Another Week on the Lake Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

The nice cock I was riding now belonged to a muscular young man who couldn't have been much older than nineteen or twenty. He was really getting a kick out of my tits, which was fine with me. Having his strong hands squeezing and his hungry mouth sucking just made my pussy even wetter for his long strong cock. He was a good fuck, and there was no doubt that his time at the lake had given him the experience and confidence he needed to give it to me as good as I wanted it. The only problem was that I wanted more than just him. I was craving cock. As much as I love pussy, right here and right now, I wanted more cocks.

I climbed off of the lap I'd just been bouncing up and down on.

"Hey, what's your name, sexy?" I asked him. "I'm Eva."

"Brad," he said, and we laughed as we shook hands. "I've never had my cock in someone before shaking their hand before," he said.

"Wanna help me find a couple more guys to fuck my other holes, Brad?" I asked.

"Oh hell yes!" he said. "I've got a couple guys who would be all over that idea!"

"Friends of yours?"

"Yeah," he said and then blushed. "Actually one of them is my boyfriend, but we all played baseball together in high school."

"Oh, boyfriend," I said. "That's really sweet. You guys are both into girls too?"

"Sometimes just for fun," he said. "More or less monogamous back home except in the locker room." He laughed at this, even though he was still blushing.

He led me to a relatively rare scene in the midst of this massive orgy: two men having sex without a woman to help. They both looked like they were Brad's age and they were both athletic and muscular. The guy leaning against the end of a picnic table was black, and taller than Brad, with even broader shoulders and more muscular chest and back and arms. Seeing him shirtless like this would have gotten me wet any day of the week, but he wasn't just shirtless, he was naked. The other guy sucking his huge cock had shaggy blonde hair which swayed as his head moved up and down the cock in his mouth.

"Hey, babe," Brad said, walking up and kissing the dark-skinned generously hung hotty right on the mouth. It was a sight so incredibly sexy because it was something that Will and Jack had never done. As much as I loved watching them suck each other's cocks, kissing wasn't something they ever wanted to do. But Brad and his boyfriend had no such compunctions. I couldn't stop myself from reaching down to rub my pussy as I watched them.

"Is this pussy juice all over your cock, Bradley?" his boyfriend asked with a raised eyebrow and a grin.

"Yes, Vincent," Brad said, turning back to face me. The guy sucking Vincent's cock finally popped is mouth off and looked my way too.

"Hey guys," I said, smiling and waving. "I'm Eva. I hope you don't mind me borrowing Brad's cock."

"I can't blame you, Eva," Vincent said. "Brad's cock is really nice."

"Eva was just asking me if I knew anyone who wanted to help me fuck her," Brad said. "I thought of you and Max immediately."

"That would be me," the shaggy-haired blonde said with a wave. His cock wasn't as big as his friends' cocks, but that wasn't saying much. Yes. These three would do.

The three young men were now all facing me, standing in a line at the end of the picnic table Vincent had been leaning on. Three stiff cocks pointed straight out from their bodies at various angles to their flat athlete stomachs.

"Can I suck your cocks?" I asked them, cupping and lifting my tits as I moved closer.

* * * * *

Will

Claire left us after Kaylee finished sucking my cum out of her pussy and we were joined by Amber and a young woman who I hadn't yet met, a busty brunette very close in build to Amber herself. Amber introduced her to us as Andrea just as I was slowly stuffing my cock into Kaylee's pussy from behind. Kaylee and I watched Amber and Andrea suck Kaylee's cum off of Matt's cock as Kaylee slowly acclimated to my augmented length and girth.

"Oh my fucking god Will," Kaylee gasped once I was about half-way inside her. "I thought your cock was nice before, but holy fuck!"

I chuckled thinking that I was still nowhere near her not-quite-boyfriend Connor's size, but I was glad she liked it. Her pussy had already felt amazingly tight to me and now it was only more so.

"I was really hoping you might want to fuck me in my ass tonight," Kaylee said. "Do you think it will fit?"

"I'm not sure," I said. "But there's plenty of lube around if you want to try. Fuck! Your pussy feels so good."

"Maybe later," Kaylee gasped. "You're fucking my pussy so good I don't want to stop."

"Eva told me where you go to school," I said as I pushed my cock a little deeper. "She seems to think we'll be seeing a lot more of you starting in the fall."

I didn't have a full link with Kaylee, but I didn't need one to feel her start to cum all over my cock before I had even finished stuffing it into her pussy. I held her as she trembled through her orgasm, delighting in the feeling of her plump tits in my hands and her hard nipples against my palms.

"If I had known you lived so close," she said, "you would have seen a whole lot more of me last year. Do you think Eva will be alright with you fucking me on a regular basis?"

"I don't think that's going to be a problem," I said. "Besides, she wants to fuck you too. She loves your sweet little pussy."

"Fuck me," Kaylee said. "Make me cum again."

* * *

I never ended up fucking Kaylee's ass. Not that night anyway, but she came all over my cock four or five more times before she finally made me explode and pump her pussy full of cum. By the time she wobbled away into the orgy to find Connor, I was alone with Andrea and we spent a few minutes getting acquainted before we started to fuck.

My cock had been as hard as iron since Jack and I had undressed almost three hours earlier and I'd shot more cum in that same amount of time than I had on any entire day of my life leading up to that night. But I didn't let the weirdness of the situation distract me from thoroughly enjoying the taste of Andrea's pussy and her cock-sucking skills before fucking her to orgasm after orgasm by the lake shore. The eighteen-year-old was just as ravenous for sex as older pros like Tina or The Chief, and just as confident about ordering me to give her exactly what she wanted. Her week on the lake had transformed her from shy girlfriend of her high school sweetheart to cum-hungry cock-slut.

I was surprised to find out she'd never had sex with Luke and Rebekah, considering she came from their church, and I asked her about them as I pumped my cock deep into her pussy and watched her play with her gorgeous tits.

"They don't have sex with anyone from our school unless we've spent a whole week at Camp and decided that this kind of sex life is right for us," she managed to say while panting and gasping from the pleasure of my cock plunging into her pussy.

"Have you decided?" I asked, reaching forward to grasp one of her full firm tits while she squeezed the other.

"I love this," she said. "All of it. I love sucking and fucking lots of different cocks. I love swallowing cum and sucking pussy and showing off my body to lots of people. I love getting fucked outside. I love orgies. I really fucking love orgies. So yes, this is definitely for me."

I had slowed down my strokes while she spoke so she'd be able to finish her sentences. Now we were still with my cock buried in her cunt. "How about your boyfriend?" I asked.

Andrea laughed. "He's in heaven," she said. "A few nights ago he got to fuck me and all three of my bunk-mates at the same time and we've been doing stuff like that ever since."

"And he's okay with you getting fucked by other guys?"

She nodded. "He said it's really sexy how much I love cock."

"Good for you guys then," I said. "That sounds a lot like me and Eva."

"You should bring her down to the campground tomorrow," she said. "From what I saw of Eva, I'm sure Jacob would love her, and I'm betting you would have fun with my bunk-mates."

"That sounds like it could be fun," I said. "I'll talk it over with her later."

"Awesome," she said and smiled up at me. "Now can we shut the fuck up and just fuck?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said, striking a mock salute with my cock still buried in her pussy. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and we switched places, me taking a seat on the padded boat seat while she climbed into my lap. "This way I can suck on your fantastic tits while you ride my cock as hard as you want."

"Oh fuck yeah," she groaned as she impaled herself on my cock. "Such a big fucking cock."

I latched my mouth on to one of Andrea's tits and she started to ride.

* * * * *

Eva

Vincent fucked my pussy hard while I screamed onto his boyfriend's cock. I was on all fours on a blanket with Max lying beneath me, waiting his turn to put his cock back in my pussy when Vincent pulled out and sucking on my tits to pass the time. Brad was on his knees in front of me, and I howled onto his big dick as Vincent pumped my cunt to another orgasm. I wanted all three of them at once, but we were still working up to that.

Vincent pulled his thick prick out of me after yet another cock-crushing orgasm. He stood up and walked around my body while Max took over fucking my pussy. Vincent presented his cum-covered cock to Brad, and Brad happily sucked my pussy juice off of his boyfriend's big black cock.

I pulled my mouth off of Brad's cock and couldn't stop myself from shrieking into the sky at the pleasure Max was producing in my pussy. "FUCK!" I screamed. "SO FUCKING GOOD!"

Vincent moved back around and started to get down to keep fucking me and I barked at him when I felt his bulging cock head push up against my open pussy. "NO! I want you to fuck my ass now!"

They'd been making me wait for it, even though all three of them knew that's what I wanted. I'd told them between sucks of their delicious cocks when we first got started that I wanted all three of them to cum in me, in my mouth, my pussy and my ass. They negotiated among themselves while I sucked their cocks who was going to cum where. Now that Brad was in my mouth and Max was in my pussy, we only needed one more piece to complete the puzzle.

There was a bottle of lube on the nearby picnic table, as it seemed someone had laid dozens of them out before the start of tonight's festivities. Vincent liberally coated his cock and then rubbed some more onto my asshole and pussy.

"Let me get in her ass first, Max," Vincent said. "Then you can get back in her pussy."

I moaned onto Brad's cock loud enough for all three of them to hear me. Max kept sucking my tits while he waited.

Vincent's cock was huge, but not as big as Trevor's who I'd fucked earlier in the evening, and certainly not as big as Luke's. But I'd also never had either of those guys in my ass before. The biggest cock I'd ever had in my ass was Jack's. But Vincent's was probably about the same size as Matt's and maybe even Connor's. This was going to be fun.

I tried to relax my abdomen when Vincent pressed his cock head against my asshole, and it seemed to help him pop inside me just past the ridge of his gorgeous dark glans. But I lost the ability to relax because I started to cum immediately.

"HOLY FUCK!" I screamed as my pussy squirted all over Max's cock and my anus clamped down hard on Vincent's.

"Oh fuck, Eva," he said. "That ass is tight. Don't break my cock off or Brad's gonna be pissed!"

All three of them laughed, but I was too busy cumming to join them. "AAAAHAAAAGH!" I screamed. "FUCKING COCK FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

"Mmmm," Vincent cooed. "You want some more? You want me to stretch out this pretty little asshole some more?"

"YES!" I shrieked. "FUCKING FUCK ME!"

I couldn't quite fathom the fullness of Vincent's cock pushing deeper and deeper into my anal cavity, as though his cock was bigger than my body and there shouldn't have been enough space to contain him. The closest thing I could think of to describe it was having Luke's incredible monstrous cock in my pussy, but this was almost better. Without the flood of feeling and experience that Luke shared through his sexual bond, I could just experience the rush of the biggest cock that had ever been in my ass.

My orgasms were basically continuous for the next few minutes as Vincent stuffed his cock in my ass, and they doubled in on themselves and almost made me pass out when Max started to slide into my pussy again. Brad muffled my orgasmic screams with his cock, and now I was exactly where I wanted to be, fully dominated by cock. Three big delicious young fuck-rods pumping me in my mouth, my pussy, and my ass. It was heaven. I honestly have no idea how long they fucked me, or how long it took them all to cum, or how long I remained that way, seemingly suspended in perpetual orgasm.

I do know that Max came first. With my pussy cumming and clenching all over the length of his big cock, he had the least control and the most stimulation, so I felt him start to spurt inside me just a few seconds before Vincent started to blast a huge load of his gooey cock cream right into my bowels. I screamed onto Brad's cock and before his boyfriend and their mutual friend and fuck-buddy could finish cumming, he started to shoot his hot delicious spunk down my throat.

* * * * *

Will

Andrea and I parted with a promise to be in touch tomorrow, and she marched into the orgy in search of more adventure with a pussy full of my cum. I searched the crowd for my friends and was delighted to see Sophie and Jack having sex with Luke and Rebekah. Jack and Luke were switching back and forth behind their women, drilling both of them hard in their pussies. Both blondes shrieked into the sky and their amazing tits heaved and swung beneath them.

I found Connor and Jason standing close together while Felicia and another woman I didn't know sucked their cocks. I walked up and they made room for me between them and Felicia smiled up at me and began working on my cock along with Jason's.

"Will, this is Heidi," Connor said. "Heidi, this is Will."

Heidi popped her mouth off of Connor's cock and smiled up at me before grabbing my cock and guiding it into her mouth. She sucked it hard and deep for several long amazing seconds before pulling back. "Nice cock," was all she said before going back to sucking Connor.

"Heidi is Tina's sister," Jason said. "As you can imagine, we go way back."

That certainly explained the magical cock-sucking skills. Years of experience on cocks like Jason's and Matt's would make just about anyone a world-class cocksucker.

Felicia hadn't met Connor before, but she'd been with us at last year's bonfire and almost definitely had a chance to fuck Jason.

Jill (Kaylee's best friend and frequent fuck-buddy to Connor) walked by at one point shortly after the introductions and saw that there were only two mouths sucking three cocks, so she squeezed in between Heidi and Felicia and started sucking my cock. I looked down to my right to watch Felicia suck Jason's cock, and realized that he and I were about the same size now. Connor was still considerably bigger than both of us.

Jill sucked my cock until Felicia turned her face and kissed her before they traded places. Felicia grabbed my cock around the base and looked up at me. "I know for a fact your cock wasn't this big this afternoon, Will."

"Yeah that sort of stuff happens when Luke and Rebekah are around," Jason said.

"It's nice," Felicia said. She opened her mouth and locked her lips around the head of my cock, sucking while she swirled her tongue around the gently oozing hole.

"Let's rearrange a little so I can suck your pussy," I told her.

"Mmm," Heidi moaned. "I need my pussy sucked too."

I lay down on the nearest empty blanket, and Felicia lowered her pussy to my face. I latched my lips onto her dripping wet opening and tasted her juices and traces of cum from whomever she had already fucked tonight. Instead of sucking my cock, Felicia leaned slightly to our right and went to work on Connor's massive member. Heidi got down on all fours and started sucking my cock while Jill lay down with her head beneath Heidi's legs and began feasting on her pussy. Jill meanwhile opened her legs and gave Jason the space he needed to slowly start stuffing his cock into her pussy. Heidi moaned onto my cock as Jill sucked her, and Felicia did the same onto Connor's cock as I explored her pussy with my tongue.

Felicia's moans turned into howls, even if they were muffled by Connor's cock, when she started to cum in my mouth. I savored the taste of her cum and did my best to hold her upright as she trembled above me.

"I want to ride your nice big fucking cock, Will," Felicia said. She left Connor with his massive cock pointing straight out in front of him and Heidi made room for Felicia to scoot forward. She nudged my cock head between her pussy lips and dropped herself down onto me. "Oh FUCK it's big!"

Felicia was sadly facing away from me, so I couldn't watch her fantastic tits bounce and jiggle as I held her hips to help her ride my cock. Her pussy gripped my shaft and she gasped as she adjusted to my intruding girth.

Heidi had rolled off of Jill's face and ordered Connor to fuck her, so I at least got to watch the swinging of Heidi's big tits as Connor pumped his cock in and out of her pussy from behind. Heidi's blonde hair partially obscured the look of rapturous pleasure on her face as she bucked backward to try to force more and more of Connor's cock into her cunt.

Jason had by now kicked into his next gear, and he was pounding Jill's pussy hard while she shrieked and bucked her hips in her attempts to fuck him back. From where he was, he had a good view of Felicia's tits, and he was taking in the scene with pleasure as his eyes darted from Jill's little tits, to Felicia's and Heidi's big plump firm ones.

"Jesus, Will!" Felicia cried. "Your cock feels so fucking good! Oh my god I'm gonna cum again!"

She fell back against me in her orgasmic spasms and I rolled us over onto our sides with my cock still trapped inside her clenching pussy. "Oh fuck, Felicia," I moaned as I squeezed one of her tits and she writhed against me. "Yes, baby. Cum all over my cock. Your pussy feels so fucking good."

While Felicia recovered from her orgasm, I watched Jason and Connor trade places. Heidi squealed happily as Jason stuffed his cock into her pussy from behind, and Jill cooed appreciatively at the size of Connor's familiar monstrous cock before it started to disappear into her pussy while Connor groaned and played with her nipples.

"Hey Heidi," Felicia said beside me. "Wanna switch? Will's cock is really, really nice."

"Sounds good to me, kiddo," Heidi said. "What's your name, anyway?"

"Felicia," Felicia said. She scooted away from me, dislodging my cock from her pussy, and got to her feet. She met Heidi a pace away and the two busty blonde's embraced and locked lips, moaning into each other's mouth.

Jason and I got to our feet and moved in behind each of them, Jason behind Felicia and me behind Heidi. Heidi's butt wasn't quite as plump as her sister Tina's but it felt marvelous as I slapped each round globe with my cum-soaked cock. I reached between their bodies, cupping her full tits even as Felicia's rubbed against the backs of my hands and fingers. Finally the gorgeous blondes stopped making out and backed slightly away from each other.

"Mmm," Heidi moaned, rubbing her ass against my cock. "Are you going to fuck me with this amazing cock?"

I squeezed her tits and answered her question with a kiss, and she turned her body to face me as our tongues swirled together. Heidi's hands wrapped around my cock as I continued to play with her tits. Her luscious boobs were not long within my reach however, because Heidi broke our kiss and dropped to her knees to start sucking my cock. She slurped up Felicia's pussy juice greedily off of every square inch of my huge bulging cock-shaft.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers