All Comments on 'Another Knock at the Door'

by VictorCharlie

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
w/o ?

"Clayton, I want you but I just can't w/o a condom. It's too risky."

You write very well, but please refrain from abbreviations, especially in dialog! You're writing an erotic story, not texting a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

A hot wife story on a hot wife sex site.You angry haters should try fetish as you may be more at home reading fetish stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Problem with this story

At the end of this little tale she all of a sudden wakes up? One could come to the conclusion that it was ALL just a dream or nightmare; considering the last paragraph and, that the husband might not be too keen on his wife messing around or even dreaming about some other guy.

In any case a real Loving Wife is faithful, loyal and respectful to her husband. Cuckolding, wife sharing, etc. are not aspects of a loving wife; those fetishes are all about disrespect, belittling and humiliation. And, those who engage in such activities are generally pathetic beings that can't control their most basic functions & instincts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another knock at the door

Guys are blond. Never forget that.

I have a problem with any woman, real or in dreams who run to the bathroom to get a washcloth to clean up. This is SEX, not you're 1950s grandmother's forever clean and repressed society. This is a dirty story, let all involved be dirty. So the come stays on for a few hours. It will still wash off.

So, it was a dream, a fantasy. No harm in that, but to get to that point, there should be a couple incidents of foreshadowing that tell us what's coming.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
To ignorant commenters.

Hot wife and cuckold are NOT fetishes and do not belong in the fetish category.

Learn how to read so you know what the categories are before opening your mouths.

Directly from this site.

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

Fetish - Feet, panties, food, and other kinky things.

So what is this story about? Extra-marital fun. Sharing. This is not about feet, panties, or food.

Now which category is closer to what this story is about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
to last commenter

Are you really as stupid as you sound? The last comment was a dig for that idiot anon-HOT, who argues that btb stories belong in fetish. Fuck off if you're too dense to catch on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey Mbgdallas!!

Nice to know that idiots like you still at that shit site!!! Our coments are in good company with your pathetic ones!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He is right!!

Its true that hot wife and cuckold are NOT fetishes they are diseases and character faults!! But that's for sure they are not erotic and exciting! Only real pervert ones approve with that shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love loving wives

They give their husbands so much love in sloppy seconds when back from fucking other men.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
Avoid using abbreviations

Also, why would she wash up on a dream? Either its a memory or fantasy but it sure as hell wont be a dream.

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaover 6 years ago
VictorCharlie Submissions

I have read each of VC's submittals...they are well thought out, erotic and believable. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Nicely done. Great story. My only gripe is that there's no way two people who have never seen each other's faces would be able to recognize each other in public. That bit pulled me out of the story a bit. But the rest was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Nicely done

Great dream sequence or"?????????” xoxoxoxoxo Annette

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous