Another Year at St Cat’s Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kitchen was small but equipped with everything they needed. A sink, kettle and refrigerator. Also a large printer/photocopier and a paper shredder. She was still looking around when Wicklow arrived. He was quick to take up her offer of a cup of tea.

Over the last few days, Jenny had quickly settled into a routine. Opening the mail when she got in, making Wicklow a cup of tea around nine o'clock and checking if he needed anything doing.

The deputy headmaster had made it clear that he didn't want to see her using her mobile in the office so when she heard a muted bleep from her handbag she went to the Ladies. There were actually two texts: one from Derek asking her how the job was going and another from Mike the editor, asking her if she'd made any progress yet. She was sitting in the cubicle wondering how to tell Mike that she really hadn't had time to snoop around yet when she heard two girls enter the bathroom.

"You haven't done your assignment yet?" she heard one of them say, over the sound of water running into the washbasin.

"No, I forgot. I thought it was due this Friday, I thought it was next Friday."

"But you didn't hand the last one in on time either, Miss Hunter will be furious."

"Yeah, but what's she going to do? I mean, she gave me a bit of a talking to last time but she's not like Wicklow, it's not like she's going to get physical."

"I wouldn't be too sure. You know Lizzy? She told me that Hunter gave her a right tanning last week. She told me she couldn't sit down the next day."

"You're having me on, right? Everybody knows that Hunter's the one teacher who doesn't spank."

"Well I'm just saying what I heard. Apparently she's changed."

Jenny sat in the cubicle quietly, listening to the girls chat. Any scandal at the school was likely to be connected to the disciplinary system; there were plenty of rumours about teachers taking 'punishment' too far. Perhaps she could find a way of spying on Miss Hunter.

She puzzled over this as she walked back to the office. As she rounded a corner, she found Mr Lean standing over the photocopier and stabbing at the buttons angrily.

"I have added paper you bloody machine!" he snarled, slapping his hand against the top.

"Having problems?" Jenny said.

"Oh, it's you, Miss Courtney! Yes, sorry about the language, it's this blasted machine. It says it's out of paper but I've checked and the tray's already full of paper," he said gesturing towards the copier whilst looking at his watch.

"Let me have a look."

Jenny looked at the display then crouched down and pulled out one of the paper drawers.

"Ah, it looks like it's expecting paper in tray three but you've filled up tray one. Are you late for something?"

"Yes, I'm late for my class."

"Well I can sort it out if you like."

"Really? That would be great. I need twenty copies of those question papers."

"Fine, I'll bring them along to your class when I've finished; you're in 13A, right?"

"Thanks Joanne, I'll have to buy you a drink sometime," he said, flashing her a winning smile as he walked briskly away down the corridor.

As she listened to the repetitive hum and whirr of the photocopier, Jenny wondered how she might find out how Miss Hunter disciplined her students. One of the things that most interested her when Mrs Higson was showing her around the office was the drawer where they kept the spare keys for the teachers' rooms. If she could find one that fitted the lock on Miss Hunter's door she could get in but how could she find out what went on?

When she got back to her desk after dropping the photocopies into Mr Lean's classroom, Wicklow was waiting for her.

"Ah, Miss Courtney," he said, as he pulled on his jacket. "I'm off to a planning meeting with a local counsellor but I've dictated a couple of letters."

"Oh, yes of course."

"Yes, they're on here," he continued, tapping the Dictaphone he'd placed on her desk. "Would you mind typing them up for me?"

"Not at all Mr Wicklow," she said, somehow relieved that he wouldn't be in the office. In truth, she found him a bit creepy and overbearing.

"Super, well I'll see you tomorrow morning then," he said as he swept out.

"A Dictaphone," Jenny thought to herself as she sat down at her desk. "Now there's an idea."

---

Typically, it was the last key on the key ring that fitted Miss Hunter's door. Once inside, she locked it behind her. It was a large, airy room, the afternoon sunlight flooding in from the window and reflecting off magnolia walls brightened with a series of large, colourful prints. The plan had seemed straightforward when she was at her desk but now she was here she wasn't exactly sure where to plant the Dictaphone. On the sofa behind a cushion? On one of the shelves? But what if something happened in the bedroom? Should she plant in there instead? And if she did hide it, say, behind a pillow, wouldn't the sound be muffled? It needed to be hidden but at the same time, the sound quality needed to be good. She pondered this dilemma as she paced around the room indecisively. Perhaps she hadn't thought this through properly.

She was still pacing when she heard footsteps in the hallway outside. She stood still, holding her breath, willing them to pass by then felt her heart thump when they stopped outside. She physically jumped when she heard the key rattling in the lock. She scurried into the bedroom and threw herself under the bed.

---

"In!" Annabel Hunter said as she opened the door, standing aside and ushering the girl into the room.

Annabel walked over to the large sash window, her back to the girl, giving herself a few seconds to compose herself. Recently, she'd been wondering if she hadn't been being too lenient with the girls. Wicklow's appointment to deputy head and the headmaster's comments after her interview had angered her at first. Later on, she'd begun to wonder if they weren't both right, perhaps discipline was at the heart of the school's ethos, perhaps she was going too easy on her students. This must have been the fifth or sixth time she'd had to have a word with Kate, and the thought that the girl wasn't taking her warnings seriously made her feel angry and frustrated. She'd be willing to bet that the girl wouldn't treat Wicklow's warnings so casually.

"You know Kate, it's not just that you choose to ignore my deadlines, it's that you do it time and time again despite all the warnings I've given you."

"Yes Miss, sorry Miss."

"And then you have the cheek to come in to class and spin some tale about losing your work."

She paused thoughtfully, and a silence fell over the room broken only by the loud ticking of the clock on the wall behind her.

"I'm really sorry Miss, it won't happen again."

"But that's what you said the last time girl!" Annabel snapped.

"Please Miss, I promise."

"No," Annabel said decisively. "I think we've reached the end of the line. It's clear that what you need is a short, sharp shock. Then perhaps next time you'll have something to remember when you're working to a deadline."

"I'm not sure what you mean Miss," Kate said.

"Oh, I think you know exactly what I mean girl," Annabel said, grabbing the girl's arm. "Now let's have you over the arm of the sofa."

"No, please Miss, don't!" Kate whined, as Miss Hunter pulled her towards the sofa.

"Please Miss, what are you doing?" she continued as the teacher manhandled her, positioning her against the arm of the sofa then pushing her in the middle of the back so that she was forced to bend forward, her brunette curls spilling over her face, her palms supporting her weight, pressing against the green fabric surface.

"Now then girl, I hate to do this, but you've been asking for this for a long time," Annabel growled as she held the girl in place with one hand and grasped the hem of her pleated skirt with the other.

"No, please Miss, don't!" Kate exclaimed, as she felt her skirt being tugged over her derrière. She stood in that position for a few long seconds feeling Miss Hunter's hand pressing firmly between her shoulder blades. Miss Hunter wasn't really going to go through with this, was she? Surely she was just bluffing, wasn't she?

Annabel watched the girl's white panties clinging tightly to her trim buttocks as the girl squirmed and wriggled. She brought her hand back and gave her a couple of short, sharp smacks, one on each buttock.

"Ow! No!" Kate complained as the teacher's hand stung her flesh. She instinctively reached behind her to try and protect herself.

"You're only making it worse for yourself girl," Annabel said angrily as she grabbed the girl's hand and twisted it behind her back.

She pushed her further over the arm of the sofa before delivering an even firmer slap producing a satisfying smacking sound that made Kate squeal loudly. It had been years since Annabel had spanked any of the girls but she was beginning to remember how satisfying it could be.

---

In the bedroom, Jenny had been lying under the bed quietly, listening to what was going on in the other room. It was suddenly clear that there was some truth in all those rumours about corporal punishment at the school and she was desperate to see exactly what was going on. She slowly crawled out from under the bed being careful to remain completely silent. She eased forward, her hands and knees sinking into the thick carpet, until she could peer around the half-open door.

She watched excitedly as the teacher forced the girl over the back of the large green sofa. This was exactly what she'd been hoping for. She had an excellent view from where she lay, behind but slightly to one side so there was little chance of her being seen. The girl's skirt was rucked up revealing a nicely rounded derrière. Her skin already reddening a little, contrasting with the white cotton of her panties as Miss Hunter swatted her pert buttocks.

"Oh! Ow! Please Miss!" the girl yelped, squirming uncomfortably as Miss Hunter brought her hand down smartly on her wriggling buttocks.

Jenny eased her hand into her pocket and drew out her mobile phone. Making sure it was in silent mode, she held it up in front of her face and started to take pictures of the action. She watched through the screen as Annabel paused and slid her hand over the girl's tender buttocks.

---

Kate held her breath as she felt Miss Hunter's finger slide between her legs and caress the soft skin of her thighs. Something about her position, helplessly bent over the arm of the sofa, her bottom in the air made her feel aroused and she felt her young body responding to the gentle, yet firm touch of her teacher.

"Is that it Miss?" she asked hopefully, trying to stand up.

"Quiet! Head down girl," Miss Hunter said as she pushed Kate's head further down until her hair brushed the sofa's surface.

"What are you doing Miss?" Kate gasped as she felt Miss Hunter's fingers sliding over her sensitive skin and gently stroking her through the thin cotton of her panties.

"Well, well, feels like you're enjoying this more than you're letting on," the teacher said as her experienced fingers examined the girl's swollen pussy.

"No, Miss, I don't know what you mean," Kate protested.

"Don't pretend you don't like it Kate, I can already feel how turned on you are," Miss Hunter said, a note of triumph and barely suppressed excitement in her voice.

"Please Miss, I don't think you should be doing that," Kate mewed, feeling a surge of hot pleasure as she felt Miss Hunter's fingers stroking her more firmly, finding that deliciously sensitive spot between her legs.

"No, please Miss, stop!" the girl gasped, squirming uncomfortably as her teacher hooked her thumbs through the waistband of her cotton panties and pulled them down to her knees in one fluid movement, the air cool around her moist lips.

Miss Hunter drew her hand back and made her squeal loudly with a firm, well-placed slap on her naked, reddened buttocks.

"What was that? Did you say something?" Annabel asked angrily, the girl's young body jerking as she landed another well-placed slap.

"No Miss, sorry Miss," Kate sobbed.

"I thought not," Annabel said, sliding her hand over the girl's naked flesh and gently squeezing the smooth, firm buttocks. She felt the girl tremble as she slid her hand between the girl's cheeks and stroked the girl's inviting pussy. Annabel smiled as she felt the girl responding to her touch, her hips gyrating as she made helpless sobbing noises.

"Don't pretend you're not enjoying this, girl," Annabel said, as she spread the moist folds of her pussy and ran a finger along the sensitive contours of the girl's pink inner lips.

Jenny couldn't believe her luck; she'd hit the jackpot on her first attempt! She took picture after picture. Kate bent double over the arm of the sofa, her bottom in the air, her knickers a thin tangle of white cotton stretched between her knees. Miss Hunter's hand blurred, frozen halfway towards slapping the girl's plump buttocks. The girl's eyes squeezed shut as the teacher stroked her wet pussy. The girl, her mouth open with surprise as she felt a long, slim finger slide into the welcoming wetness of her sex. Miss Hunter, her lips set in a knowing smile as she slid her fingers deeper and used her free hand to massage the girl's hungry clit. The girl, her face flushed and set with an intense expression as the teacher caressed her intimately. And finally, Kate's body straining, her back arched, her mouth open as she came with a long, low howl of ecstasy.

"Now then Kate," Miss Hunter said, her lips next to ear as the girl's breathing gradually returned to normal. "You'll have something to remember the next time I set you a deadline, won't you?"

"Yes Miss," the girl panted.

"Now let's continue this in the bedroom, shall we? Perhaps you can find a way of persuading me to give you a few more days to complete that assignment."

As the girl stood up rather unsteadily and allowed Miss Hunter to lead her by the hand towards her bedroom, Jenny had already slipped quietly out of the window, skipping nimbly between the rose bushes in the border outside, till she found her way back to the footpath.

------------------

Tuesday, 8 October

------------------

Jenny felt a keen sense of achievement the next day at work. She smiled to herself as she stood at the photocopier knowing that with the photo's she'd downloaded from the her mobile onto her laptop, she already had the basis for a sensational article. As it turned out she didn't have long to wait until she had even more material for her story.

It was about half-past-three when the girl arrived in the office. She was petite with long black hair tied in a neat ponytail and flashed Jenny a nervous smile at she knocked on the door of the headmaster's office. Jenny watched her frown and chew her thumbnail as she waited for a response.

"Come!" Wicklow shouted from behind the door, and the girl opened the door obediently.

"Miss Rogers sent me to see you Sir, because I was late to class again," she heard the girl explain, as she hovered anxiously in the doorway.

Jenny heard the sound of Wicklow's footsteps approaching the door.

"Why don't you take the rest of the afternoon off, Joanne?" he said, his face appearing around the door.

"But it's only half-past-three," she said, glancing at the clock on the wall.

"Yes, but there's nothing urgent to do so why not go early, hmm?" he replied.

"Oh, well thank you, acting headmaster," Jenny said politely.

She was aware of him standing and watching her, tapping his foot, as she switched off the PC and retrieved her handbag from beneath the desk.

"Have a good evening Jenny," he said, smiling as he watched her get her coat from the stand.

"Okay, see you tomorrow," she replied, watching as he put his arm around the girl's shoulders and guided her into his office, closing the door behind them.

Jenny went through the pantomime of putting her jacket on and walking to the outer door, her heels echoing on the hardwood floor. She opened then closed the door firmly, making sure that the sound could be heard in Wicklow's office, before taking off her shoes and tiptoeing back towards her desk, nearly losing her balance as her stockinged feet slipped a little on the varnished floor. There was definitely something going on between Wicklow and the young student, she could tell by the tense excitement in his voice and the wicked gleam in his eyes.

Quietly and carefully, she knelt beside the office door and peered through the large, old-fashioned keyhole, ready to scurry away and hide behind her desk. She watched as Wicklow sat behind his large oak desk and the girl perched anxiously on a chair in front of him.

"Well now Holly, what is it this time, hmm?"

"It's Miss Rogers Sir, she says I was late but it was only a couple of minutes," the girl whined.

"So you were late then?"

"Yes, but it was only a minute or so Sir."

"And this is the third time I've seen you here this month?"

"Yes Sir," she mumbled.

"Whatever are we going to do with you, girl?" Wicklow said sitting back in his chair and running his hands through his neat, grey hair.

"I'm sorry Sir," the girl mumbled, staring at her sensible, black shoes.

"You know what I said would happen if I saw you in here again? Hmm? I said I'd have to cane you didn't I?" he said reaching under his desk and pulling out a long, slender wooden cane.

"No Sir! Please, I won't do it again," the girl pleaded, shifting nervously in her chair as he got to his feet.

"You know my reputation girl," he said, as he walked over to the window.

Outside it had started to drizzle; a steady, relentless drizzle that seemed designed to drench anything caught beneath it. A few girls scurried past beneath the window, skipping over puddles, books held over their heads.

He turned back towards the girl, watching her reaction as he made some long, elaborate practice strokes with the cane as if he were practicing his golf swing. Holly whimpered audibly as it cut through the air with a loud, swishing sound.

"You know I don't mess about when I spank someone, don't you? You know I like to give wicked girls like you something to remember," he continued, sitting on the edge of his desk in front of her and flexing the thin cane in his hands.

Holly nodded glumly.

"Well then, let's have a look at you. On your feet, girl."

Outside, Jenny pushed her cheek against the door, watching as the girl reluctantly got to her feet and stood anxiously awaiting her fate, her hands clasped in front of her pleated uniform skirt.

"You're a pretty little thing," he said, as he looked her up and down.

"Please Sir," the girl complained as he ran the tip of the cane up and down her legs.

"Yes, lovely legs," he continued as he used the cane to lift her skirt a few inches revealing her pale, smooth legs above her white knee socks.

"Don't Sir!" she mumbled, tugging her skirt down.

"Hands behind your back girl," he snapped sternly, tapping her wrists.

He smiled as she obeyed, amusing himself by easing the hem of her pleated skirt a little higher.

"Please, don't!" Holly gasped as she squirmed uncomfortably under his hot gaze.

"Yes, it would be a shame to spoil those lovely legs with ugly red welts. Very painful, I dare say you won't be able to sit down for a few days."

"Please Sir don't spank me," Holly said, blushing bright red as he lifted her skirt even higher, exposing the little triangle of her white cotton knickers.

"Very nice," he said, drinking in the sight of her smooth, pale thighs. "Now unbutton your blouse."

"Please Sir, I don't want to," she complained, but felt compelled to obey him.

"Oh yes, that's first class," he grunted, easing the lapels of her blouse apart with the tip of his cane, exposing a white and pink bra clinging to her cute boobs.