Another Week on the Lake Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I um," I stuttered. "We figured this was a moment just for you two."

"If we wanted this to be just for the two of us, I wouldn't have popped the question with you guys right here with us," Jack said. "We love you guys. So do you want to help us celebrate, or are you going to just sit there like a couple of creepers and watch?"

"As if you don't like to be watched," Eva snorted before quickly stripping off her t-shirt.

* * *

Compared to Jack's family cabin, Matt and Tina's lake house was positively opulent. While Jack's was somewhat obscured by trees when viewed from out on the lake, theirs sat near the end of peninsula, with a small sandy beach and big open grass lawn on the northern side, and two large docks on the south. The house itself was a log cabin, but it was a big open-floorplan design with huge windows facing to the west, through which we could see the well-lit interior, with vaulted ceiling and lofts. Immediately outside these windows was a large patio, on which several people were already gathered, enjoying cocktails and mingling. There were several boats tied up to the two docks already.

Once we were tied off, Jack and Sophie led us up the dock.

"Oh, hey, sorry folks!" a man said as we approached the yard. He was dressed in just a pair of briefs. "Dress code tonight. Underwear, bathing suit, or nothing."

"That sounds about right," Jack said, and we hurried back to the boat to shed our excess garments. Eva and Sophie were ravishing in their sexy lingerie ensembles. Jack and I took off our t-shirts and shorts, and we were both left in similarly cut boxer briefs, our semi-hard cocks clearly outlined by the tight material.

"Perfect," the man said, when we returned. "Welcome! I'm Jack."

"Me too," Jack said shaking the offered hand. The other Jack was older than us, probably about the same age as Matt and Tina, early thirties most likely. He wasn't as tall or as muscular as our Jack, but he seemed to be in decent shape regardless, and there was clearly a good amount of cock stuffed into the front of his underwear. The other Jack's eyes widened in recognition.

"So that must make you three Sophie, Eva, and Will?"

"That's us," Eva said, shaking his hand next.

"Matt and Tina and everybody said they had a friend back home named Jack," Sophie said. "Nice to finally meet you."

"Likewise," he said. "But hey, don't let me keep you down here. Head on up to the house! Get some drinks! Have fun!"

Most of what I knew about Matt and Tina and their friends I'd learned through Jack and Sophie, whose years of coming to the lake gave them more direct experience with our hosts. I'd met Matt and Tina of course, both last year and the other day in the cove, and I'd met their best friends Jason and Amber last year at the bonfire. From Jack and Sophie I learned that the lake house was jointly owned by the two couples, and they usually spent a month or two there every summer, being successful enough in their business to be able to afford the extended leisure. They always seemed to pack their lake house with friends, and this summer appeared to be no exception.

We saw Jason and Amber right away, and they waved to us from where they stood on the patio talking to another younger couple. Their looks of amusement clued me in that Jack (the other Jack) had been messing with us in regards to the dress code. Jason was dressed more or less the same way Jack and I had been, shorts and a t-shirt, and his busty brunette wife wore a curve-hugging green dress.

"He was fucking with us, wasn't he?" Sophie said as Jason and Amber and the couple they were talking to broke out into laughter.

Jason approached us, unable to contain his chuckles. "That idiot comes out in his skivvies and says he's going to go play doorman for a while." He reached out and shook Jack's hand and leaned over to give Sophie and Eva hugs before shaking my hand as well.

"Oh well," Sophie said. "Not like you haven't seen us wearing this and less before."

"Hey guys!" Amber said once she had stopped laughing. "So good to see you!" She came around with a big hug for all four of us, and I luxuriated in the feeling of her breasts pressing into my bare chest, even if she was wearing a dress and a bra underneath it.

In my embarrassment over rolling up on a party in my underwear, I hadn't paid much attention to the younger couple conversing with Jason and Amber until just now.

"Very nice!" Kaylee said, eyeing all four of us up and down. The gorgeous slender brunette quickly followed Amber's lead and hugged us all. She was wearing more clothes than she had been when we saw her this morning in her boyfriend's shirt, but they accentuated her body rather than obscured it. Having her in my arms for the second time that day caused my cock to lurch again, only this time it was constrained by my underwear.

If her tall athletic boyfriend Connor noticed the sudden clear reaction in my underwear, he didn't seem bothered. He shook our hands and smiled, and his lingering eyes on Sophie and Eva made me feel a little less guilty about my lust for Kaylee. I wanted to fuck her right now, and while I knew there was a very good chance the opportunity could present itself tonight, the idea of small-talking my way through cocktail hour seemed tedious next to the idea of helping her out of her clothes and onto the nearest flat surface.

But small-talk and mingling we did. Despite the revelation that the dress code had been a prank, we opted to stick to our guns, and as more people arrived, we became less of an oddity, to the point where the people who had beaten us here started stripping down to match the more recent arrivals.

After an hour or so, there were probably close to two dozen people at the party, and all of us were in our underwear and slowly starting to get buzzed on booze and pot. Our reunion with Matt and Tina was similar to that of Jason and Amber, and we talked about our time back in our regular lives since we'd last all been together here on the lake. Eva and I received congratulations on our young relationship and our getting an apartment together, but it was the sparkling hardware on Sophie's left hand that brought down the house. They both received hugs and slaps on the back from friend and new acquaintance alike, and toasts were made in their honor. The Chief and her husband David were there, along with Marine Patrol staffer Jodi and her boyfriend Brad. Kaylee's friends Jill and Tommy had been in the house when we arrived, but joined us soon after we'd realized that we were the only folks in underwear.

The other Jack's wife Stacy was introduced to us, and we learned that she'd been Tina's best friend since they were in college, and that they'd met Jason one day back when he was a cable guy installing their TV service. Melanie and Leanne we had met last year at the bonfire, and once I saw the sunny blond Leanne, there was no doubt that she was the porn performer Eva and I had been wondering about.

It was recognizing Leanne as the famous Taylor Summer that finally got me wondering what sort of successful business it was that had paid for this palatial lake house.

"What? You didn't know?" Jack would ask me later, incredulous. "Dude, we've literally watched a porno with all those guys in my living room!"

"Yeah, but," I would end up shrugging. "I was a little preoccupied with the activities happening on the couch at the time."

* * *

The rest of the party-goers who were new acquaintances to me and my friends were Trevor and Emma, two more friends of Matt and Tina from way back, and Matt's older sister Rachel and her husband Joe. Trevor was black, and the tallest guy at the party, towering over even my six foot two by what had to be five inches. His girlfriend Emma was only an inch or two taller than Eva, but with a similar figure, huge boobs and a nice big butt. She had straight black hair and darkly tanned olive skin. Rachel was ten years older than her kid brother Matt, putting her somewhere in her mid-forties, and her husband I would have guessed around fifty, but could easily have landed on any age five years to either side of that. He kept his head shaved clean, but it looked like he only needed the razor around the sides and back. He turned out to have been Jason's boss back in the cable guy days.

The news of Sophie and Jack's engagement had heightened the sense of revelry and had given our party of new and old acquaintances something to coalesce around, and my worries about awkward small-talk proved premature. A few times Kaylee or Leanne would catch me staring at them, especially after we'd all stripped down to our underwear. Those two young women looked especially tantalizing in bra and panty combinations that seemed to show off rather than hide. But aside from the fact that everyone was in their underwear, this was for the first couple of hours, just a regular party. We moved in and out of the house carrying on conversations and laughing at old stories of hi-jinks on the lake. We toured the big house, checking out the well-stocked wet-bar and the fantastic game room in the basement. Matt and Jason seemed to have a never-ending supply of weed, and rather than get completely shitfaced, I paced myself on the booze and chose to indulge a little more heavily in the botanical intoxicants.

So I was good and roasted when Tina, as always assertive and comfortable in front of a crowd, caught everyone's attention.

"Hello all of my beautiful sexy friends!" she called out, the rest of us responding with cheers and hoots and whistles. "I just wanted to reveal a couple of twists for tonight's party!"

"Oh this ought to be good," Jason said beside me, offering me the joint he'd just sparked up.

I accepted. "Tina seems to be pretty creative, in my limited experience."

"You have no idea," he chucked. Which honestly took me aback just a little. Tina had been the one to blow my mind a year ago when she'd ordered me and Jason to fuck her in her pussy at the same time. It had been unlike anything I'd ever done before, and something that Sophie and Eva had never asked us to duplicate for them at home. If Jason thought that was nothing, then I couldn't even imagine what sorts of sexual insanity these people got up to.

"Okay, first! Starting right now, and until the sun comes up, the master bedroom is off-limits to the men!" Tina said with a wicked grin.

"Bummer!" Matt responded. "That's my bedroom too, you know!"

"Shut up, baby!" Tina said and stuck her tongue out at her husband. "Also the game room in the basement is off-limits to the women!"

This pronouncement was met with a few chuckles, and Jack and I shared a curious look. We'd fooled around with each other of course, and there'd been that one time during the snow storm with Todd also, but our girlfriends had always been around, either participating or at least encouraging, every time it had happened. This "no girls allowed" business was a totally different ballgame. But I had to admit, I was curious.

"Second!" Tina continued. "I've got all the women's names on pieces of paper in this can. I think the ladies outnumber the guys by two but we're pretty even. So I want all the guys to come over and draw a name. That's going to be your partner for the rest of the party. You have to be in the same room for the whole night unless one of you decides to go into either the boys-only or girls-only room. If your lady partner decides to go into the girls-only room, gentlemen, guess what! You have to go into the guys-only room. You don't have to do anything in there if that's too icky for you, but those are my party rules, so you have to go in there."

"I told you she was tricky," Jason said.

"Yes," I said. "Yes you did."

"After everybody picks," Tina continued. "There's going to be two names left in the can. Those two will get things started in the master bedroom, if they are so inclined. After thirty minutes, those two ladies will be allowed to swap out with another woman who already has a party partner. The two that get swapped out will then have to wait another thirty minutes before they can swap out again. We'll start the timers at 10pm, so every half hour until sunrise we'll all hear the bell over the stereo."

"Jesus, Tina," Jack number two heckled. "Think you made it complicated enough?"

"Shut up, dumbass," Tina retorted. "You know I'm the best party manager there is."

"No argument there," Jason said beside me.

* * *

Once Tina had answered a few questions and clarified the party rules, she repeated one of her declarations. "And remember! Nobody does anything they don't want to do! Veto power is king, or queen! If you don't feel comfortable with something, just say so. A lot of us have known each other for a long time and are ready for just about anything, but the newbies are not to be pushed or pressured! As for the newbies, I know none of you would be here if you didn't know what kind of parties we like to throw. So try to keep an open mind, and most of all, have fun!"

A cheer went up with Tina's final pronouncement, and we raised our glasses again to recognize the beginning of the festivities. Tina held up the can, and the men all lined up to reach in for a name. I ended up being just second in line right behind Brad, Jodi's boyfriend, who I had seen briefly this morning feeding his big cock to the Chief in her office before we set out on Patrol duty.

Brad reached into the old coffee can and mixed the pieces of paper around before plucking one out. "Stacy!" he announced to the gathered group.

"Woo!" Stacy shouted. She kissed her husband, the other Jack, on the cheek and crossed the patio to join hands with Brad. "Buy me a drink, handsome?" she said as she led him toward the bar.

I reached in next and pulled out a folded scrap of paper. In a feminine hand was written "Amber." I smiled and announced my pick, and Jason's gorgeous busty brunette wife hooked her arm in mine and we followed Brad and Stacy to the bar, where Brad was shaking out a pair of martinis.

"Care to make a couple more of those for us?" Amber asked.

"Sure thing," Brad said, handing Amber and Stacy the two that were already made and quickly and expertly pouring into the shaker for he and I. Amber and Stacy had been friends for over a decade, but Brad and I had only just met a few minutes ago, if you didn't count the brief encounter at the Marine Patrol headquarters.

While we drank and chatted, the selections continued at the other end of the patio, and we observed with amusement as the crowd began to pair off. Matt had picked right after me and drawn Barbara's name. The Chief had immediately pulled Matt into the house, Matt smiling as he trailed behind her. I was stunned that Barbara's bra was somehow able to contain her massive tits as the bounced and heaved in waves on her chest.

Kaylee's boyfriend Connor ended up picking the name of her best friend Jill, and there was no doubt that the pair were already very familiar with each other as they joined hands and wandered out into the yard under the stars.

Matt's brother-in-law Joe was probably the oldest of the group, with the possible exception of the Chief's husband David. I was a little jealous to see Joe pick out Leanne's name from the can, even though I had an underwear-clad Amber hanging off of my arm and pressing her body against mine.

Jack went next, and he ended up paired up with Joe's wife Rachel, Matt's big sister. Rachel was tall like her brother, and they had the same dark brown hair, but otherwise it was hard to tell they were related. Rachel was curvy and tanned, and she was one of the few of us who was wearing a bathing suit rather than underwear. Not that there was much difference in the amount of skin revealed, of course. Jack was transfixed by the twin mountains contained within the cups of her bikini top.

Jason and Kaylee. Emma and David. Tina and Trevor. Tina seemed to be as eager as the Chief had been, and she dragged Trevor into the house. It was easy enough to see through the windows when she pushed him back onto a sofa and quickly stripped off her bra, releasing her glorious tits into both his view and ours.

Only Tommy and Jack 2 still remained to draw names, and so far neither Sophie nor Eva had been selected. They, along with Melanie and Jodi, waited for the final names to be drawn. Tommy drew Sophie, and then Jack drew Eva. Jodi and Melanie were the first to move, not having been picked, they joined hands and went into the house, presumably destined for the girls-only master bedroom. Or at least I hoped so.

Eva came over to me and Amber and kissed me hard on the lips. "I love you," she said. "Have fun."

"You too, babe," I said.

Amber and I finished our drinks and watched Eva lead Jack into the living room where she ordered him to strip off his briefs. Amber turned my face back to hers just as Eva was about to start sucking his cock. "Everything okay, hun?" she asked me.

"Oh yeah," I said, smiling at the smoldering look on Amber's face. "Everything is just about perfect."

"You two got together for the first time up here last year, didn't you?" Amber said, nodding over my shoulder toward where my girlfriend was working her oral magic on a guy we had just met.

"Yup," I said. "Best vacation ever. With the possible exception of this one, but it's only Wednesday, so the jury's still out."

Amber smiled. "Let's go find a place to be alone for a little while."

* * *

"Oh yes, baby, suck my pussy!" Amber crooned as I again tried to see how far inside her dripping wet snatch I could get my tongue.

I reached up, sliding my hand slowly over her hip and bare stomach and grunting with mild frustration into her pussy when my hand closed around a breast still trapped in the cup of her bra. It fit her too snugly for me to be able to get my hand in underneath, so I reached a little further and to the left, pawing with my right hand over her generous cleavage and slipped my fingers under the cup on the other side, searching for and finding a hard nipple, which I rubbed between my middle and ring finger.

We weren't the only people rolling around on the bare grass on the edge of the lake. A few feet away, Jill and Connor were locked in a sixty-nine, both of them having already stripped naked. Kaylee's best friend and boyfriend sucked each other enthusiastically. Slender blond Jill was tantalizing in the few glimpses I had seen so far. Connor had been physically impressive this morning, shirtless in the kitchen when we'd been introduced. It seemed he had an enormous cock to go along with the rest of his tall lean frame. His cock was easily as big as Matt's, and in all likelihood a little bigger. On the other side of me and Amber, Jason stood with his hands on his hips and his boxers down around his calves as Kaylee sucked his cock. He wasn't as big as Connor's monster, but he was a good inch bigger than me, probably about the same size as Jack. Kaylee still had her bra and panties on, I was disappointed to see.

There was nothing in Tina's rules about mingling between the assigned pairings, but so far those of us on the lawn had not ventured into more elaborate configurations. I was looking forward to getting Kaylee in my arms at some point tonight, but I wasn't in a rush, and Amber was plenty for me to handle at the moment anyway.

I pulled my lips away from Amber's pussy and looked up at her smiling face. "Take off your bra," I said.

"If you want to see my tits," she said, "you'd better pull out that cock."

I happily got up on my knees and slipped my boxer briefs down my thighs. My cock sprang up and slapped hard against my stomach and Amber rolled forward and sucked it into her mouth. Her tongue twirled around my cock head for a few seconds before she pulled back and reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. The weight of her big tits pushed down slightly on the cups when the hooks came free, then it fell away completely and she tossed it on the ground, revealing her gorgeous boobs to me and the warm night air.