Another Wednesday Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three fingers huh?" Jimmy laughed. "You need to show me where your clit is. Point at it so I can see it."

"Baby, you're the first man to ever ask me to show them where my clit was." Helen laughed as she spread her pussylips apart and pointed at her clit. "You're the first man to ever ask what felt good for me too."

"This is the first pussy I've had my face in." Jimmy laughed as he eased three fingers into his mother's pussy and started stroking them in and out slowly. "But it ain't gonna be the last if they all taste this good."

"Most of them do, but you find some rank ones now and then." Helen laughed. She laid back on the bed, humping her cunt up at his fingers, still holding her pussylips open for him. "Now suck on my clit, and make Mommy cum."

Jimmy dropped his head and sucked the little nubbin between his lips, sucking on it gently. He nibbled on it with his lips, paying attention to her reactions as he did. He could feel her pussy getting wetter and tightening around his fingers, so he started slapping her clit with his tongue as he sucked on it.

"Oh fuck! That is so fucking good honey." Helen moaned, pulling his mouth harder against her pussy mound as she humped her ass up off the bed. "Do it faster! Fingerfuck me faster Jimmy, and do it harder. Really pound them in now, and suck on my clit at the same time."

Jimmy did as she asked, pumping his fingers in and out of her pussy as fast and as hard as he could. His lips tightened around her clit and he sucked it roughly, slashing the underside with his tongue at the same time.

In seconds Helen was screaming and writhing on the bed, and Jimmy had trouble keeping his mouth on her tender nubbin. He followed her as best he could as she writhed higher up on the bed, until she suddenly let out an ear splitting shriek and went limp on the bed.

Jimmy looked up and saw that she was still breathing, and that she had squirmed up into the middle of the bed. He grinned as he climbed up on the bed and got settled on his knees between her legs. Wrapping his hand around the shaft of his cock like Sarah had told him, he fit the cum dripping knob between her pussylips and pressed forward.

His cock slid in halfway on the first stroke, and he pulled back, thrusting forward again. His cock drove balls deep inside his mother's cunt, and he learned that pussy's can be very different.

He liked the way Sarah's cunt had squeezed his cock as he fucked her, but he really liked the way his mother's pussy welcomed him so easily.

Dropping down on top of her, he rested on his forearms as he started fucking her, watching her face as he pounded his cock in and out as hard as he could.

"Mmmmm, that's it baby. Fuck Mommy's juicy pussy just as hard as you want." She purred as her arms snaked up and wrapped around him. "Give it to me. Use my cunt like you own it. Make it yours."

Jimmy grunted with the effort as he fucked her as hard and as fast as he could. He could feel his balls tightening up under the base of his cock and he knew he was going to blow his wad soon.

"Gonna cum." He panted as he dropped down on top of her, his ass a blur as he fucked her roughly.

"Do it! Shoot all that hot cum in Mommy's pussy baby." Helen moaned, writhing wildly under him.

"Oh fuck, Sarah's pussy is a lot tighter than yours, but your feels so good around my cock." He grunted mindlessly. He stiffened as he drove his cock as deep as it would go, spitting out scalding bullets of jizz deep inside his mother's cunt.

Jimmy fucked her furiously as his cock spewed load after load into her sopping wet pussy, not stopping until he felt the last drops drooling out of his piss hole. It took him a minute to realize that his mother was pushing at him, shouting at him the whole time.

"Hey, I'm talking to you asshole." Helen screeched as she finally managed to push him off of her. She got up on her knees as she glared down at him. "Do you mean that skanky bitch Sarah Colson? Billy's mother?"

"Yeah, she picked me up on the way home from school today and took me to her house." Jimmy laughed, pushing his mother over onto her back. "She's the one that told me that you were fucking Billy. Then she fucked me. She popped my cherry Mom. You should call her and thank her."

As he was talking, he slid up on top of his mother so his knees were on either side of her, then knee walked up until his cock was dangling in front of her face.

"Never." Helen growled, glaring up at him. "I'm going to tear her tits off and tell everyone I know that she fucked my son!"

"And I'll tell everyone I know that you fucked her son first...and I don't think you want to step into that pile of shit, now do you mom? I'm sure Billy will back me up...if only for the bragging rights."

"You wouldn't." Helen gasped, her face going pale as she thought of the ramifications. "Not to your own mother!"

"Yeah, I would. I do that and worse to the stupid bitch that's about to fuck up what could be a very good thing." He said as he started smacking her in the face with his cock. The long limp snake of cock meat was almost seven inches long soft, and it made a loud thwacking noise as it hit her face. "But I would never do something like that to my mother, who can see a good thing when she sees it."

"And just what do you have in mind?" Helen spat, twisting her head from side to side to avoid the blows from his cock.

"Well, Sarah has a son that you're fucking, and you have a son that she's fucking, and you both have son's that you're each fucking...it just looks like the next logical step is for us all to start fucking together!"

"What? You can't mean..."

"That's exactly what I mean Mom." Jimmy grinned as he slipped his cockhead into her open mouth and started humping. "You can suck my cock and get me hard again while I tell you the rest of it. We really need to find out if you like assfucking!"

(-)

* * * * *

Okay, that's all for this time. I started a third part, and this may turn into a series. I need to practice writing sex scenes that are hot, but not bloated and boring.

In the next installment, Sarah and Helen get together...