Another Week on the Lake Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes, suck that cock," I groaned.

Heidi moaned onto my prick as she worked it in her mouth and I watched her sucking lips slide up and down the length of my fuck-pole. I glanced to my right to see Connor pull his prick out of Jill's pussy before he knee-walked over her body to present his massive cock to her to suck. Jill greedily went to work sucking her own juices off of the young man's awe-inspiring member. Jason and Felicia had made it to the ground on my left, and Felicia was gasping filthy words of encouragement as Jason slowly stuffed his long thick cock into her gorgeous pussy.

I had only taken a second or so to look to each side, but it was apparently too much for Heidi, who wanted all of my attention on her. Her pretty mouth stretched around my newly enhanced cock and her bright blue eyes blazing up at me was not something I wanted to look away from for long. Connor had returned to fucking Jill in her pussy by the time Heidi finally popped my cock out of her mouth.

"Fuck me," she said, falling back onto the blanket between Jill and Felicia. I took my place between Jason and Connor and Heidi helped me aim my impossibly hard cock at her beautiful pussy and together we plunged it inside her. "AAAAAAHAAAGH! FUCK!" she screamed.

"Oh fuck your pussy feels so fucking good, Heidi," I moaned.

"Grab my tits and fucking fuck me!" she screamed.

I happily obeyed her command, taking both of her big tits into my hands as I joined Connor and Jason in a rhythm of thrusting, pumping, fucking. Heidi's pussy spasmed around my cock and she screamed along with Jill and Felicia into the night sky. I'm not sure how long we were at it in that exact configuration, but it was long enough for all three women to have at least two powerful orgasms a piece. My swinging balls finally started to churn just as Heidi finished cumming hard for the second time since we'd started to fuck.

"Oh fuck, Heidi," I gasped. "I'm gonna cum. Can I cum in your pussy?"

"YES!" she cried. "Give it to me, baby! Cum in my pussy!"

"Oh fuck me too," Connor groaned.

"I can feel you cumming, Jason!" Felicia wailed. "CUM IN ME!"

My balls exploded and suddenly all six of us were cumming at the same time, three guys pumping huge jets of cum deep into clenching, cumming pussies. Spurt after spurt of cream exploded up through my cock and into Heidi's juicing pussy.

Our screams were mostly wordless, but occasionally a FUCK or YES could be understood above the din of our mini-orgy within the orgy. I could feel Heidi's orgasm and the sensation of being filled with my own cock and cum just as she could feel mine, our strong link feeding back the pleasure of each of our orgasms against each other. I kept fucking her even after my balls had stopped pumping and realized that Jason and Connor were likewise not ready to stop.

"Let's rotate," Jason said, pulling his cum-covered cock out of Felicia's drenched pussy. He moved around behind me and waited for me and Connor to both move over to our right. I pulled my cock out of Heidi's pussy and we kissed briefly before I moved over to embrace Felicia again.

"Put this big fucking cock in me again, baby," Felicia said, stroking my slick shaft while I squeezed and massaged her amazing tits. "Fuck me."

The weaker link with Felicia's sensations told me that she had not so far been "upgraded" by fucking Luke or Rebekah, but I was still getting enough sensory information from her to be able to give her maximum pleasure with the carefully controlled movements of my cock, and Felicia started cumming as soon as my cock was in her pussy.

"Oh my god it feels so fucking good!" Felicia cried. "I'm fucking cumming already, Will!"

I held still for a few moments while Felicia's pussy squeezed my cock and covered its entire length with her cum. Felicia's copious juices and no small amount of Jason's cum leaked out of her pussy.

"This is fucking great!" Heidi screamed as Connor began to slowly pump his enormous prick in and out of her pussy. "I hope you have more cum, Connor, because I definitely want you to fill my pussy with it!"

"If you keep squeezing my cock like that, I won't have much of a choice, Heidi," Connor groaned. He reached his right hand forward to grab on to one of Heidi's delicious tits as he began to fuck her faster and harder.

Once Felicia's orgasm had subsided, she scooted back and dislodged my cock from her pussy. It slapped up against my stomach and she bit her lip and smiled up at me before turning over onto her hands and knees and presenting me with her beautiful ass. "Put it back in my pussy, Will!" she cried.

I slapped each of her firm butt cheeks twice with my iron-hard cock before she finally reached back and grabbed it and helped me guide it back into her incredible pussy. I spread her ass cheeks apart so I could watch my cock pump in and out of her juicy pussy. I could also see her asshole, a glob of what was most likely Jason's cum covering about half of the little opening. I licked my middle finger and rubbed the blob of cum around the rim of her asshole while I fucked her pussy.

"Holy fuck Will! YES!" Felicia screamed. "Put your finger in!"

I slowly pushed my finger into the heat and pressure of her asshole and remembered with delight the time I'd fucked her in the ass right after my first time fucking Eva's ass. What a night that had been. I'd also fucked Sophie in the ass for the first time and later on Jason and I had both stuffed our cocks into Tina's pussy at the same time. The delightful memories had me hoping maybe Felicia would want to give it another try.

But it was not in the cards for tonight. Something made me look up, over Felicia's body and into the writhing mass of the orgy in front of us. I saw Eva and her eyes were locked on me as she rode hard on a big cock belonging to a man I couldn't see because she was blocking the view. She was too far away for me to hear her voice but I knew immediately when she started to cum on that cock and I lost it in that exact moment and began pumping a huge load of hot cock cream deep into Felicia's pussy. Eva's pleasure washed over me even without a physical connection. Was it the eye contact? I didn't know, but I was looking forward to experimenting more with her in the very near future.

My orgasm caused Felicia to blow her top again, and her clenching pussy milked my cum out of my cock as both of us shrieked and screamed our pleasure to the stars. When I looked up again, Eva had already dismounted the young man she'd been fucking, leaving him to catch his breath while his big cock lay across his lower stomach, covered in a mixture of their cum.

I pulled my cock out of Felicia's pussy and thought I might have noticed a slight softening of my erection, but it soon returned to full hardness as we sat together and watched Connor fuck Heidi and Jill ride hard on Jason's cock. Felicia stroked me and rested her head on my shoulder while we enjoyed the show. Heidi eventually threw her head back and screamed just before Connor did the same, and the pair started thrashing with orgasm as Connor filled her pussy with cum. Right after them, Jill and Jason started to cum together too, Jason pumping his load deep into Jill's tight little pussy.

"One more rotation?" I offered and Felicia laughed as our friends and fuck-buddies caught their breath.

Before any of them could answer, we were interrupted.

"Mind if I tag in?"

I turned around to see Luke approaching, his gigantic cock still impossibly hard and covered with pussy juice and cum and saliva. Felicia's eyes lit up and she let go of my cock and crawled toward Luke.

* * *

Luke had notified me that Eva was looking for me, and that Connor and Jason could both find their respective significant others on the other side of the fire. So the three of us left him to fall into a pile with Heidi, Felicia and Jill. Jill and Felicia were about to have their minds blown and their consciousness expanded. Heidi knew what to expect but seemed thrilled at the prospect anyway.

"Hey baby," came Eva's voice from behind me.

I turned around to see my girlfriend standing with an arm around Becky's naked waist. My two absolute favorite pairs of tits in the entire world side-by-side, except that they were off-set by the difference in height between short little Eva and tall slender Becky.

"We're heading back to the cabin," Eva said. "Jack and Sophie and Todd are already in the boat."

I glanced briefly down at my raging erection and chuckled. I could easily stay right here and fuck the rest of the night away. But some more intimate time with my girlfriend and our close friends also sounded like just the thing, so I followed two delicious plump asses around the perimeter of the still-intense orgy to Jack's boat.

* * *

Felicia and Robert had been given the option to join us, but had opted to stay at the bonfire, and our neighbors Mike and Tara had offered them a boat ride back whenever the orgy eventually died down. Probably at sunrise, would have been my guess.

I climbed naked into the boat and sat next to Becky, and her fingers wrapped around my cock as Jack began to pilot the boat away from Bonfire Island. My mind spun with ideas of fucking Becky right out in the middle of the lake, ideas of watching Sophie and Eva jump back and forth between Jack's and Todd's cocks, but as the island started to fall away behind us, the supernatural energy of the previous hours began to sap away from me, and even my ever-ready cock dropped down to a resting state once Becky let go and began snoozing against my shoulder.

When we got back to the dock, Jack woke the rest of us up and told us we'd be much more comfortable on one of the beds in the cabin, so with groans and yawns we stretched we stumbled naked through the grass and up the stairs of the cabin and inside.

I took Eva's hand to bring her to bed with me and she fell into my embrace in the living room and kissed me. "Becky asked me if she could sleep with you tonight," she said. Jack and Sophie were already in their bedroom. Becky was in the bathroom and Todd was in the room I assumed he and Becky would be using.

"That would be a violation of our sleeping together every night rule," I said, holding my beautiful girlfriend's body against mine.

"Yes it would be," she said. "But I'm okay with it if you are. Todd is a pretty good snuggler and an excellent morning fuck."

I laughed with her and delighted in the feeling of her tits shaking against my stomach and her hot breath against my chest.

"I don't suppose a night in bed with Becky will hurt me too bad."

Eva smiled up at me. "I love you so much, Will."

"I love you too, Eva."

"Whatever Luke and Rebekah did to us," she said. "It's amazing. I can actually feel you loving me even right now."

"Me too," I said, noticing and even feeling the tears in her eyes and feeling my own well up to match. "Forever and ever."

"Forever and ever, baby," Eva said.

* * *

Sometime well after midnight. Saturday morning.

"Your cock feels so fucking good, Will," she groaned. "I love the way it feels when you fuck me."

Barely able to keep my eyes open, I grunted stupidly in reply and continued to paw and suck her magnificent tits. She'd managed to get me hard again, even after the extended extravagant hedonism of the bonfire orgy just a couple of hours finished. But then her tits had never failed at resurrecting my libido before.

"I love your cock, Will," she crooned. "Fuck me. Give it to me. I need it."

I began to buck my hips in sporadic rhythmless thrusts and she responded with moans louder and more urgent. My technique was terrible, and I was in danger of falling asleep on top of her at any minute.

"I need you, Will," she said. "I love you."

The haze descending over my consciousness lifted and my eyes snapped open and looked down at Becky squirming beneath me, a look of desire and lust on her beautiful freckled face.

She tried not to let her disappointment show when I said nothing but "What?" But I could see the light in her eyes briefly wane.

"Todd and I broke up," she said. "Two weeks ago."

"Oh my God, Becky," I said. "I'm so sorry." It was bizarre attempting to comfort a friend with my cock rock-hard and buried to the hilt in her pussy.

"No it's okay," she said, wrapping her legs around mine when she sensed me beginning to pull back, forcing me back to full depth inside her. "It was a mutual decision. We're still friends. I mean, we still came to the lake together."

"I'm with Eva," I said. "I love her. You know that, right?"

"Of course I do," she smiled. "I'm not going to try to break you guys up. I just wanted you to know that I love you."

I looked at her and watched the color rise in her cheeks.

"I have to tell Eva about this," I said.

"I know you do," she said.

"Oh I already know," Eva's voice said over my shoulder.

I spun around, fully awake now. Eva glided into the room, still gloriously naked.

"Todd fell asleep," she said. "And I could feel you two fucking from the other room."

"Eva I'm so sorry!" Becky cried. "I would never try to steal Will from you."

"I know you love him," Eva said as she climbed into the bed. I finally realized I should probably pull my cock out of Becky's pussy and get off of her. "I know this bed is a little small for three, but I figure we should start getting used to it."

Becky and I stared at Eva in a mixture of confusion and shock, but as Eva's bare leg came into contact with mine I started to get a sense of what she was feeling and thinking and I was a little surprised to find excitement and desire instead of jealousy or anger. I took Eva's hand and kissed her and the flow of feeling between us intensified. Our love for each other dominated, but my sexual desire for Becky was there too. That would have come as no surprise to Eva any day of the week. It was something we'd communicated openly and verbally any number of times over the last year.

But there was more than just sexual desire, and as Eva's tongue slipped into my mouth I noticed under Eva's love and normal desire for me her reaction to my feelings for Becky.

Oh my god, I love her, don't I?

Eva giggled. Obviously.

Holy shit, you do too?

You are so dense sometimes, Will.

Then I could feel Eva's memories of last summer, but with my presence pushed temporarily into the background. Eva had been comfortably bisexual for years before I'd known her. This wasn't new information, but the specific feelings she had for certain women was new and exciting. Sophie of course, but that was the love of a friend, albeit a friend we both had frequent sex with. Felicia too, whom Eva had know longer than any of us. But then Eva showed me her first day at the cabin a year ago. The unexpected intensity of her lust for me had bowled her over. Sure, she found me attractive, but there was some irresistible pull between us that she had recognized at the same time I had. What I had not noticed that week on the lake was Eva's crush on the tall, stacked, auburn-haired goddess that I had been mesmerized by for days before Eva arrived. Eva helped me feel her excitement at having sex with Becky for the first time, in one of the bedrooms while Sophie had been hogging all of the cocks in the house for herself out in the living room. Eva's delight at the taste of Becky's pussy, even more intense than her love for Felicia's or Sophie's. Eva's powerful first orgasm under the expert work of Becky's tongue. Eva's longing to see Becky again, just as I had, during that long winter together in our apartment, and her joy and relief when Becky had come through the door to spend the night with us during that snow storm. Eva's delighted surprise to find Becky waiting for us when we returned from our hike just this morning.

All of this passed from Eva to me in a few seconds of kissing while Becky looked on.

"Becky," I said. "Eva and I have something we want to ask you."

Becky sat up in the bed and I couldn't help but watch in awe the way her boobs swayed on her chest when she moved.

"Will you be our girlfriend?" Eva asked her.

Becky smiled her radiant smile and tears welled up in her eyes.

* * *