All Comments on 'Another Unfaithful Wife Ch. 05'

by FrankjrBauer

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Damn

What a strange conclusion. Must have happened in a different universe because no real man would look forward to screwing his young daughter the day of her eighteenth birthday. What the fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow was that ugly!

Incest? Really? That's your conclusion? In the history of loving wives this has to be one of the most fucked up messes - ever! You really got lost in this crap. Both improbable and unbelievable. Add to that the fact that it was just plain bad and you get this horrible ending. Please - never write again if this is your idea of a story line. What started out with possibilities ended up in the gutter.

Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 good read HEY ANNONY

You shared your wife with 100s of men and she died telling what she did. How much cum did you suck out of her.??

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
Considering

His openness I am surprised he has not added July to his house. He could give her children. and have 3 Hot & Horny women to keep him going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
not only believable, highly probable.

He's got human nature spot on. The daughter, yup. July too. As long as the women all have each other, nobody goes to bed hungry. You complain about incest, like the law of Moses matters to you as you eat your ribs and lobster.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 6 years ago

What is wrong with these anon people ??Do they not realise that this is a fantasy story site and that these arent true stories!!! It is just make believe you dickheads.Stop being so aggressive with your comments and enjoy the tales in the spirit in which they are written.I thought this was a lot of fun thank you.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Well

I think Gary should be slowly tortured to death and his pathetic dick eaten off by fire ants 🐜, rats or both.

Die 💀 stupid diarrhea dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ouch

Good story, until the daughter got into it. Then it went from understandable reaction, to making Gary unlieable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Are you serious??? You actually wrote this dribble???

You really think a lot of yourself, don't you???

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Ruined it

It was really good until the incest with his daughter. Then it was just disgusting.

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

The incest totally kills it here. I mean there are some stories that can pull it off...this just isn't one of them. Cause it reads as a creepy Pedo grooming an underage girl. And that's disgusting. Such a shame. This story had such potential.

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
Incest!!!!

Really that’s the best you could come up with!!!!! There was no need for the

daughter to be brought into this twisted relationship!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
I'm with them

I'm with the other commenters that bringing incest in to an already unbelievable story totally ruined it for me. I had a Coworker who, in a drunken moment, confessed to several of us that she was cheating on her chronically ill husband with a man from another hospital department. She had pictures, he was hung, and then confided that she was going to have him break in her 15 yo daughter. She wanted her daughter to have a good lover for her first time. Somehow, her husband found out, and CPS was notified immediately. No I didn't do it, I did talk to her husband, but some of the women called CPS. It didn't go well for her, she divorced, lost custody of three children, and both cheaters lost their jobs. Unfortunately, as is often the case in life, karma did not bite her in the ass. Her mother received a huge medical malpractice settlement. She passed away and cheater nurse, received a seven figure inheritance, married cheater boyfriend, and is living the high life now. Did not get custody of children, ex hates her, but doesn't seem to care. One small bit if justice, I was in ED trauma the night her now husband came to visit. He had driven his.motorcycle into a highway bridge in a suicide attempt. He survived, but had a TBI, and can no longer walk. Rumor is that she was cheating again. Unfortunately for her, she is still married to him and can't get rid of him. Probably not keeping her at home anyway. So fuck you, and your incest. Don't know how how you can write that in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
stupid

total waste of time. couldn't finish it

ojalalalaojalalalaover 5 years ago
Somehow my 3 stars turned to five -- no way 5 because of the incest mess!

disgusting, and since when would a girl just barely 15 have a BFF who's 18 ? Must be for the rampant, disgusting fantasy that would have this supposedly wholesome man having sex with his daughter, her friend and the two wives in the house with his young son, not to mention all of the sex between the females, and then, of course between them and the boy. Losing 3 pages or so wouldn't have hurt this mess a bit.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Somebody has

A huge imagination. Putting fantasies into words is what authors do. Most of it wasn't my cup of tea, but I appreciate the effort. I agree with another, I had this at 3 or 4. Only because the sex was long and drawn out. Gave the final chapter a 5. Was a good effort. Sometimes less is more. Hope you continue on your writing path.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Killed it

Not only did the entire (fucked-beyond-repair) relationship NOT end in divorce, he's now considering fucking his own daughter? Hideous

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Much!

I never thought that I would say this about a story in the LW category but, WAY TOO MUCH SEX! This story is a written version of a porn film; very little story and too much sex. Not balanced at all. This should be classified as a "fuck" story not a LW a story. Got to the point where it was boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
one point

you used your own voice for ALL of the characters.

characters usually have a life of their own. their own quirks, ticks, habits, accents, ect.

but you, the author, played god a little to strictly.

wife to friend: well my dear....it seems that x

friend to wife: ah, well you see my dear...it seems that also y

maybe you don't notice how these are the exact same person at times. and this is just one example. many times in this story i'v witnessed two people have a dialogue that sounded more like one person thinking out loud.

i'm not an author. i doubt i have the bravery to write like you do. but every good writer i'v talked to told me this at one point or another, so that's why i'm telling you. you create a world, with a diverse range of characters. you sort of let them go at eachother after introducing a plot. instead of YOU speaking through them, you let the characters speak....fight...ally...ect. it's like they take over, and you're just there along for the ride to write it down.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Meh.

It’s just become one giant male fantasy with no reality in the mix. Sort of Cinderella with reversed gender. You know what’s coming - the happy ending - and no tension since the beginning of this whole chapter. It’s been pretty much telegraphed since the third or fourth chapter. I was waiting for the “surprise”, but it didn’t come. Kind of like if in a mystery story a third of the way through it’s strongly hinted that the butler did it, and it keeps being hinted the butler did it. Then in the end, when the surprise twist would have been the pizza delivery guy did it, it turns out the butler did it.

Mechanically good writing, but also mechanical in the story telling aspect too.

For me this story, overall, dropped from a 3-4star to weak 3-star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mixed bag

+++++ For effort. Completing a long story. Am envious, wish I could do it ...

+++++ For strong creative plot from start to mid (cheating discovery, confrontation husband wife, three choices)

++ Plot quality going downhill fast towards the end. Yes, interaction of threesome dynamics is a creative challenge. But last ch. is more an eclectic erotic fantasy dream than a convincing tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Belongs in anal sex

This was an exploration of anal sex, not loving wives. Linda was incidental to the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Utterly useless

First of all the author tried to be to formal in the conversations between the characters. No one talks like that. It seems as though he was trying to impress us with his words but came across as an idiot. Second. His infatuation with anal leads me to think he has latent homosexual tendencies. I gave it 1 star only because I couldn’t rate it lower. In short a complete waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

What a great story! Loved the plot and character development. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Your your own enemy

At first I was squarely in Gary's corner after he had come to the starch reckoning he had been made a cuckold.

Then your writing shifted gears and the story was on Gary and Jane, the wife Linda was nothing more than consequential. As a writer while your flare is good you are your stories greatest enemy .... You even force humiliation on the wife , not that he meet with snother woman for somd revenge therapy , also so the wife would embrace the depths of her own betrayal in her mind , but you took it way past what was normal to Gary falling in love with Jane , then forcing the wife to be schooled by tart in Linda's own home. ( put lipstick on a pig its still a pig. ) Now you've moved to a story where the cheating wife was no longer the victim of her own earlier delusional cheating , but she was the victim of a cruel "our shit don't stink" self-serving deluged blackmailing , taking advantage of a wifes affair people ( again the pig with lipstick , even with a peril necklace around its neck it's still a pig ) And now the wife agrees even after the second grade , love stealing , selfish slut is going to life together in front of her young children ? ( lipstick , necklace , now perfume on a pig its still a pig. Obviously the writer is stuck at free love Woodstock ) Again his own enemy to his own story having shifted from the I can relate plausable , to the perversion of a call Child protection fable. This story could of been so much had the writer been real instead of pandering to the cross genres from the couple reading the story together to spice up a marriage to the perverted that should be incarcerated as mentally ill .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Five

Five chapters of garbage that could have been told in two maximum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yaay Jane!

Certainly she was the most honest of the three characters. I thought there was an excessive reliance on description of the various sex acts, when there was an interesting story waiting to happen. Still- four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Maybe an addendum

Maybe a new part of the saga could have Linda's egg fertilizer by Gary and maybe Jane could carry the 3 of thems' baby?

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Sorry unless he has satyriasis and super pills no way to keep up with 4 women

Ok not realism

But 2 sufficient

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 4 years ago
Ok, this is confusing...

I know this is the first time I've read this story... so when I read this section:

"You broke your most solemn vow. Hell, you made it look easy. Even now, while I know you deeply regret what has come of it, I feel that you still don't see what you did as really serious. Where I considered it as devastating, you liken it to spending too much money, wrecking the car, or something along those lines."

And a bit past it where Linda commented about him being cold and he responded about the difference between people and animals...

Well, when I read those I *knew* I'd read them somewhere else...

And thing is... I know I've not read any other stories by this author... so safe to say one or the other plagiarized (unless they're same author under two names?)... just can't recall what the other story is so can't compare dates...

Flar1958Flar1958over 4 years ago
Too much

To menchend a lot of asses and the possibility of incest ad nothing to this story. Its simply turn down 2*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Much anal about nothing

........ a waste of time...... never should have been written. A whole lot of anal-litical nonsense. Do not waste your time reading.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
Huh????

Sorry I wasted my time reading this story. It was all about him and his girlfriend having an affair while condeming his wife for having one also. By the way, A cheating wife does not stay with her lover because her husband is better in bed. She stays with her husband because he has the money for the lifestyle she cherishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
BC 👈 me

Enjoyable right up to the pout of incest with daughter.🤮

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
For Ambivalence

The story you are thinking about is "An unexpected reaction" by qhml1

I caught that, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Why not write a story about real feelings in the real world instead of a male fantasy of a harem which makes a mockery of Gary’s smug self satisfied outrage at his wife’s infidelity. What about real feelings and real people instead of the cheating wife brought the harem on herself. God forbid he could forgive her and try to save the marriage in partnership with his wife.

Leslie James Garber

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

18 year old girls are rarely friends with 15 year olds

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Seriously dude what a pile of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just plain stupid

Will not read anymore of your stories

Tiger27Tiger27about 3 years ago

This author is delusional.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Well, l liked it. Well worth 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked it up until the incest came into play. Couldn't really see staying with Linda. I mean, what's the point? All he's got with her is mutual children, ill will, anger and distrust. Why keep her around to feed his angerand resentment? Makes no sense

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pure garbage. And he seriously contemplates doing his daughter? Bah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

90 % sex 10% story that sucked. Should be in the anal type story. 1*

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - no comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok. At first, I thought someone left his computer on, and his 14 year old son wrote the story. Usually, there is some sex in about 40-50% of the stories on literotica. But this was over the top, and boring. I had to skim thru it, to try to get what little substance was in the story. Take out the sex, and maybe the whole thing is two pages long. And his daughters proclamation about her incestuous intentions that were laughed off by the three of them, is just sick. So the story premise was good, but you ruined it. One star....

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

I hate to knock a sincere effort, so I gave it three stars. However, my advice to you is...don’t give up your day job.

des67des67almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story... A for effort...5 Stars and added at a favorite...

@Anon....You would be amazed how many Daughters want their 1st time to be with their Dad...

@Freudzslip69... I don't recall seeing any of your stories posted, why criticize someone's work when you don't have the balls to post your own stories?

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

Loved it! Especially how wonderfully over-the-top it ended up being. A wonderful fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There was almost a story in between the sex.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

In this chapter you were finally able to tell your story without too much sex. The other chapters had way, way, way to much detail with the sex, especialy the anal sex (which I love). Too much of a good thing, and you keep losing the story with the sex. This chapter was much easier and more fun to read.

Cheating wife stories isn't about the details of the sex, but about the human interaction. The emotion, the intensity and ... okay, the sex. But not pages and pages of details.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars this time -

My wife and I have been married for more than 1/2 century, but neither one of us liked anal sex - even after trying it several times. Having to skim through all those paragraphs was a bit annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dude, stop the shitty writing. You really suck at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story was OK until the daughter was alluded to. Incest is disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story became worse and more worse with each additional part. The last part is simply ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WTF is this guy’s obsessive fascination with anal sex???? Then towards the end of the story, planning for incest with his 15 year old daughter???? Our Hero turns into a consumate perv! And his wife and his lover turn lesbian. Don’t forget the threesome! Oh, and his daughter’s 15 year old BFF also wants to fuck him. About the only sick shit the author didn’t throw into the mix was sex with his teenage son and any or all of the others in the home. Good God, what a rambling stew of pervy shit - all justified because the wife had a three month affair. WTF????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In my opinion, bringing the daughter into the story in a sexual light is uncomfortably close to crossing the incest line along with the unnecessary length of the descriptions of the sex between Gary and Jane ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another story completely ruined by the ending. Sex with his teenage daughter? Way to ruin a perfectly good story, dumbass. 2*

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468almost 2 years ago

Another story completely ruined by the ending. Sex with his teenage daughter? Way to ruin a perfectly good story, dumbass. 2*

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63almost 2 years ago

Why did you go there with the daughter? Just gross.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownalmost 2 years ago

It seemed like 80% of your story was sex scenes. Too much even as long as this was. Though I agree with the premise that Gary did what a proper man should do with a cheating wife. Bringing his daughter into it, you basically did an Amber Heard and shit the bed with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

shitttyshitttyshittttty

SorchakSorchakalmost 2 years ago

I know most people are going on about sex with his daughter, and honestly, that didn't bother me much. However, the repeated 'flashbacks' over them having anal sex the first time (Gary and Jane), got boring fast. It was just so much filler. And I'm certain I've read part of the conversation between Gary, Jane and Linda in another story by another author. Last, but not least, you do not need a cast for a mere sprained ankle. Especially not just for a week. A number of years ago, I rolled my ankle quite badly at work. All they did was wrap a tensor bandage around it, and told me to stay off it for a week. I borrowed my wife's cane, and while I couldn't do my normal job, I could be the 'office manager' until my ankle healed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

horseshit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sex with the daughter and your obsession with detailed anal are both in appropriate

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

A wonderful power fantasy! And, as a big fan of the incest/taboo genre, I loved that part too!

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Loved the ending twist. Changed a 4/5 to 5/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

With undertones of incest and cradle snatching, this is a tale about shit holes for incontinence lovers everywhere.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

Would have been a 5 the pedoish /incest hints icked me out dude from an otherwise stellar bit of writing, well ok some of the euphemisms were out there, but I can see how they would fit the character so and odd word choice but perfect for the characters you made.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Shame there wasn't a chapter 5, then we could have read about Gary sodomizing his daughter after his wife and girlfriend lubed her up and got her into position to take daddy's big cock into her virgin ass while they held her hands and encouraged them, then wiped the spunk as it dripped out off her gaping ass and fed it to her, lovely.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Writer seems so focused on anal..that the story deviates strongly just to bring out benefits of anal sex…. ! But one think I can say….writer has never been a woman…. His fantasy of anal sex is so far removed from a woman’s reality that I ALOGO SR assume he is gay and a perpetual bottom in the relationship!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

After chapter 1 it was 90% sex and no substance. Lost me with wanting incest with his daughter. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am amazed that so many writers misuse the singular and plural forms of "woman/women". You did it at least once in this story. Otherwise, I am intrigued by the way you chose to resolve the "cheating wife" problem while doing an excellent job of character development, making the overall story believable, IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

All the anal sex crap burned me out. What started out as a LW (which is why I started reading the story), turned into a 90% anal sex story, which I'm not really interested in. Bummer, it started out so well with the unusual solution. Missed the opportunity of the secretary (July) and got on the AS bandwagon and didn't quit. It show so much promise at the begining. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why the f did you have to bring that unwarranted incest?! Ugh. That too right at the end, without any prior warning to deter someone from starting this tale. You ruined it.

Donovan7777Donovan77779 months ago

Totally agree with others about too much anal! But, call me a pervert, I wanted the story to flip to three years in the future. I wanted to see Linda and Jane preparing Sandra to lose her anal cherry to Gary. I wanted Sandra to become an anal addict with both Linda and Jane eating her anal creampies. I also wanted Cindy to become the house whore

ArdieffArdieff9 months ago

Super creepy incest stuff at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ick. Sandra? Wtf? Four women. Story went off the rails quickly.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well the incest crap killed this story. The final chapter was a regular turd blossom.

Also no way that Linda, despite starting the catastrophe by cheating relentlessly with a college kid, would choose to stay in the marriage. At their ages of 11 and 13, she gets the primary custody. The fact his parents own the house might make her move out, but she gets the kids, Gary loses 50% of his business (she could force a sale), and ahe gets child support and alimony. That is just the way the system works in no fault states. Sure he moves in with Jane and gets married and has money. Ok. If Linda can attract 20 year old college guys for a long multimonth affair, then she can find a new guy to marry. I realize Linda feels awful and loves Gary and she caused the whole meltdown mess, but IRL, she doesn't stay in the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

story started pretty good but didn't where it ended. No one could live that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous