Another Wednesday Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, but what the hell is going on? You're up to something Mom."

"Yes, I am, but you don't need to worry about what. Just go in, get her all hot and bothered, and I'll call you in..." She paused, glancing over at Jimmy.

"How long will it take you to walk home from here sweetie?" She asked him, holding her hand over the phone.

"Maybe fifteen minutes."

She nodded, and lifted the phone to her ear.

"I'm going to call you in fifteen minutes, and I want you to tell Helen it's an emergency then run out of that house. Will you do that for me?"

"Yeah, I guess I can just get her to give me a blowjob or something."

"No, keep it in your pants and save that load for me." Sarah laughed. "Make out with her, maybe fingerfuck her or eat her out. I want that bitch to be hungry to get fucked...no matter who's fucking her."

"Now I know you're up to something, but okay, we'll do it your way." Billy laughed. "I'm gonna go in and eat some pussy now, call me when you're ready."

"Good boy, have fun, and hurry home when I call."

She hung up the phone and grinned at Jimmy.

"Get dressed. Billy is at your house and he's gonna get your mom turned on for you." She grinned. "I'm going to call him fifteen minutes after you leave, but if you get there before he comes out, do not go in. Wait for him to come out. Do you understand me?"

Jimmy nodded as he slid off the bed and picked up his pants.

"When you go in, say hi or whatever, then go jump in the shower." She said as she watched him pull his pants up and tuck his cock back inside. "No, go get in my shower now, that way you'll be clean and can just start working on her as soon as you walk in the door, and she won't have a chance to calm down."

Jimmy just looked at her for a moment, then dropped his pants and stepped out of them. He pulled off his t-shirt and dropped it on the floor.

"The shower is through that door." She said, pointing toward the bathroom door. "Don't dawdle, just wash real good and get out...Go!"

(-)

"Oh god, you're going to make me cum again Billy!" Helen Davidson moaned, writhing on the couch as Billy knelt between her legs, his mouth plastered to her juicing cunt slit. "Please Billy! I need you to fuck me! I want to feel your big cock inside me, fucking me!"

Helen was a thirty-eight year old divorcee who's husband had left her for his younger secretary. This resulted in Helen getting a ridiculous alimony settlement, which made it so she never had to work again.

With dark brown hair framing a model's features, thirty-five EEE-cup tits and an ass that filled jeans or yoga pants to perfection, Helen had no trouble finding men who wanted to fuck her, but like Sarah, she found most lacking between the legs.

So when she had seen Billy's cock one day when he was peeing in her backyard while he was cutting her grass, she just couldn't resist seducing him.

"Mmmmm, I just can't get enough of your pussy today Helen, it just tastes so fucking good!" Billy grunted, leaning back as he looked up at her, licking pearly droplets of pussy juice from his lips. "Just let me eat you for a few more minutes, then I promise you'll get all the cock you want..."

"Okay." Helen giggled, wrapping her fingers in his hair and drawing his head forward. "But put your fingers in my pussy and fingerfuck me while you eat me..."

Billy was just pressing his lips to her pouting pussy slit when his phone rang.

"Fuck, I need a minute." He said as he dug his phone from his pocket and held it to his ear.

"Yeah. This is...what? When? Yeah...I'm on the way." He said into the phone. "I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Shit, I'm sorry Helen, that was my mom. There's some kind of emergency, and I need to go home right now."

With that, he got to his feet and almost ran out the door.

(-)

Jimmy had only been standing on the sidewalk for a couple of minutes when Billy came out of the front door of his house.

Billy grinned sheepishly as he tried to moved past him, but Jimmy moved over and blocked his path.

"Dude, you smell like pussy...what have you been doing in there?" He asked, looking the other boy in the eye.

"I uh...you know...nothing... just..."

"I know you're fucking my mom, Billy." Jimmy said, a sly smile spreading across his lips. "But that's okay man...cuz I just got done fucking yours!"

Billy stared at him for a moment, then burst out laughing.

"So that's why she...that conniving bitch! I knew she was up to something!" He said, still laughing. "Well, your mom is in there hot and raring to go dude! I just ate her out for half an hour and left her begging for my cock. Just go in and whip your dick out, and you'll be fucking her before you know it!"

"That's the plan man, that's the plan!"

(-)

Helen was still sprawled on the couch in the living room when she heard the front door slam and Jimmy calling out, "Hey Mom, I'm home! I just saw Billy leaving, was he over here doing stuff for you again?"

She had barely gotten her robe closed when Jimmy entered the room and came over to stand in front of her.

Helen looked up at her son, and she sensed that there was something different about him today. She'd noticed changes in him since he'd turned eighteen, but today, she couldn't decide if it was the sly smile on his face, or just the way he held himself. He appeared more confident, and there was a more mature air about him that wasn't there this morning, if that was possible.

"Uh...he was going to...but uh...his mother called and he had to go..." Helen stammered, pulling her robe tighter around her. She started to get to her feet as she said, "I uh...I need to go get something from my bedroom...I'll be..."

But Jimmy stepped in front of her, blocking her escape. He stood with his legs spread and his arms folded across his chest.

"I've been meaning to ask you about that Mom." He said lightly, looking down at her. "I mean, I can do whatever needs to be done around the house. Even special things. I'm sure I can satisfy you just as well as Billy can."

Helen looked up at her son as she tried to process what he had just said. Without meaning to, she let her eyes drop down to his crotch. Her breath caught in her throat when she saw the long, thick bulge running down the leg of his jeans.

"What ummm...what are you talking about Jimmy? I..." She began, but Jimmy cut her off.

"I know why Billy comes over here, and what he does for you Mom." Jimmy said as he opened the button on his jeans and eased the zipper down. "I know he doesn't just do things for you...I know he does things to you. Sexual things."

"I...you...no we..."

"Do you want to see my cock Mom? It's just as big as Billy's. I know because someone that fucked both of us told me."

"You...who...how..."

Helen's mind was going in a million directions at once as the scene evolved before her. Her son knew she was fucking one of his classmates, and it sounded like he wanted to fuck her too!

"Wha...just what are you saying Jimmy? Are you..do you..."

"Do I want to fuck you? Hell yes, that's exactly what I'm saying." Jimmy laughed. He grinned down at her as he said, "But you still haven't answered my question Mom. Do you want to see my cock? I know you like big ones..."

"You little bastard!" Helen shouted, suddenly furious at her son. She leapt to her feet, unaware that her robe was hanging open as she slapped him across his face. "How dare you talk to me like that!"

"Shit Mom, I knew you were stacked, but damn, not like this!" Jimmy laughed, reaching out and cupping both of her tits in his hands. He squeezed the soft, full mounds of her breasts, his fingers moving up and pinching the rubbery buds of her nipples.

Before she knew what was happening, Jimmy had leaned down and sucked one spiky tit tip into his mouth and was sucking on it, moaning deep in his throat.

Helen just stood there in shock, unable to believe what was happening. She knew that if this had happened on any other day, she would have pushed him away and thrown him out of the house. But Billy had just left, leaving her is a state of extreme sexual arousal, and her defenses were down. She wasn't sure what she should do as Jimmy sucked hungrily at her nipple,

She groaned as she felt his fingers trailing over the soft, smooth expanse of her tummy. She knew what was going to happen next, but she felt powerless to stop it.

"Mmmmmm." Jimmy moaned around his mother's nipple as his fingers dipped into the warm, wet slit of her pussy. He stroked his fingers back and forth over the juice slickened flesh, then turned his hand and eased two fingers into the tight clasping heat of her cunt.

"Oh god, please stop Jimmy." Helen panted, leaning into him. "You can't do this to me honey, I'm your mother...it...it's incest Jimmy...it's a sin."

Jimmy didn't answer, he just kept sucking hungrily on her nipple as he pumped his fingers slowly in and out of her cream soaked cunt hole.

"Please stop Jimmy." Helen whimpered, turning her upper body to guide her son's mouth to her other nipple as her legs opened wider. "I'm sorry I fucked your friend...I couldn't help it...I..."

"Take my cock out Mom." Jimmy panted lifting his mouth from her tit for a moment, making his mother groan. "It's a big one, the kind you like...and it's already hard for you. All you have to do is take it out."

Helen's hands moved of their own volition, one moving to the back of his head, her fingers curling in his hair as she pulled his mouth tighter against her tender tit tip. Her other hand dropped onto his chest, then down over his washboard stomach, coming to rest with her fingers brushing the crinkly hairs of his pubes.

This is so wrong. Helen thought to herself as she felt the heat of her son's cock under her fingers. She could feel Jimmy pushing his pants down with one hand as he fingerfucked her with the other.

"But I want it. I want my son's cock." She whispered as she pushed her hand into his jeans and wrapped her fingers around the throbbing bulk of her own child's rock hard cock.

"I know you do Mom. But you don't just want it...you need it, don't you Mom?" Jimmy panted as he let her nipple slip from between his lips and stood up straight.

Helen felt his fingers slip from her pussy slit as he pressed down on her shoulder. Without realizing she was doing it, her fell to her knees in front of him.

Jimmy's jeans were down around his hips, but his cock was still hidden behind the thick fabric. Helen could see the long, thick snake of cock meat growing out of his crotch hairs, and she had to see all of it.

Grasping the material at the waist of his jeans, she jerked them down to his knees, and his stiff cock sprang up, smacking her under the chin, then bouncing in front of her face.

"Oh my god, I had no idea..." She said breathlessly as she stared at it. "Your fa...you father isn't anywhere near this big."

"I know, I see his when we shower at the gym." Jimmy laughed as he watched his mother's hands come up, her fingers closing around the thick shaft of his cock. He grinned when he saw that her fingers wouldn't close around his girth. "He tries not to look at..."

"That's why I cheated on him." She said softly, unable to take her eyes off the cock in front of her. She started moving her hands slowly up and down the length of his cock as she went on. "But he cheated too, so..."

"I don't care." Jimmy said, bringing his hands down and wrapping his fingers in her hair. "You've got my cock right in front of you. What do you want to do with it?"

"Do you want me to..."

"Yes." He grinned, pulling her head forward.

"Thank you." Helen whispered as she opened her mouth and lashed at the swollen knob with her tongue, getting it wet. She pulled him closer and rubbed his cock all over her face, licking and kissing the pulsing shaft reverently. She pulled back, looking up at her son as she opened her mouth as wide as she could and took the head of his cock into her mouth.

Jimmy groaned as his mother's lips closed around his cockhead, and her tongue began lashing across the underside, then around over the crown. His fingers tightened in her hair as he humped his hips, feeding three inches of cock meat between her lips.

Helen gagged around his thick cock, but she didn't pull back. Her hand wrapped around the middle of his cockshaft, and she stroked it gently, spreading spit all over its length.

"Oh fuck, suck it Mom." Jimmy panted as he watched and felt her suck another inch of his thick cock into her mouth. He was humping his hips back and forth in time with the movements of her mouth, and soon, she was taking almost half his enormous cock into her mouth.

Helen was delirious with pleasure as she knelt before her son. She had one hand wrapped around the throbbing bulk of his cockshaft, stroking it and pulling it deeper into her mouth. The other was between her legs, her fingers alternately teasing her clit, and dipping into the sopping wet hole of her cunt.

But there was something missing. She had loved it when he had been forceful with her, and she wanted him to keep it up. Her mouth was warped out of shape around his cock as she tried to smile around it.

Pulling her head back, she looked up at him, her hands never stopping their movements on his cock and between her legs.

"Fuck my mouth...use me...treat me like a whore." She panted.

"Shut up and suck my cock slut." Jimmy grunted as he pulled her head forward, forcing his cock back into her mouth. He jerked her head up and down on his cock, just feeding her the swollen head as he worked his jeans the rest of the way down and kicked them off over his feet.

"Take it deep." He said, pulling her head forward as he humped his hips at her face.

Helen gagged again, but instead of pulling back, she pressed her head forward. The hand between her legs moved up and grabbed the cheek of his ass, pulling him forward, signaling that she could take more. That she wanted more.

Jimmy watched in amazement as two thirds of his cock disappeared into his mother's mouth. He could feel her throat muscles working around the head of his cock as he stroked it in and out. From the look of absolute bliss on her face, he could tell she was loving what was happening now, so he decided to see how far he could go.

"I want to see what kind of slut you are. Show me how much you can take." He said as he pulled her head forward. She already had more than half of his cock in her mouth, but she didn't resist when he started feeding her more.

Helen relaxed her throat muscles, moving closer to him so she could tip her head back, giving him a better angle into her throat. Jimmy caught on to what she was doing, and started bending his knees as he pulled up on her head, feeding more than two thirds of his cock meat into her throat.

"Yeah, that's the way to suck a cock slut." Jimmy grunted as he pulled back slowly until just the head of his cock was in her mouth. He looked down at her, seeing that her eyes were glazed with lust, and that she was his to do anything he wanted with.

"Take it to the balls." He said softly, bending his knees and pulling her head up to meet his strokes. He felt the tip of his cock slip into her throat, and he kept pushing down, pulling on her hair at the same time.

Helen gagged as the fat knob bulled into her throat. Her lips were stretched around the widest part of his cock, and she could feel herself getting faint from lack of air. She heaved a sigh of relief when Jimmy pulled back, taking a deep breath through her nose just before he plowed his cock back into her mouth again.

They both moaned as his cock bottomed out in her throat. Jimmy could see her lips pressing into the close cropped curls of his pubes, and Helen could feel his balls pressing under her chin.

Jimmy held his cock deep in her throat, his head thrown back as he reveled in the sensations of her throat spasming around his throbbing cockshaft.

Helen knelt between her son's legs, unable to move with his cock buried down her throat. She was starting to feel lightheaded again, and she tried to pull back, but Jimmy's fingers closed into a fist in her hair, signaling her not to move.

She whimpered as she felt him trying to push his cock deeper, and she pushed at his legs, lightly at first, then more frantically as her need for air grew more desperate.

"Are you my slut?" Jimmy asked, looking down at her. He could see that she couldn't breathe, but at the moment, he didn't care.

Helen nodded frantically, never taking her eyes off of his.

"Do you like having my cock in your mouth?" He asked, not releasing his grip on her hair.

Helen could feel her consciousness fading, but she nodded again.

"And you're going to want to suck my cock every day, aren't you?" He asked. "That's what good little sluts do for their masters."

Dark spots swam in Helen's vision as she nodded again, and she gasped, taking in great gulps of air as his pulled his cock out of her mouth. His cockhead made a loud wet popping sound as it slipped from between her lips.

"Follow me." He said, his fingers still wrapped in her hair as he turned and headed for her bedroom.

Helen didn't have time to get to her feet, so she crawled behind him. She could feel her pussy juices pouring down the insides of her thighs as they made their way across the wide living room and into her bedroom.

"Get up on the bed, on your back with your ass hanging off the edge." Jimmy said as he let go of her hair.

Helen scrambled up on the bed and got in the position he wanted, smiling as she saw him drop to his knees beside the bed. She raised her legs, letting him push them apart as he dropped his head between them.

Jimmy moaned as he inhaled the musky aroma of his mother's creaming cunt. His mouth was watering as he dipped his head and plastered his mouth over the cream coated mound. He used his tongue to gather up every droplet of the tasty nectar on her outer pussylips and the insides of her thighs, then he spread her puffy inner lips apart with his thumbs and dragged his tongue up the creaming cleft.

"Oh, that's so good baby." Helen moaned as Jimmy started licking and sucking her pussy hungrily. Her hands dropped down, her fingers scratching the back of his head has she wriggled and writhed under his oral ministrations.

"Show me what's good for you." Jimmy panted, barely lifting his mouth from the clean shaved cleft of her cunt. "Teach me how to eat your pussy."

"Suck on the lips, one at a time." She panted, tightening her fingers in his hair and guiding him lower. "Chew on the inner ones with your lips, not your teeth. Move back and forth between them, and dip your tongue in the hole sometimes."

Jimmy nodded as he did what she asked. He licked and sucked lazily, letting her move his mouth where she wanted it.

"Spread the lips apart and press your mouth against the hole now." She panted, arching her ass up off the bed. "Suck it, and fuck your tongue in and out. There's a ring of muscle just inside the opening. Get your tongue in there and run it around over that. Fuck it in and out at the same time."

Jimmy spread her pussylips apart and darted his tongue into the tight opening of her pussy. He heard her moan as he felt something pressing against his tongue. He drew back a little, then spread her pussylips wider and stabbed his tongue as far into the hole as he could.

He felt the tightening around his tongue again, and he swished his tongue around lightly. He could feel the flesh tighten and relax as he swept his tongue in a slow circle.

"Fuck that tastes good." He grunted, dropping his head again and sucking hungrily at her cunt hole. His tongue flashed in and out as he sucked, and rivulets of tangy nectar poured into his mouth.

"Oh god, I'm getting close baby." Helen moaned, grinding his face harder into her pussy mound. "Suck on my clit now. It's the little bump at the top, between the lips. Just suck on it, and stick three fingers inside me and fuck me with them."