Another Walk In the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Told you, baby," I whispered in her ear. "Doesn't it feel nice inside of you?"

"Yes," Heather whimpered. "It only hurts a little now."

"I'll be gentle with you, Heather," I assured her. "I want this to be special for you."

She nodded, and after a couple of minutes of long, slow and progressively deeper probings, Heather started breathing heavier, and her face got redder still.

"You're going to cum, aren't you?" I asked her, and when she nodded I made my penetrations slower still. "Cum for me, baby. Cum nice and hard."

As if on cue, Heather arched her neck and let out a loud groan. Loud enough for me to hope that all the neighbors were somewhere else or had their hearing aids out. Her already tight pussy clamped down on my cock savagely several times before her body relaxed.

"That was good for you, wasn't it?" I asked her as she caught her breath. "Way better than any finger, I'll bet."

I bowed my head and as I kissed her forehead, took her wrists and gently brought them up next to the headboard, pinning them down gently but firmly.

I was curious to see whether Heather was like her friend Amy and allowed the hairs under her arms grow, and was mildly disappointed when I saw she was a shaver. Too bad, I mused before kissing her moist armpits, because judging by the way the dense five o'clock shadow completely coated her fleshy underarms, that would have been one amazing sight.

Heather giggled a little when I kissed her there, so I let my tongue slide all over the softly scented and sandpaper-like surface of her armpit, causing her to squirm and grind into me.

"Like that, do you?" I asked, and when she nodded I repeated it on her other side.

"Play with your breasts for me, honey," I asked her, watching the sweat dripping from me and onto her huge tits.

Hether cupped them and made a couple of tentative squeezes, but I encouraged her to really knead them.

"That's more like it," I panted, and as she got more physical with them, I got my second wind.

"Get on top of me," I said, and when we disengaged I glanced down and saw the evidence all over my cock and the sheet that indeed I had been her first guy.

"Don't look there, honey," I urged her when she glanced down in the direction I had been looking, but after a moment of shock she seemed to take it well.

"It's okay. It means that you're a woman now in every sense of the word, Heather," I told her. "Now put my cock back inside of you."

Heather straddled my crotch and grabbed my messy member, putting me in with very little trouble. The only trouble was mine, as the sight of Heather's gigantic tits swaying as they hung down in front of me made me want to cum. myself

"What's - what's wrong, Mr. Rogers?" Heather gasped as she rode my cock.

I had to put my arm over my eyes to avoid looking at the erotic sight, and I shook my head and ground myself deeper into her.

"Look so sexy," I said between gasps, bringing my hands up to cup them as best I could while closing my eyes. "Your tits are driving me crazy."

"Gonna cum again," Heather blurted out, and when she started shuddering, she collasped on top of me and held me tight while she rode the waves of her orgasm.

When it subsided, I got myself out from under her and put her on her belly, raising her bottom a little bit while I climbed behind her.

"Please - no!" Heather cried out when I spread her ass cheeks and stroked her puckered ring for a moment, toying with the hair that grew all the way down there.

"I'm not going to go there, Heather, I'm just enjoying all of your treasures," I reassured her, and slid my cock into her pussy from behind. When she felt me go inside of her there instead of her ass, she happily raised herself up a little higher.

I was able to get all of my cock into her from this angle, and I stroked her pale, smooth back while I humped her slowly at first. Reaching around her, I cupped her dangling jugs as I embraced her, now mounted on top of her completely like a praying mantis.

My slow and gentle stroking became faster and a little rougher, until it became as hard and as fast as I could manage. From the spasms of her pussy and the muffled cries from Heather that came out despite her face being buried in the pillow, she came again, but I was cumming myself by then.

After I emptied my balls into her womb, I stayed inside of her until my cock slithered out, and held her closely from behind as I slid next to her. Feeling my seed drizzling out of her and onto me, I wondered if there was any way my boys could still swim, so to speak. Heck of a time to think about that, I thought to myself.

........

Chapter Eight: Afterward.

After a while, I helped Heather into the shower and assisted in washing her up. She didn't really need my help, I suppose, but I was selfish and only wanted an excuse to play with those incredible tits and run my hands through that jungle of pussy hair. For her part, she seemed to delight in washing my cock and balls, but I warned her that if she was expecting to make it hard again, she was out of luck.

"I'm really sore down there anyway," Heather said with a shrug, stretching my rubbery dick out as far as she could before letting it drop back down.

It was fun to dry her off as well, but I let her finish drying herself and hurried back to my bedroom to change the sheets, getting done just in time.

Heather spent the night, and after I gave her a balanced breakfast of cereal, juice and an apple, I walked her outside the building, giving her a kiss goodbye.

"Will I see you again?" she asked.

"Oh, I think you can count on that," I told her.

"Maybe next spring when it gets warm again, you can stump me," Heather said with a hint of hope in her voice. "That would be awesome."

"I'd love that myself," I told her, remembering that little clearing with the large, natural bed which had proved to be such a great place to have sex.

I walked her walk towards the woods, enjoying her full calves rippling under the socks as her lush bottom jiggled, and only when she disappeared did I turn back and go back into the building.

I went back to my apartment and gathered up the soiled bedding in my laundry basket, wanting to beat the morning rush and get these rather incriminating things cleaned without having to explain their condition.

No such luck, because when I opened the door to go to the laundry room, there was Mrs. Bushey standing right next to me. Staring right at my bloody sheets.

"Well, Mr. Rogers, if I didn't see you walk the young lady outside, I'd be calling the police to have them look for the body," she quipped.

"Oh - uh - er," I mumbled, trying to hide the mess that was visible no matter how I had arranged them. "Female problems - you know."

I smiled as best I could, dropping the keys like an idiot.

"Niece?" she asked. "You said she was your niece? Heather, was it?"

"Uh, yes," I replied while turning and walking down the hall, with Mrs. Bushey. "My niece."

"If my bedroom wasn't next to yours, I'd almost believe that," she snapped, walking into the deserted laundry room with me. "You had the girl howling last night, you dog you!"

I cringed and must have blushed, judging by how hot my face was, and Mrs. Bushey seemed to enjoy my discomfort.

"Don't be modest, Mr. Rogers," she said with a laugh. "You should be proud of yourself. Not many men in this place with enough lead in their pencils to fuck anybody, much less some sweet young thing like that."

I coughed and choked, shocked by the language coming out of this dignified looking woman, and tried to come up with some sort of snappy reply but failed, and settled for stuffing the soiled sheets in the washer.

"Oh wait, that won't do," Mrs. Bushey said, and took the sheet back out and pre-treated the stains with my detergent. "Men are so helpless at this. Oh my! She bled like a pig, didn't she? Was she having her period or was it her first time?"

"First time," I mumbled.

"You sure got her howling," Mrs. Bushey said, looking toward the door to make sure no one was coming. "You've got endurance too, don't you? I had time enough to get myself off while I was listening to you two."

"Mrs. Bushey!" I said with a laugh, trying to picture this women with her hand working inside her pussy.

Not a bad image, because she was a good looking woman for her age, which I guessed was about 60. Very slender, with brilliantly silver hair cut short. No, I thought, I would mind watching that myself.

"I may be old but I'm sure not dead," she laughed. "I've been keeping my eye on you since you moved in last spring. Rather hoping you would stop over and pay me a visit."

"Well, if I knew you were this much fun, I would have," I told her.

"I don't have much of a chance with competition like that Heather," she replied. "She was a real cutie. She reminded me of someone from the past, for some reason."

"The female Campbell Kid?" I asked, and was rewarded with a slap on my shoulder as her eyes lit up and she cackled.

"That's it!" she announced gleefully and with a wink, added, "Of course, I don't remember that character wearing a D cup brassiere."

"Double D," I found myself saying, and winced at my words, as well as admitting to glancing at the size tag of her harness.

"Even through that coat I could tell she had a big bust," Mrs. Bushey said, and I shook my head in amazement. "These young women are so wild these days. Does she like girls too?"

"Actually, she does," I said, remembering the way she had "cleaned" her friend Amy back at the stump.

"Well then, Mr. Rogers," she started to say.

"Ben," I said.

"Thank you, Ben. Please call me Donna," she replied. "Perhaps you might like to invite me over the next time your "niece" visits you. I might be able to get her to make even more noise next time, and that way you wouldn't have to worry about your neighbor complaining."

"You're kidding," I said, and when she shook her head and assured me she was dead serious, I took a deep breath.

"I don't look bad naked, if I do say so myself," Donna told me bluntly. "Probably nowhere near as good as your Heather, and I've got next to nothing on top."

"You look really good to me."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," Donna said, and after putting the sheets in the washer, she stepped aside and let me put the quarters in the machine. "Maybe when you recover from last night you might consider inviting me over sometime."

"How about tomorrow night?" I suggested. "I could make you dinner."

"I have food in my own apartment," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "I'm looking for something else that you might... good grief!"

As she was speaking, her hand had slipped down and groped my crotch, with the bank of washers blocking the view of any potential passers-by. Apparently, when she found my flaccid cock hanging down the inside of my pant leg, she was shocked at what she found, as her eyes bulged upon contact.

"That explains the screams," Donna quipped, and ran her hand up and down the bulge in my pants. "I thought they were from pleasure."

"They weren't in the beginning, but I assure you that they were after that," I said, enjoying the saucy banter and my new-found confidence.

"That's good to hear," she answered. "Tomorrow night it is. What time?"

"How about tonight?" I said, feeling my cock stiffen and tent out the front of my pants. "Around seven?"

"I was hoping you would say that. Make it six thirty," Donna said, turning around and heading out the door, her pert butt looking good in her slacks, and I got to wondering whether Bushey would be an apt description of what her pussy would look like.

"Can't believe this is all happening to me," I said to myself as I grabbed my detergent and headed back to my apartment, and to think it all started last week with a simple walk in the woods.

.......

thanks for reading

12