All Comments on 'Another Forgotten Valentine's Day'

by gldngolfer

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
dreamer3366dreamer3366over 7 years ago
A contender

Lovely read despite some typos. A stronger contender for best Valentines Day story.

SwitchitSwitchitover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Forget the typo's, it was a wonderful story.

YDB95YDB95about 7 years ago
Wonderful story

Brilliant idea, and I loved the reconciliation with Lucy. The shift back and forth to first person and getting some of the names mixed up early on hurt the story, though. I also would have loved to learn more about Helen's relationship with both of them. That said, nicely done!

regularguy13regularguy13about 7 years ago
SEX

Don't forget we are here to read good stories with exciting, great sex.

Jim44444Jim44444about 7 years ago
Romance.

Not every story needs to have hot sex, especially romance contest entries. But they do need a pausible plot, filled in with detail throughout. You have accomplished this.

The downside to your story was the jarring shift in narrative from third person to first and back.

One other thing, Ricky and Lucy? Really? You have some " 'splaining to do".

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

I think that this is the best non-erotic story I've read on the site! Keep writing!!

fisheronefisheroneabout 6 years ago
Ashock to remember

This story reminded me to stop and look at the little things. Because things happen that we can't control and cause us regrets. Sometimes we are lucky enough to have a second chance.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

Awesome, beautiful sweet tradition and poignant story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very nice. Kind of schmaltzy, but good.

Thanks for the effort.

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

A typical "modern" women. Me, me, me. And what have you done for ME lately.....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The bitch still didn't get Ricky anything!

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

AMAZING story!!!!!!! Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Lovely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous