Another Year at St Cat’s Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Sir, don't spank me."

"Suppose I do you a favour and let you off a spanking, what are you going to do for me, hmm?"

"I don't know what you mean Sir," the girl said innocently.

"Then let me give you a clue, girl," Wicklow replied, grasping her slender wrist in one of his big hands and drawing it towards his trousers. He noticed that her nails were painted olive green, the school's colours.

"Please Sir, I'm not that kind of girl," she protested, trying to pull her hand away as he pressed her hand against the tight bulge in his dark grey trousers.

"Well if you want to avoid the thrashing of your life you'd better learn to be the kind of girl," he said sternly. "Now unzip me and be quick about it, before I change my mind."

---

Outside the door, Jenny 's mouth fell open as she watched Holly's nimble fingers tug at the zip. Surely that horny old sod wasn't going to make her touch him down there? Not right there in the head's office? It was just a shame she couldn't take pictures through the keyhole.

"Come on girl, you know what I want," he said, his voice thick with excitement as she hesitated. He took her wrist and guided her hand, till it slipped between his flies.

"Good girl," Wicklow said encouragingly as she slid her hands inside and withdrew his already hard cock. Not the biggest prick that Jenny had ever seen but still a good length and quite thick. She watched with a strange mixture of outrage and excitement as the girl slowly began to stroke him up and down.

"That's it, that's it," Wicklow groaned as the girl's slender fingers slid along his throbbing shaft. He ran his hand over her shiny black hair and down over her shoulders.

"Don't stop, just like that," he ordered as he slipped a hand inside her gaping blouse and crudely squeezed one of her small breasts through her white bra.

"Oh God, that's good," he grunted, as she grasped him a little tighter, started moving a little faster. He moaned happily as she ran her thumb over the sensitive head, massaging him with the pre-cum that oozed from the tip.

---

Jenny should have been shocked and outraged at the sight of this eighteen-year-old girl being forced to perform sexual favours for a middle-aged pervert like Wicklow but somehow she couldn't help feeling turned on. There was something about his authoritarian, uncompromising manner that made it such an oddly erotic scene.

Wicklow was immaculately dressed in his dark grey suit and old school tie but with his hard, naked cock protruding obscenely from his trousers. The girl had been crouching awkwardly but now she pulled up her chair and sat down, without breaking stroke.

Jenny was still crouching awkwardly, her knees aching a little now, her sensible grey office skirt had ridden up over her knees. She couldn't resist pressing a hand between her legs, feeling the heat from her thighs through her skirt, as she watched the girl smoothly stroke him up and down, up and down.

---

Wicklow groaned happily as the girl caressed his rock hard cock with her soft hands. Talking a girl into giving him a handjob like this never failed to arouse him deeply. It was partly the danger that excited him, the knowledge that someone might knock on his office door at any moment, or perhaps even barge in without knocking.

"God, that's good!" he groaned as she ran her slim fingers along the full length of his muscular rod. "I thought you said you hadn't done this before. You wouldn't lie to me, would you girl?"

Holly shook her head as he ran a hand along her chin, tilting her head upwards so that she was forced to look up at him, her blue eyes unreadable beneath her dark fringe. He ran his thumb over her pink, warm, moist lips. She had quite full lips, that seemed set in a permanent pout and he felt a sudden urge to feel them around him. He slid his hand behind her head, grasping her dark ponytail then drawing her towards his cock.

"Please Sir, I don't want to," she protested.

"Perhaps you'd rather be spanked, hmm? It's not too late to give you a good thrashing," he chided.

He smiled as he felt her reluctant lips plant a line of kisses along the underside of his prick.

"Good girl, yes, that's so very good," he gasped as he watched her little pink tongue lapping at the precum spilling from the swollen purple tip of his engorged cock.

"Oh yes, that's the ticket," he continued, feeling a hot surge of pure pleasure as he felt the warm, sweet embrace of her lips. He watched her cheeks hollow as she drew his achingly hard flesh into the warm, wetness of her mouth.

"How disgusting! Forcing himself on that poor girl," Jenny muttered, although she couldn't help sharing a little of Wicklow's arousal as she watched the girl's head bobbing, her pink lips sliding up and down Wicklow's turgid shaft as he moaned contentedly. Perhaps she ought to intervene. She could think of an excuse to knock on the door and save that poor girl but then she wouldn't get her story. In the long run, surely it would be better to get the full story, wouldn't it? Expose Wicklow to public disgrace after it was published?

As she watched, Jenny couldn't resist sliding a hand beneath her skirt as the deliciously warm, moist feeling spread through her thighs. Her arousal quickly spread as she stroked herself through her tights. Something about the way the girl expertly licked and sucked at his taut flesh made Jenny suspect that the girl wasn't quite as innocent as she'd acted.

"That's it, that's it," Wicklow was moaning as the girl began to move faster, her hand gripping his shaft as her hot lips slid up and down the tip of his straining prick.

"Don't stop, don't stop!" he insisted, his breath was coming in short, hot gasps now as the girl pushed him closer and closer until with a final roar of pure pleasure he came, his hot spunk jetting into the girl's open mouth.

Jenny watched as the girl lapped the last few drops of cum from his softening shaft before Wicklow eased his softening penis back into his trousers and handed the girl a tissue.

"Well girl, I hope you've learnt a valuable lesson, now what do you say?"

"Thank you for not spanking me Sir," she replied obediently, dabbing at her lips daintily.

---

Jenny grabbed her shoes and handbag and slipped out of the office as quickly and quietly as she could. She ran down the corridor, eager to leave the building before being spotted by Wicklow. She was trying to run and slip her shoes on at the same time, resulting in a kind of hurried, undignified hop which achieved neither.

Rounding a corner too quickly she ran right into Mr Lean, the papers he was carrying exploding out of his hands and onto the wooden floor.

"Gosh, I'm so sorry! I'm so clumsy!" she apologised, glancing behind her nervously before crouching next to him and helping pick up the papers.

"No problem, probably my fault," he said politely as she handed him a sheaf of assignments.

They smiled at each other in the awkward silence that followed as they got to their feet.

"Listen, I've been meaning to thank you properly for helping me out with my photocopying the other day."

"Oh no really, don't mention it," she replied.

"Do you know The Fox and Hounds? Some of us teachers go there on Fridays. Perhaps I could meet you there next Friday and buy you a drink."

Jenny thought for a moment. With her boyfriend still away in Stuttgart she didn't have any plans, and he was quite good looking in a boyish kind of way. Of course, she reminded herself, her interest was purely professional: it would be a great chance to get some more material for her story in an environment where he might relax and let his guard down.

"I'd love to, thanks," she said.

"Great, see you Friday then," he said, a puzzled look on his face as she hurriedly skipped away down the corridor.