Another Love Pt. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RichardGerald
RichardGerald
2,896 Followers

"But the government had no luck with that engine," Sporan stated in his deep flat voice without mentioning the three men and one woman who had died before the bureaucrats in the Pentagon felt the cost was too high to continue.

Persephone's supporter had taken her blueprints and a new set of specifications to an abandoned warehouse in Buffalo, New York and two years later Persephone V had emerged. They flew her to the high Nevada Plains and began to test her.

Phil Hart was at the end of his career and hoping to go out with a record that would stand up. Persephone promised to send him out with a bang one way or the other.

"It's just that noise on the first run that is bothering me," Hart said.

"Noise?"

"A kind of whispering sound as if she was talking,"

Sporan only shook his head. They never used "IT" with this monster. Persephone was definitely a "SHE", and when she came to life, she was fast and smooth and powerful as the fires of hell. Very likely to take you there too.

Persephone was ready. Hart walked to his vehicle and strapped himself in, then man and machine were towed out to where the run back across the salt was to begin. The second required run for the record. The sun was well up as Hart ran the last checks and counted down to his start.

Persephone surged to life. Brushed past the sound barrier and was easing past the 1000 mile an hour record when Hart heard her.

"Faster, Faster, Go Faster," she said, a passionate lover giving herself to the man inside her.

*****

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did the writing. I know that there are some of you who want infidelity punished. Sorry but there was a better story here. As to those who find the relationship between the sons and the father strange, I can only say you must not have grown sons. It is a very difficult relationship especially for a man like the one I describe here: shy, introverted, and obsessed with his work.

RichardGerald
RichardGerald
2,896 Followers