Another Week Away from Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, Baby," I whispered, "I'm loving it." Because of my own hand-job in the hotel shower and the furious car-fuck with Dotty I felt more at ease with Silk. I knew I'd last a little longer. I remember the vision of Silk stroking me, hefting my hard bulk like a new toy. That beautiful angel held my cock, squeezed it and milked the clear ooze. Then, she licked it from the slit, sending chills from my toes to the follicles of my hair. She was gorgeous. When she sucked me inside her mouth it was almost like sticking my finger into a light socket, but not hard jolt like a shock, just an overwhelming shudder. Looking down I saw silky blond hair, the back of her neck, her calves and feet in her black stilettos, and most exciting, my cock plugged into her head.

I'd never been deep throated before. At my bachelor party my friends hired a hooker who said she could. But she was tiny, only about 4'11" and when she tried to take my oversized cock down her throat she just gagged and couldn't get it down. But it was obvious Silk was well schooled; she didn't even gag. The sensation was overwhelming, almost unexplainable. But the taper of my head was compressed in her esophagus, which worked in spasms, taking it deeper until I could feel her larynx squeezing my circumcision scar. It was like a snake swallowing its prey. The thrill of it made me want to cum. But, I knew the longer I waited the more powerful and satisfying my orgasm would be. I thought Silk would like it better also...would almost be like she was sucking off Peter North, the high volume ejaculator of porn movies. My cock was lodged in her throat and, based on her earlier description of her husband's and father's cocks, I was concerned that my girth might hurt her throat. So, I put my hands on her head and stood perfectly still to make sure I didn't thrust and overextend her windpipe. I started to drift, like I was being hypnotized but was startled by Dotty's voice. "Ain't it fuckin amazing, Marc, how she can do that? ... drives her daddy crazy."

Silk just kept on keepin on, slowly fucking my wedged cock in her throat. The sight of Dotty standing there in a bright red teddy, wearing red thigh highs and red heels, and the sensation of Silks tight throat made my asshole pucker. Dotty spoke again. "I bet my baby can use some help, huh Silk?" Her daughter's agreement came out strangely, kind of mmm—huh, and kind of gaggy sounding. "Thought so," Dotty said.

My cock, moving in Silk's tight throat was one thing but, when I felt Dotty fingering my balls my knees almost gave out. Then, when she spread my cheeks and started rimming my asshole with her tongue I yelled, Ahhh, Ahhhhhh!" pumping up and down like and oil derrick. Dotty's lips compressed on the pucker and I felt her warm saliva oozing inside. Apparently, she knew I was on the verge of an orgasm and, to head it off at the pass, she pressed the tip of her finger hard against the spot between my balls and my asshole. Then, she pushed her finger inside my ass to the first knuckle and rimmed me. These two women were very experienced.

Dotty was almost breathless as she said, "He's gonna cum hard baby and I wanna see it shootin into your mouth."

Slowly and carefully, Silk slid my cock out of her throat and, when it was free, she flailed the reddened shaft, holding it an inch, or so, in front of the oval ring of her open mouth. "Whenever you're ready Marc," she said, grunting from the exerting of her hand moving so fast on my cock, and grinning from ear to ear.

Feeling for my hardened, walnut sized prostate gland, Dotty probed her finger inside my ass. Then, releasing the pressure of her other finger behind my balls, she pressed hard against the distended, cum filled gland.

"Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" I shouted in both pain and pleasure from the release. "Ohh! Ohhh! Ayyyyyyyyy!" I couldn't believe the pressure that was forcing my cum trough the passage of my cock. It felt like it was stretching the duct.

Dotty looked at her daughter's open mouth, saw the long squirt from the tip of my head shoot inside, making a sound similar to seltzer water at a soda fountain, but with a hollow oval mouthed sound to it. She pressed again, and my back sagged "Ayyyyyy... ooooh... ayyyy... shittttt!" Another long squirt arced into Silk's mouth, pooled behind her teeth and begin to drip over her sexy lower lip. Once again Dotty pressed. "Ohhhh... fuck!.... ssss." Then I went silent. My breath was completely taken a way and... I collapsed to the floor.

"Got a kiss for your Mama Baby?" I heard Dotty say. Looking up I saw take her daughter's hands and help her to her feet. She planted her lips on Silk's and eagerly took the hot cum that Silk squished into her mouth. They were kissing, sliding their lips back and forth through the gooey whiteness, mmmming and yumming. I felt paralyzed. And, before I blacked out I looked up at Dotty and silk, in their black and red teddys. They were leaning over, dribbling my cum on my face and chest.

When I awoke from my swoon Silk was massaging my head. Dotty was rubbing the aloe-like sperm into my stomach and chest. She said, "Wake up big boy. We've got a big night ahead of us."

Silk smiled, her blue eyes glowing with excitement then giggled when Dotty asked, "More than ya can handle big boy?"

I was too overwhelmed to take her words as an insult. My chest heaved another deep breath and I said, "I thought I blew the head off my cock on that one."

Through her broad grin Silk said, "Well, Marc, I thought you would blow out the back of my throat when you came." She chortled again. "But I work well under pressure."

Dotty smiled her devilish smile and said, "Baby, maybe he'll have to replenish his pond." At that, she straddled me, unsnapped the crotch strap on her red teddy and settled her pussy on my limp, wet cock. She leaned toward Silk, who still had my head in her lap, and kissed her on the lips. I looked up and saw their lips come together. As they did Dotty started wiggling her wet pussy on my limp dick. It was still too soon after the big blast and, even though I felt a few tingles, it was pretty much dead meat.

They moaned as they kissed passionately. Was this part of their usual Friday night routine? It wouldn't have surprised me. And, based on both Dotty's and Silk's previous comments, these women were, no doubt, swinging with Grover and Guilford. Dotty stood straddling my hips, and pulled Silk to a standing position with her hands. The younger woman straddled my head. It felt strange, my lying on the floor looking up at the business end of these two spectacular women.

Dotty reached between Silk's legs and unsnapped the crotch strap of her teddy. I was fascinated that both women had identically cut pubic hair, both in the shape of a heart. Silk's heart was brown over a pussy that was elegantly defined with youthful, contoured lips. Her labia peeked out and folded out like small, pink butterfly wings. Dotty's heart was dark brown, and had the look of hair that might have been colored to cover gray. Her large lips were much fatter, the mark of an older woman, her labia were longer and hung down over a half-inch, waggling as she undulated her hips.

Looking up, I watched their hands go to each other's crotch. Dotty's finger parted Silk's lips first, evoking a kitten-like purr. And when Silk's finger penetrated Dotty, she broke the kiss and sighed, "Yes baby." My worm-like penis, began to move, proving there was life after fellatio. As it filled with blood it rolled over from side to side and ironed out the wrinkles of its flaccid skin, finally plumping and standing out straight. The head was much purpler than when the evening began and the shaft was a bright pink. These women were truly arousing: Silk in black lace, and Dotty in red, their hanging crotch straps swaying with their movements, their fingers working in each other's pussy, which with their increased wetness made sensuous "futching" sounds. Their free arms embraced one another, and their encased breasts mashed together, obliterating my view of their faces. Moaning and writhing together they were doing a sensual stationary dance.

I saw Dotty's arm come away from Silk's back and reach out. Her hand grasped the green beer bottle from which Silk was drinking when I first came in. She lowered the bottle between Silk's long legs and I saw her other hand open and spread Silk's glistening pink lips. Then, she place the neck of the bottle against the delicate opening and Silk cried, "Oooh Mama it's cold." I watched in titillated wonder as the bottle's neck slid deep inside Silk's pussy, watched Silk's ass tense and her knees flex, and listened to her ooohs, and ahhhs. I clutched my cock and started stroking.

Dotty moved the bottle faster and faster until the ahhhs became eeeees and, finally as Silk's ass compressed tightly and her body twitched in a jerky spasm, a long, high pitched scream. She squirted again and I marveled as her ejaculate sagged down the green glass. Then, as Dotty pulled it out, the suction on the bottle made a hollow pop, like popping your finger in your mouth. Dotty lifted the bottle to her own lips and to a swig of Silk/beer cocktail said, "Mmmmm, that's good baby." Silk laid her head on Dotty's breasts and in a tiny voice said, "I love you Mommy." Such a wild scene could only have happened in a dream. But, from my tingling balls I knew it wasn't a dream.

I was still on the floor when Dotty looked down and said to Silk, "Lookie baby, Marc's ready again," and I was. I wanted my cock in something warm and wet said, "either sit on it or suck it." Both women giggled and before I knew it they were squatting, Silk's pussy dripping on my face and Dotty's cunt sliding down my cock. The wonder of the evening was wonderful.

While Dotty's soft, spongy pocket embraced my bulk Silk's juicy pussy was on my mouth. I bucked my hips, bouncing Dotty half way up my shaft. Another buck and I was the bronc and she the rider "Yeeha!" She yelled her hand flailing in the air holding an imaginary hat. At the same time Silk wiggled her sopping pussy on my face, moaning as my tongue licked her groove from her clitoris to her soft anus. Warm liquid leaked from her pussy, washing down my chin and neck.

"Hold on Marc," Dotty said as she stood up, my cock coming out of her pussy with a pop. "Let's switch baby," she said to Silk.

Silk's dripping pussy moved away from my face. I watched her squat, her arms angled back, her hands against the floor...felt her lips covering the head of my cock, then the slurpy slide of her messy cunt as she impaled herself on me. "Fuck him baby," Dotty implored. Silk looked up at her mom, pushed her hands hard against the floor and moved up and down. Dotty's pussy plopped on my face and, once again, my view was obliterated. Just like with her momma I bucked Silk and she rode me. Dotty gasped, "Let him cum inside you baby!"

Silk humped harder and faster; her breath was whistling through her nostrils. I think she was biting her lip. Our fucking was wet and slurpy, our bodies coming together in a moist sounding: slap, slap, slap. Each time Silk humped I met her—harder and faster, Uh, uh, unging louder and louder. She gushed again, her hot ejaculate washing through my pubic hair and sagging down my balls.

Riding my face, my lips and flailing tongue, Dotty wiggled and shouted, "Jesus, this is good!" She spread her cheeks and volunteered her anus, which I rewarded with the tip of my tongue, licking and probing her tangy moue. With two fingers she masturbated, coming just after her daughter.

"Phew!" she said with glee, "I'm likin you Marc, "and whadya think? Your cock is still hard."

Having cum twice before I was comfortable not needing to cum. The night's activity gave me great staying power...not to mention the beginnings of aching nuts.

"Get naked baby," Dotty commanded Silk. I looked back at Dotty who was wildly shedding her teddy while Silk carefully removed hers and folded it on the table.

"Come on baby," she urged. "Marc's gonna fuck me doggie while I eat your pussy. Lay down on the floor, now," Dotty implored.

Silk complied with her mother's desires and in a flash Dotty was on her knees, her face buried in Silks pussy. The sound she made as she gobbled her lovely daughter's pulpy vulva was like a child working on a juicy slice of watermelon. Silk laced her fingers in her Dotty's ash blond hair and held her mother's head tight between her legs. The older woman's ass was raised up high, wiggling excitedly—eager for my cock to penetrate her pussy. She spread her cheeks with her hands and her puckered pink/brown anus punctuated the statement—like 'I've got a beautiful ass'—period. Her large lips had the fullness of age and I found them extremely sensual.

Holding my cock in my right hand I crouched low enough to accommodate an easy slide, wiggled the taught, shiny head into her groove plugged the socket. She pushed back and gobbled me to my circumcision scar then inched back as I thrust forward. I should have been numb from the night's activity but my organ, though chaffed by the action, was a network of excited nerve endings. Her pussy fisted my manhood, holding it tightly until the head of my cock almost touched her cervix, and I gasped with pleasure as the walls of her vagina squeezed me like a vise.

During that trip I had gone to Gilley's in Pasadena, Texas and had ridden the mechanical bull...but only at slow speed. This was a different ride. And, it was like someone had played a trick on me and pushed the button to "fastest." But, I was attached to Dotty in a way that no one had ever been to the bull at Gilley's, and was held fast by Dotty's expert control of her fucking muscles. Each time I thought I would be bucked off the woman's sphincter tightened beyond the rim of my head, locking on me until she allowed me to slide back in to her gripping tunnel of love; she bucked and I fucked. Her mouth left Silk's pussy only long enough to yelp her pleasure then reformed her embrasure that muffled her shrieks and passionate moans. The feeling of her pussy sliding back over my cock and the sound of her ass slapping my stomach combined with sounds of her ecstasy and the "oh Mamas," and "ooh, oohs" from Silk, weakened my resolve. I couldn't last much longer. My balls ached and the muscles that kept my semen from leaking out grew weaker with each thrust. I told myself this was a once in a lifetime event and no matter what it took, no matter how I ached, I resolved that I wouldn't cum before they did.

What started as an uncoordinated action with my stomach slapping Dotty's ass, followed by Dotty's mouth and chin slapping into Silk's slurpy pussy, developed into a smooth routine. When Dotty and I slapped together, Silk pushed back against Dotty's mouth. Dotty's yelps muted to frantic grunts and Silk took over the yelping duties. My cock, even though the abraded skin was burning, slid like a well oiled piston in Dotty's cunt (when she allowed it). Unlike a piston though, the lubrication in Dotty's cylinder leaked past the seal of my cock, releasing slurping bubbles at the ring.

Silk was the first to cum. Her arms flew out and her open hands hit the floor with a loud "slap." She bucked against Dotty's mouth, thrust her legs in the air and shuddered like a dying rabbit, then let out and elegant, silky "ooooooooooooooh."

Dotty, driven to the edge by the excitement of my thrusting cock, Silk's frantic orgasm and the finger that she had been rubbing on her clitoris, stiffened. I had never been with a squirter before and never heard woman experience an orgasm with such wild force. And, when Dotty started screaming she pushed her ass hard against me and I felt her warm cum sluicing between her pussy and my cock. Then it leaked past her vaginal ring and sagged down my balls—not once, but a second and third time. The air was redolent with the odor of delicate pee and I was ready when Dotty, through clenched teeth urged, "Don't cum Marc, don't cum!"

She jerked forward, pulling herself off my cock, making the sucking sound of an old fashioned hand water pump and her pussy gushed her cum against me and flowed over my cock and balls. Gasping she said, "Cum in Silk's mouth Marc."

That would have been all the encouragement I needed, but Dotty didn't leave anything to chance. She grasped my cock with both hands, holding it close to her daughter's gaping mouth and, with a fiendish grin, jacked me off. My eyes were saucers. I let go and the pressure that had built up was released into a long white stream of cum that strung into Silk's mouth. The noise of it hitting the back of her throat and the volume of my ejaculation made a noise like a spigot filling a test tube. The trail of my stream left lines of white cream that sagged from her lower lip to her chin.

Dotty was all over her daughter, kissing her lips, caressing her breasts. Silk groped for her mother's pussy and her fingers slid deep inside, squishing as they fucked the sodden orifice. Wildly they shared my load, noisily slurping it from mouth to mouth. Silk shuddered again and Dotty let her sink to the floor, long filaments of semen stretching from their lips, breaking when they became to thin to sustain themselves.

Dotty turned on her knees and kissed me, forced her slippery tongue into my mouth and pushed me back on the floor. She pulled away from my mouth with hers opened wide, and let what remained of my original offering drip into my mouth. Then, she pulled me over against Silk's flushed body.

Our bodies slumped together; we were exhausted... wet with perspiration. Silk, ever insatiable, made a weak attempt to suck my limp, wet cock, and then finally fell asleep like a baby with her thumb in her mouth, and a big thumb at that. Feeling the warmth of her mouth suckling gently and the air from her nostrils drying the wetness from my penis, my eyelids became lead. We all snuggled close and dozed off together.

The night progressed on a less aggressive journey. The women gave me time to rest my aching cock and balls. Then, we kissed, caressed and ate each other to gentler orgasms. When I finally got hard again (hard being a relative term) I fucked each of them missionary style, side by side, their legs wide open for me. I would pump inside Dotty three or four times, climb over and fuck Silk three or four times. At her request I fucked Dotty until I came. She rolled over, crouched and squatted emptying her pussy into Silk's mouth.

Never having imagined that I would be able to perform so many times in one night we fucked again. By this time I was in agony. I came in Silk's pussy and she emptied it into her mother's mouth. Dotty, not wanting to exclude me, emptied the snowball into my mouth then asked me to pucker my lips on her asshole and squirt the precious commodity inside. The party didn't break up until after 3:00 am.

It was all I could do to drive back to town. I was sleepy and my balls ached so much that I couldn't tell whether they were testicles or sores. When I got back to the motel my underpants were soaked with semen. I had heard of strain before but had never experienced it. The sphincter that kept my semen from being released was so irritated that it allowed a continuous stream of precum and/or cum to ooze. The next morning my mattress was soaked and there was a slight trace of blood. I paid dearly for that night of revelry, but would do it again in a heartbeat.

I finished my job in town by the next Wednesday and flew back home. When I walked in the door I called out, "Honey I'm home." The house was quiet; she must have gone out with friends. Walking to the computer I turned it on and checked my emails. There were 17: three spam, 11 business, 2 personal, and this:

"My daughter and I want to thank you for such a wonderful night of pleasure, Marc. I know it's not in the cards for you to be here again, but Silk and I take a trip to Las Vegas once a year. We'll be going in two months. Perhaps you would like to join us." The email was from Dorothy. I felt a twinge of excitement in my groin accompanied by a dull ache. Adjusting the mini-pad inside my shorts I realized that I had to change it. Opening my calendar I checked the dates on my email and entered them into my calendar for my proposed business trip to Las Vegas and thought, I hope my wife doesn't want sex tonight.

12