All Comments on 'Another Mom & Son & Camera Story Ch. 04'

by BardontheHill

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More fun with mommy and auntie please

Adding Aunt Pru to the mix of incestuous sex is a great way to up the sex factor of these stories. Thank you.

hsteve422002hsteve422002almost 10 years ago
Great

Damn good series, hope there is more to cum. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great series

I loved it. Would be cool if the sons friends got in on the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent! More Please!.

Go back to Mom and Son and let them continue their relationship. The best hottest real story yet. Keep on writing please and keep the camera work going. The son deserves a new video camera and to share by all three would be interesting. Please keep story without any more outsiders as Mom and son need to continue. There's no better love than Mom and Son, skin on skin and maybe tied down and light spanking would be in order for reluctant Mom when sober. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hoping for more

Wow, can't remember if I every read such a balls draining hot story! I loved it when mom surrenderd to her lust giving way for more views and photos. I also like the way mother and son are treating each other ("Sweetie") and hope for the next part to be able to read how they try to get along as family with their lust and sexuality revealed to the other. And what's up whith his doubts regarding if his mother planned to seduce him? I wouldn't want any new person in this story, too, but maybe Auntie will again join them. Thank you, 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!!!

Many more Parts!!!

Hellion1982Hellion1982about 7 years ago
Meh

Part 4 of this story would have been great if the son had actually gone to the pool party with his camera. Loved the other parts though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lost character development and rushed flow

This section needs some better character development and slower flow to match the pace of the previous three

garyr19680garyr19680about 6 years ago
Great story

really great story, I hope, even though it's been a long time, that this series is continued.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
MY score tells it all. ^*!^*!^*!

PARTS 1 and 2 got 4****

PARTS 3 and 4 got --2** I DON'T LIKE RAPE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story till

It was a good story until you got to parts 3 and 4.I don't understand why you had to have aunt Pru show up.The story got weird after that with the fighting and more less raping someone.I don't like that stuff.If you continue to write the story line in this manner I'm done reading anymore chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
“He put her arms in a head lock.”

What the fuck does this even mean?

The series was good up until part 4. Everything that happened just came out of nowhere. Sisters fighting each other forcing the son/nephew to commit incest on the other? I expected you to reveal that the mom had told aunt that she had sex with her son and that this was all just an act as the reason to why any of this shit was happening. It at least would have made sense as to why the aunt would flat out tell him to fuck his mom out of nowhere. Disappointing ending to the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Write what you want

I've enjoyed the series, hope you continue.

You are writing what you feel and I applaud you for that. I enjoyed the sisters being together and hope you develop the story into Son/nephew controls both ladies.

Looking forward to Chapter 5.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Not worth a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read the entire story, I have to say I was disappointed with the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

2 b continued please!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

sorry i could only give you five stars for this one . should have been about 10 .

Dawker1Dawker14 months ago

Such a filthy story-loved it. PS they really need to air out that room.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous