collapsed on to the table as Big John drained himself into her (previously) tight pussy. As he withdrew he showed no signs of softening making the sight even more obscene but spectacularly erotic. As his massive cock slipped out of Marie it looked like a child had spilled a glass of milk. His white, hot sperm flowed out of Marie gushing on to the table and floor below. The cameraman zoomed in and caught the image which was projected on to the video monitors. There was an audible and collective "ooooohhhhh" from the room. No one had ever seen a sight like this.

One of the attendants handed a robe to Big John and he paused long enough to bow to the crowd and salute them. Then he walked over to Marie and kissed her gently on the cheek before he vanished from the room.

The attendants quickly turned their attention to Marie and helped her up from the table. She was able to walk but barely. They covered her with a robe and Marie was still panting and sweating from her unbelievable performance. As she stood up the crowd started applauding her and soon there were cheers and whistles and even louder applause.

This stimulated the extremely exhausted Marie and she turned to the crowd, smiled and waved weakly. She was escorted to the Green Room to recover.

The announcer returned as people went to the bar for a final drink. He announced that the evening had been a huge success and there had been over two million people across the world watching on the live Internet broadcast.

He went on to ask the patrons to remain in their seats for a few more minutes as Marie would make one final appearance. They all wanted to see how Marie was handling herself after the strenuous evening.

In about fifteen minutes Marie returned wearing a lovely white robe and a sequin studded tiara. She had showered, had her hair brushed and had applied a bit of makeup including lipstick. She entered the room smiling and waving. With her robe, tiara and high heels, there was no hint that she had just performed an unbelievably marathon sex act for a worldwide audience.

The patrons cheered wildly and gave Marie a standing ovation. The applause was robust and loud and lasted for several minutes. Marie stood smiling and waving like the new Miss America and in the world of eroticism, she was Miss America.

The announcer returned with the microphone as the attendants escorted Marie to the edge of the roped off area. He took her hand, congratulated her and told the audience that only two women had ever completed all 12 levels of the Pain and Pleasure sequence. And Marie was the first "amateur" to reach that level. The previous women were all porn stars or prostitutes and considered "professionals." He went on to tell the audience about the astonishing Internet audience and the anticipated sales of CD's that would likely follow.

He then presented Marie with a dozen long stemmed red roses and she once again smiled and waved at the adoring audience. She was also presented with a very colorful certificate written mostly in Italian. It also carried an official looking gold seal and another official looking stamp with the red, white and green colors of the Italian flag. I was so proud of her and so glad that I had helped her achieve this incredible fantasy.

The final act of the evening was when the announcer handed Marie an oversized check in the amount of $42,500 representing her share of the patron's fees, an advance against the Internet revenues and an advance against the expected sale of CD's. Marie was visibly shaken and accepted the check. She turned to me motioned for me to join her. I did and kissed her deeply as we embraced. She was so happy and I was just as happy for her.

Marie and I were escorted back to the Green Room where we had a celebratory drink and ate some fruit and cheese. After some quiet time alone in the room there was a knock at the door. The matriarch, Sophia, entered the room followed by the announcer. He finally introduced himself as Giancarlo Maselli, Bruno's brother and business partner.

They carried with them a small leather bag. After a brief conversation Giancarlo told Marie that he and his family were most grateful for performance. He kissed Marie lightly on the cheek and then shook hands with me and thanked me for bringing Marie to their "home."

He handed the leather bag to Marie and zipped it open. Inside the bag was $42,500 in cash. Marie's jaw dropped as she saw the contents. She stuttered, "What about the check?"

Giancarlo told her that the check was only for show and was not real. Marie was giddy about her largess. She looked at me and handed the bag to me. I looked inside, not sure that I had ever seen that much cash in one place before. She told me she was not expecting any money and would have gladly performed for free. I told her to be gracious and accept the money happily.

We shook hands with the Italians and I hugged Sophia. Not sure that was the right thing to do given our situation but Marie and I were extremely excited. We were escorted through the house and out to a waiting limousine. We drank champagne and laughed while kissing and holding hands. I figured it was best to wait until later to try to get in her pants after what she had been through.

We returned to the hotel and fell in to bed. We were both exhausted. To bring this long story to a close Marie and I had sex then breakfast and headed to the airport. I could not believe she could climax another 8 times with me but she did.

I asked Marie if she was disappointed that I did not take her to a traditional swinger's club. She laughed, opened the leather bag and said, "Are you kidding me? This was the best day of my life and I have you to thank for it."

Marie then looked at me and said, "What are we going to do about the money?"

I looked quizzically at Marie and asked what she meant. She told me there was no way she could take that money to her house. She could not tell her husband where it came from. She had certainly endured a little pain but was having trouble figuring out how to cope with the pleasure.

Marie smiled warmly and kissed me deeply. She said, "Why don't you give me a thousand dollars and keep the rest of it. Then you can plan our next adventure and not have to worry about how we are going to pay for it."

God, I love this woman. How special is that after what she had to do to earn this money. She looked at me and smiled again. "So, where is our next adventure going to be?"

I kissed her again and told her that any fantasy she wished for could be constructed. She told me she would give it some thought and get back to me. What a woman!!!