Another Mom & Son & Camera Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sweetie, it'll be okay now. Fuck her mouth."

And I did. I started carefully, Pru kept her teeth away from my cock and I started pumping her mouth. My cock started hitting the back of Pru's throat as I thrust hard.

"Mmm nice sweetie, how does aunt Pru's mouth feel?" asked mom

"Play with her tits, you can cum in her mouth, whenever you want sweetie."

"Mmm nuumm," said Pru, her eyes wide in apparent horror of me cuming in her mouth. That gave me a little incentive to pump a little harder. How dare she not want to taste my seed, mom likes it, I said in my head.

"Gnnnn," squeeled Pru as cum squirted from my cock, deep into Pru's throat. It was obvious Pru did not want to swallow, I held my penis in her throat as I came, 3 then four blasts, holding her head in position.

45 seconds after the last of my ejaculate entered Pru's mouth she had not swallowed.

"Sister he's gonna stand there until you finish," smiled mom.

Pru shrugged and let her body go limp as my cum slid down her throat. Not so much a swallow as surrender. I waited plenty more seconds until I was sure she could not reverse the swallow. After the wide eyes & wait Pru had swallowed everything without a gag and then wiped the back of her hand across her mouth to remove a couple of drops from her lips.

Stepping back from Pru, looking down at her beautiful naked body, mom's equally hot naked body standing behind, her great breasts in full view above the kneeling Pru, (mom had released the arm lock), I was still rock hard. This was the sexiest sight ever. Pru was lifting her shoulders apparently trying to get blood flowing back into her arms as mom's arms hovered above Pru's shoulders.

"Sweetie, why don't we see how aunt Pru likes your cock in her pussy?"

I am really not sure why mom spoke when she had no hands on aunt Pru. In less than a second she was on her feet, maneuvering mom into a head lock faster than a wrestler on TV.

"Ahh, just joking sis," yelled mom as Pru locked her fingers behind mom's head and held her tight.

"Sister, you know I don't like cock, your boy's cum is sitting in my stomach, gonna make me sick. Last cock I had was your quarterback boyfriend in High school and no boy since has come in my mouth."

"You bitch, I knew you fucked him," snarled mom although most physical movement was prevented by Pru's grip.

"I'm glad you had to swallow, serves you right." Had to admit, considering mom was in a reliable wrestling hold, she was being pretty obnoxious.

"Boy, suck on your mom's titties while I decide what's next." All three of us were standing; I leaned forward and kissed mom's nipples, then started sucking on her tits.

"Mmmmm, stop it son, Pru you gotta stop, this is incest you know it's wrong," said mom.

"Bitch you just had your son cum in my mouth, you know I don't like cock, you're gonna suffer," snarled Pru as she tightened her hold on mom.

This was so hot, I started biting (gently) mom's nipples as I sucked & nuzzled her beautiful breasts.

"Mmmmmm, hhm, mmmm" said mom.

"Damnit bitch, this isn't a make out session," cussed Pru. She moved mom to one side separating my mouth from mom's saliva covered tits. She was maneuvering mom into a new position. She kicked behind her knees forcing mom to drop to the ground, Pru kept the head lock forcing her to lean forward as mom descended towards the carpet.

I picked up the camera as I saw the view. Mom was on her knees, head pushed forward because aunt Pru was leaning on top of her, holding her arms in a lock, her legs outside of mom's body. Two beautiful asses faced me, 2 tight ass holes winked at me as 2 sets of labia glistened toward me. This was unbelievably hot.

"Boy, put your cock in your mom's ass," ordered Pru.

"Noooo, no Pru, you can't make him fuck me in the ass."

"I don't think I'm forcing him to do anything little sister, don't forget whoever is in charge gives the orders." She was right I dropped the camera and slid my cock into mom's vagina to lube it up.

"Boy, ass, now," ordered Pru. Couple of pumps, mom was so wet, I was in her ass.

"AHHH, slow down, no please stop," tried mom.

"You better not fucking stop boy," snarled Pru, so I didn't.

"Ahhh," that was me.

"AHHH," that was mom.

"Fuck her boy, fuck her now."

Pumping mom's ass felt better than the previous week, the fact I could see Pru's ass and her open asshole staring at me as I pounded into mom who was loudly squealing & moaning helped.

Pru started purring as I kept pumping mom's ass. Her vagina was in close contact with mom's body, there had to be some friction. Pru started sliding her body against mom's hips as I kept going. Pru moved a little to the right to get a better angle, tighter contact for her pussy against mom's body.

"Mmmm, hhhmm, hrrrrr," was the sound of all three of us as I got close to orgasm,

Judging by the sounds we were making, all three of us were enjoying me fucking mom in the ass while her sister slid her very wet pussy against mom's hips.

Apparently mom, not so much.

Suddenly mom reared up with a loud cry, throwing Pru back, my cock exiting mom's ass with a plop, Pru dropped onto me as I hit the carpet.

"Ohhhh fuck, urgh," that was me as Pru's ass dropped onto my crotch and the rest of her body slammed onto me. Pru was lying on her back, on me, lying on my back, on the carpet. Then mom dived onto Pru putting me at the bottom of a Pru sandwich.

"Urrgghh," I said as any air still in my body was forced out by mom landing on top of us.

"You fucking bitch, how dare you tell my son to ass fuck me, in my own home," shouted mom as she slapped Pru's face and punched her tits. Even with trouble breathing I smiled at the 'in my own home' comment, classic.

"Fuck you little sister," replied Pru trying to protect her body and slap mom at the same time.

For the next 2 minutes the fight was serious & pretty mean. Mom was obviously very angry, she slapped the shit out of Pru for 30 seconds, Pru started fighting back, mom tried to get away over the sofa with same results as last time. After 2 minutes both women were sitting on yours truly (still flat on my back on the carpet) facing each other slapping the hell out of the other's body. Mom's ass was inches from my face, Pru's ass was inches from my erect cock. Then mom stood, grabbed Pru and pushed her head towards my face, stepped around her body and forced her torso towards my chest.

"Son grab your aunt's body and pull her tight to your chest," I hesitated as Pru's very angry face moved towards mine.

"Son, if you don't I will snap off your cock." I felt mom's hand grab my erection and begin to bend it to the side.

"Wow mom, no need, you're in charge you give the orders." This was an unstable situation, angry mom, sex fight with her sister, last week sex with her son, enough to mess with anyone's equilibrium. I was taking no chances. I grabbed Pru, keeping her arms by her sides as I locked my fingers together behind her back and pulled her great big tits against my chest.

"Well done son, good job," said mom, apparently as thanks jacked my cock a few times, returning it to erect. I could feel it pushing against Pru's ass crack.

Pru's face was next to mine, I could hear her heavy breathing & muttered threats to me, none of which compared with mom snapping off my cock.

Mom kept jacking my penis and then she slid it into aunt Pru's pussy. I was holding Pru tight to my chest, her legs kneeling meant her ass & pussy was exposed to mom who obviously could not resist.

"Arrhh, you bitch, you know I" started Pru who despite her protestations, either involuntarily, or not, tightened her pussy muscles onto my cock. It felt good.

"Nooo, you fucking bitch," screamed Pru as I realized seconds' later mom had slid three fingers into Pru's ass (it was her thumb & 2 fingers). I could feel mom's fingers against my cock as she rapidly moved them around in her sister's ass. Pru was not moving so my cock stood straight & still in Pru's pussy. Mom noticed by my moans she could stimulate me by sliding her fingers against my cock from Pru's anus. Pru's vaginal muscles kept gripping & releasing my cock, presumably it was a reflex action, it was very hot.

After minutes of vagina, cock, anal & hand stimulation from mom she pulled out of Pru's ass and pulled my cock from Pru's pussy. Seconds later Pru yelled out.

"Noooo, not in my ass," as mom fed my cock into Pru's asshole. This was better, the angle of my cock & Pru's ass allowed me to slide my cock in and out. Not full length but enough to illicit groans & no's from Pru & happy sounds from me. Mom seemed pleased.

"You bitch, how do you like a cock in your ass, how does that make you feel?"

"Son, pound her ass,"

"Mom I'm trying but I can't get full movement." It was true, I was lying on the carpet, Pru lying on me, my cock buried in her ass unable to withdraw very far and no leverage to pound anything.

"Son of a bitch, have I got to do everything around here," said still angry mom. She moved over Pru and me, took Pru's arms from my embrace, putting her into a full nelson as she leaned over and ordered me to move.

"Son, slide down under your aunt, I'm holding her tight." I moved down the carpet under Pru's body. Face up I kissed her nipples as I passed, stopping under her vagina. I looked up at her pussy lips, definitely open and stuck my tongue inside. She was so wet. Her body tensed but made no sound. I kept on licking and probing, I found her clit, very hard and peeking between her lips. I lifted my head and pushed my tongue as far in aunt Pru's pussy as I could. For a couple of minutes her juices flowed in silence until I heard Pru moan, so did mom.

'What the fuck, son you better stop right now and get out of there. You're supposed to be fucking her ass."

As I stood I realized I had another classic view, mom was leaning over Pru holding her arms in a head lock. Pru was kneeling, mom was astride. Both their asses & pussy's were exposed, mom more than Pru because her legs were positioned outside of Pru. I grabbed the camera and started taking pictures of their asses, then moved to the side snapping mom's breasts hanging, resting on Pru's back. Pru's nipples were rubbing on the carpet.

"What the fuck son, you better not be taking photographs of me & your aunt. Put down the camera and put you cock in her ass right now." So I did, or at least I tried.

"AAARRRGGHH," screamed Pru.

"Sis, if you're gonna do this, because you are in control, give the boy some fucking lube." Mom looked distraught, she could not risk releasing Pru. I was very horny; I moved in front of mom, her face was level with my cock.

"Mom, just for a second," I said as I pointed my cock at mom's mouth and moved towards her.

"No way, no fucking way are you gonna put," as she said 'put' her mouth opened I stuck my cock in.

"Grrnnn,"

"Come on mom it's quicker, I'm not going up stairs to find lube, do you have any?" I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her against my cock sliding it in, making sure it would not pop out.

"Mmhhhh."

"Oh come on little sister, it's not like you haven't sucked your son's cock already today," teased Pru. Mom's mouth rapidly got slick. Within minutes mom's mouth popped as my cock slipped out. I immediately put my saliva soaked penis to Pru's ass.

"Aagghh, oh nooo, ohh," said Pru as I started to enter her ass. Full length of my rock hard cock slid to the edge of her rim and then back in as fast as I could. I pumped aunt Pru's ass for at least 5 minutes. Mom should have been proud or at least happy I was following orders. Unfortunately for the entire time I fucked my aunt in the ass, mom was speaking.

"You little shit, how dare you stick your cock in my mouth, I'm not here to lube your cock before you ass fuck my sister." The fact mom was being so descriptive led me to believe she may not like having her mouth used as a lube hole but she liked talking about the sex. She was relentless.

"You've got some nerve, you little fuck, how dare you, I'm in control, I give the orders."

"Mom, I'm following orders, I'm fucking your sister in the ass while you hold her down, that's being in control & giving orders." She was getting annoying.

"Son that's not the point, you put your penis in my mouth," continued mom.

I had been pounding Pru in the ass for nearly 10 minutes by now, her mewing was becoming whiny and her asshole was drying, reducing the fun slick feel. I pulled out, stepped back to face mom who was still talking.

"And then you grab my head and hold.." as mom said hold her lips parted & my cock went straight into her mouth.

"Gnnnnn," said mom as I pushed my cock to the back of her throat, saliva started to coat my cock as it slid back & forth in her mouth. I'm sure aunt Pru kept her ass pretty clean.

"Gnnnn." The near silence was nice but it had to end. I withdrew my cock and started back to the rears.

"You motherfucker, how dare you put your shitty cock in mommies mouth, you little, arrggghh uurrr," said mom as I placed my cock head at mom's open asshole and pushed in.

"Ohh god, ohhh son, you can't do this," said mom.

"Boy, ram that bitch, all the way in," said Pru.

As my cock popped into mom I gave her a slow 5 seconds to get used to it, then I fucked her ass.

I pummeled mom hard & fast, grabbed her tits and squeezed, tweaking nipples, holding both breasts tight. My body worked hard to push my cock as deep as I could. It felt great fucking mom's ass while she lay on her sister's back. Mom was moaning, still talking, complaining about my cock in her mouth and her ass, then I realized mom was still holding Pru in a head lock while I fucked mom in the ass.

Then mom shut up.

I could hear Pru feverishly finger fucking her pussy as I pounded mom's ass. Sloshing sounds gave it away, making the situation even hotter. I increased my ass fucking velocity, mom was moaning & squeaking, her arms still held Pru bent over, under her, I was playing with her tits like a lunatic, squeezing hard on her nipples and crushing her breasts. I was going to cum in mom.

I did not break my fucking motion as my cock exploded in mom's ass, I kept on pumping, 'let out a loud groan as cum splashed inside mom's body. Her body shuddered as an orgasm hit and Pru let out a squeal as she joined the orgasm threesome.

All three bodies collapsed onto the carpeted floor, my cock flicked some juices across the room as it exited mom's ass. Mom let go of Pru as they both fell almost as one, side by side next to me onto the floor.

End of part 4.

12