All Comments on 'Another Randy Wrinkly'

by CuddlyAl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sounds true enough to me

Started with my neighbor when she was 74, and randy as hell.

She would ride me to oblivium, then as I lay back recovering would take out her teeth and give fatastic oral for what seemed like hours, edging me until finaly going all the way and continueto clean me up, never missing a single drop.

LexyHarperLexyHarperover 13 years ago
These stories have a ring of truth!

Don't you dare kill them off! I want at least another five stories with them, including one with details of them in that 69. This and "Wrinkled..." are both favourite stories of mine. And I must be slightly perverted because they turn me on. I just hope that when I'm old, wrinkled and still fabulous (no doubt) that there will be a lovely younger, willing and able neighbour living next door.

Kisses,

Lexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Old women

Old women are better cock-suckers and more willing to swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very pleased

I am a 74-year-young widow who is very pleased to read that there are men who are willing and able to fulfill the needs of women like me. A two year wait has been way too long. I'm going to go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Randy granny

My granny was 74 when I spied on her being fucked on the living room floor by the tv repair man. It was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen and I will always be grateful for witnessing an episode which led me to appreciating the wonderful sexual allure of the older woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Benjamin Franklin

In Praise of Older Women

1. Because as they have more Knowledge of the World and their Minds are better stor’d with Observations, their Conversation is more improving and more lastingly agreeable.

2. Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1,000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman.

3. Because there is no hazard of Children, which irregularly produc’d may be attended with much Inconvenience.

4. Because thro’ more Experience, they are more prudent and discreet in conducting an Intrigue to prevent Suspicion. The Commerce with them is therefore safer with regard to your Reputation. And with regard to theirs, if the Affair should happen to be known, considerate People might be rather inclin’d to excuse an old Woman who would kindly take care of a young Man, form his Manners by her good Counsels, and prevent his ruining his Health and Fortune among mercenary Prostitutes.

5. Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part. The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever, so that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.

6. Because the Sin is less. The debauching a Virgin may be her Ruin, and make her for Life unhappy.

7. Because the Compunction is less. The having made a young Girl miserable may give you frequent bitter Reflections, none of which can attend the making an old Woman happy.

8thly and Lastly. They are so grateful!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I am just into my seventies, my god what joys there are to look forward to. I Just want to have what these ladies are having, and believe me, you wouldn't regret your efforts they would be repaid a hundred fold.

I am no less horny now than when I was eighteen.

keep these stories cumming.

I gave this to my significant other to read. It prepared the ground for a most energetic and very satisfying F***

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You really need to make these stories longet - they are awesome

Mature women have needs, desires, and love too. Especially those whose husband has neglected their needs due to illness, age, or 'given up'. As a younger lesbian I luckily came upon a 63 year old woman who has taken extensive care of her body and mind with essentially the same problem stated above. The difference is that her hubby loves her very much and is more than excited about her and my relationship and encourages me to visit at their home to spend time together.

She is a very strong and powerful lover... Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving landlady

I was 18 and living in digs away from my home town. For the first week, the 68-year-old landlady would bring me a hot drink. during the second week, without warning, she climbed into bed and straddled me. I can honestly say that the subsequent night of fucking was the most pleasurable moment of my life. Ten years on, I was married but still visiting her for sex. She may have been wrinkled but she was bubbling with passion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous