All Comments on 'Another Night With Mr. Morgan'

by AngelPoet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
riftoakriftoakabout 18 years ago
Mr. Morgans Fine Wine

Angel you have a wonder command of the english language. Your stories have drawn me into your relationship. Keep writing,I would love to read more.

Lalenya LoveLalenya Loveabout 18 years ago
Hot, but...

...I had to mark you down slightly because your "English teacher" makes a glaring grammatical error and thus is less believable to me. She mentions "that feeling of tension surrounding Chris and I." Any English teacher knows that if you have doubts about pronouns, you break it down. It would be "surrounding me", not "surrounding I". There are a couple of other errors: She should have wanted him "badly", not "bad" (although the latter could be excusable in the heat of passion), and "meantime" is one word.

Other than that, it's fantastic. The story sizzles, and the characters are well drawn.

Cheers,

Lalenya, a persnickety grammarian :^)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow

not only is this incredibly HOT but it is sweet and has a plot- it isnt just random fucking. thank you for the AMAZING story

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
I'm a sucker for happy endings!

And sexy, well-written stories, as well. This one had both. Nicely done!

CounselorJohnCounselorJohnover 12 years ago
My first time to read you

Now I NEED to go back and read the earlier stories. Your depiction of the raw emotions only felt in honest, loving romance made me feel the passion inside myself. I too am a "mature" educator and I felt like I was falling for Danielle myself. I don't get that very often. Really, really good.

stilllovinglifestilllovinglifealmost 4 years ago

Thank you for the two beautiful stories about Danielle and Chris. Their breakup and later reunion made the story even sweeter. My much older lover became my husband, and we had 37 years together. I don't regret not having children or being a widow now. Every day with him filled my heart. The age difference between us really didn't matter; all that mattered was that we were together. You did a wonderful job of telling a story that could have been mine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous