All Comments on 'Another First Time Story'

by 0ra11yfix8ed

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 12 years agoAuthor
Reality v. Fantasy

I'd like to apologize for not making this story more exciting. The truth is that I just wanted to explain my journey and confess my success! It's more of a factual account than a masturbation fantasy. I should know the difference; I've written enough of those. Just for the record that first date was 4/14/2012. Our next "session" will be on the 21st. I plan to take much more time and really get to know his cock! If I'm lucky...really lucky...this will become a regular thing! Fred

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks Rick!

One more thing, before I forget. Thanks, Rick! Without your encouragement this never would have happened! My only regret is that it's not you. You really do have a beautiful cock!

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
Hey!

Don't let reality interfere with your writing. Think of the rest of us, eager to hear of your experiences and your exploits.

joemac14joemac14about 12 years ago
Thanks for your story

I wanted to thank you for story, it lets many of us that we are not alone out here needing to find other married guys who would like to let a man suck their cocks. I know that since giving my first blow job it was something I want to do again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great real life story!

I've let guys suck my dick from time to time but it's almost always been from guys I knew even once from a good friend who finally admitted he was bi. As you describe, it is very risky letting some unknown suck your dick, just out of the blue (blow). It would be great to have the occasional trusted cocksucker but that's pretty impossible to find.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved the story on first timer. I too am in NE Ohio and may look you up to suck you and let you suck me. I am bi in late life also (60+) Later

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

reminds me of meeting a dom male that has been using my mouth for his pleasure for over a year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First timer

I am sixty plus. I am meeting my first cock from CL. I enjoy the stories

And hope I can duplicate the success in the story!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 10 years agoAuthor
Best of luck!

Just be careful! 0

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for sharing. I am in exactly the same boat; wanting to suck a cock got close many times chickened out due to fear. I have been talking to a nice older man (59) for sometime for this purpose and we are about to meet. I'm excited but fearful, what if I don't know what to do - what if I don't do a good job.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 10 years agoAuthor
just take yor time!

Thanks, Anonymous, for letting us know that my story has inspired you! There is really no such thing as a bad bj if you are willing to take your time and let your partner guide you. Tell him it is your first time and he needs to teach you. Start by licking his balls and work up his shaft. When you get to his cock head kiss it! Hold it between your lips and explore it with your tongue. If you are on your knees look up as you let it slide into your mouth. Moan like his cock is making you hot with desire, it should be!!!!! For the first ninety percent of your bj you will be in control. When he is close to cuming he will want to fuck your face...let him and let him know how much you like it!

Best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

I love first time cock sucking stories, especially true ones. Yes it is hard to find a cock to suck, if you are trying to be discrete. I got lucky and sucked my friend's cock when we were in our twenties, I'm now in my sixties and still looking for another cock to suck. Hopefully soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm a cock sucker too!

Years ago, decades actually, my buddy and I got drunk and he sucked my cock. It was absolutely amazing. I didn't get to see him work, we were both young virgins and it was dark, but it felt incredible. I fell asleep after I filled his mouth and heard him murmur about how good it tasted. It never happened again, I got married and then he followed a couple years later and we lost track of one another.

Fast forward 40 years. In my 50's, I'd heard Michael's wife had passed and his kids, with his grandkids, didn't live close by, they were in other states. He was alone. So feeling guilty when I heard the news, I give him a call and invited him over. He showed up and we had a good time reliving the old days. I was already retired, he worked part time and my wife worked full time..

Nothing came up about him sucking my cock, but the next time he came over, we made it a 'date' that he stop by a couple times per week since he was alone, we had a few beers and I couldn't stand it and mentioned what he'd done. At first he was quiet and when I apologized for bringing it up, he told me to not worry about it, he wasn't sorry he'd done it and it made good masturbatory memories! With the ice broken and knowing he wasn't offended, I told him anytime he wanted a repeat, go ahead on it! My wife was in the throes of menopause and sex was the furthest thing from her mine, plus my hand was just about worn out!

His eye lit up and he asked if I was serious. Not understanding, I joked and said 'yeah, I could use some help getting off since my wife didn't help anymore'! He was in front of me and pulling my zipper down so fast I hardly had time to swallow my beer! My old cock was soft but he first smelled it and then sucked it into his mouth like it was spaghetti! Not having had other human genital contact for a few years, it didn't take long before I was as stiff as my old dick got and he was being rewarded for a job well done! I must have blown a pint of sperm into his mouth and he swallowed every drop and continued to get any last vestiges that drained out! My God, it was incredible.

He just stayed there between my legs, never letting go of my cock. We started talking, but his eyes never left my wang and pretty soon it began to grown and he went back to work on it! This time, he pulled his own cock out and began to beat it and I got a good look. About 5" long to my 7 1/2", it was very thin but a huge frickin' head on it! The sight of it made me want to wrap my lips behind the corona and give it a good sucking! The idea of his cock going off made my cock as hard as it'd been in the past 20 years and I felt him begin to grunt around my cock, signaling he was about to cum!

I pulled Michael off my cock and urged him to stand up, he didn't stop jacking the whole time. He was about to cum when I pulled him forward by his hips and wrapped my lips around his cock head. That was all he needed and he started spewing out a few years worth of sperm that had built up! I had to swallow three or four times while he continued pumping it out his cock hole and when he finished, I sucked until it began going down. The instant I let it out of my mouth, he dropped to his knees none too soon and caught my cock head in his mouth just an instant before I began to unload. Again, not a drop was wasted.

Afterward we had to talk about it, and how much we enjoyed it. Michael talked about how he always wanted to do it again but couldn't force himself to find anyone. I told him about how much I enjoyed actually having his cock in my mouth and not only sucking it and tasting it carefully, but that I loved the taste of his semen. At least, I didn't dislike it. It didn't take long and he began to fidget, adjusting himself and I pleaded with him to let me suck it again. He fished it out and within 5 minutes or less, I had him unloading in my mouth again.

Now, he stops by at least 4 times per week. I like to set up my computer on the bar where he had to stand to look at it and download gay porn for him to watch, while I drop to my knees and begin sucking while he watches the video. I always admonish him to not hold back, just let hit go. I'll do the rest. We will usually take a Viagra each and if we have time, we can unload 3 or 4 times each time he stops by.

Life is good!

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1over 8 years ago
Nice coming out, really.

Lots of us, I guess, could really see ourselves, some time in the past, having gone this route. A stranger's place, a stranger's cock, one-way street. That would have been a sweet way to get started in this gay life, wouldn't it? So I -- for one -- liked this story. Vivd, plausible, nice come in the mouth. You bet. I'd have liked if it had gone two way, of course -- he earned a blow-job, right? I'd have made sure he got what he earned -- wouldn't you? I'd have deep-throated this guy, fer sure -- kept him deep in my thrat till he gasped , clutched my skull, fucked me hard, come liked a dog in heat in my mouth, filled up my throat, filled me with come till it spilled out of my lips, down my chin. He'd have remembered me, you bet. Some time, I guess.

69plus169plus1over 7 years ago
I love first time stories

I too am a cock sucker and your story hit home.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
first

The first load of cum you swallow is amazing !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
mmmm

reminds me of my first time, love sucking cock

ndeavourndeavourover 5 years ago
Wickedly light

Relatively short and sweet. But, clearly, you have an appreciation for the triumph of that moment. The wry ending was right on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
55 married here

I have 3 regular married buddies. One was about 40 plus yrs ago. And started again

After we reconnected. His wife joins in. Crazy but 100% true.

2 others wives dont know, mine either. One started out by sent sending naked lady pics. Aome ended up with our OWN cocks. Some of Trannies. Both admitted to curiosity and had experience (only after pledging discretion.).

All in our 50's. SOO much fun..!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good story and comments

Especially loved reading the detailed anonymous comment of 3/1/15. It's good you two reconnected and began sucking each other. Man-to-man oral sex is fantastic. Thanks to orallyfix8ted for starting this off.

Sounding22Sounding22almost 3 years ago

Very good story, I couldn’t hide the fact I suck as much as I tried so I just made it known and it’s

Really freeing. Was introduced to it by my friends cousin, she somehow knew I would suck her cousin? Then it was my oldest sister (she’s fine with it). Today I look at it like could I hide my divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have always wanted to suck cock. But fear always won out until our furnace failed in the middle of winter. My wife was working and I was retired so I stayed home to deal with the repairman. It was a fairly simple repair, replacing an electrical part that the guy had on his truck. The bill came to a little over $200 including the $119 service call. I gulped noticeably. He said "maybe we can work out a deal?" What deal? He didn't waste any time, "suck my cock and I'll forget the service call. I knew I wanted to do it but I just stood there dumbfounded. He wasted no time. Just get on your knees, you know you want to. He unbuckled his belt and let his trousers fall to the floor. I wanted to run and i wanted to stay and suck so I dropped to the floor and pulled his boxers down. He wasn't even hard! His cock was only about two and a half inches soft but grew to five when I started sucking. he warned me he was coming but I didn't care. I sucked and swallowed until he was soft again. He pulled his trousers up and buckled his belt. He gave me the bill, $85! Maybe we can do this again, but I don't pay for blow jobs after the first time! In less than ten minutes I became a cock sucker and a cock whore. Every week or two I meet him at his shop, sometimes he has a friend. I love sucking cock!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user0ra11yfix8ed@0ra11yfix8ed
Became curious late in life. Started writing as a sort of self therapy. Acted out. Enjoyed every alternative tried. Took time off to recover from cancer. Enjoy give and take communications so if you have a desire to talk I'm all ears!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES