Another Week on the Lake Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me suck yours for a minute," I said to Joe.

Joe popped his mouth off of my cock head and we moved to join Jack and Tommy at the pool table, Joe taking a place next to Jack and leaning back against the table in the same pose, his big cock standing up hard and bobbing gently in front of him. I knelt beside Tommy and reached with my right hand to grab his cock just as I grabbed Joe's in my left and I started sucking on Joe's bulbous purple glans while Tommy and I stroked each other's cocks. Now that Joe and Jack were this close together, it was clear to me that their cocks were about the same size. Having Joe in my mouth certainly helped with a scientific comparison as well.

After a few minutes of sucking, Jack suggested that we rearrange, and he led us over to a carpeted area in front of a big screen television upon which an orgy porn movie played with the volume turned low, or at least low compared to the still-pulsing music that suffused the house. The plush rug seemed ready-made for sex on the floor, offering a comfortable cushion compared to the bare tile in the rest of the room. Jack directed us into a circle on the floor, so that now while I continued to suck Joe's cock, Joe was sucking Jack's, Jack was sucking Tommy's, and Tommy was sucking mine. We all lay more or less on our left sides, stroking and sucking the cock in front of us.

The position, while fun, proved too uncomfortable to maintain, so after a few minutes I stood again and walked with my cock waving in front of me toward the bar, where the configuration of the fucking and sucking had changed.

"Oh fuck yeah, give me that cock," Trevor groaned. He'd moved down off of the surface of the bar, and now leaned back against the counter with his butt on the edge of one of the bar stools while Jason stood in front of him and fucked him in the ass. Trevor's gigantic cock lay against his stomach, massive and heavy. Jason was pumping almost three quarters of his own impressive cock into Trevor's ass and Trevor's big balls dangled low enough to rub along the top of Jason's cock.

"You should try sucking that thing, Will," Jason moaned as he held on to Trevor's legs and continued to thrust his hips forward. He picked Trevor's cock up off of the big man's stomach and pointed it straight up in the air.

"Oh yeah," Trevor gasped. "Suck it while Jason fucks me!"

Despite Jason gripping the enormous black fuck-rod in the middle, there was still plenty of cock extending beyond the grip of his fingers and I leaned over and sucked the bulging cock head into my mouth, stretching wide and nearly choking with laughter when I considered how similar it was to trying to open my mouth to take a bite of an especially loaded sandwich. But I remembered not to bite down as I worked my tongue around Trevor's pulsing cock head. I now had an extreme close-up view of Jason fucking his asshole, and I stroked my own cock with the excitement of my situation.

It took me completely by surprise when Trevor started to cum. A huge blast of hot spunk, bigger than anything I'd ever tried to handle from Jack, shot directly down my throat at first, but I was startled enough that I backed away and the second show filled my mouth almost immediately. I was overwhelmed when I attempted to swallow it and had to pull back completely, Trevor's cock coming out of my mouth just in time for me to catch the third thick rope of cum directly in the face. I pulled back completely, my mouth full of Trevor's hot cream, my face streaked with it. Jason bellowed that he was cumming too, and Trevor jacked out the last few spurts of spunk from his enormous cock while Jason unloaded his balls deep in the bigger man's anal cavity.

Once I'd swallowed Trevor's cum, I found myself a towel to clean off my face and scanned the room to find someone to continue seeking my pleasure with.

"Do you want to try taking my cock in your ass?" Jack asked as he joined us at the bar. Jason and Trevor were still panting in the afterglow of their orgasms, Trevor's dark skin streaked with his own cum while Jason's leaked from his asshole. I looked at Jack's big cock sticking out straight in front of him and glistening with either Joe's or Tommy's saliva. "No pressure if you don't want to," Jack said.

"Hey I think I need a cock in my ass too," Tommy said, joining us.

"I can fuck you while Jack fucks me," I offered.

"Fuck yeah," Tommy said, quickly tossing me a bottle of lube from the bar top and resting his elbows on the bar, ass pointing back toward me and Jack.

I coated my cock in a thick layer of gooey lube and watched Joe kneel down to suck Matt's huge cock into his mouth back on the rug in front of the TV. I passed the bottle to Jack, who liberally applied the lubricant to his own cock while Jason and Trevor finally disengaged and headed for the stairs, seeking further adventures upstairs.

Stuffing my cock into Tommy's ass was a slow process. Like me, he was inexperienced with anal and told me so, requesting a slow approach. It took us both a lot of squirming and pushing before my cock head cleared his asshole and I was actually inside him.

"Jesus fuck!" Tommy groaned. "Holy shit that feels good!"

"Fuck it's tight," I replied as I pushed forward and buried another inch of cock.

Jack waited until I had almost my entire length stuffed up Tommy's ass before I felt the pressure of his cock head against my own asshole. The pressure was intense, and I went completely rigid when he managed to stuff his cock head into my ass.

"Holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck," I chanted as Jack started to fill me up. "I knew your cock was big, Jack but fuck!"

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to fuck me?" Tommy looked back at me.

"Oh fuck, just a sec," I groaned. "Jesus Christ your cock is so fucking big, Jack!"

"So fucking tight," Jack growled. "Oh fuck that's about half!"

Seriously? Half? I could have sworn he was balls deep by now, but there was plenty more of Jack's cock to go. I withdrew a little from Tommy's ass and forced myself down on Jack's rod a little deeper. Then I pushed forward again and this time Jack pushed with me, driving my cock deep into Tommy and forcing Jack's even deeper into me.

"FUCK!" all three of us barked at the same time.

"Fuck me, Will!" Tommy cried.

"Fuck me, Jack!" I answered.

Matt climbed up onto the bar in front of Tommy and fed him his cock, and Tommy muffled his own cries of pleasure by noisily sucking Matt's massive member. Joe joined Matt on the bar, and Matt managed to lean over enough to suck the kneeling Joe's cock while he moaned in pleasure from Tommy's work on his.

Jack's cock sent explosions of blinding pleasure cascading through my body. It was awkward at first to establish a rhythm between the three of us, hell, the five of us, but eventually I was able to time the thrusts of my cock into Tommy's ass to alternate with those of Jack into mine. Matt and Joe came first, Joe bellowing as Matt swallowed his load, and Tommy slurping in front of me as he swallowed Matt's. I slid my hand from Tommy's right hip and gripped his big hard cock and stroked it while I fucked him and a few seconds later he was pumping thick hot strands of cock cream onto the paneling of the outside of the bar. Jack was close behind him, and with the sensation of that first thick blast of cum jetting into my bowels, I finally let go and my churning roiling balls pumped a massive load of creamy spunk into Tommy. As Tommy's final spurts dribbled down thickly over his cock head and my gripping fingers, my first were blasting into his ass.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" I cried. "So fucking good!"

"Oh fuck that was awesome," Tommy groaned slowly, his head resting flat on the bar.

Jack slowly withdrew his cock from my ass and I felt his hot spunk drip out of me after his slowly deflating prick. I followed his lead, pulling my cock partially softened cock out of Tommy's ass, and the three of us exchanged slightly awkward smiles.

"So," Jack said, his breath still heavy from his recent strong orgasm. "How was your first butt-fuck, Will?"

End of Gay Orgy Scene.

* * *

As far as I knew, Leanne was still my partner, and she confirmed as much when she joined Jack, Tommy and I in the enormous open shower. Matt and Tina seemed to have designed the place with orgies in mind, and Leanne told us that it was nothing compared to the one they had back home. But even so, there was room for six people to comfortably wash and eight or ten if you wanted to get cozy. There were two benches built into the shower wall that seemed designed for nothing if not for fucking. It was a design which Leanne demonstrated with Tommy, who was by chance the first of us to regain an erection after leaving the game room.

Tina's rules of the party seemed to be slackening, because neither Jack's nor Tommy's partner were here in the shower room with us, so partner or no, I left Leanne there on the bench, perfect tits swinging with Tommy fucking her enthusiastically from behind while I strode out of the room in search of more adventure.

Jack and I parted ways with a fist bump when he spied Sophie and Amber tangled together on a sofa in the main room and decided to join them. I found myself back outside, where I found myself face to face with Kaylee. My cock finished its return to full erection in her presence. She threw herself into my arms, trapping my cock between our bodies and pressing her perfect tits against my chest. I lifted her into the air and her legs wrapped around me as her tongue darted into my mouth.

"Fuck me," she rasped into my ear. "I can't wait any longer."

I carried her to a mattress that someone had dragged out onto the spacious patio. The busty raven-haired Emma was already there, apparently recovering from a powerful orgasm, whether self-induced or drawn out by a partner I couldn't tell, but her massive tits heaved on her chest and her inner thighs were slick with her pussy juice. She smiled hazily at me and Kaylee when I dropped us down beside her.

Kaylee didn't seem to register the presence of another person as I knee-walked on the mattress up her body and presented my cock to her to suck. As her lips closed around my cock head, I reached behind me and slid my fingers over her open soaking-wet pussy and she moaned onto my cock. She was leaking someone's cum, and I worked it with two of my fingers back into her juicy hole as I fucked her mouth.

"Suck it, Kaylee," I groaned. "Suck my fucking cock, baby!"

The gorgeous nineteen-year-old brunette looked up at me with fire in her eyes as she worked my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat.

"I've been telling Eva for weeks how much I wanted to fuck you," I said, and she groaned louder. "Get my cock nice and wet, baby. I'm going to fuck your perfect pussy until you cum all over my cock."

I felt another hand join mine playing with Kaylee's pussy. Emma had rolled toward us and she smiled up at me beside us, her fingers working Kaylee's clit while I finger-fucked her pussy.

Kaylee finally popped her mouth off my cock. "I'm cumming already!" she cried. "Oh my god, Will!"

I climbed off of her and watched her tremble and buck on the bed beside Emma, slowly stroking my saliva-slick cock and watching the two naked beauties draw closer together. Emma's huge tits pressed against the side of Kaylee's slender body and Kaylee spread her legs apart, throwing one leg over both of Emma's. I got between her legs and quickly plunged my cock deep into the perfect constriction of her beautiful pussy.

"FUUUUCK!" Kaylee screamed. "I missed your fucking cock, Will! Give it to me! Fuck me hard!"

"Mmmm," Emma moaned. She had a hand between her own legs now, playing with her pussy as she watched me stuff the entire length of my cock into Kaylee's cunt. "Such a nice big cock and a pretty little pussy," she said. "You two are so sexy together. Can I try some of that cock too, Kaylee?"

We didn't wait for Kaylee to answer, because she was bucking and thrashing with another orgasm already, so I pulled my cock out of her clenching juicing pussy and Emma sat up to suck it.

"Taste that pussy all over my cock, Emma," I said as she inhaled my throbbing prick. "Do you want to get fucked too?"

Emma popped my cock out of her mouth a grinned up at me. "Fuck yes," she said. "Stuff this big fucking cock in my pussy!"

I moved over, leaving Kaylee to smile up at me as she watched me stuff my cock into Emma's pussy. Emma wasn't as tight as Kaylee, but that could hardly come as a surprise knowing that her boyfriend was Trevor. But still, she squeezed my cock with intentional, well-controlled clenching as I slammed my entire length into her over and over again. Her incredible tits bounced wildly on her chest, looking to me in that moment exactly like Eva's only more darkly tanned.

"Fuck me!" Emma screamed. "Fuck me and make me fucking cum!"

Kaylee now rolled closer to us and helped me out by strumming her fingers over Emma's clit while I slammed my cock as hard as I could into her pussy.

"AAAAAAAHAAAAAGH!" Emma shrieked. "I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

Her pussy convulsed and her back arched as she started to cum, spraying me with pussy juice in a violent and gorgeously explosive squirt as she rocked on the bed, squeezing hard on one of her own incredible tits. I pulled my pussy-soaked cock out of her cunt and turned to Kaylee, who quickly sucked my entire length into her mouth and throat, sucking Emma's cum off of every inch of my shaft.

She pulled back her face and turned around to set herself up on her hands and knees beside the gasping Emma. "Fuck me," Kaylee said. "Don't fucking stop until you fill my pussy with your hot cum!"

I slapped my wet cock on both of Kaylee's ass cheeks before grabbing her hips and slamming it right to the hilt into the perfect embrace of her tight juicing pussy.

"FUCK!" we screamed together.

"Fuck me, Will!" Kaylee continued. "Fuck me hard!"

I reached beneath her body and held onto her tits as I obeyed her command. Her plump boobs were fuller than they had been a year ago, although nowhere near the massive mounds Emma or Eva, or even Tina had. But I could feel the hard nipples pressing into my palms, and the luscious flesh squeezed between my fingers as I slammed my hips into her ass and fucked her pussy as hard as I could. Emma wormed her way underneath us, her head directly beneath Kaylee's pussy and my swinging balls. I felt her tongue on my plunging cock a few times and a few more times on my balls, but mainly she was licking Kaylee's clit, which sent Kaylee exploding into a chain of continuous orgasms, drenching my cock and balls and Emma's face.

The continuous squeezing and clenching of Kaylee's pussy was too much. The roiling in my balls began low, barely perceptible over the motion of their swinging. But it gradually grew more powerful as Kaylee shrieked into the night as pleasure exploded through her body from the thrusting of my cock and the twirling of Emma's tongue.

"I'm gonna cum, Kaylee!" I gasped.

"YES!" she screamed. "Cum in me! Cum in my pussy!"

We cried out together as a hot blast of spunk exploded deep into Kaylee's pussy. It was followed by a second and I would have been more than content to give her the rest, but Emma had managed to squirm out from under us, and now she pulled me away from Kaylee, who collapsed onto the mattress. My spurting cock popped free of Kaylee's pussy, and Emma caught it in her mouth.

"Oh fuck yes," I groaned. "Swallow my cum!"

My balls delivered several more thick spurts of cream, all of which Emma greedily swallowed, while beside us, Kaylee quivered and trembled as the last shockwaves of her orgasm slowly receded.

Emma popped her mouth off of my cock and looked up and smiled. "You have a really nice cock," she said. "I'm really glad I got to watch you and Kaylee up close. You're great together."

"Mmmm," Kaylee agreed. "That was incredible."

"Are you ladies going to let me have a turn with that cock or what?" a voice said behind us.

I turned to see the Chief standing there at the foot of the mattress, gloriously naked, with her enormous breasts rising and falling on her cum-streaked chest.

"It has been a whole year since I got to have this nice fat cock in my pussy," Barbara said reaching out to grab my newly erect prick and pull me closer to her enormous tits.

* * *

And that's midnight, so we'll finish up the party in the next chapter. Sorry if it's abrupt, but Thursday should be pretty fun with our heroes pulling an all-nighter first.