Another Life Online Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PureEvil88
PureEvil88
378 Followers

Looking around I take in the room. Ultimately it isn't anything special, but it's easy to see the room is meant to invoke passion. The whole room is made up of different shades of red which is of course the colour of passion. Sheets on the bed appear to be made of silk which has a very sensual feel. Soft jazz is playing at a low volume in the background and the scent of jasmine fills the air. Lastly the rooms only light source are the candles scattered about. I'm not going to question where the music is coming from or how it's being produced because even though the setting is around the middle ages there is magic and magic items which can easily be used to explain such things.

"Here is your catalogue and I hope you enjoy yourself." She says with a wink. "Bye."

I turn to the least expensive part of the catalogue and look over my choices. It's difficult to make a choice because there are so many attractive women from a large variety of races. Including races not available to players. In the end I decide to go with a catgirl. The succubus tempted me, but I figured it would be best to raise my skill level before tackling a living personification of lust.

A short time later there is a knock on the door and an entry request. Naturally I click accept. Her long black hair and short black fur has a bluish glow to match those beautiful blue cat eyes. Soft looking fur covers from hand to elbow and foot to knee. In addition there are patches of fur making designs on her body and covering up the naughty bits. Despite her being completely naked I can't see any nipples on those large, gravity defying breasts or slit on her fur covered crotch. She's also got the usual cat features; claws, ears, tail, and paw pads. Her appearance causes my dick to become completely erect. There is just something more erotic about having the important parts concealed from view than being on full display.

"My name is Jinx and I'm here at your request." The catgirl says with a huge smile across her face.

Please note that despite me calling her a catgirl she has the mental capacity of an adult. This game doesn't allow intercourse with any NPCs that have the mentality of someone under eighteen. While technically the NPCs are just data with no actual age and thus might be exempt from child sexual abuse laws in some areas. The creators decided that in order to avoid any possible trouble in the future that they would prevent sexual content of any kind with NPCs unless they are classified as adult by the game's Artificial Intelligence.

For example if a player has the Taming skill like myself they might end up taming a creature that is still a child. In cases like that if you want to have intercourse with the tamed creature you need to feed them a maturity pill first. This pill will transform the creatures body and mind into that of an adult of their race without altering their stats. By the way just in case you're getting any funny ideas, intercourse with anything that is distinctly animal in nature is impossible. This game does not allow bestiality, necrophilia or rape. Although necrophilia only applies to the dead. Apparently intercourse with undead creatures like vampires or liches is okay.

"Hello Jinx I'm Arc. It's a pleasure to meet you." I say. Glad that she's an NPC. She just follows her programming and thus it's easier for me to comprehend her actions.

"The pleasure is all mine I assure you. It's not everyday that we get a client as handsome as you. It must be my lucky day. The other girls are gonna be so envious." Jinx says with a seductive purr. "How would you like me to entertain you today?"

"I was thinking we start with some oral sex and then move to the main event. How does that sound?" I ask while taking in her erotic form.

"That sounds absolutely purrfect." Jinx says while putting the purr in perfect.

Jinx skips over to me and drops to her knees before fishing my dick out of its confines. My rock hard eight inch cock is exposed to the lively kitten before me.

"Mrow." Jinx meows in surprise. "I wasn't expecting you to be quite so big."

Without saying any more Jinx grabs my dick. The softness of the fur covering her hand and the firm yet squishy paw pads grasping my hard shaft feels quite interesting. Once she's got my cock pointed straight up her rough tongue glides from balls to tip. You'd think having a rough tongue like that licking such a sensitive body part would be extremely unpleasant, but in fact it felt absolutely amazing. Those tiny barbs on her tongue seem to stimulate all the right spots.

"That feels amazing." I say. Giving Jinx praise for her efforts. "I just might become a regular of yours."

"I look forward to your patronage." Jinx says before swirling her tongue around my sensitive glans.

The change in texture of her tongue as it swirls around the head of my cock is interesting. The barbs stimulate the underside and catch on the flare bringing great pleasure. As her tongue travels around my glans the soft underside glides across instead. The change in texture prevents me from getting accustomed to the sensation of her cat tongue. Warm breath and saliva serve to heighten my pleasure further.

"Do you enjoy how my tongue feels on your big, hard cock?" Jinx asks while looking at me with those beautiful feline eyes.

"Definitely." I say with no hesitation. "This is easily the best fellatio I've ever received."

"I'm glad to hear that." Jinx says before swallowing the head of my cock.

The warm moist insides of her mouth feel delightful and the pleasure continues to grow as she bobs her head up and down while stroking the bottom half of my shaft with a furry hand. Jinx sucks on my cock when pulling her head back and goes a little deeper every time she goes downward. After touching against the back of her throat a few times it finally gives way and accepts my glans into the tight tunnel. Further and further down my shaft she goes bringing me great pleasure.

"Oh yeah that's it." I say while petting her between the ears. "You certainly know what you're doing."

My action causes Jinx to smile around my dick and let out a muffled laugh that sends vibrations of pleasure straight through my cock and into my the pleasure center of my brain. Holy shit that feels amazing. While she's bobbing up and down on the full length of my shaft I notice how her tail is sticking up and the tip is curled. In cats that is often a sign that they are happy. A few minutes later I ask Jinx to stop so that I can return the favor.

"That isn't necessary." Jinx says with dilated pupils instead of the slits they were when she introduced herself. "I'm here for your pleasure. You don't need to worry about mine."

"While that might be true I can't fully enjoy myself if my partner isn't." I say using a firm tone to show that I won't budge.

"Alright." Jinx says. Her impossibly bright smile growing even more cheerful. "The customer is always right as they say."

Of course I'm fully aware that she's nothing more than a digital construct with a virtual environment and as such performing cunnilingus on her is completely unnecessary. However, I want to use opportunities like this to develop real world skills for the time when I'm finally capable of leaving my house and the VIs in this game are very advanced.

As she stands I notice that her now erect nipples are poking out from underneath the fur that was concealing them earlier. Once on her feet Jinx prances over to the bed and lies down with her head supported by a pillow in order to watch the action. As she spreads her legs I finally get a view of the pink slit partly hidden by her natural fur bikini. Glistening with moisture that's dampened the surrounding fur it's clear to see that Jinx was enjoying herself as she gave me pleasure.

"Looks like you enjoyed that almost as much as I did." I say while indicating the moisture between her legs.

"What can I say?" Jinx asks with a lick of her lips. "I love my job."

While moving into position I take a moment to inhale her womanly scent. The smell goes straight to my head filling my mind with lust. I'm guessing the cause is something like the pheromones a cat gives off while in heat except because she's a catfolk it's stronger and can affect other humanoid beings. Without further ado, I dive in dragging my tongue up her moist slit and enjoying the taste of her juices.

The feel of her soft fur on my tongue is more pleasant than the wiry pubic hair of a human. Mind you that's something I've only experienced in virtual reality so it might be different in real life. Every slight gasp and moan she makes furthers my arousal. In my opinion there is no point to sex unless both parties are enjoying themselves. Even if one side is just made of computer code. If the only thing you care about is your own pleasure than you're basically just masturbating using another person's body.

Plunging my tongue into her slick folds cases Jinx to grab my head and pull me further into this delectable pussy. My nose brushes up against her clit causing her body to jerk and a loud moan of pleasure.

"You're pretty good with your tongue." Jinx purrs. "I'm certainly glad you decided to eat some pussy, because I would've regretted missing out on your cunning linguistics."

"What can I say?" I ask repeating her earlier question. "I love my job."

Moving up to Jinx's clit I suck it into my mouth while plunging two fingers into her saturated slit. In and out I slide the two soaking wet fingers while making sure to direct them at her g-spot on every inward thrust. After pumping my hand a few more times I hold the fingers up to Jinx so she can see the proof of her arousal.

"Do you usually get this wet or is it just because of me?" I ask while spreading my fingers apart to watch the juice form strings of moisture between them.

"Let's just say you're doing a really good job getting me worked up." Jinx says before sucking my fingers into her mouth and licking all of the juices off.

"Hey, no fair," I say fake pouting because of her licking up all the juices.

"Why don't you go back and drink some more straight from the source then?" Jinx asks.

Not bothering to say anything else I resume lapping up her nectar while fingering her tight hole. Slurping and sucking sounds fill my ears as my hand speeds up. I continue pounding my fingers into her until she is almost at the point of release before stopping.

"Hey," Jinx says with a whimper. "Why did you stop?"

Ignoring the question I slowly start pleasuring her again and stop just before release. I do this a few times causing her to cry out in frustration every time.

"Damn it why do you keep stopping. You are really starting to piss me..." Jinx manages to say before I get onto my feet and thrust forward burying my entire length inside of her in one go.

"Fuck." Jinx screams out in pleasure of the sudden overwhelming orgasm. Her tight hole growing even tighter while trying to milk me of my seed. I keep thrusting in and out trying to prolong her climax.

"Holy shit." Jinx says coming down from her climax. "That was amazing."

"Glad to hear you enjoyed it." I say before slamming my hips forward. "We aren't done yet though."

I paid to be with her for an hour and I plan to make the most of it. It's been thirty minutes so far. Just need to drag this session out as long as possible while still making sure to get my release within the time limit.

The temperature of the slick hole tightly gripping my manhood seems to be higher than that of human virtual constructs that I've been with. It makes sense though. A cat's core body temperature is higher than a human's. The feel of soft fur outside Jinx's slit compliments the velvety depths. Every thrust causes her large breasts to jiggle in a hypnotizing rhythm. I think the way a woman's breasts flatten out against their chest and jiggle with each thrust is my favorite part of having sex with a woman who's lying down on her back.

"Your tight pussy feels so good." I say through labored breath. "Wish I could take you home with me."

"It is possibly to hire me as your personal companion, but it'll cost you one gold purr month." Jinx says as the sound of her purring grows louder. "You could also buy my services purrmanently for ten gold, but you must own a house first."

"Once I've got a stable income I'll be coming back for you then." I say which brings a huge smile to the catgirl's face. "After that I'll work towards making the arrangement permanent. Definitely don't want to share you with anyone."

"I'll be looking forward to it." Jinx says through her moans.

With my time quickly running out I start pounding her with everything I've got. Neither of us are capable of any form of speech right now and any attempt turns into unintelligible moans. Every thrust inward creates a slurping sound and every time I pull out makes a sucking one accompanied by some vaginal juices squirting out of her incredibly pleasant hole. After a few minutes I can feel the end drawing near and with a few more pumps I spray my seed deep into her feline body while Jinx throws her head back as her body tenses up.

Pulling out causes my semen to start dribbling out of her. I take a moment to look her over while Jinx stares at me through hooded eyes. Once satisfied I lay down beside her before she cuddles up to me.

"You were great." Jinx says while I feather my fingers along her back.

"I quite enjoyed myself as well." I say enjoying the warmth of the flesh to flesh contact.

*beep*beep*

Unfortunately that signals the end of our time together. I put my penis back inside my pants while Jinx is cleaning herself using that feline flexibility. Watching as she eats herself out starts breathing life back into my wilted manhood. It doesn't take long before pulling her head away while licking up the semen clinging to her lips.

"Don't be too long before paying me another visit." Jinx says giving me a wink while walking to the door.

Upon leaving the building Orchid reappears in front of me.

"I'm back." Orchid says with a flourish. "I should've asked this question before, but if you wanted to have sex why didn't you just ask me? I would've done it for free."

"Aren't you a little small for such activities?" I ask confused about her question.

"I can freely change my size from fairy size to human size." She informs me.

Great so using the brothel was ultimately just a waste of money. Nothing I can do about it now.

"I didn't know." I tell her. "Maybe next time."

"You better make sure to satisfy me or else I won't be held accountable for any pranks done to you." She says with a mischievous smirk and a hint of something else I can't put my finger on.

A short time later I arrive at the inn. Once there I pay for a cheap room and once inside look over my character info and loot before lying in bed and logging out.

I hope you enjoyed part one of my story. If you have any questions for me just ask and I'll answer them in my next update. Until then stay safe.

*****

Hopefully you enjoyed the first chapter of this new series. After this chapter I'm planning on editing it myself so that I can publish the chapters faster, but unfortunately the quality might drop a little. As for the last comment made in the story it's something I'm trying out for this story. If you have any questions for Arc he'll answer them at the start of the next chapter.

*****

Name: Arc

Race: Human

Level: 3 XP: 12.6%

HP: 480/480 MP: 450/450

Strength: 16+2=18

Dexterity: 16+4=20

Constitution: 16

Mind: 15+3=18

Spirit: 15+1=16

Luck: 27

Skills:

Active:

Crossbow Mastery lv. 6

Hawk Eyes lv. 3

Magic Knowledge lv. 6

Magic Power lv. 3

Magic Talent lv. 3

Perception lv. 3

Physical Boost lv. 4

Stealth lv. 3

Unarmed Combat Mastery lv. 8

Weapon Knowledge lv. 5

Reserve:

Alchemy lv. 6

Blacksmithing lv. 5

Cooking lv. 5

Dismantling lv. 3

Enchanting lv. 5

Map Making lv. 2

Sexual Talent lv. 2

Taming lv. 5

Tailoring lv. 5

Woodworking lv. 5

Alchemy lets you combine herbs and other substances into potions and poisons.

+1 Mind and an additional +1 every 10 levels of this skill

Blacksmithing lets you transform metals into weapons, armor and accessories.

+1 Strength and an additional +1 every 10 levels of this skill

Cooking allows you to create food and beverages. You can gain abilities that will give dishes you prepare bonus effects. I should also note this game features a hunger and thirst system so food and drink are fairly important.

+1 Constitution and an additional +1 every 10 levels of this skill

Crossbow Mastery is a weapon skill specialized in the use of crossbows. This skill can be evolved into an even more specialized weapon skill later. For example Ark is planning to evolve it into Hand Crossbow Mastery.

+1 Dexterity and an additional +1 every 10 levels of this skill

Dismantling lets you to be more effective in looting the bodies of your enemies.

+1 Constitution and an additional +1 every 10 levels of this skill

Enchanting lets you imbue an item with a magical effect. These effects can be from any spells you have access to, Enchanting specific effects learnable only by those with the skill, or the effects of certain monster drops.

+1 Mind and an additional +1 every 10 levels of this skill

Hawk Eyes lets you see greater distances, and improves aim with ranged attacks.

+1 Dexterity and an additional +1 every 10 levels of this skill

Magic Knowledge gives you the ability to learn any magic in the game except for hybrid magic. Hybrid magic requires its own skill and requires two or more different types of magic to combine into something more powerful. An example of this would be Lava Magic which is a combination of fire and earth. The downside to Magic Knowledge is that you need to memorize the chants which are in a language designed just for the game. Any slight mispronunciation will cause the spell to fail. It's not uncommon for enchanters to take this skill because enchanting only needs you to have access to a spell. Chanting is unnecessary. Last you lose the ability to learn other magic skills.

+1 Mind and an additional +1 every 10 levels of this skill

Magic Power increases the potency of all your spells.

+1 Mind and an additional +1 every 10 levels of this skill

Magic Talent is needed in order to cast spells. Without this skill equipped using magic is impossible.

+1 Spirit and an additional +1 every 10 levels of this skill

Map Making adds a mini map to your HUD and let's you create maps which you can sell.

+1 Dexterity and an additional +1 every 10 levels of this skill

Perception boosts your sense of, sight, hearing and smell. You can gain abilities that let you detect the presence of other beings within a certain area of you.

+1 Dexterity and an additional +1 every 10 levels of this skill

Physical Boost increases your physical abilities allowing you to hit harder, move faster, jump higher and other similar things.

+1 Strength and an additional +1 every 10 levels of this skill

Sexual Talent is required to have any form of intercourse within the game.

PureEvil88
PureEvil88
378 Followers