Another Year at St Cat’s Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop, please don't stop!" she cried desperately as their bodies slapped together, her juicy cunt jerking up and down his thick shaft, her fingers rubbing her aching clit, his prick plunging deep into her wetness until the sweet sensations overwhelmed her. Her body collapsing on top of him, her chest heaving with great sobbing gasps as her body convulsed as wave after wave of pure ecstasy ran through her.

---

When she'd returned to earth, she realised he still hadn't cum. Her body was limp, still bathed in a lovely post-orgasmic glow as he smoothly eased her spent body off his rock hard shaft then manoeuvred her so that she was on her hands and knees along the length of the sofa, her head on the armrest.

She remained still, slowly recovering as she watched him pull off his remaining clothes then knelt behind her. His dick was still thrillingly hard and coated with her juices; she twisted around and watched as he wrapped his fist around it and pressed the tip against the warm, yielding flesh between her legs. A single, animal-like growl of pleasure escaped her scarlet lips as he plunged deep into her wanton pussy, filling her completely in one smooth thrust.

As he gently but firmly fucked her from behind, Jenny closed her eyes and stretched her hands out in front of her. In her mind's eye she imagined herself back in her fantasy, firm vice-like hands gripping her wrists and pulling her arms out in front of her so that she was helpless and unable to stop him ravishing her, unable to stop that delicious cock from plunging deep inside her. Before long, they were both screaming in pleasure.

-----------------

Monday 14 October

-----------------

Jenny knew something was going on when the man walked into the office. He was young and slim, with fair sandy hair and thin, frameless glasses that made him look Scandinavian. He was dressed smartly in a severe black suit and Jenny wondered if he was a school inspector. Or maybe just some kind of salesman.

"Good morning, " he said in a crisp voice without any trace of accent. "I'm Peter Eriksson. I'm here to see the headmaster."

Jenny checked the diary but found nothing.

"Why don't you take a seat? I'll ask if he can see you."

He remained standing as Jenny knocked on the headmaster's door.

"Yes?" she heard the headmaster shout.

"There's a Mr Eriksson here to see you," she said, popping her head round the door.

"Ah yes, very good. Send him in please."

"Oh, okay," she replied, frowning.

She'd been told that the headmaster wouldn't see people without an appointment. She showed Eriksson in then returned to her desk, but found it difficult to concentrate, her ears straining to hear what was going on next door.

She didn't have to wait long to find out. About half-an-hour later the headmaster called her into his office.

"Now then Jenny," the headmaster said as she took a seat. "This is Mr Eriksson, he's one of the partners from the law firm that represents the school and he helps us out on legal matters."

Jenny nodded towards him, trying to look calm as she felt her buttocks tighten and her palms become damp. He'd called her Jenny! They'd found out! How had they done that? Or had she misheard?

"So what do you think is the most valuable thing in the school?" the headmaster said, taking his seat.

"Most valuable thing?" Jenny said. "I'm not sure what you mean headmaster."

"Well let me help you out. Is it the buildings? The land? The staff? What do you think is the most important thing here, hmm?"

"I'm really not sure," Jenny said, wondering where this was going.

The headmaster smiled indulgently, as if he was explaining something to a very small child.

"Reputation," he said. "Our reputation is the most important thing here. Yes, the buildings are impressive and the staff are very able but the thing that draws parents to the school is our reputation. Without our reputation, we're nothing. So I think it's fair to say that my main job is to protect that reputation at all costs."

Jenny nodded, guessing where this was going but not wanting to give anything away.

"Which is why it's worrying when someone tries to slander our reputation. To report gossip and innuendo as fact. You can see how that would concern me, can't you Miss Courtney."

"Yes Sir."

"Of course that's not your real name is it? Hmm? We've been checking up on you. This is you isn't it?" he said, sliding a piece of paper across the desk. Jenny consciously tried to stop her hands trembling as she picked it up. It was her real CV, with her name and occupation in bold type across the top.

"Maybe. What if it is?" she replied, trying to act casually, trying not to think about the fantasy she'd had the other night.

"There's no 'maybe' about it. You're not seriously denying it are you?"

"Okay, fine. You've caught me red-handed. There's no need for the drama. I'll just get my things and leave, alright?"

"Well it's not quite as simple as that. We're going to need you to sign this before you leave," he continued, sliding a second piece of paper across to her.

Jenny picked it up. It read "Non Disclosure Agreement" across the top.

"It's a standard NDA," Mr Eriksson said. "It prevents you from revealing publically anything you've found out whilst working here fraudulently."

"I see," Jenny said. "And what on earth makes you think I'm going to sign."

"Well, let's say you publish a story. And let's assume that you make certain allegations about the school and its staff."

"Yes?" Jenny said, nodding.

"Sooner or later there'd have to be some kind of investigation. Either by the police or by Ofsted, or maybe both. We'd have to co-operate and get everything out into the open. A lot of people's reputations could end up getting tarnished. Including yours of course."

"Mine? Why? Because I lied about my name? Don't be ridiculous."

The two men exchanged glances, before the headmaster slid a large brown envelope across the desk. Jenny slid her hand inside and found a number of large, grainy black-and-white photo's. She covered her half-open mouth with her hand as she examined them one-by-one. They were a series of pictures of her and David, obviously taken on Friday. One of her unzipping his jeans, a playful smile on her face. One of David easing her top up over her boobs, her arms stretched above her head. Another of her straddling his lap, her skirt tugged up revealing acres of bare thigh.

"Mr Lean didn't know anything about this, by the way," the headmaster said, almost apologetically.

"You hid a camera in his room?"

"Yes, we heard you were going to the pub with him so that seemed like a good idea."

"I see. Blackmail, is it? Is this really the best you can do?"

The headmaster spread his hands.

"All we're saying is that if there was an investigation we'd want to make it clear how you got all your information. All that lying and spying on people. And sleeping with one of our teachers, of course."

"How many people have seen these?" she asked, after a long silence.

"Just you and I. So far."

Jenny shook her head.

"Nice try but you can't intimidate me with your sordid blackmail scheme. In fact, I might just mention this desperate attempt to buy my silence in my story," she said, dismissively sliding the photo's back in the envelope.

"Well, if your mind's made up. How do you think your boyfriend will feel about it though? It's Derek, isn't it? Do you think Derek will still want to marry you when these pictures are made public?"

Jenny swore under her breath. He was right of course, Derek would be heart-broken.

"And what about your parents? They still live in Eastbrook, don't they? How will they cope?" he continued.

"Do you know how much abuse is going right under your nose, headmaster?"

"Don't change the subject."

"How many girls are being abused by disgusting, middle-aged teachers who should know better?"

"Listen, I won't be lectured about morality by a journalist who lied her way into my school and sleeps with people to get her stories. Now are you going to sign or not?" he said, sliding a pen across the desktop towards her.

Jenny signed the form with an angry flourish, before getting to her feet.

"You win this time headmaster, but you haven't heard the last of this," she said angrily as she exited the office slamming the door behind her.

---

After the lawyer had left, the headmaster stood by the window for a while, watching as the sky darkened and a steady rain started to fall, the heavy drops rolling down the glass. Behind him, the ancient radiators clanked and ticked and rattled into life. He had no doubt that Jenny was right. There would be others poking around. He always had to be vigilant and he regretted being away so long and leaving Wicklow in charge. The old fool had probably hired the first young lady with a nice smile and a shapely pair of legs. He'd have to have a word later and find out if he had even bothered to check her fake references.

In retrospect, maybe he'd been hasty in making him the deputy head. Perhaps he needed someone new, someone from outside of the school. Yes, maybe a new broom was what they needed, someone to come in and get to the bottom of all those nasty rumours once and for all.