Another Morning Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes!" He desperately whispered.

A few seconds later, he erupted in my hands. His cum spurted onto his belly and the rest spilled onto my sheets. It was not long after I followed. My body tensed, I could barely move in my bliss while my cunt exploded into spasms around his marauding fingers.

Kaden held me tightly to him with his free hand until I calmed down. I could not believe that he actually did what no one, not even myself, could do. My body had come apart in his arms. He helped me achieve the allusive orgasm.

"I can't believe you did that." I said after a while.

He hugged me a little tighter to him. "After I saw you have an orgasm while you were dreaming, it made me think. I know you have an active imagination and I thought I could use it to our advantage. Does that make any sense?"

"Yes, it does. I always suspected that the most sensual part of me was my brain. It's just that I could never stimulate my brain enough on my own to do much of anything." I opened my eyes and smiled at him. "It makes sense that I needed someone to help me out."

Kaden's eyes drooped in exhaustion. It had been a very rough day and we both needed rest. I kissed him one last time, a sweet peck on the lips, and settled in to bed.

--~~--

This was a hard chapter to write. I hope everyone enjoyed it. Sorry if there are mistakes, I was in a hurry to get it submitted. I'm anticipating no more writer's block for the rest of the story. Thank you for reading my work. Please take a few seconds to comment and/or vote.

12