Another Notch in My Belt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,048 Followers

My first orgasm rocked me quickly as I was already on the edge before his tongue ever touched me. I moaned and cried out as I gripped his head and pulled him in tightly into my crotch. God it felt so damn good!

"Did you cum?" Donald asked me so sweetly after I finally collapsed back down onto the pillow.

"Are you kidding?" I gasped, "haven't you ever seen a woman having an orgasm before?"

"Actually..." he didn't finish the sentence but I got the message. Didn't surprise me, that was for sure.

Without another word he pulled himself up and over me, holding his weight off of me as we kissed. Mmmmmmm, I could taste myself on his face and lips and I LOVED the scent of my pussy that now dominated over his cologne.

"Oh Kelly..." he whispered as I felt him pressing into me. Then he suddenly thrusted forward, driving the thick head inside of me as I felt like I was being split in two.

"I'm so sorry Lindsey," he said as he pressed even deeper into me. I don't think I was supposed to hear that last line so I ignored it and pretended I hadn't. IF anything, it just made this moment all the better for me! He was mine now and he would never be hers again.

"Fuck me Donald... oh God fuck me hard!" I cried out, encouraging him to drive it even deeper. God, he was so big inside of me!

I was happy that I had blown him to start as now he seemed to be able to go on forever without cumming which worked out well as we tried out various positions on the bed. Finally I was riding him cowgirl, slowly rocking forward and back as I took the moment for us both to relax and catch out breaths yet at the same time, I didn't want his dick out of me for one second more than necessary.

"You're incredible Kelly," he groaned as he held onto my bare hips while I gently worked his dick in my pussy. "I've never felt like this before!"

This was perfect... exactly what I had dreamed it would be. Donald's body and mine were joined together as one, sharing our mutual lust and needs as only sex can achieve. I loved the feel of his thick pubic hair smashed against my pussy as I took his dick inside of me. To look down and see his cock all but disappear inside of my body while at the same time feeling him within me, was just beyond words. The way he looked at me, the animal lust and sexual desire that consumed him, made me feel so good about myself. I felt sexy, beautiful, like I was the most important woman in the world at that moment.

I was about to answer when suddenly this shrill tone went off. What the heck? It was his cell phone which had somehow found its way to the table next to the bed. When had he moved it? And why was it going off now anyways?

"Oh my god, it's Lindsey!" he almost choked. "I'm so sorry Kelly, I HAVE to answer it or she'll know something's up."

"Well, answer it then," I replied rather smugly as I sat down and imbedded his adulterous cock firmly inside of me.

"But I can't with you..." he pleaded, obviously expecting me to somehow disappear.

"I told you, I'm your wife now so you can make love to me while you talk to her."

The phone was going off and we both knew he had only seconds before it went to voice mail and he would have to explain why he hadn't answered. For him it must have been his worst nightmare while for me it was more like a dream come true. Once before, a LONG time ago back in my college escorting days, I'd fucked a guy while he talked to his wife on the phone and to this day I recall it as one of the most erotic sex moments of my life. It was one of those things that you figure happens once in a lifetime but it appeared as if now lightning was going to strike twice.

"Hi honey," he answered, trying to breath heavily into the phone, "Sorry, I left the phone in the other room."

"Speaker," I mouthed to him. He wasn't exactly thrilled by the idea from the expression he gave me but I threatened to reach for the phone if he didn't so he pushed the screen and I heard his wife's shrill voice.

"We just got out of the movie so I want to check on you. Is everything OK? You sound a little out of breath."

I wiggled my butt around Donald's dick as he tried to keep his composure saying, "I told you, I had to run from the other room. Sorry. How are things going?"

I started to slowly rock on his dick, picking up the pace. He'd been almost ready to cum before we were so rudely interrupted... could I get him to cum now?

"Oh the movie was perfect... you would've hated it of course.

Donald couldn't answer any further as I was working his cock with my pussy, squeezing on it as I starting to lift myself up and down on his shaft. I could hear Lindsey telling her daughter to run over to get something and then she was back on the phone.

"Don, I really do mean to thank you for being so thoughtful today. I know things have been rough. Maybe tonight when I get back I can thank you more personally."

Despite dealing with his wife at the very moment he was committing adultery, some things in nature a man can't control. When his dick wants to cum... it cums. As Lindsey went on, telling him she wanted to start fresh and that she loved him, she had no idea her husband was at that very moment having an orgasm, spewing his adulterous seed into another woman's pussy.

"Oh I love you!" he burst out as he drilled his dick as deep into me as he could, filling me with every drop of his sperm he could release.

"I love you too Don," Lindsey replied, thinking that he had been talking to her. Well, I knew better!

"We should be home in an hour or so. I think we'll save the restaurant coupon for another time. We filled up on popcorn and candy at the theater. See you soon. Love you!"

With that the phone went dead and Donald dropped it on the bed next to us. I sat on his hips, luxuriating in the feel of his now spent dick still inside of me. Oh my god, how could this have worked out any better?

"I don't believe this," he groaned, almost like he was in a daze.

I bore down and gave him a squeeze. "Well, you better believe you just fucked the hell out of me. That was perfect."

I lifted myself off and his cum immediately started to pour out of me like a thick soup, covering his dick. I got between his legs and eagerly licked him clean, enjoying the flavor of the mixture of our cum.

"That was SO cool when you came inside of me while you pretended to love her."

Donald had cum twice now and like most men, it was like all his horniness had left him with his cum as he laid there with his eyes tightly shut.

"You know Kelly, I really do love her, even if she is a bitch sometimes."

I moved up and laid alongside of him, my warm naked body pressed in tightly against his hot nude form. My boobs were pushing in against his chest and I lifted my leg over his such that my wonderful pussy was pressing into his hip bone.

"Whatever, but you can't tell me though when you were cumming inside of me that you were telling HER you loved her."

Donald put his arm around me and pulled me in tight. "You got me there."

We lay there quietly for a few minutes, our bare bodies pressed tightly together. I felt utterly at peace. Yes, THIS was how I achieve my self-worth and ego. What I'd just done was something not many women could do and felt so sexy and desirable. It was like I could walk on air! My hand curled around his well-used cock as I marveled at how wonderful it had felt in me. Mmmmmmm, I wanted it back in me again!

For better or worse though, that was something that I would never experience again as Donald gently pushed me aside.

"I really have to go Kelly... she'll never understand if I'm not home when she gets there and besides, I can't have her smelling you on me!"

I sighed, expressing my desire for more of his love yet understanding it wasn't possible. I watched as he quickly dressed and wondered what he would do when he got home to rid the smell of perfume and sex from his clothes and body. Oh well, that was his problem. I'd gotten what I wanted so whatever happened wasn't my concern. Of course I didn't want Lindsey to find out, what I meant was I wasn't concerned about the details.

Greg came over and kissed me on the cheek. He took the opportunity to run his hands along the length of my body and grab one last feel of my breast. Then he was gone.

I stretched out in the bed and thought about what had just happened. I couldn't wait until the next time I saw Lindsey. While I could never even hint to her what I'd done to her husband, I could at least savor the knowledge that her husband was forever going to be thinking about me whenever he was in bed with her. Oh well, she deserved it in my opinion. Had she performed her marital duties properly her husband never would have been in this room today to begin with!

I really hadn't looked at the room very closely but it was actually quite nice. Not a suite but bigger than average with a nice minibar. Hmmm, Donald was paying so why not?

Another thought came to mind. I called my Aunt Linda and asked if she was up to a last minute babysitting request. What can I say, she's always been great to me and she wasn't letting me down today either. She DID say she had something to attend to later in the evening so I hurriedly called my husband.

"Steve... I'm sitting in an empty hotel room and I need to be fucked."

Hey, the room was paid for so why not?

THE END

pghpa
pghpa
1,048 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
maxx308maxx308over 6 years ago
I want her

She can seduce me anytime she wants. Great story, thanks for sharing.

HighpikeHighpikeover 6 years ago
Melted the screen

That was so hot. Your prolongued build up created suspense and anticipation. The phone call at the height of the action was a brilliant turn. Just how well Donald performed later is fun to speculate about.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Nice story!

Liked your story. Lots of little errors but not enough to detract from the 5 stars I gave it. Little grammatical glitches and calling Don Steve once and Greg another time. But, I guess when you get it from several men, it's hard to keep the names straight! But then it's not their names you want to be straight, is it?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy Next Door On her eighteenth birthday, flirting isn't enough for Olivia.in Erotic Couplings
Quarrelling with Kaylee He tries to resist his girlfriend's little sister.in Erotic Couplings
My Girlfriend's Rival He's teased and seduced by his girlfriend's rival.in NonConsent/Reluctance
How to Get a Job at Fucking A scheming slut aims to work under a hot married man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
More Stories