All Comments on 'Another Session with Mistress'

by Fran26

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So It's Solely and Completely for Marge's Pleasure

This chapter has removed my interest in Fran and Marge's story. When Marge clipped Fran's tongue, and did not give her a non-verbal way to communicate her safe word, this became non-consentual sex play. Marge is a selfish Dom that deserves to lose Fran.

DryhillDryhillabout 13 years ago
HMMMMM!

I have given this follow-on story 5 stars, but like the other commentator I am not sure if I am happy where this story is going. As a male submissive I can only give everything to a Mistress when I know She has some love/respect for me, and this story seems to be following the usual "Mistress is in total control and damn everyone else" type of story.

I am not happy with the reaction of Marge, as Fran was clearly not aware how much she has hurt her sister/Mistress. Fran has been allowed to go with men and in particular to have sex with her boyfriend without seeking permission. This is the fault of Marge and therefore she should not punish Fran. Ok so she realises that she has been to soft on her sister. But surely then if she does love Fran then she should tell her how much Mistress has been hurt and that in future training will be more strict and the safe words no longer apply.

There again I am surprised Fran was depicted as quite willing to sleep with anyone without first seeking permission from her Mistress, whilst not explicitly told she should not do so, I would have thought her background reading (mentioned several times in previous stories) would have told her she should seek permission.

Based on these confusing points I am going to try and keep an open mind until I read the next installment, which I hope is not too long in coming.

I have thought of two interesting possibilities with this story, one is Belle is also made a sub/slave to Marge and two (more interesting to the male mind) Fran becomes Marge and Jimmy's 24/7 live-in slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad you never continued

Cuz this was just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

She keeps alluding to more. I would have her tattooed despite her protestations and pierced and made to be her slave 24/7. She should alter her so that she knows she's in for life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous