Another Notch in My Belt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,035 Followers

I glanced back suddenly and sure enough, Steve was still standing there with his arms crossed admiring his wife as she trotted off to meet another man like a hotel hooker. I smiled as I saw I also had the attention of several other guys as well which was fine with me. After all, what's the point in getting all dressed up if nobody sees you?

I entered the elevator alone, pressed the floor button and waved goodbye to my husband as the doors closed. It was like the doors were a symbolic transition point where I left my husband and now was offering myself to another man. Yes, I love my husband and I want nothing more than to be his wife, but for the next few hours I would be giving myself to another man. True, I wouldn't be submitting myself to him as I did to my husband or father, but so far as he was concerned, I would be his for the taking so long as he showed me what I wanted - his lust and desire for me over his wife. So long as he satisfied MY needs, I'd make sure to satisfy his!

The room number he'd given me placed him on the 15th floor. I barely got started when the elevator stopped and in rushed a young boy in a wet bathing suit followed by what was likely his younger sister and harried mother. The boy pushed the button for the 10th floor and everyone settled in. I looked at the mom as she tried to gather all their things and then finally she got it together and noticed me for evidently the first time. I almost laughed when she quickly pulled her son closer to her, as if I was contagious or something.

"You know, I don't bite," I told her sarcastically. Then I couldn't resist adding, "Unless that's your thing."

She looked about my age yet I could tell we had virtually nothing in common. She turned her attention to her kids and when she caught her son peeking at my legs she pulled on him to turn him around so he couldn't see me. I don't think the elevator could have gotten to her floor fast enough!

Finally I arrived at my floor and walked down the aisle until I reached the door with his room number. My heart was pumping as I took a deep breath before knowing softly on the door. Within a few seconds it opened and there was Donald, dressed in a nice pair of slacks, a long-sleeved dress shirt, and black dress shoes. I could smell the scent of his cologne and noticed he looked freshly shaven. Glancing at the bathroom as we stepped in wordlessly, I saw the shower had been used which accounted for the fresh look.

"Soooooo, here we are," he said nervously as he closed the door behind me.

"Do you like my outfit Donald?" I asked, trying to lower the tension level.

Donald's cheeked puffed and he let out a deep breath. "What can I say? You look... stunning."

"I bet Lindsey never dresses like this for you, does she?"

Donald just shook his head as his eyes roamed over my body, noticeably lingering at my boobs and ass although he seemed quite taken with my legs as well.

"Well, then THAT leads me to a few quick rules before anything starts, OK?"

He looked at me with a curious expression. I guess he hadn't planned on there being any rules to follow but I knew from past experience this was perhaps the most important few minutes of our encounter.

"OK then Donald, Rule #1 is that's the last time we talk about Lindsey. From now on it's just me and you, nobody else, got it?"

"Sure, no problem," he quickly agreed.

"Good. Rule #2... for the next few hours I am your wife and you will treat me as such. In return, I'll treat you the way a wife SHOULD treat her husband."

He seemed a little surprised by that one but he didn't argue, not that I expected him to, so I continued. "Rule #3. What happens here stays here. We never talk about it ever again. No photos, no videos."

I added the last part as I'd seen his phone on the table by his room key and I wanted to be sure he wasn't having any ideas about recording anything. Otherwise it was a simple rule and he had no issues so far.

"My 4th rule is you will treat me as a lady and respect me. Nothing hurtful, no tying me up, no biting and especially no anal sex."

Donald hadn't struck me as the kind of guy into anything kinky but then you never know. Sometimes those are the exact guys who ARE into it as their hidden personality is revealed. Better safe than sorry and get it out on the table now rather than fighting him off later.

Then for the big one. "Finally, I want you to promise me that you will never ever cheat on your wife again. And that includes anything with me. This is a one-time thing and I will NOT become your mistress or lover. I will do my best to bring your fantasies to life today and those memories will be yours if you ever think about cheating on her again."

"You never mentioned this was a one-time thing," he started to resist.

"Let's be honest Donald, up until now we haven't even really said what this was in the first place, have we?"

It was true in that everything leading up to know had been more flirting than actual straight talk. Never once had either of us actually said we wanted to have sex. It was all implied so now it was time to nail it down.

"Soooooo, tell me you want me Donald," I whispered seductively standing in front of him in the middle of the room.

Donald looked more like the kid in the elevator now than a grown father and husband. His cheeks were flushed and his breathing was quick and shallow. Dang, I hope he wasn't about to pass out!

"I want you Kelly... Oh god I want you so bad."

He started to reach for me but then I surprised him by pushing him away. For the moment I was calling the shots...

"Just stand there Donald... don't touch me... let me do it."

I approached him and I could tell he wanted so badly to reach out and grab me but he followed my direction and stood there like a statue. I bent my knees and crouched down, my hands working on his belt and then the button on his slacks. I looked up at him and smiled as I slowly lowered the zipper. The sound of it opening seemed abnormally loud in the silence. Once it was down I reached for the sides of his slacks and pulled them down to his ankles. He was wearing boxer style underwear, black, that hugged him tightly and showed off the outline of his dick quite nicely. I placed my hand over it and gently rubbed it in small circles.

"Mmmmmmm, I've been waiting to do this for a long time Donald," I whispered as I pressed my face into his crotch against the soft material of his underwear. I could feel the heat of his dick against my cheek even though for the moment he wasn't erect. In fact he was surprisingly flaccid despite the size of the bulge. Most times by the time I get a guy's pants down he's already hard as a rock!

"You smell so sexy," I sighed as I rubbed my nose into him. In fact he did! Yep, he had definitely showered before I'd showed up as I could smell the floral scent of the body wash. I had to say I was thankful for his consideration as some guys seem to think the musky scent of a sweaty crotch is somehow sexy... NOT!

I felt him placing his hands gingerly on my head but I pushed them away without saying anything. He got the message... it was my show for the moment.

"Let's see what we're working with here," I said all business like as I leaned back and worked his underwear down to join his pants at his ankles. Out flopped his dick and my eyes widened at the pleasant surprise that greeted me. Damn, Donald was hung! Even though his cock flopped down the moment his underwear was no longer supporting it, I was impressed at the length and more than anything, the thickness. Wow, it was like a giant sausage! And talk about one of my favorite things... his pubic hair was incredibly thick and long, it was like a forest between his legs!

"Whoa!" I said, looking up at him with a smile as I balanced myself by holding onto his hairy thighs, "You never told me you were built like a porn star."

"Well, you never asked," he replied with a grin, obviously pleased that I was impressed. It was true, I rarely ask a guy about his dick as frankly, for the most part it really doesn't matter to me so long as it works. The vast majority of men fall in the mid-range with more leaning on the small side than the large. I've never exactly been one of those girls who gets all fired up over a huge dick. If anything, they're more of a pain - and I mean that literally! Still, I couldn't help but feel a special hunger for Donald now, even more than before!

Grabbing his cock, I could barely get my fingers around it even now and it took almost two hands to grip him from stem to tip. He was circumcised and had nice brown ring around his dick to show for it. The head was HUGE and I couldn't wait to get it in my mouth.

"Oh Kelly!" he moaned as I licked up the side of his cock and then around the head. I kissed the tip and ran my mouth along the shaft using my tongue and lips to wet him and make it easier to stroke him. I looked up at him and as soon as he saw me looking he averted his eyes away.

"You can watch me Donald," I encouraged him as I stroked his cock slowly with my hand, "In fact, I LIKE to be watched when I suck a man's dick."

It didn't take much to convince him! Keeping my eyes locked on his, I slowly took the head of his dick in my mouth. Damn, it was big and felt so soft and smooth against my tongue.

As I worked on his cock, Donald never took his eyes off of me. I knew he wanted to grab onto me but I wasn't ready for that. I had a mission for the moment and until that was complete he would just have to wait.

Slowly, ever so slowly, his cock began to grow. In fact, I was worried at the start that maybe he was so worked up over cheating on his wife that maybe he wasn't going to be able to get it up at all! Those fears were put to rest as I felt him swelling in my mouth, reaching further and further back into my throat as I worked on him.

"So you've never watched a girl suck your cock before?" I asked, taking a breather when his dick had poked down into my throat enough to where I barely controlled my gag reflex, "Really?"

Donald shook his head, as if he was afraid to trust his voice at this moment. His cock was rigid now and again I was impressed. Typically I find guys with larger dicks tend to have less firm erections. It's amazing at times how much a small cock can grow in size, doubling in length and width or even more. In contrast, most really big dicks tend to grow only a small percentage and often fail to attain that steel pipe status. Well, Donald's was the best of both worlds in that while it didn't double in size (thank god!) it certainly did grow and it was amazingly stiff. I pride myself on being able to deep throat any cock but his was going to be a challenge!

"I want you to cum in my mouth Donald," I said, preparing myself for what was to cum. I'd been stroking and sucking him for ten to fifteen minutes by now and my mouth was starting to get a little tired so time to complete my initial mission.

I didn't wait for a response before settling down in front of him, taking a deep breath, and slowly pressing my face further and further into his crotch, taking his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. The trick to this was to get past the gag reflex and into your throat. Most girls I know that say they can't deep throat are afraid to push past that point, thinking they WILL gag or worse, puke. I try to tell them that they WILL if they just keep it at that stage but if they just push through it as quickly as possible then it's all downhill after that.

Well, that's usually true. In Donald's case I felt like I was taking a log down my throat but I was determined to do it. I wanted him to watch until his entire cock was in my mouth and throat, my face pressed into his pubic hair until my lips circled the very base of his dick. In the end I did it but I have to say, it was one of the most difficult ones I've done!

Pulling my face off of him, I gasped for air and smiled as I looked up at him in triumph. Without wasting further time I worked relentlessly on his cock with my hands and mouth until I felt him starting to thrust and I knew he was close.

"Cum in my mouth Donald," I told him for the umpteenth time now, "Fill my mouth with cum."

Donald grasped my head with both hands and this time I didn't fight him off. He pulled me into him as I felt the first surge of sperm as he ejaculated into my open mouth with perfect aim. I knew he was watching as the next load shot across the gap between the end of his dick and my waiting mouth. Then I took him in my mouth and sealed around his shaft with my lips as the remaining loads of his adulterous sperm filled my mouth.

I held onto his dick as I looked up at him and opened my mouth, sticking out my cum-covered tongue for him to see. Then I closed my lips and swallowed, and then again to get the rest down. Reopening my mouth, I showed him that it was all gone and down into my belly.

Mission accomplished. I knew Donald's first orgasm would likely be quick so now that it was over we could concentrate on having sex without worrying about him cumming inadvertently. We had a couple of hours so I wasn't worried about him reenergizing at least one more time. Standing up, I licked my lips and grinned. "So tell me Donald, how did you like your first blowjob?"

Donald looked a little ludicrous standing there with his semi-flaccid cock while his pants and underwear hung around his ankle. But it didn't keep him from grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"THAT was insane!" he panted, almost as out of breath as I was.

"Well why don't you take off those clothes now and get on the bed," I said to him. I waited as he quickly stripped, carefully hanging his clothes over the chair.

"Oh no... take off the comforter," I groaned as he started to just climb on top of the bed, "Have you ever SEEN what's on them?" Indeed, just take a black light to any hotel room and you'll be grossed out by what you see. At least the sheets have hopefully been washed!

Donald threw the comforter onto the floor and climbed in bed, laying on his back with his dick sticking up like a periscope from a sea of lush pubic hair.

"Watch me Donald... watch your wife strip for you."

I swayed gently to the music in my head as I slowly stripped off my clothes for him. It's always a question as to what order to go as different men have different fetishes. My policy is to strip such that the things he's interested in the most are revealed last. In Donald's case I'd noted he seemed fixated on my boobs which were still larger than typical having not yet lost all of their pregnancy "enhancements". I'd say I was still a full size C in fact. It didn't hurt that Lindsey was practically flat but then she was so skinny she didn't have much of a figure to start with.

Even when I stripped off my thing I noted that while Donald certainly took an eyeful of my trimmed pussy, he was still locked in to my boobs so I took my time revealing them. By the time I was all but naked, my nipples were so hard that even exposure to the cool room air did little to affect them. I still had on my hose and heels and I debated quickly as to whether to keep them on or get nude. A lot of guys are turned on by hose and heels though for some reason Donald didn't seem the type. I got the idea that he was a man who liked his woman stark naked in bed so I slowly rolled off my hose and kicked off my heels until I was standing before him as naked as the day I was born.

Well, expect for my jewelry. The wedding ring was staying on - I NEVER take it off no matter who I'm having sex with. The earrings weren't a bother but I removed my ankle bracelet and cross as I didn't want the delicate chains broken during who knows what was going to happen in that bed.

I slowly climbed into the bed beside the nude husband lying there anxiously waiting for me. This time when he put his arm around me I didn't resist. From now I was his...

"Love me Donald," I whispered huskily to him, "Love me like you've never loved anyone before."

Donald gently pressed me onto my back as he laid on his side next to me. I watched with a smile as he ran his hands all over my naked figure, from my ankles to my neck with special attention to my boobs at first. Oh yeah, he LOVED my boobs! Then he leaned over and started to suck on my nipples as his hand moved down and pressed between my thighs. I opened them, inviting him inside. He fingers began to caress my pussy as his mouth and tongue played with my breasts.

"That's it Donald, suck my nipples, use your tongue on them," I encouraged him. He was rubbing his finger against my wet pussy so I reached down and gently maneuvered his finger to the entrance of my vagina and pressed him into me. He quickly took the hint and pushed his forefinger deep inside of me. I lifted my hips up to meet his finger, sighing as he fucked me with it.

"Kiss me," I asked him softly, "Love me Donald."

As our lips met and tongues collided, I was in heaven. YES! He wanted me, he desired me. I felt so much like a woman at that moment but I wanted more.

"Make love to me Donald," I sighed, "Love me!"

OK, so a little theatrical but I wasn't about to tell him that in reality, only one man COULD make love to me and it wasn't him. That wasn't the point though. I wasn't asking him to make love to me so much as I was asking HIM to do it from that perspective. I wanted to take Lindsey's place in his heart... and libido. I wanted him to remember making love to me as he had never done to his wife.

At the same time, I DID want him to love me. I wanted to feel loved, to be loved. I didn't want him to just fuck me like a whore, I wanted it to mean something to him, to be something he would never forget as long as he loved.

At first I was a little worried that maybe I had rushed things along. It had been enough to get him hard the first time, what about the second? True, we'd been making out like teenagers on their parent's couch for the last forty five minutes or so now, but was that enough time for him to recover?

Well, two things seemed to take effect. First, whatever feelings of guilt and nervousness that may have been affecting him before were evidently history now. Second, I knew he WANTED to fuck me and that, more than anything else, made me feel incredible. THIS was what I wanted from the first moment I saw him and his wife together. He wanted me... more than Lindsey, more than his own wife.

"Here, put this under me," I whispered as I grabbed one of the pillows and tried pushing it under my butt. I lifted myself up and Donald positioned the pillow under me so it supported me in a more easily accessible position.

As much as Donald wanted to fuck me, there was something else he wanted first, something he'd never been able to do with his wife. Well, if Lindsey wouldn't let him do it then I was more than happy! Donald worked his way until he was barely on the bed and put his arms under my legs, pushing them up with his shoulders as he lowered his face into my crotch.

"Mmmmmmm, somebody's hungry for pussy I see," I teased him nicely. "I hope you don't mind but I've been letting it grow out a bit."

Donald laughed, lightening the mood just enough. "Actually I love it this way. I want to make love to a woman, not a little girl."

My pussy tingled. First, in anticipation but also at the way he'd phrased his response. He didn't say he wanted to fuck me, he said he wanted to make love to me. I wondered if he had any idea of how significant that was to me?

For a self-proclaimed first timer, Donald wasn't bad in the pussy eating department. No doubt with all the porn out there for a guy to learn from he had some idea of what to do to start. I probably could have given him a few pointers but then I didn't want to make him think he wasn't doing a good job so I just let him do his thing. Not that it wasn't enough!

pghpa
pghpa
1,035 Followers