Another Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn round your sex has to be the first thing I see as I enter."

I did as commanded. We waited. I must admit I was getting very nervous.

"Good, now you can get up, you can close the door. Here is your maids uniform for tonight."

He indicated a pile of clothes on the chair.

"Go on put them on."

Whilst Gerard watched I put the clothes on. Slipping on the underwear first, the pale blue g-string which just covered my pubic hair, the strap feeling odd as it rode up between my cheeks. First I put on the quarter bra, which left my nipples uncovered, and then the suspender belt. I slipped my toes into one stocking and rolled it up my leg, clipping them to the suspenders, repeating it with my other foot. This felt very different from tights I can tell you. Next the transparent blouse through which my bra and nipples were clearly visible, the skirt which shocked me as it was very short, it just, and I say just covered my buttocks. If I bent over my semi-nakedness would be clearly visible above the stocking tops. An observer would see my barely covered vulva! Then over this I put on the tiny apron, a half circle of white lace, about a hands span, which clipped together at the back. Finally the maids cap at which I made a face, though Gerard insisted I wear, it as he said I had to be the part.

I was finished, Gerard indicated me to look in the mirror. I was shocked, where once was the prim school teacher, here was a very saucy maid, definitely dressed for the gentlemen! Dressed to please as Gerard said had said.

I laughed as I turned in front of the mirror.

"What have I become?"

"You have become my slave and you look lovely, this is what you wanted is it not?"

"But what will people think with me dressed like this, I'm hardly decent."

"It does not matter what they think, nor even what you think, I wish you to dress that way and that is sufficient, and to me you look exquisite. From now on you will wear all sorts of odd clothes, but remember you wear them for me, and of course you will look stunning. Now remember you must do exactly what you are told, without question, you understand."

"Yes I have said that already."

"Ah, but you must mean it, for when the time comes there must be no backing down, that is the arrangement."

"Yes of course I will do as you command."

"Good, now all my friends are healthy and clean you understand what I mean?"

I was momentarily shocked; this was about sex and AIDS. I had not thought about this until now, but then of course they must be, or Gerard would not expose me to them.

"Yes I understand, and again, please I am yours, and will do whatever you command."

With which I knelt down in front of him. Something I would never had done or even dreamed of doing before any other man.

He bent down and kissed me on the top of my head.

"I am sure you will be wonderful. I would like to have introduced you to your new life more slowly, but unfortunately I have to entertain these people today and you will, as they say, be thrown in the deep end. I hope you don't mind. Remember do as I direct and when not busy stand just behind me to await my orders. But feel free to be yourself if you think it is appropriate. I did not employ you as a dummy, you are intelligent and beautiful. These people are important to me you must please them tonight."

I smiled; little did I know what I would be expected to do by the end of the evening.

Gerard spent the next hour chatting and showing me where everything was in preparation for the evening. We went through what music was to be played, everything but what I had to do besides serve the gentlemen, he explained it was better to be spontaneous. There would be three other men there tonight I wondered what they would be like.

I must admit I was becoming nervous and when at nine o'clock there was a knock on the door I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Relax and you'll be fine."

Gerard said noting my anxiety.

I walked over to the door, opened it and stood aside whilst a middle aged man in a business suit entered. His eyes took me in as he walked past towards Gerard who was waiting. I felt myself blush as I realized how I must look to a stranger. The man said hello to Gerard and they shook hands standing small talking whilst I waited to one side of Gerard. I could see the man's eyes furtively looking at me as he talked.

There was another knock on the door which I answered. This time two men entered again both in the middle ages, one a little overweight with a red face. They both looked me up and down, the fatter one with a slight leer in his look. Seeing Gerard they walked over and introductions were exchanged. After a short time Gerard asked them if they would like something to drink to start the evening. They all wanted scotch with ice.

"Jasmine please fetch the drinks."

"Yes Master."

I walked through to the bar leaving them standing chatting feeling their eyes follow me.

I was thankful they all wanted the same drink as my knowledge of drinks was fairly small. I located the whiskey and taking the ice from the freezer part of the fridge placed it in four tumblers. Thankfully there was a measure on the bar which I used to put the whiskey in the tumblers. I place four coasters on a tray with the four drinks and seeing a small pile of serviettes placed these there as well.

Lifting the tray, I returned to the lounge where I found the men sitting on the lounge chairs. Two sat on one side and two on the other. Without thinking I walked over to the first man standing in front of him placed his drink on the low table by his side. It wasn't until I was bent over, as the table was only a foot off the floor I realized what I was doing. Of course the short skirt was lifted up behind as I bent over, and being so short I knew the two men behind could see my bottom and crotch with the pale blue g-string covering my vulva. However the strap would do little to cover my anus which must also be on show, as my buttocks are firm and fit. The conversation suddenly topped as I arranged the coaster, serviette and drink bent almost double.

I straightened and saw Gerard smile knowing that inadvertently I had done the right thing. My face now red from the knowledge of my shameful behavior, I repeated the action for the other men, giving both sides a chance to view my covered sex.

As I straightened after the final drink was placed, Gerard "accidentally" dropped his serviette at his feet. He looked up at me smiling and I knew I was expected to bend over and pick it up.

I did keeping my legs straight giving the men behind a clearer view than before!

Needless to say as I straightened and returned Gerard's serviette, one of the men on the other side did the same.

"Oh I'm awfully sorry Miss, would you be an angel and pick that up."

I repeated the move for the benefit of the other side. Which I'm sure they enjoyed.

I stood to one side as Gerard and men talked. After a quarter of an hour Gerard instructed me to fetch some water, which I did, and of course you reader would understand that again I had to bend over to fill the glasses from the jug.

Over the next hour or so I refilled their whiskey glasses twice, besides offering them more water, and some small canapés.

"Well I think that just about concludes the business part of the night, I believed we are all agreed on the contents of the contract, I will instruct my officers to be in touch with you next week to sort out the final details. Now let us relax.

"I thought you might enjoy a game of cards whilst we wait for the meal to arrive. How does that sound?"

The men nodded and it was decided.

"If we move that small table over here we can play here, it saves moving everything next door. Good."

Gerard moved the table between the chairs and sat down.

"Jasmine in the left hand drawer there is a pack of cards and a pile of business cards, please fetch them."

I fetched the cards, grateful for even the smallest task.

"Do you all know how to play Gravatti? Good that makes it easier. Now what shall we wager with, Money? no that sounds too boring, who needs more money?"

The men chuckled at this.

"No I know what we'll play, Strip Gravatti!"

There were gasps and a round guffaws.

"I hope you don't think I am going to strip here Gerard?"

"No that was not what I had in mind, we'll strip Jasmine here, that way everybody wins."

Oh, Oh, I didn't know where to look, strip in front of these middle aged men!

"I'm sure she will look far better than you Jacques!"

The men laughed looking up at me. Even I had to smile.

"Now what I propose is the winner of each round takes one of the cards and follows the instructions. Sound good?"

Nobody disagreed and what could I do.

"Before we start though, whilst Jasmine recharges the glasses here, let us men go and relieve ourselves and get more comfortable."

There were no objections as if there would be!

This was it I was committed, no backing out and so I busied myself my hands shaking a little as the men went through into the bedroom.

I busied myself arranging the drinks and I must admit I was tempted to view the business cards but I thought maybe I did not want to know what was written there!

It was not long before the men returned, each had exchanged their suits for something that looked like black silk pyjamas, and were chuckling and joking as they returned.

"I am sure that is more comfortable, business suits should be kept for business.

"Now we are ready."

There was an air of expectation as the men started playing the hands, the game has three hands in a round and takes about a minute a hand.

The men were silent as they concentrated on their hands, but before long there was a chuckle as one of the men laid down his winning hand.

"I think that takes the round!"

"Very good, take a card and do as instructed."

The man took the card and I held my breath my heart beating.

"Remove Jasmine's blouse."

"Oh I think I can do that!"

"Remember only do what is on the card, so keep those hand on the job!"

Gerard nodded for me to go to the man, this was it! I walked over as he stood up. He licked his lips as he looked down at how the blouse was done up. With his fumbling fingers he undid the front smiling at me as he did so. At the last button he pulled the material apart and chuckled as he drew the material over my shoulders exposing my bra and a lot of my breasts. Finally sliding the soft nylon out of the aprons belt and it was free.

"Very nice Gerard, better than Jacques."

Gerard indicated for me to take the blouse and place it on the sideboard. I did as ordered and returned to the table aware of the eyes following me again.

"Very nice, but there's more to come. Now where were we, Jean your deal."

They played again as I stood not sure what to do and not sure what would happen next. I was fascinated by the men's manner and their furtive glancing at me as they played. It was a pity they were all older men, but then I could do nothing about that.

After another three hands Pollo won the rubber and reached over to take the card.

"See how eager he is Gerard."

"I don't blame him Jean."

They laughed again as they bantered amongst themselves.

"Well what does it say?"

"Let me show you."

He stood up and came over to me, the suspense was killing, my skirt, it had to be, my stockings, no? He pretended to move his hands here and then there.

"Come on Pollo the suspense is killing me."

Pollo moved around behind me and As I felt his fingers lightly on my back he quickly undid the clip of my brassiere. No! I was not expecting this. I felt my breasts regain their weight as they were released from the support of the bra. And then the cups slid off and there I was nude to the waist. My nipples exposed to the men's eyes. There were sighs as the men stared at me, shuffling in their seats to get comfortable. Did I imagine it or were there mounds rising from their crotches!

"Jasmine please adjust the curtains a little."

I moved to the windows and pull the cord.

"That's enough now come back over here."

I obeyed my breasts swaying as I moved across the room.

"Lovely, isn't she lovely?"

"Gerard you're right there."

"Maybe the other curtain Jasmine."

I did as asked again entertaining these dirty old men with my semi-nakedness.

I again stood by Gerard blushing as the men perved at me.

"Pollo, your deal I think."

The men were more eager now, I could sense the tension in the room mounting, as they played the cards. There were careful though each one now eager to win the next round.

The third hand finished and Pollo was the winner, I wondered if my master had planned it that way, but surely even he could not fix the cards, or could he?

Pollo was the fatter man, his face was a fierce red color as he stood holding the card in his hand.

This time there was no delay his fingers undid the wrap round skirt and literally tore the garment of my body. I stood now in my apron, panties, suspenders and stocking.

"Turn around Jasmine, and again, beautiful."

"I believe it is my deal."

Gerard once more dealt the cards and the men continued with the game. I was becoming more and more nervous as the hand continued.

"Yes, yes, yes, look at that!"

Jean again stood, winning his second rubber. He took the card and a smile appeared on his face. As he stood I could see his trousers poking out in front.

"Jean what have you got in those trousers, don't let it escape!"

The men laughed but Jean took no notice. He leered at me as he approached.

"Now my beauty."

He knelt down staring at my breasts as he did so, then looking down he lifted the apron and hooking his fingers in the waistband of my panties drew them down my legs. Only my apron partially hid my bushy mound from the men. I felt Jeans hands slide up my stockinged legs, to lift the apron and get a better look at my bushy mound.

"Jean, down boy!!"

"Gerard you sadist, how can you do this to us!"

The men chuckled again.

"Jasmine maybe you would fetch some more water and open some nuts."

"She can open my nuts any time Gerard."

Pollo, the fat one laughed at his crude joke.

Christ, I was next to naked the frilly lace apron barely covering my pubes, my back naked save for the thin strap of the apron.

I could hear the men chuckling as they continued to play.

I found the containers of nuts but it took me a a few minutes to find out how to open them. I placed them on a platter, and filled the water jug with ice and then with water.

As I returned to the lounge, dreading the next rubber. Jacques was standing up, with the business card in his hand, they had played another rubber in the time it had taken me to fix the drinks.

I walked over to them.

"Stay there Jasmine, Jacques will take his turn before you fill the glasses."

I waited the tray held before me, my right nipple touching the cold surface of the jug. What was it to be, the suspender belt or the stockings it had to be.

No it wasn't he took barely a moment to undo the apron and I was standing effectively naked before these three strangers.

"Shit look at that, and to think I came here thinking it was going to be a dull business meeting."

The men stared at me standing before them.

"Jasmine, the drinks.'

I again did the rounds stand in front of each of them leaning over and topping up their glasses, knowing the men behind enjoyed the view as much as the ones in front. My breasts swaying on my chest as I turned and bent over, Of course my vulva now was completely exposed, both front and back, my prominent lips visible between the tops of my thighs. It sure felt odd walking around nude doing the mundane things that maids do, knowing all the while they were watching, watching every move. Ah! the power of a woman's body. All the men had erections now; some had their hands resting on their cocks stroking them under the thin material.

"Back to the game."

What more could they do now I mean I was near to naked.

The men continued to ogle me as they played. I walked back and forth doing small tasks knowing they enjoyed the sight of me moving.

Another rubber finished and The fat one Pollo won, his hands shook as he took the card and read the back.

"Come on Pollo what does it say."

Jasmine has to sit on my knee, and I can fondle her for one minute. Whoopee!"

God, I would have this fat man running his hands over me. I walked over to him and smiling sat on his lap. I could feel his erection against my thigh. His left arm circle around me as his right hand immediately went to my breast where he squeezed and kneaded them pinching my nipples, and rolling them between his thumb and fingers. His hand ran across my belly and then down to my crotch where his fingers rubbed across the flaps of my cunt, it did not take long before his fingers found my vagina and as quickly slid a digit up into my cunt. The other in the room were transfixed by this, staring at my body as it was stroked. His hand alternated between my cunt and tits, but fortunately the time was soon up.

"Times up, Pollo."

"Oh just a few hours longer please."

The men laughed.

"What about us Gerard?"

"I think maybe Jasmine should share her assets, so how about a minute each."

"Great."

Gerard nodded at me and before the two minutes were up I was fondled squeezed and rubbed by both men, my breasts red from where they mauled them.

"I am sure we are more than horny, so I propose Jasmine relieves that by giving each of you a blow job. Jacques, would you like to start.

"You've got to be kidding like, I'd love to."

With which he unbuttoned the front of his "pyjamas" revealing a fully erect cock. I went over to him and kneeling in front of him ran my mouth up and down the length of his penis. It did not take long before his cock stiffened and he ejaculated into my mouth. Of course I swallowed his cum, knowing Gerard would not be pleased if I let any cum run onto the pyjamas. I felt a little like gagging but managed to restrain myself.

Over the next five minutes I sucked on all three of their cocks, the fat man taking slightly longer, but ejaculating right into the back of my throat.

My life had certainly changed; I knew I could never be the same woman again.

The men laughed and chatted as I again stood behind, Gerard. They wanted to know where he had found me, what I cost, all kinds of things and could they hire me.

Of course he fended these question off.

"No she belongs to me. All those things are private."

There was a knock at the door.

I was caught did I answer the door, nude save for my stockings.

"Jasmine the door please."

There was the answer. I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Dinner is ready."

The man behind the dining cart looked me up and down a look of please astonishment on his face as he took in my naked form.

"This way please."

I led him through to the bar and dining room. He seemed reluctant to leave, standing staring at my nakedness.

"Do you want me to put the food out?"

"No I will do that thank you."

He reluctantly exited.

"Jasmine I think the stockings and suspenders can go now."

I unclipped the tops of the stockings and removed them and the suspenders. I was now completely naked, my nipples fully erect from the eroticism of the moment. The men came into the dining room each of them stroking my bottom as he passed."

For the next hour or so I was in a dream. I served, food and drinks, as the men talked and joked, totally naked leaning over to serve them gave them the opportunity to touch my body, breasts and to run their hands up my thighs to my cunt.

Gerard all the time smiled at me and seem well pleased by my behavior.

The meal came to a close, and Gerard ordered me to clear the table save for the glasses. They talked for a while longer enjoying their cigars and port whilst watching me. I noticed as I went around the table, that the men were once again getting erections, and were spending longer molesting me.