Another Light Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It also made it easier for her to cum again, Iris reinserting her tongue inside her as soon as Linda's first climax was over and she was fucking her to another orgasm with clumsy but effective enthusiasm, meaning that the next few minutes were like a literal heaven for Linda Park.

Iris West also considered it to be a heaven. Maybe not as much as when the roles were reversed, but in a way it was even more satisfying than receiving this kind of ecstasy herself, and she was the one giving it. Or more accurately the one returning it. Yes, Iris was returning the favour, and making another girl cum just as hard as that girl had made her cum, which was so thrilling.

Although truth be told she was also instantly addicted to girl cum, or at least Linda's girl cum, which was somehow even more yummy than her friend's regular cream, Iris working tirelessly to get every drop, and then incredibly proud of herself for more or less achieving that.

The same couldn't be said during the next couple of climaxes that she gave Linda, but they did end up on Iris's face, which was almost just as good. Besides, the important thing was that she was making Linda feel good. Or at least that's what Iris told herself.

Either way it didn't stop her from trying to swallow as much as that heavenly cream as possible. Even if it meant giving her mouth and tongue a break for a while by replacing them with her fingers, pushing first one, then two into Linda and begining to fuck her with them. Well, mostly, and she just couldn't resist licking and sucking Linda's clit, which of course made her friend cum harder.

For a while Iris went back-and-forth between those two techniques, for a while just doing her best to please her friend, and trying to swallow as much girl cum as possible. But her stamina wasn't unlimited, and Linda's certainly wasn't, and selfishly she wanted Linda to return the favour.

Because sure, she could reached between her legs right now and get herself off quite easily, or maybe just humping the mattress would do the job considering how horny she was. But it just wasn't enough. Not now. Not after all this. And certainly knowing just how hard Linda could make her cum. So selfishly she may have held back a bit, hoping that Linda would tell her to stop so she could fuck her again.

Which was why as soon as she felt weak tugging on her hair Iris guiltily removed herself from the heaven she had just been in and crawled up Linda's body until they were once again face to now cum covered face. Iris gave Linda a few seconds to study that cum as she had left on her face as she just stared lovingly down at the other girl, then she lowered her head and pressed her lips to Linda's, the other brunette not hesitating to kiss her back and taste herself on her lips and tongue.

They then made out for several long seconds. Or maybe it was minutes? Who knows? Who cares? All that mattered was that they were kissing, she was feeding Linda her own cum, and most of all, hopefully Iris was seconds away from getting fucked. Which she was, just not in the way she thought she would be.

"I wanna fuck you." Linda admitted when she broke the kiss, rolling on top of Iris and pinning her down to emphasise her words. Then when Iris flashed her an eager smile Linda quickly clarified, "With a toy. Is that okay?"

"Oh." Iris murmured, before smiling, "Yeah."

Linda smiled, briefly kissed the other girl, and then rolled off of her to retrieve the toy she'd wanted to use on Iris West more than any other, ever since they met. Once she reached the draw it was hiding she hesitated briefly, then took a deep calming breath before pulling it out and turning back to Iris.

Clearly Iris was a little taken aback, but she also looked intrigued, and didn't protest, so Linda slowly stepped into the harness, pulled it up her thighs and tightened it firmly around her waist. She then slowly got back on the bed, gave Iris another brief kiss, then after another hesitation and calming breath Linda pushed her luck.

"You know, if I'm going to fuck you with this thing, it would be better if it was wet." Linda pointed out almost casually.

"What are you saying?" Iris teased.

"You don't know?" Linda questioned cautiously.

"Well, yeah..." Iris admitted, before grinning, "But I want you to say it."

Grinning back Linda clarified, "Suck my cock."

Still grinning Iris repositioned herself so she was kneeling in front of Linda, grabbed hold of the base of the dildo with one hand and guided it to her lips while looking up at her lover. She then wrapped those lips around the head of the dick before pushing them further down the shaft, almost taking half of the length in on the first bob of her head.

Iris then repeated the process, bobbing her head up and down the cock slowly and sensually in a way which was probably more of a turn on than it should be. Linda wasn't sure what it said about her, but while she wouldn't admit it in public wearing a dick made her feel powerful, and that feeling was only amplified when she was using it to fuck a pretty girl, or that pretty girl was sucking her cock.

That was why Linda was very happy to see that Iris didn't just give the strap-on dildo the bare minimum of attention to make sure it would be wet for her pussy. No, Iris continued sliding her lips up and down the shaft, only removing her mouth so she could slide her tongue up and down it, all the while staring at Linda with a look of pure desire.

Then Iris closed her eyes, and started pushing the dildo into her throat, causing Linda to let out a gasp of shock. No other girl she had been with had bothered with going this far. She had always wanted them too, but she had never wanted to push her luck that much. At least in this department. So was so thrilling to watch Iris pushed herself without prompting.

What was even more thrilling, and extremely impressive, was that Iris actually managed to stuff the entire length of that cock into her mouth and down her throat, Linda letting out an embarrassing sound as Iris's nose pressed against her crotch, announcing that the other journalist was now completely deep throating her dick. Iris was choking and gagging violently of course, but that only made it more impressive and thrilling.

That Iris was pushing through that. Was willing to go through that for her. Wow. Just wow. And even though it seemed incredibly comfortable for Iris, Linda wanted more. Oh yes, she wanted Iris West to blow her like this all night long. But what she wanted even more was to fuck her, and Linda just couldn't wait any longer to do it.

"Get on your back!" Linda ordered huskily, pulling back so that her cock came out of Iris's mouth, "I wanna look in your eyes as I take you."

Iris grinned with delight at that firm order and then did as she was told. Which would not be her response under other circumstances, but there was something so thrilling to having her lover take control like this, and the fact that it was Linda definitely made it more satisfying.

Not that she really had a chance to analyse it as seconds after she got on her back on the bed Linda joined her, the other girl crawling in between her spread legs until she was resting in between them, then Linda started to gently rub her needy pussy. Maybe a little too gently considering just how ready Iris was for this, something which should now be very clear to Linda, if somehow it wasn't before.

Apparently not even then, as instead of giving Iris what she wanted Linda pushed a finger inside her and began pumping it in and out. Actually this was clearly intentional, which Iris realised before Linda grinned wickedly at her, but all she could do was moan in pleasure, especially as when Iris tried to complain Linda simply added another finger, or began rubbing her clit.

Besides, it was kind of hard for Iris to really complain, as it felt so good, and the important thing was she was being fucked. Maybe Linda would finger her to an orgasm to make sure she was nice and relaxed for the strap-on. Now there was a thought. Although alas it was not to be.

Instead Linda got Iris pretty close, and then suddenly replaced her fingers with her strap-on. The first few inches slid in pretty easily, but the sudden switch from warm fingers to cold plastic was kind of a mood killer, at least temporarily. Then her body magically relaxed and got used to the larger intruder, causing her to let out a soft moan, and then a louder one as Linda slowly pushed forwards, burying a few more inches of dildo inside of her.

And the whole time Linda was doing this she was staring intensely into Iris's eyes, which Iris loved, but she was finding it a bit too intense right now, and automatically she closed her eyes, which was something Linda didn't like. Not one bit.

"No, open your eyes." Linda protested softly, and then smiled widely as Iris obliged, "Yessssss, that's it! Look at me. Look at me while I fuck you. Oh God! You're so beautiful."

For the next few minutes Linda whispered more sweet words like that as she slowly pushed inch after inch of dildo inside of Iris, the entire time staring at her with such overwhelming affection. Iris was convinced these feelings were being reflected in her own eyes, along with gratitude, and most of all pleasure.

Honestly, she had meant to ask Linda about toys, considering that, being a good journalist, Iris had gone rummaging through Linda's things and found the strap-on, among other things. Which was why she had been so eager to suck it, as she'd been thinking about just that ever since she found it. And it was also why she was hoping this would not be the last time Linda asked for this. Or the last time for them in general.

Linda certainly didn't want it to be. No, she wanted to stay, and use every single toy she had in her collection on Iris West. She also just wanted to stay with Iris. To be her girlfriend, and do all the normal things that two people who were dating did. But she wasn't sure she could, and that scared her. But she tried not to focus on that now. In fact she couldn't really focus on that now.

Not when she was slowly pushing a strap-on dildo deep inside of Iris's pussy, and especially not when their crotches pressed against the other's, announcing that Linda had succeeded in burying every inch of her cock inside of Iris's cunt, that thought echoing in her mind for a few long seconds, which allowed Iris time to get used to the feeling.

Maybe a bit too much time, as Iris ended up whimpering, "Please... please fuck me. Oh God, fuck me Linda! Fuck me good! Ooooooohhhhhhh fuck!"

Those words awoke Linda from her thoughts, and with a wicked smile of delight she began thrusting her hips back and forth, officially starting to fuck Iris with her strap-on. Just like she had wanted to do since she first met her. Especially in this way, with Iris staring up at her with affection, and maybe even something deeper, while Linda gently pumped moans, groans, gasps and whimpers of pleasure out of the other girl.

Sounds which were almost as heavenly as the look on Iris's eyes, Linda becoming completely lost in those sounds and that look as her body switched to autopilot and she continued gently fucking Iris with her cock.

Her cock! That's what this was right now. Her cock. It might not be flesh and blood, but whenever Linda really got into fucking a girl with a dildo she liked to get lost in the fantasy, and the fantasy was never more vivid than when the dildo was strapped around her waist and she was getting a close-up view on what her thrusting was doing to the other girl.

Which wasn't something she'd necessarily ever admit out loud, and she certainly didn't want a real dick, but it was a hell of a mind fuck whenever she was in this position to go along with the fantasy. It had certainly made the blow job that much more amazing, although this was even better because she was giving Iris pleasure.

All Linda wanted to do with the rest of her life was give Iris West pleasure. To see this beautiful face awash with joy, and to see the same thing in her eyes. And something else. Something that might just be the growing love that Linda felt for Iris being reflected back at her.

She didn't know whether she could stick around long enough to find out, but again Linda did her best to forget about all that and just enjoy this precious moment. Honestly it had never been easier as the sights and sounds before her were pretty overwhelming, pretty much making sure that the only thing her brain could allow her to do was continue gently thrusting back and forth so she could continue enjoying those amazing sights and sounds.

Iris certainly enjoyed the sight of a man above her. The look of concentration on his face as he pleasured them both. The little grunts of pleasure coming from him. And most of all the affection and gratitude she saw in his eyes. She saw all that with Linda, except that it was even more thrilling that it was a woman doing this to her now.

Plus neither one of them had to worry about this dick ever going soft. No, it would be hard and ready for action even after they were completely spent, and if Linda ran out of energy to thrust into her Iris would be more than happy to flip them over and give the other woman the ride of her life. Joyously Linda showed no signs of slowing down, or God forbid stopping.

At least it was joyously at first, then it was a little frustrating. Not that Linda stopped, because Iris never wanted that, but neither did she speed up and give Iris what she truly wanted, namely a nice hard orgasm.

Well, part of her wanted this gentle strap-on fucking to go on forever, and even though that was impractical part of Iris would have liked to have seen just how long Linda could last before running out of steam, at which point iris could happily take over and finish the job. However as the fucking continued Iris felt a growing need for more, and while she tried to fight the urge for as long as she could eventually she begged for it.

"Fuck me. Please Linda, fuck me hard." Iris whimpered, and when that didn't work she became a little more graphic, and desperate, "Oh God! Oh fuck me harder! Ohhhhhh yessssss, fuck me! Fuck me with your big hard cock! Oh fuck, mmmmmm, pound my pussy! Pound it! Pound it hard! Please? Please Linda, I need it! I need this. I need you Linda! Oh fuck! Please baby, make me cum. Oooooooh yeahhhhhh, make me cum, make me cum, slam my fucking cunt with your strap-on cock and make me cum, oh fuck! Oh God! Oh Linda! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh Gooooooodddddddd, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Surprisingly it took quite a while for Linda to give Iris what she so desperately wanted. Lately Linda had proven very eager to please, especially whenever they had sex, but this time she just kept grinning down at her as Iris begged, which caused her to stop as it was clear that Linda was enjoying it a bit too much.

But then Linda finally began giving her what she wanted, at first just gently increasing the pace, and then just as she really began giving it to her hard she pulled the legs which Iris had wrapped around her waist shortly after the penetration was completed and then push them onto her shoulders. That was when the real pussy pounding began.

While Iris wasn't that flexible any pain or discomfort from being bent in half was easily dwarfed by the increasing amount of pleasure that she felt, and that was before she finally came. Afterwards she couldn't care less, because her whole world became nothing but ecstasy. Best of all Linda not only fucked her through it, but pushed her to another climax in the process.

Then another, and another, and another. Oh God, eventually it felt like one continuous orgasm, making Iris fall for Linda even more. Smart, funny, beautiful Linda Park, who continued staring down at her with a mixture of joy, lust and maybe even some love as she gave her more pleasure than anyone had ever given her before. Except maybe the other time she had lesbian sex with this wonderful woman.

Linda had wanted to make this last for as long as possible, and if she was honest, she wanted to make Iris beg for her. She definitely achieved the latter, and mostly the former, as honestly Linda wasn't sure she could have kept up the slow thrusting much longer.

Not if she wanted to have the energy to make them both cum, and while the thought of making Iris ride her was very tempting the first and possibly only time they did this Linda very much wanted to be the one to push her girlfriend over the edge. So when Iris finally started begging for her Linda didn't wait long to pick up the pace, almost immediately making the other girl cum.

Thanks to her previous times using this thing, and the positive encouragement she was receiving from Iris, Linda not only succeeded in making Iris cum but did it over, and over, and over again, which was an incredible stroke to her ego.

Unfortunately this made it really hard not to cum herself, the mental high of giving Iris West multiple orgasms and the stimulator bashing against her clit being a pretty powerful combination. Plus she had to hear Iris crying, whimpering and even screaming in pure pleasure while looking down to see the expression on her face, and the look in her eye, which inevitably became all just too much.

She was barely able to make Iris cum more than once without cumming herself, but to her credit Linda was able to push herself through her own climax. Quite a few of them in fact, partly because of her natural skill and determination, but mostly because of her overwhelming lust for Iris West.

Unfortunately she wasn't a superhero with unlimited stamina, and those orgasms inevitably took away the last of her strength. Linda had the chance to stop and maintain an air of cool, but she was too lost in her own pleasure for that, and giving Iris pleasure, so instead she ended up collapsing down onto Iris's body where the two of them lay in a sweaty heap for a few long minutes.

Eventually Linda groaned, stirred, smiled, and then started gently kissing Iris's neck and shoulders. Iris copied her actions, and after just enjoying that for a few seconds, and whispering sweet nothings to each other, the two young women met in a soft but passionate kiss which seemed to last an eternity. Or at least, Linda wanted it too. Because she didn't want to leave.

She didn't want to ever leave, not now she had finally got Iris to see her in another light. Which was a thought which echoed in her mind when she broke the kiss and then stared down at the beautiful woman beneath her, Linda unable to resist cupping her face and although she had been finally given a shot with this woman. The question was, would she risk her life for it?

"So, will you stay?" Iris whispered softly.

Linda bit her lip.

12