All Comments on 'Another Massage for Mom'

by TerminusOmega

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

So amazing! Please! Another chapter! They need to finally make love!

TerminusOmegaTerminusOmegaover 9 years agoAuthor
Third Chapter Coming

I'm currently working on the third and final chapter for this story. I never intended for there to even be a second one, but the demand for it was huge. It might take a little longer to get the last one finished, as I don't want to rush it and leave a disappointing climax to a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More...

Please, take your time and get it right. I know you will make us "happy"... Looking forward to the next chapter...

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 9 years ago
You had me guessing!

I had no idea this was female on female action until the "You are a naughtly girl" comment when she was licking her mothers asshole. My opinion changed back and forth a few time before then, and using a bi-sexual name like Dana was no help in learning the gender of the writer. I would suggest that you do the big reveal earlier in the story to weed out those who don't get off on the whats happening. Very hot story though.

TerminusOmegaTerminusOmegaover 9 years agoAuthor

The story is a continuation of my other story, and she points out she's a lesbian right at the beginning of the first part. Also, I'm sure the description also says Dana is female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Screams Blue not Pink

It's a nice story, erotic and hot in spots, but you absutely do NOT pull off convincing the reader Dana is a woman. The perception is all wrong. Dana just drips "blue" from the beginning. Women are much more cautious until they reconcile themselves, then it's full speed ahead. Also, by the end of the first story, to two women, they've already "made love". It's nuances like that that give you away. Keep trying, you'll get there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*

Just another fag lesbian bullshit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

Please do not listen to other readers who skipped the first part for whatever reason and continue writing this amazing story. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

Can not wait till the next part.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
how is the reader supposed to know this is a continuation?

there is nothing designating this as chapter 02,

there are no comments at the beginning suggesting that the reader should read some other story first,

nor is there a box to the side of the comments with "also in this series" and the name of the other story.

It wasn't till after reading the story and looking through the comments that I found a reference to a previous story.

????????????

TerminusOmegaTerminusOmegaover 9 years agoAuthor
My Mistake

Ok, I'll admit I did not make that entirely clear. I just submitted an edited version that states that before the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow x2

I posted on your original story about what a wonderful writer you were, and I still subscribe to that. To the very first poster "Anonymous" (who made the disparaging remarks), I would suggest you stick with comic books...they are probably more your forte.

You are truly a talented writer, and I personally hope to read more of your stories.

TerminusOmegaTerminusOmegaabout 9 years agoAuthor

You can see more of my stories on StoriesOnline.net. I can't post some of them here, as they violate Literotica's guidelines.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous