Another Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well gentlemen the evening is getting late.

"Jasmine we will go into the lounge, please fetch the small box on the sideboard."

What was going to happen next, were there drugs in the box?

What had Gerard in mind?

"Come gentlemen I feel we have got to know each other far better now than at the start of the evening. So let's enjoy one last pleasure.

I past the box to Gerard, and he smiled at me and squeezed my arm.

"Jasmine would you kneel on the coffee table, that's right, head down a bit, good."

I did as ordered my bottom in the air, my sex in full view of the men standing there.

I heard Gerard open the box.

Now gentlemen in the box I have three cards on each card is a drawing that you will instantly recognize. These give you permission to use one of Jasmines orifices."

My heart leapt, one of my orifices, fuck me here!

And yes, that is what happened. Jacques got the card with my mouth on it, and once more I sucked him and licked him until he came.

Then Jean drew the next card and for the next five minutes in front of the other men who stood watching fucked me in my cunt until he came, with a grunt.

But most embarrassing of all was being fucked up the arse by the fat Pollo. His big cock was stiff and rigid as it forced its way up my rectum. Even when I relaxed it stretched me, my pre-lubrication just saving me from a painful experience , in and out it slid as the men stood about laughing as I grunted at his exertions. Needless to say it did not take long before he also came filling my arse with his cum. My humiliation and debasement were complete I was completely used and abused. I continued to kneel as the cum ran out of my cunt and bum.

"Jasmine you can go and clean up now."

I went into the bathroom and showered. Cleaning my cum filled cunt and bum with the bidet. I wondered at my behavior, why had I let these men use me like this.

I finished and returned to the lounge. The men had gone and Gerard was sitting drinking.

"Jasmine you were wonderful."

I smiled, not sure whether to be pleased angry or what, my emotions were in a total turmoil.

"Thank you Master."

"You can do one more task for me."

He open his fly to release his cock that was fully erect.

"Wet my cock in your mouth and then and sit down on me and put it up your."

I was going to tell him I was still a bit sore from Pollos prick, but knew I could not refuse him. I bent down wetting the shaft of his cock and then turning around I lowered myself onto his cock and let it slide up my rectum.

"Now Jasmine, take this."

He handed me a long dildo vibrator he had taken from the side of his chair.

"I think you know what to do with it. Masturbate yourself until you climax, I want to feel your muscles squeezing my cock as you climax.

His cock was hard inside my bum as I started to work the dildo around my sex. The humming shaft exited me as I played it around my clitoris. I rose slightly sliding up and down on Gerard's cock as I felt my body getting aroused. I slid the plastic cock into my vagina thrusting it right the way in as the vibrations brought me closer and closer to my climax. Gerard's hand came around the front of me and teased my nipples.

I was coming, there was no way I could hold back, I lifted up and down, my rectal muscles squeezing and contracting around Gerard cock, and then...

"Aahh..."

I felt Gerard take one final push and he also grunted as he came.

"Wonderful, that was wonderful."

We sat there for a minute or two his hands cupping my breasts.

I stood, his deflated shaft sliding out of my rectum.

"Thank you Master."

And I bowed in front of him.

"No thank you Jasmine!"