All Comments on 'Another Man's Wife'

by LoneCoyote

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done!

A missing letter here or there, but this is a very well written story. You could write mystery novels. I hope you continue to submit to this site and look forward to reading your works again.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Quite the Fulfilling Fantasy

You write well. The twist at the end was well thought out. Deeply instinctive male fantasy expressed very well. Read one of StangStar06's longer Loving Wives stories. You may not cotton to his typical revenge theme, but his humor is similar to yours but maybe more creative. His character development should give you some ideas for a more thorough treatment., with real emotion and conflict. Just some thoughts. Good start.

ENF42LoverENF42Loverover 11 years ago
SPOILER

The fact she was in on it pretty much ruined it for me, plus the main character was too cocky for my liking.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Great punchline

I did wonder if it might be heading in that direction. The only flaw is that Maurie might be aware of the morning after pill, although you never indicate when this story is set.

Auden JamesAuden Jamesover 11 years ago
ending ruined it

i don't think the "script" adds any punch to your little tale, alas. up to the point of the two conspirators' talk it was a nice, trim power-play but on from the line about the baby that hubby couldn't give her (though a vasectomy is readily reversible) it became just plain silly (the hubby weakling who lays all the sluts but doesn't know what to do with his wife, etc.).

next time, and i hope there'll be one, please concentrate on the geunine core of your tale. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nearly Consenting

Outside of the husband the other two consented. As for Maurice, after he recovered he borrowed or stole some money, hired some hitmen who dispatched Steve and took his body and dumped it in the desert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Re Nearly consenting

Fortunately the story is set in the UK where we do not have all that many guns, even fewer hitmen and a complete absence of deserts. Phew!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
y'all better stay away from my nick of the woods then

we have a bounty on coyotes here, and my aim is true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great twist

only hints of it during the leadup, well executed at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continuity?

If they had planned on her getting pregnant than what is she talking about a condom for? Not much detail in the story ...consequently kinda boring!!

alextasyalextasyover 5 years ago
Wow...didn't see that coming

Superb setup. Splashing ending!

Well done story, with excellent writing and plenty of carefully sculpted background to make the reader feel for the characters.

Can't wait to read more of your stuff. It's better than the ratings suggest.

Best Regards,

-alextasy

cowbullscowbullsover 5 years ago

Very well done but I have a rule that no story gets a 5 without anal.

pendapendaalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant plot and well told!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

didnt read most of it the chap being portrayed seemed insufrable so wasnt very entertaining but then i did miss most of it should have been more compeling to read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good, loved the plot twists, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous