Another Task

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before they go on their way, my director asks whether I am OK, which is almost comical. I respond that other than being totally embarrassed I am fine, which isn't close to the truth. The truth is that I am on an incredible high from the whole experience.

I don't remember being so aroused with every nerve ending in my body vibrating as if I am in the middle of the most delectable foreplay with a fabulous orgasm well on the way.

My director takes control and asks everyone to clear the conference room to let me put my skirt back on. They all leave closing the door behind them or so it seems.

I finally have a moment to let everything that has just happened to sink in.

The mixture of shock, (How fast my skirt dropped from my waist) embarrassment, (Being seen by my fellow supervisors and three bosses in tiny leopard print panties), and arousal, (wearing nothing but a blouse, panties, stockings, and garter belt in our company's conference room while being stared at by my two male bosses) was beyond all of my expectations.

God, I am so excited that I find it difficult to breath. Without a doubt this is the most exhilarating experience I have ever had.

I reach one hand under my skirt napkin and touch myself between my legs. Just the mere pressure of my fingers on my crotch almost sends me into spasms. I quickly take my hand away and focus on getting dressed.

I push my chair away from the conference table slipping one leg after the other into my skirt. Standing up I pull it up to my waist buttoning and zipping it up.

As I am doing this I swear that I hear the conference room door click all of the way shut. Was someone just now watching me get dressed and more humiliating, did they see me touch myself causing my eyes to roll back into my head?

Maybe one of my co-workers is a little voyeur.

I may never know the answer or time will reveal it to me.

Once I exit the conference room two of my fellow supervisor's walk with me to my cubicle saying over and over again how embarrassing it must be and how unusual it was that the chair had caught my zipper. I just agree with their statements of concern and thank them for their help, but what I really want is to be left alone to let every part of me to calm down.

I think that my nipples could cut glass, and my lower lips just keep twitching like I am on the verge of an orgasm. At least it certainly feels that way to me.

I have to get out of the building. So I use my lunch hour to escape the constant buzz about my skirt mishap. I figure that by the end of next week the entire building will have heard some rendition of my unveiling along with my choice of undies.

This just excites me that much more.

I decide to email Mr. Barclay to let him know that the task has been performed and to keep me from sitting in my car and playing with myself. Yes, I am that aroused.

He replies with this email:

Wow, well done, congratulations, brave, stupid, exciting, embarrassing, intoxicating..........

Clearly you are on a high and I will be looking forward to hearing the details. I'll also want to know what you hear on the office gossip grape vine.

Very pleased to hear you also enjoyed the experience.

Keep up the good work.

Mr Barclay

After I email Mr. Barclay from my car I drive to a park just about a mile from work which follows a small stream as it makes its way through the city. I have found that during the day the park is unusually absent of people and has become my refuge after a particularly trying morning, although this certainly doesn't fall into that category.

I park the car on the street and walk to my favorite bench. Although it is situated directly alongside a paved walk, I am often alone for the 40 minutes or so that I sit there.

My entire body is absolutely vibrating with what I just did. I am as high as a kite with pure sexual energy and excitement.

My mind is essentially playing a repeating reel of thoughts: "I can't believe it. I can't believe that I did it. Oh my God, it all felt too good. Did you see the look on my manager's face? I thought he was going to squirt himself. Did I notice an erection in his pants? Maybe he was the one that I thought was peeking at me. I am so excited right now I can't believe it. Did you see the look on everyone's face when my skirt dropped to the floor? My God, if I touch myself right now I will orgasm. That was so incredible, I can't believe it. And my director was behind me and never moved. I wonder what he was looking at."

I try to calm myself down, but it is virtually impossible. I am as sexually charged as I have ever been so I pull my skirt up my legs past my stocking tops just to get some cooler air in that general vicinity. I want to do it again and again, but know that it will never be the same. The first time is always the best and the most intense.

I am oozing liquid from my excitement, which is another reason I have pulled my skirt up.

I am hoping that the cooler air is akin to a cold shower.

Maybe this would be a good place to explain the difference between "sexually charged" and "horny". Being sexually charged has my entire body vibrating with raw sexuality. This always accompanies any exhibitionistic act that I may perform. It makes me feel high as a kite from the excitement and I absolutely love it as it lasts for days.

Horny is simply wanting to have sex or to orgasm. This certainly can accompany my sexually charged feelings but is just a small part of the whole.

Right now I am very sexually charged.

As I start to calm down I pull my skirt a little higher moving my legs wide apart and start to analyze why leopard print panties are considered so seductive. All I have to do right now is look down and my leopard print crotch is clearly visible. The air feels good and seems to be doing a good job of airing me out.

I can't say that I am really less lit up, but at least my breathing has returned to a somewhat normal rhythm, so I decide to head back to work.

I am sure that you would like to read that the entire time my skirt was up at the park, a young voyeur was staring at me and that he approached me as I started to leave, but that is the difference between fantasy and reality.

And for me this was stock full of fantasy filled "WOW".

P.S. When I got back to the office following my very needed lunch break, I had an invite on my calendar to meet with my department director at the end of the day. I, of course, accepted and found myself just as nervous to meet with him, as I was to drop my skirt. Particularly since he had a very clear view of my leopard print bottom for an extended period of time and I had never been asked to meet with him before.

At the appointed time I walked up the stairs to his floor as a way to calm my nerves and after knocking on his open door I entered.

He looked up from whatever he was doing when he heard my knock and greeted me with a wonderful smile of acknowledgement. He then proceeded to tell me how impressed he was with my comments regarding our ongoing staffing issues and hopes that I will be able to expand upon them in our upcoming meeting.

I thanked him for the compliment and assured him that I had quite a few ideas on how we could attract the right people to our department. All the while I couldn't help but wonder how much my "accidental" striptease had to do with him noticing me.

I certainly wouldn't encourage anyone to follow my lead, but it seems that my exhibition may have helped my career. Imagine that!

P.S.S. I now have another invite on my calendar for lunch with my manager for next week. Maybe I should write a book on how a woman can get ahead in business. Pun intended.

P.S.S. A couple of my co-supervisors have dropped by my cubicle and have asked me about wearing garter belts and stockings. They told me that like myself they hate pantyhose, but have always felt that garters and stockings were not appropriate for anywhere but the bedroom. Maybe I can convert a few of them to my way of thinking and find some good friends in the process.

The results of this task just seem to be getting better and better.