Another Love Pt. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're sleeping where?" I said, we were in the very back of the main kitchen in an el formed from an old porch enclosure. I was feeding the three cats. Two were pets, they were cuddly and lovable. Those two belonged to Karen. The third she had picked out, but from the first Aggie was mine. No, pet my Aggie, she was named after the agate marble because of her coloring. She was half the size of the others and ten times the cat. No invading mouse, misguided bat, or roosting pigeon was safe. She knew her territory and policed it. Aggie was what every old house needed a vigilant and fearless defender.

"Please, it is only until next week then the house will clear. For Christmas, we will all be in Montreal, and you can make some excuse if you do not wish to come," Karen said.

I didn't answer. I felt I was being pushed.

"Please, it would be too hard to explain. They don't know how things stand. It is just a few days," she said.

"Ok, I guess I can sleep with my wife for less than a week," I said.

Karen looked away, and something told me that there was more.

"Karen, what are you not telling me?"

"Nothing just that we are too short of beds to be worrying about your hurt feelings at this moment. These people don't see things your way. Please don't make a fuss," she said

Karen then made a quick exit while I tried to finish up with the pets.

I tried in vain to corner Avril or Karen that night, but there were too many people and they all wanted to get to know Aunt Karen's husband. Weren't Karen and Avril the two most wonderful women and wasn't I so lucky?

"What is your occupation?" Sara Marie demanded her accent was thick and she was proud of it.

Before I could answer, Mrs. Lefebvre jumped in.

"He's a mechanic and works for the university up the hill. He fixes their plane engines," she said very proud of her information.

This was well received, Sara apparently approved of honest working men. Everyone could not be an artist in her view.

"You cannot eat paint and canvas," she said.

"Do they pay you fairly, or must you still do the army for extra money?" Aimi Lefebvre asked her only trace of an accent was a bit more R than you're used to hearing.

I wondered at the source of her information. She knew some things if not entirely accurate.

"Yes they pay me well, and I am no longer in the reserves," I said which seemed to please them. These were two delightful people, and I could have spent the night talking, but I needed to find Karen or Avril but by the time, I got away they were nowhere to be found. They had slipped away somewhere. They were plotting something. I am no fool. Putting Karen in my bed was a plan from the first. It would be hard, but I planned to resist temptation. Later, I would see how simple I was and how innocent. These two women had no difficulty achieving their objective.

The various family members had no difficulty keeping me occupied. I was tired from a long day at work and unused to interacting socially with so many people. I decided to stake my claim to the bed and let Karen find me asleep when she came to bed. When I reached the bedroom, it was empty. The bed neatly made, and I found all my clothing and personal items neatly in place. A third little chest of draws had appeared, and Karen's closet had evidence of Avril. This didn't register. I knew they had been sleeping together and assumed that Avril had found another place. I hunted up the only pair of pajamas that I have. I was not sleeping in my boxers this night.

When I got to bed, I went right to sleep. I was too tired for whatever games the women were looking to play. The dream began innocently. I walked up the hill and into my lab. For some reason, no one was around. The school has security in place, but no one was there. The engine wasn't there either, but my cat Aggie was. She was sitting where the engine should be. Then another Aggie appeared, and then a third, and finally a fourth. They seemed to line up peacefully, but when I approached them, they became a huge fire-breathing cat. I woke with a start as I was about to be consumed by the flames.

I was sandwiched between two naked women.

"Another bad dream Robert," Avril said.

"The plane again?" Karen asked.

I could feel their soft breast breasts pressed against my chest. Their warm skin and their cold feet. Why do women have cold feet?

"No, a fire-breathing cat," I said.

I could not turn or move away the bed big enough for two was crowded with three. The women didn't seem to mind they cuddled closer to me. I knew they were both in bed with me, but somehow it made sense. It was even a comfort with Avril there Karen would have to behave. I managed to go back to sleep. I would deal with this in the morning.

Avril was up and in the shower went I awoke. The small bathroom in the back bedroom suite we occupied had only a shower. She walked into the room naked without a care or a bit of embarrassment. Damn she was one sexy woman. I regularly wake with an erection. But this was two much it was painful. Karen was sitting on the edge of the bed just as naked. The women exchanged air kisses and then Karen noticed I was awake.

Karen leaned over to me and said, "Come shower with me it will save time."

I was glad I had PJs on as I watch Avril still naked calmly seat herself at the dressing table and brush out her hair. My mind seemed to have gone into vapor lock as my eyes took in her champagne glass breasts and the lush black bush between her legs. She was so small but utterly perfect.

Karen pulled me out of the bed and into the bathroom. She insisted on helping me out of my sleepwear. I took in her magnificent body. Tall and voluptuous she had D breasts that are shaped like tear drops. Her body curves to her waist and then flares out to the sinuous curve of her hips. Two very different women but both sure and confident in their sexuality.

She had turned on the water and pushed me in the shower. She gripped my rigid cock and asked, "Want me to take care of this for you."

I tried using all my will power to say no, but my headed nodded yes. She dropped to her knees on the shower floor and proceeded to give me a much-needed blowjob. She is good at this with significant expertise, and now I knew where she had acquired this skill. Philippe had taught my wife well. I lasted longer than I thought I would which was her doing she drew it out. She owned me, and she knew it. She wore the smug happy smile of a wife who totally possesses her husband.

When we eventually exited the bath Avril was finished dressing. She had on tight leather pants and another extra small tee shirt. She was applying deep crimson lipstick that fit the wicked, knowing smile she wore. I am not stupid. I knew they set me up. They were maneuvering me. They had recognized that I had an attraction for Avril, and they were pushing my buttons. I was naked and forced to dress while the two women smirked. They were so damn sure of themselves and sure of me. They had that smugness intelligent older women have around men they are sure of. So damn confident that they are smarter and know more than the male.

I dressed hurriedly and made my escape up the hill to work without breakfast. I was happy to have escaped the Du Monte and Lefebvre family. I had work to do. I had an engine to makeover. I collected everyone first thing explained that the engine needed to be rebuilt. It would no longer be one big monster, but four engines in one sharing the intake and exhaust. The problem would be feeding the fuel evenly to all chambers. I hoped I had solved my work problem, but I was sure that what awaited me at home was well beyond my meager abilities.

The University had set up a crew of sixteen for the project. Four senior Ph.Ds. and a dozen grad students at various levels. We had virtually every specialty that would be needed to build an engine, plus we had every possible assistance available from the large Tech School.

We were in the old field house. The sports teams had long ago vacated it for their more modern arenas. Leaving the great cavernous building available for the monstrous machine that sat where the athletes once performed. Some wag had named her Persephone after the goddess of the underworld.

The news of the new design took the group like a wildfire. It burned away the past and brought forth a wild new growth. The enthusiasm of all those young engineers was irresistible. For a man whose personal life was in turmoil, it was the perfect distraction. Perhaps too perfect, I realized as I saw Lisa my personal assistant, a young woman of twenty-five, yawn.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Eleven-thirty," Lisa responded.

"Impossible, it must be after Noon," I said.

"No, PM it is almost Midnight," she said.

I looked around me. I had sixteen people still going like tired fiends. If I let them, they would work all night, but that was counterproductive.

"All right time to stop," I shouted, "We come back tomorrow, but not before noon."

I was the last out, and I secured the facility. It was a crisp fall night, and the walk was exhilarating. I stopped as I came to where the gentle slope that the University was built upon reached the steeper slope that led down to the city streets and the river just beyond. Eleven-thousand-years ago the Hudson was a mighty river, indeed, reaching to where I stood hundreds of feet above its present banks. Now its lesser span was a silver ribbon flowing south. My house the tallest on out street was silhouetted against the river.

As I stood there high above my home and the river, I realized that I stood upon a great height indeed. I had reached a point in my career higher than I had ever dreamed of reaching. My name would be forever tied to the machine that was being born in the cavernous building behind me.

I was happier than a man who had all but lost his home had a right to be. I was working on something I loved with young people who loved it just as much. True, Persephone did not speak to me. She was an indifferent creature perhaps her rebirth would make her more accessible.

The yard was dark as I entered through the back gate. The ancient low volt footlights, we installed so long ago, were still on, but they only intensified the night above your ankles. A lone figure unseen waited on the back porch.

"You are very late. Karen gave up on you. She went to bed shedding tears that you would not return," Avril said out of the dark just as she turned on the small porch lamp.

"Sorry didn't mean to worry anyone. I just lost myself in my work."

Even in the dim porch light, I could see the disbelief in her expression.

"What is it going to take for you to forgive her," Avril demanded.

"That is a question for which I have no answer, but it is not the reason I am late. We were working on the new engine. The young people are excited. They would have worked all night if I let them," as if to vouch for me my cell phone rang.

"Hello. Yes, Lisa,...I'm home, and you should be in bed. We are working tomorrow... That is a good idea, but it can wait. Goodnight," I said closing my phone.

"It was my assistant," I said," She has an idea for redoing the fuel lines in a different material."

Avril laughed, "Should I be jealous," she said.

"Of what or better who?"

"Of the girl on the phone with the man, I have been trying to seduce," Avril said standing to walk into the house.

I followed her up the stairs to the room that for many years I shared with one woman and now shared with two. Avril's remark seared my brain. I had wondered about her actions. Tried in my male way to puzzle through them. I had been rejecting the idea that she was coming on to me, but she has said, "trying to seduce."

The table lamp lit the room with a warm glow as we entered.

"See I have brought him. Stop crying my love," Avril said cupping Karen's face with her hand.

I could see my wife had been crying. I also had my eyes filled with the sexy new black satin nightgown she wore. I had never seen that before and as I watched the two women kissed. It was not a peck on the cheek. These were lovers kissing.

I was frozen in place. Well, all but one part of me. I watched as Karen undressed Avril to reveal white lace underwear. Then they seemed to lay back into the bed.

"We could use a man over here," my wife said making room for me between them.

I began to stumble forward wondering was this somehow a dream as I did I began to pull my clothing off.

"NO, that's our job just come to us. We need you," Avril said.

I don't know how long it lasted. It seemed to go on forever. They took me up and down the hill of passion more times than I counted. They played with my body, and they played with each other. I watched my wife lick my cum from Avril's body and receive the same favor in return. I watch them make sweet love to each other.

At one point they pinned me beneath them as they made love on top of me. I was in Avril, and Karen straddled my face. That time they were not gentle. They were using me and wanted me to know it. It ended in three exhausted lovers, and my total bewilderment.

I lay between them. More accurately trapped between and under them as they lay spent on me.

"Very good better even than I thought," Avril murmured.

"Hmmm," Karen replied.

"You two do this often?" I inquired for which I received a playful slap from each of my bedmates.

"You are a wicked man. First, you use us and then insult," Avril said.

"And all we wanted was to please you," Karen whispered before licking my ear with her tongue.

"This was our first time together, and we wanted it to be with you,"Karen said.

"Something special for our man," Avril said.

We slept then. A sleep of exustion and contentment.

____________________________

Part 4

I awoke about half-past eight between two naked women. I would have liked to remain in bed, but someone needed to shepherd what would happen today in the old field house. I might have said noon, but I assumed that some on my project would jump the time a bit.

In ten minutes, I was showered and dressed. I needed the shower after last night's marathon of sex. I skipped shaving. It was Saturday, and I was about to be building an engine. As I exited the bedroom, my consorts of the previous evening were still fast asleep. The rest of the house, on the other hand, was a bevy of activity. There seemed to be people everywhere.

"Bonjourrr," said Mrs, Lefebvre greeting me.

"Good morning to you, but why so much activity?" I asked.

"You know the young always quelque part pour etre. Sleep well?" she asked with a bit of a smile.

"Yes, shouldn't I?"

"Pas de, just saying. Didn't expect to see you this tot— early. Mais peu importe, I le service breakfast avec Sara and Suzanne. So how do you like le eggs?"

"Scrambled."

They seated me in the dining room, or rather Mrs. DuMonte did. We were alone as she served me coffee and an omelet worthy of the finest restaurant set on a plate with a ham steak.

"It's what passes for scrambled eggs when made by Aimi Lefebvre," Sara DuMonte said with a bit of a laugh.

We were alone as she sat herself down across the table from me.

"So tell me, are you still hurting, or did your women heal the wound?" she said.

When I just looked at her across the extravagant plate of food, she smiled and said, "My daughter-in-law has a distinctive cry in her pleasure, and I can recognize Karen's grunts as well. Fortunately, Aimi's hearing is going. But we talk, you know. We did not expect to see you this early."

"I have work at the University today," I said.

"Hmm, I think you run from your problem."

"Oh, do I have a problem?"

"But of course, my son took your woman. Made her his lover and you a cuckold. Your pain is clear, and, I believe, justified. However, you are a good man. Dependable in your way, and I believe you love your wife with all your heart. Still, we women have taken your pride. It is a difficult problem," she said.

The omelet was delicious, and the ham had more flavor than you get from a supermarket.

"My granddaughter found a good butcher yesterday. We will have a fine Turkey Monday," she said.

"I guess the family will survive."

"Yes, that is after all what is importante. We have our fait ma—our pains, but we find a way to carry on. Karen is a good woman. Her sin was one of love and need. She has paid for it many times over in guilt. She would do anything to take away the pain she caused you. But we both know that is not possible. It is you who must avoid the next sin," she said pausing and fixing me with blue eyes that had paled with her advanced age.

"And what sin would that be?"

"Pride. You must let it go for their sake. They need you."

"They?"

"Do not play the fool with me. The women are closer than sisters. United in the absolute love of a man who is no longer here. They have suffered a great loss and women like my daughter Avril needs to grieve in the arms of a man."

"And my wife?"

"She needs you more than she ever has."

"And what about last night?" I asked.

"More cafe?" Aimi asked, coming into the room with the pot to refill our cups.

Then Aimi sat down with us, smiling.

"We were discussing Rob's problem," Sara DuMonte said.

"Is it not a happy problem?" Aimi asked.

"He is still feeling fait mal," Sara said.

"Oh, je suis désolé," Aimi said reaching across the table to cover my hand with hers, "but you will see, they are good women and will take bon care of vous."

"But perhaps you see two women as a burden," Aimi mused, "I saw a program on your southern TV about a man with quarte wives. That seemed a foolish burden."

"Nonsense, Avril and Karen are capable women. They need a man, yes, but they will give him more than they take. He would be foolish to turn away what he has," Sara said.

"And what is it I have?" I said.

They both looked at me, but it was Aimi who spoke, and it was from her heart, "Love is what you have, their love and our love for now and always."

The walk up the hill was steep, but pleasant on a sunny fall day. I had agreed with Karen to forego a decision until the new year, but it was clear that I would be brought under pressure to accept the current situation as a permanent solution. The older women were right. They had been trying to tell me that we cannot change the past. Regrets are foolish when we have today's problems to meet. It is silly to hate a dead man and rather odd that he had taken my wife, and now I had his in addition to my own. But I had to agree more with Aimi Lefebvre than Sara DuMont, two women are a larger burden than one.

"Where have you been, I've been calling?" Lis greeted me as I came in.

"I turned off my phone, and what about 'not before noon' did you not understand?"

Lis just shook her head as a line began forming behind her waiting to speak to me. Everyone was there except three true geniuses who would not appear until they had solved their individual pieces of the puzzle. If they went missing for more than two days, I would have to go find them to ensure they had not become ill with the new problems. It was not an easy crew to supervise, but ultimately every crew has its problems. You push them from the rear and jump in front when the time is right. Stand aside when someone else has the ball, and manage the team as best you can.

The University president called at one o'clock. The news was out. We discussed details. This had been a project that was a one-year grant. Good money for a relatively defined project that employed a few bodies and generated some surplus income. Now things had changed. The government would be pleased but possessive. Our department would gain recognition, but the university would need to stake a claim before the vultures swept in. I understood the president's concern. She needed to grab as much as she could while we still had control.