All Comments on 'Another Time and Place'

by Sweeter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 6 years ago
Please get an editor

There were so many errors in the first three sentences. You appear to be a better writer than what we see in that opening burst so please get someone you knows how to edit. Good luck for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lots of Potential

Definitely there's a creative spark there. Enough talent to make it worthwhile for you to read the various Lit. grammar guides. Poor punctuation makes it difficult to read and the 'spelling' was distracting (just read that first sentence again, many readers just wouldn't bother after that).

I'll definitely read your next one but unless the editing improves it will be my last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sweet typos

A nice sex scene, but the typos really are a problem. "the spar room in the sweet" is pretty bad, but "she turd her back to me" may be one of my all-time favorites.

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago
Total agreement

with the other comments. Interesting story there. I understand that sort of no-holds barred fucking. It's so freeing and always leaves me and my partner with deep belly laughs of satisfaction.

The misspellings, grammar usage and lack of proper punctuation did take away from the flow of the story. Try and proof read the story before posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous