Another Submissive Slut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs Lehrer pressed her body forcefully into mine pinning me to the floor. Slipping an arm beneath my knees she pulled my legs back over my head. Holding me bent in two she brandished a hair brush before my disbelieving eyes. With out further ceremony she brought it down with a thunderous whack onto my exposed bottom. My long howl of pain was cut short my a second th-whack of the hair brush. Mrs. Lehrer snarled "When, I, tell, you, to, do, some, thing, sissy, I, expect, you, to, do, it!" Punctuating each word with a stinging smack of the brush. I was bawling in agony by the end, pleading with Mrs Lehrer to stop.

Her chest heaving from the exertion Mrs Lehrer rubbed the hair brush over my red hot bottom as I snivelled beneath her. Glaring at me balefully until quietened to simpering sniffles Mrs Lehrer let loose with another volley of stinging smacks snarling through clenched teeth, "Does, sissy, under, stand!"

"Yes, yes, I understand," I wailed in response as my bottom burned.

Suddenly Mrs Lehrer let my legs drop to the floor. Pushing my body away from her she grasped my ear firmly between two fingers and twisted cruelly until I wincing with pain. Standing she pulled on my ear forcing to scramble after her on my hands and knees as she led me to the corner of the room. "Kneel" she hissed using my ear to guide my tear streaked face into the corner. "Hands behind your back and grasp your elbows," she snarled panting with anger, twisting my ear sharply to hurry me along. She pulled my nightie up to expose my burning bottom to the cool air. Forcing my face firmly into the corner she slapped my redden bottom bare handed making me yelp with each stinging swat. "I, expect, sissies, to, be, good!"

My bottom was on fire as she hissed in my ear twisting it to keep my attention, "Stay right here sissy! Don't you dare move a muscle because there is much more where that came from!" Standing over me Mrs Lehrer examined her efforts before releasing my ear.

The click of her heels resounded in room as she walked away. As ordered I knelt frozen in the corner. Mrs Lehrer was humming again as she puttered amongst her things. "Ah yes," she exclaimed and quickly strode back to stand beside me. She made wait and wonder what she was up to as she stood silently beside me.

I couldn't help gasping when her hand brushed through my hair, then yelping with surprise when fingers griped tightly and pulled my head away from the corner. Smiling down into my tortured face she chuckled, "Mustn't forget sissy soother, must we!" Thrusting the penis shaped thing at my mouth. As Mrs Lehrer held it to my lips I dutifully sucked it into my mouth. "There now sissy," she cooed, "Suck your soother and wait for Aunty to get back." And with a smirk of contempt she forced my face back into the corner and walked away.

I winced when the door slammed shut. Kneeling there alone I fought the urge to abandon the corner and stop this insanity. I trembled with convulsions of self loathing as I summoned the courage to act. I could do it I fantasized. It wouldn't take a second to get up and go lock the door and stop the torment and the abuse.

I wanted to. I had had enough. I wanted it to stop. I did. I gasped at the sound of the door slowly opening. I sucked hard on my penis soother as foot steps clicked softly across the floor creeping quietly, furtively towards me. I was too terrified to look as the person stood next to me. I could smell them, hear their breathing, feel their eyes upon me, I wanted to scream.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here," a male voice murmured close to my ear. The voice drained away my will. I fought the urge to faint beneath the hot dank breath on my cheek. With out looking I knew it was my land ladies son Derrick. The sick little deviant Derrick. "Mommy sent me to baby-sit her widdle sissy," he whispered while I choked back a sob over my lost opportunity to save myself.

I pressed my face deeper into the corner willing myself to be anywhere but there. Grasping my hair Derrick forced me to turn and face him. Holding my head at arms length he tossed back his own laughing insanely at the my look of confused fear. "Oh fuck am I going to enjoy this," he cackled in my face.

12