Another Session with Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran26
Fran26
236 Followers

"Please your Mistress, slut. Come hard for her, when she commands you. I love when your hips are humping and twisting like this."

I was going crazier with lust and pleasure. She slipped her other hand under me, pushing two fingers in my ass took my clit in her mouth.

"Now slut, cum for Mistress."

As she said that she pushed her fingers deeper and bit my clit, hard. I really felt her teeth again. I had a big orgasm. She kept this up till I had a couple more smaller ones.

"You are coming along fine, slut. Your Mistress is happy with your progress so far. Pretty soon you will cum on command. Then, you will be trained not to cum until permitted to do so."

This worried me some. Was I to be trained like an obedient animal? And if that was the case, would I be unable to cum if Mistress was not there to give permission?

"Slut you have a lot to be forgiven for, being a slutty cheating whore with Belle. Help me relax and please me."

She turned on her side with her back to me. I gently kissed the back of her neck and gave little bites to her earlobes. I caressed her back, running my hands slowly up and down all the way to her thighs. She was moaning softly and turned on her belly.

I gently kissed and licked slowly down and up her back. I loved to hear her soft moans. I was pleasing her and it was the only thing that mattered to me. I bit her ass, licked, and kissed all over it. She lifted her hips and slid the two pillows under her waist the raised her ass. I ran my tongue down her crack all the way to her hole. She moaned louder and raised her ass more. I knew what she wanted without being told. I licked her hole slowly, pushing my tongue in.

Her moans got louder and turned to groans, I slipped my hands under her and caressed and massaged her pussy. I pushed three fingers in her crack. She shoved herself on them and grunted loudly. I was very happy to please her that much. She let go with a big screaming orgasm. I pulled and pinched her clit while she was coming. I did not stop until she collapsed back on the pillows.

"That was great, slut. You are really good at pleasing your Mistress. You definitely are my best bitch. Too bad you are nothing but a cheating whore who cannot keep her tongue in her mouth when a sexy woman offers her cunt."

I was really worried. Her reaction was unexpected, but I was glad that she seemed to want to keep me as one of her sluts.

"One thing, slut. You may think I have been hard on you and punished you very severely, but you are still in the beginning of your training as a slut. I have not yet been a real Mistress to you, just a mild trainer, carefully exploring your limits. From here on your training will get a lot more intense. If we continue."

"Mistress if you train me to not cum until given permission, does this mean I won't be able to cum if you are not there to give it?"

I got my breasts squeezed pulled and slapped until I yelled with the pain and my eyes filled with tears.

"Bitch I did not gave you permission to question me or talk."

She gagged me again.

"On the table bitch. On your knees."

I wasted no time in complying. She put clamps on my cunt lips and small adjustable belts she fastened tight around my tits.

"Now slut, bend back and take your ankles with your hands."

She tied my wrists to my ankles and clip ropes from the ceiling to my breast belts pulled hard. My tits were engorged and now I was suspended by them. My knees hardly touched the table. I tasted the wand again on my cunt and nipples. They were already swollen and sore. My whole body jerked each time the wand was applied. This pulled my tits hard and sent pain radiating throughout my body. I was after a while in a world where pain and pleasure mix to become more pleasure than pain. Mistress clamped my clit with a small clamp and pulled hard while she applied the wand to my nipples.

"Now slut. Come hard to please your Mistress." She pulled harder on the clit clamp.

I came hard and jerked, shook and twisted. I thought I would rip my breasts off. It was a good thing mistress helped hold me. up I had no strength left.

I was untied and helped to the bed.

"Now slut. I will answer your question about not coming until given permission to do so. It will be only when we play together. But really, I would be happy if you could only cum for me It is all a whoring cheater like yourself deserves, to be deprived of pleasure."

"You now have permission to talk."

" I did not go with Belle to displease you, Mistress. You let me go with my boyfriend. I did not realised there was a difference for you, I am sorry."

"When you told me about making out with Belle, I realised that your training needs to be made more strict and that I needed to really assert control over you. Taking it slow and easy on you was a mistake on my part, probably due to my emotional attachment to you."

This was a revelation to me and quite a shock. It was both scary and filled me with joy.

"Mistress, I love you too and you are the only woman I want both as a lover and a Mistress. Out of love for you and to please you, I will serve women and men that you choose. If you do not permit it I will not go with other women."

"Your punishment is not over, by a long shot, bitch. You want other women. I will satisfy your lusty tongue and cunt. I will take you to a twosome, as soon as I make arrangement with them, a mother and daughter. you will let them play with you as they see fit. "

"I will obey Mistress."

"Good, you will not shame me by using your safe word. I will stop your punishment only if I see fit to do so."

"Yes if it please you to let them play with me, I will be a good bitch for them and let them and you enjoy yourselves with me Mistress. I also realise this is part of my punishment for cheating on you with Belle. I will make it up to you by being an excellent slut. I am so sorry to have disappointed. You are my Mistress. In the future I will see others only with your permission."

"You are half forgiven, I will not let them harm you, I promise, but I will let them play hard."

"I promise to take always good care of you and not let harm come to you in our play, but you will feel pain. I know that you enjoy some pain."

"Thank you Mistress."

"If you are a good enough slut for my friends, I may grant you permission to see Belle. And, if in my forgiveness I see fit to let you have Belle, there will be a price slut. "

I wondered and worried what that price might be, but I did not dare ask.

"Thank you, Mistress. I will obey. If I may speak freely, you mentioned having your name tattooed on my ass and cunt, I love you deeply as a lover and a Mistress, but my getting a tattoo is definitely out of the question. You know how gross I think tattoos are. I beg Mistress not to have me tattooed. I dumped Andre because he got a rose tattooed on his arm and I could not stand it."

"I grant you that request, slut. I will not have you tattooed. I may have your labia fitted with rings so I can put a padlock down there or use them in other ways for my pleasure when you have progressed more"

This scared and worried me, but I did not object.

"Another thing, please don't submit me to gang bangs, please."

"Don't worry. I do gang bang scenes but, I have two sluts who enjoys it. One is married. It's a good thing her husband does not know, The other one is divorced. I permit them to wear a hood so they won't be recognized. But, I may permit more than one man to play with you, or couples when and if it pleases me."

With that we washed each other and went to bed where we made gentle soft love before falling asleep. I wondered what punishment waited at the hands of her two friends. She had said more than one man, how many? I went to sleep worried and shivering with anticipation.

THE NEXT DAY.

"We have to get you ready, slut."

" Ready for what Mistress?"

" I have contacted the twosome Mother Daughter I told you about and you will serve them this evening."

"I understand Mistress."

"Get in the bathroom, on all fours in the bath for enema time. Move your ass, bitch. Your days of soft training are over. What you like or dislike is of no importance. I have been way too patient and easy with you."

I reluctantly did as ordered. At first the warmth of the water was nice but after I was full and mistress made me hold it for a while. I did not like it.

"Now bitch, like I told you, you have no longer any control over any scene. I will decide what you take and how much you take. From this day forward, you will learn what is expected of a slut like you and what a real Mistress is. The real training starts now. You will be my slut or you will find someone else to play your little games. A slut has no right to object to anything that is required of her or the services she has to provide for her Mistress's pleasure or her friends as the case may be"

This was surprising and scary, but I realised that she was right. Up to now she had pretty well let me control the relation. Now, I realised that if I did not get out, my life would be under her complete control. Including whom I saw man or woman and what I did with them.

It was a big step to take. Only one answer came to me.

"Mistress, I am your slave. The only pleasure I expect is what you will grant and to serve you well."

I did not realise how much that answer would change my life.

"Remember that slut, and maybe one day if you are worthy of it. I will consent to collar you."

"Yes, Mistress. I will make you proud. Someday I will deserve and wear your collar with pride."

"From this moment you belong to me body and soul. I decide if and when you are to have pleasure. When it pleases me to take you to friends to play, men or women, you will submit to their games for my pleasure. I will always be there to decide your pain and pleasure."

"Now slut, rest. I want you well rested and horny this evening, so don't dare touch yourself." Remember if you make me proud I may grand permission for you to see Belle again. If you like making out with her you know what to do."

Nevertheless, I was worried and a little scared about the coming evening. I would have no control over anything. I hoped I would make my Mistress proud.

To be continued...

Fran26
Fran26
236 Followers
12