Another Night With Mr. Morgan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your sweet mouth, Danielle," he moaned. "Oh, God, you feel delicious."

I continued my assault as I felt his tongue and fingers conquering my pussy. As he fingered and licked me, I softly licked up and down the length of him, blowing warm air as he had done to me. I heard him moan, but I continued to suck him harder, taking him back as far as I could. With my free hand, I caressed his balls. He tasted spicy, and his delicious cock was velvety in my mouth.

He tortured my sweet button at least twice more, until I was screaming for release. I began to taste the salty precum, and I knew it was time.

"I need you, Chris," I moaned. "I need you to take me now and fuck me. God, Chris, I need it. Now."

Without another word, he told me to get up and lean over the arm of my couch. I complied, and he stood behind me and bent to lick my slit once more. At long last, I felt him move his cockhead over my slit, spreading my honey around. He inserted the head, and I squeezed him, longing for more, but he teased me.

"Chris," I cried. "Don't tease. Please, God, give me your cock. Put it in me!" I was furiously wild with need. I heard him laugh wickedly, and he kissed my neck. I barely heard him whisper.

"I'll give you my cock, Danielle," he said, his voice thick with passion. "But would you have my heart as well?"

"You'd ask me that now? In the throes of desire?" I asked, half joking. But I knew he wasn't kidding me. "I'll take your heart, Chris." I meant it.

He groaned and put just the tip of his cock into my soaking slit, only to pull out immediately after. I moaned, gripping the couch with all my might. He took my hips to prevent me from sliding back on him.

"When you think of me, Danielle," he said in my ear before kissing it. "Think of this moment."

As he said that, he gave me his full length and stayed there, and I cried in passion. I moved my hips to meet his wicked thrusts as he took me from behind. His hands encroached around my breasts, and while he fucked me, he whispered things of passion and desire into my ear.

"You make me wild, Danielle," he uttered. "I've missed you. God, you feel so good. Tell me you want me. Tell me how good this feels."

"Chris, oh yes," I moaned. "I want you. I want you so bad. You feel amazing, wonderful... oh fuck yes!"

It was a short time before I reached my pinnacle, and when I closed my eyes to ride that fantastic wave of orgasm, I cried tears of release, of joy. And yes, even tears of love.

It wasn't long after that Chris bucked my hips back and forth faster and faster, and before long, I felt him explode and heard him cry out my name. I squeezed his cock with my pussy muscles a few times before he pulled out. He turned me over and kissed me deeply, fully. I ran my fingertips gently up and down his ribs. He eyed me speculatively.

"We've never done it in that position before," he said as we collapsed onto the couch. His weight above me was a welcomed feel.

"Mmmm," I moaned. "Any position with you is fantastic."

"You really mean that?" he said as he kissed my neck and chest. I wrapped my legs around him.

"Of course," I replied. "And I meant what you asked earlier. I'll take your heart, but only if you'll have mine."

He studied me again. He smiled and kissed me fully, lingeringly, taking my heart and soul, and then pouring it back again. We rested for a while and snuggled on the couch. It felt fantastic.

"We'll figure out a way to make it work, Danielle," he said softly.

"Of course we will. Come on, and I'll show you how much." I took his hand and we went back to my bedroom. It felt good to have him there again.

We made love slowly this time, taking time to explore, touch, feel. I was almost dizzy with the feeling, but it was amazing. He pressed me onto my back and glided his cock slowly into me once again, and we came together in a waterfall of ecstatic passion.

We lay together, basking in the tender afterglow. I felt content... as content as I had months before we stopped seeing each other. As I looked on my nightstand, I studied the picture Matt had given me that a friend of his had snapped at a party we had attended a few weeks ago. I had leaned it up against one of my dusty little knick knacks.

I knew it would hurt, but I was going to have to be honest with Matt. He'd be fine, I was sure of it. There were probably lots of obstacles ahead for Chris and I, but I was willing to take that risk to be with him. In the mean time, I simply wanted to enjoy the feel of him back in my life, back in my bed, and back in my heart, though truly, I don't think he ever left that part of me. I turned to face him and he held me close. He kissed me gently.

"Hey, Danielle," he whispered softly.

"What?" I asked.

"I love you," he said.

"And I love you."

12