Another Year at St Cat’s Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes?"

"You know Elizabeth's on maternity leave? Well I've just met her replacement. I'm sure I've seen her before somewhere and I just need you to check her out."

"So just a basic background check?"

"Yes, I just feel there's something not quite right about her. I'm sure it's nothing, but I'd like to make sure that she is who she says she is."

"Have you got her details there?"

The headmaster quickly checked through the drawers of his desk and found a stack of CVs.

"Ah yes, here it is. It's got a photo of her attached as well. I'll drop a photocopy off at your place on my way home if you like."

"Perfect."

"But if you want to get started right away her name's Joanne Courtney."

"Joanne Courtney, right. Okay well I'll have a look this afternoon then get started properly tomorrow. I assume it's okay to charge my usual rate?"

The headmaster smiled. His "usual rate" was a couple of bottles of good quality whisky.

"Of course. Thanks for helping me out, Duncan."

"Alright, I should have something for you by Friday. I'll drop by your place."

"Great, see you then."

When he ended the call, the headmaster already felt better.

--------------------

Thursday, 10 October

--------------------

The annoying feeling that he knew the new secretary from somewhere had kept irritating him like a small stone trapped in his shoe and he rushed to the front door when he heard the doorbell on Thursday evening.

"I'll get it!" he shouted to his wife as he walked briskly through the hall.

He led Duncan to his study at the back of the house. Soon they were settled in two large, leather armchairs nursing glasses of a rather good single malt he'd picked up on holiday in Scotland. The headmaster watched patiently as Duncan slid a sheaf of papers from his briefcase, and put on his little half-moon reading glasses. Duncan was a very methodical man, and he knew from experience that it was best to wait patiently and let the ex-detective explain in his own time.

"So firstly, the young lady in the picture isn't called Joanne Courtney, her name is Jenny Coombes. She's twenty-two years old and lives with her boyfriend Derek Bateson in a two bedroom flat on that new development, the one that used to be a sorting office."

Duncan paused and took a sip of the whisky.

"She was born and grew up around here. Her parents have moved around a bit, but they currently live here in Eastbrook. She has a good, solid academic record and she went on to study English at university. Now then headmaster, you might want another sip of this excellent whisky before I get to the next bit."

"Go on," the headmaster said, swilling the amber liquid around his glass, and watching it cling to the sides.

"After university, she returned here and got a job as a journalist on the Eastbrook Echo..."

"Yes!" the headmaster said, tapping his forehead with his finger. "That's it! She was one of the journalists that turned up to the opening of the new cafe. I remember her now."

"I've got a contact at the Echo. He tells me that she's known for being bright and ambitious. If anything, she has a reputation for a bit too ambitious, maybe a bit ruthless when she's chasing a story. My man reckons she'll make an excellent tabloid journo one day. She's not been into the office for a couple of weeks and he'd assumed she was on holiday."

"So what are we saying? Eager, young journalist turns up at the school, lying about her name and her identity."

"I'm sure I don't need to spell it out to you, headmaster."

"Yes, it sounds like she's heard some of the gossip and innuendo about the school and decided to see if there's any truth in it."

"Exactly my thoughts. What do you think she's looking for? Are you worried about the behaviour of any of your staff?"

"Hmm, well maybe one or two, you know how it is," the headmaster said, taking another sip and feeling the thick amber liquid warm sliding down his throat and warming his stomach. He didn't want to name any names in front of Duncan but Wicklow immediately sprung to mind. And Miss Hunter, the closet lesbian. There were plenty of rumours about them. What was that old saying? No smoke without fire?

"So what will you do? Limit the damage. Get rid of her first thing on Monday?"

"Maybe, although there's nothing to stop her running back to her newspaper and writing about whatever tawdry gossip she's managed to pick up. What we really need is something on her."

"Something on her? Some dirt, you mean?"

"Yes, we need something to bargain with."

"Do you want me to keep digging around?"

"Yes please Duncan, see if you can turn up anything that she might want to keep to herself. Oh, and one more thing: do you know much about electronic surveillance?"

------------------

Friday, 11 October

------------------

"Have a seat," David said, gesturing towards the large olive green sofa. "Can I get you a drink, Joanne? I've got some white wine in the fridge. Pinot grigio I think."

"Yes, lovely, I'll have one if you are," Jenny said agreeably, reminding herself once more that David knew her as 'Joanne'.

Actually, she wasn't crazy about pinot grigio but she was keen for David to carry on drinking. She'd spent the last couple of hours at the pub chatting to David and some of the other teachers. She'd encouraged him to drink, and as the other teachers had left and he'd been happy to talk about his experiences at the school, although he was still quite tight-lipped when she'd asked about the disciplinary system. Still, she figured that the combination of more wine and a bit of flirting might loosen him up a little.

She sat on the small three-seater sofa and demurely straightened her denim skirt over her knees. It had taken her ages to decide what to wear to the pub. In the end, she'd decided to keep it simple: a knee-length denim skirt and a fitting white v-neck top that showed off her shapely body without being too revealing, suggesting she might be available without being too obvious about it. She'd also decided on some quite sexy underwear. Well, if she was going to flirt with him, she reasoned, she might as well do it properly.

David poured them both large glasses of the white wine and put the bottle back in his mini-fridge. He couldn't believe his luck! Jenny looked gorgeous tonight and he'd noticed the other male teachers eying him jealously as she flirted with him. And now here she was in his rooms, drinking his wine and sitting on his sofa.

"Here you go," he said, sitting beside her. "Cheers!"

"Cheers," Jenny said, taking a small sip then putting the glass down. It was important to keep a clear head so she could remember the conversation when she wrote up her notes later.

"So, you were saying at the pub that you've found it quite easy to settle in here."

"Yes, everybody's been very helpful. It's a great school, I think I've been quite lucky."

"And the students? Are they always helpful and well-behaved?"

"Yes, well, most of the time they're fine. Of course, there was some trouble early on. And there are always a few trouble-makers in any class but, by and large, they're very well-behaved."

"So, it must have been difficult at first, dealing with the trouble-makers. How did you manage?"

"Well you just have to be firm with them, make sure they understand that you're in charge. Mr Wicklow helped me with that."

"Ah yes, Wicklow, he seems to be very keen on discipline," she said remembering the events in the headmaster's office. Keen on discipline and oral sex, she thought.

"Oh yes, he's very old school, a firm believer in corporal punishment."

"And how about you? Have you ever spanked any of the girls?"

"Only as a last resort. Usually a good talking-to and the threat of detention is enough."

"But you have spanked someone?" Jenny said persistently, her journalist's instinct sensing a story.

"You know, I've only ever spanked one girl since I've been here. A girl called Brianna; she's left now."

"Oh yes, what happened? Was she very naughty?"

David paused and took another sip of wine, as he recalled the hot, uncomfortable feeling of embarrassment when Brianna and her friends pointed out his erection in class. He remembered how they pointed and giggled.

"She was cheeky in class," he said, trying to avoid going into details.

"I see, and you felt the need to spank her just because of that?" Jenny said, shifting a little closer to him.

"Well not exactly. In fact, I remember giving her a choice: detention or spanking, and she chose to be spanked. So you see it's not as unpopular with the girls as you might think."

(Of course, in retrospect, he guessed that this was all part of the plan to blackmail him but he wasn't about to share that with his guest.)

"So come on then, what happened? How did you do it?"

"Spank her, you mean? Well, it was my first time so I had no idea! She was the one who suggested that I sit right here on the couch and she'd lie across my lap."

"So you spanked her right here on this sofa?" Jenny said, inching closer till their legs were pressed together and she could feel the warmth of his thigh through the tight denim.

David swallowed anxiously: "Yes, I gave her six of the best right here."

"Skirt up or down? What about her knickers?" Jenny asked, her dark eyes sparkling. She realised she was asking too many questions, pushing too hard, but she couldn't help herself.

"Sorry, why are you so interested?" he said.

"I'm just curious that's all. I went to a state school so I've never experienced anything like that. So you know, I guess I'm quite curious about how it works," she said.

He watched as she ran a finger along his jeans leg, tracing the seam.

"Skirt up, knickers down," he said, his mouth suddenly dry. He took another swig of wine and watched as her finger casually traced circles on his denim thigh.

"Really? So how did it make you feel? Was she good looking? Did you enjoy it?"

"Well I'm a professional teacher, I mean, I have to be dispassionate, objective."

"Yes, but you're only human, aren't you? I mean, you must have felt something. Having a nubile little schoolgirl wriggling around on your lap, her skirt tugged up around her waist, panties around her knees. I mean, I'd be surprised if you didn't feel something. You're not gay are you?"

"No! No, I mean you're right I'm only flesh and blood but, you know, I was also her teacher so you have to put those feelings to one side."

"Come on, just between you and me you must have been at least a little turned on," she said, encouragingly. They both watched as her hand slid up over the taut denim covering his firm thighs.

"Well yes, a little I guess," he replied, feeling his cock stiffen. He shifted position trying to ease the pressure as it formed a bulge in the rough material.

"I bet she made you hard, didn't she David? As hard as you are now."

"Yes," he gasped.

"So you've got this lovely big hard-on and there's a half-naked girl lying across your lap. Come on you must have been sorely tempted," Jenny insisted, exploring the thrillingly large bulge in his jeans with her fingertips. She knew she was being a bit naughty (what would her boyfriend Derek think?) but she sensed that David was very close to a confession and a bit of teasing was hardly the same as having full-on sex with someone, was it?

"Yes, well as you say I'm only human, maybe my hand did stray a little," he confessed.

He shifted position, leaning back and wrapping a long arm around her shoulders, encouraging her to lean closer. Jenny felt his other hand squeezing her knee just beneath the hem of her skirt. She leaned closer and planted a kiss on his neck leaving a soft smudge of scarlet lipstick. She noticed his aftershave smelt like musk and cedarwood.

"Did you touch her, David? I bet she wanted you to, didn't she? " Jenny whispered, her lips next to his ear.

"She was very aroused, I could tell, you know, when I touched her down there. I could tell she wanted me to," David confessed as he watched Jenny's slender fingers slowly sliding the zipper down, and easing the growing pressure in his pants.

"What a naughty boy you are. I bet she loved it though, didn't she?" Jenny said as she slid her fingers inside and stroked his prick through his grey shorts, feeling the fierce heat through the thin fabric.

"Yes," he confessed, as she leaned in closer. He could smell her perfume as her sharp little teeth tugged at his earlobe.

Jenny felt a keen sense of excitement as she listened to him confessing to her. Yet another teacher having sex with his students! Yet more material for her story. It really was going to be an explosive piece!

She was feeling excited in other ways too as David's warm hand eased her skirt up a little and caressed her bare thighs, causing little alarm bells to ring in her head. Still, she could hardly stop now she was so close to a full confession, it wouldn't be professional. Besides a quick handjob was hardly being unfaithful, was it?

It wasn't like she was having a full-on affair or anything.

He lifted his hips obligingly as she unfastened his jeans and tugged at his shorts impatiently. She let out a little surprised gasp as she eased the waistband over his hips until his stiff cock sprang free. He had a lovely prick; both longer and thicker than Derek's and she felt a warm, moist feeling spreading between her thighs as she ran her fingertips along the taut, veiny skin.

"And did you fuck her, David?" Jenny said, wrapping her fingers around the thick, sturdy shaft and slowly stroking him up and down. "Did you fuck her with this lovely big cock?"

"Yes," he moaned, inflamed by her dirty talk and loving the feeling of her soft fingers caressing his hard dick.

Jenny was moaning too, as she felt his eager hands exploring the tops of her legs. She allowed him to ease her thighs apart a little and was rewarded with the feeling of his fingers exploring her hot thighs beneath her skirt, which was suddenly up around her hips. He quickly found the already damp material of her tiny white thong and she shivered in anticipation as he slowly stroked her pussy beneath the thin, lacy material. She almost purred with pleasure, spreading her legs wide as he patiently stroked a fingertip up and down her slit making her squirm happily.

Jenny was also loving the feeling of his swollen cock throbbing beneath her fingers. She watched as a thick, salty drop of pre-cum spilled from the tip and rolled down the shaft. She spread it around the swollen head, his groans of pleasure music to her ears. Between her wanton thighs, his fingers continued to trace little patterns on the gusset of her thong, and there was no disguising how aroused she was as his fingers encountered the spreading wet patch.

God, she felt so horny now! She'd only intended to give him a quick handjob as a little reward for being so honest with her but surely that would be a waste of such a gorgeously hard cock. And, she reasoned, this might be her last chance of having sex with someone else before she got married. Her last chance to experience passionate sex and an orgasm before committing herself to Derek. Surely, she could just count this as her hen night? Everyone deserved a last fling before they committed to a lifetime of marriage, didn't they?

She quickly changed position, slipping her denim skirt off then swinging a leg across him, straddling his firm thighs. They were both panting with hungry desire now, tugging at each other's clothes. She helped him tug her clingy white top over her head then pressed her lips against his, her tongue darting into his half-open mouth as she tugged impatiently at the buttons of his pale blue shirt.

She ground her hot young body against his, unable to keep still as he kissed her neck, her shoulders, the slope of her boobs. She reached behind her back, unfastening the clasp of her lacy brassiere as his lips caressed her, his hands sliding one of the straps over her smooth shoulders. She threw the lacy scrap of material aside and ran her fingers through his short, brown hair as his hot, hungry lips caressed her naked flesh.

His moist lips covered her naked boobs with hot kisses as she moaned, her body grinding against his. They both moaned as she spread her thighs, moving her hips back and forth, grinding her pussy against his throbbing cock. She could feel the heat and hardness through her wet thong. It was hardly cheating if there wasn't penetration, right?

David was loving the feel of her hot young body sliding against his. He cupped her firm rounded cheeks of her buttocks in his hands as his hips lifted from the sofa and he pressed his thighs against hers, his body craving a firmer touch, cock and pussy separated only by the flimsy lace of her panties now. She had lovely boobs, pert and firm with burgundy nipples already standing to attention. They bobbed up and down in front of his face as she rode him, and he grasped one, squeezing it into a tight cone before flicking the tip of his tongue over her erect nipple.

Jenny wished she could stay like this all evening, listening to David's urgent, passionate moans as she rubbed her hot thighs against his and his wicked mouth sucked and nipped at her sensitive nipples. The delicious friction was a great starter but now her body was demanding the main course. It wasn't really sex, she told herself, she was just doing her job, wasn't she? She was just doing whatever a hungry, young female journalist had to do to get the story. Using what assets she had to compete in a male-dominated industry.

She reached between her legs and hooked a finger underneath her tiny thong, easing it to one side, exposing the swollen lips of her pussy. David let out a strangled cry as she teased them both, grasping his hot prick between slim fingers and rubbing the swollen tip against her wet folds. She stroked the throbbing bulbous head up and down her slick labia until she couldn't take it anymore. Their voices formed a chorus of pleasure as she slowly lowered herself on his hardness, impaling herself on him, her plump fleshy lips stretching to accommodate his impressive girth.

"Oh God David, it's so good, so good," she moaned as she slowly eased herself up and down his length. His cock was longer and, more importantly, thicker than her boyfriend's and she loved the feel of him pushing deep inside her. Jenny began to bounce up and down, her hands resting on the back of the sofa, pressing her chest into David's face, encouraging him to taste her boobs.

"God, you're so big!" she gasped happily as she slid a hand between her thighs and rubbed her aching clitoris. Her whole body was alive with hot pleasure as she rode him, sometimes jerking up and down with staccato strokes, just the tip of his cock inside her. Sometimes fucking him with long, fluid strokes listening to him, grunt and groan beneath her, as she braced herself against him, her hands pressed against the hard slabs of his pectorals.

She began to move faster and faster now, her hot young body demanding more and more. She threw her head back and squealed happily as she felt his prick plunge deep inside her and his wet tongue lapped at one of her nipples whilst he squeezed the other tightly between his cruel fingers.

"So good, so good," she panted happily, her eyes closed, her breath rasping in her throat. She hadn't had an orgasm with Derek in months and she was determined to make the most of this opportunity.

"Yes, yes," she shouted, her fingers strumming her throbbing clit, her body straining, her muscles burning as she bounced faster and faster. She was so close now.

"Please, please, make me cum," she begged as he grabbed her hips and started moving with her, thrusting his hot prick deep into her, their sweat-sheened bodies slapping together as their passionate bodies strained against each other. It felt like riding a bucking bronco as she bounced up and down joyfully, her hair in her eyes, her thighs burning, her boobs jiggling.