Another Tequila Sunrise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was glad because my pussy was getting pretty sore. From that time on we have never been closer. We do everything together. We took a trip to Italy, sort of a second honeymoon. I never go to a conference without David, and he never goes to one without me.

We survived, and we're better for it. People make mistakes. I made a huge one. David forgave me completely, and we moved on. It could have ended in divorce. I shudder to think where I might be right now if we had divorced.

I know one thing, my drink limit is now two. I wonder how many women out there fall victim to people like Bob. I don't know what happened to Bob and Sandy, and frankly don't care. I have David, and I have Randi. It's my family, and it is strong. I am looking forward to retirement, and grand kids.

By the way, it never actually fell off, but I sure did my best. David agreed that I more than made up for my sins.

12