All Comments on 'Another Week Away from Home'

by Peter Duncan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not bad

A few typos that a spell-checker would have caught, but overall, not bad. Gotta love those lusty women!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Slut Husband

Personally I hope the guys wife has left him. He is a used slut. I dont care for slut wives, trash is trash, always get rid of the trash. If you are going to play either have the other spouses prior consent and act in a Sane, Safe, and Consensual manner, or get a divorce before you go out to play. In this case, bareback sex two two very experienced sluts by this tomcat of a husband isnt safe or sane. A year of STD and HIV testing should calm his nerves a bit. But with regard to his wife, iffn I were she, a shotgun blast with number four steel from a 12 would end his wandering. But I am man not female, so guess she will get evidence and take him for every penny he has, after all she read the email and has the start of a good set of evidence and what her PI gathered on him on his trip should take care of her for life and she deserves it. If ya gonna cheat ya gonna pay. And for fucking Texas married fillies, will remind of a nice little town called Cut n Shoot, just outside of Houston Texas near Conroe. Got that name for a place men were dropped off by angry males after they got their revenge on men who dont respect other mens women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Underpants?

He went to the bar Commando, remember?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Quickest way I know to get HIV/AIDS

You dont fuck strangers and you know the medical history of those you do fuck. And second you dont cheat on your spouse. If you are going to play, you always have permission first. Safe, Sane, Consensual. It appears the wife has left him, so it seems he really isnt cheating at all. He just doesnt know it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

The sex was hot. My fantasy of being with a hot mom and her daughter.

mizzouguy88mizzouguy887 months ago

Really enjoyed the scenario and sexy family

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous