All Comments on 'Another Week on the Lake Ch. 05'

by Megamuffin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PhoenixLordPhoenixLordalmost 7 years ago
Nicely done!

Really enjoyed this portion of the story! Especially liked the gay orgy in the basement. Was expecting something like this eventually. Be sure to write more! can't wait for next entry!

Fog43Fog43over 6 years ago
Awesome!

I second PhoenixLord's comment. Thanks for working to this, and please give us much more!

Fog43Fog43about 6 years ago
I keep cumming back

There's something that keeps drawing me back to this story. The total freedom of sex between all the characters is just outstanding. I can always count on this to get me hard and inspire a big cum. Thanks again, and please do keep giving us more of these sybarites!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
a really great read

i love this story. i can't get enough of it. looking forward to chapter 6. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
beautiful

gosh this chapters is my favorite along with chapters 3 and 7, the sex on this is well done, also the males gay orgy is the best part, i love the triple anal sex between jack, will and tommy and have them cum inside their ass, i hope in the future you do more gay sex on your next series and do a huge bisex daisy chain untile they all came inside their partner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMegamuffin@Megamuffin
5/1/2023 I was about to post AWOL3 chapter 3 when I came across a passage that wasn't quite working, so I am rewriting one scene. I don't think I've ever had Will get into a foursome with Eva, Becky and Kaylee before so it needs to be worthy of such an event, and in the curren...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES