All Comments on 'Answering'

by EldritchSandwich

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
No_one_knows_meNo_one_knows_mealmost 9 years ago
Yay!!!

I loved this little series!! Was sexy and yet still sweet. Very enjoyable read! Looking forward to reading lots more of your work. x

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago
Bravo

Great ending. The only thing that could have made it better is if they asked the other to marry them.

elle_9549elle_9549almost 9 years ago
Loved it!

I loved this series! Just incredible. I'm so sorry, I meant to give you 5 stars on this one but accidentally clicked 4. Please forgive me.

~ L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant

What a great start to this chapter. You concluded the previous chapter with the implication that it was all happy ever after, then at the start of this chapter, Wham! you hit us with the fact that Annie and Sinead broke up years previously.That was a brilliant hook to grab your readers' attention. And the denouement, that they both needed to grow up properly to give life a chance, was perfect. Even the ending was just the tiniest bit ambiguous. If these two were real people, I'd wish them well for the future but I think it would still be a case of wait and see. Three excellent chapters to make up one excellent story. Thanks for that.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 9 years ago
Emotional

Tears are rolling down my cheeks as I write this. That was so intense reading. And so beautifully written. Ouch, thank you.

gjames17gjames17over 8 years ago
Beautifully written

I know this was intended to be a three part story, but you can still take this further. I would love to read another chapter or two. Please consider it. Thank you very much for a wonderful story. Like you, I like the romance just as much as, if not more than, the sex. Well done!

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 7 years ago
Why?

What a well-written and brilliant little trilogy, a perfect little jewel of a tale. So why haven't you written more for this site? I'm sure your readers would welcome you back with joy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I just finshed reading all three parts. I really enjoyed it. I love love and i love a happy ending.

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
Ending

or rather, a new beginning to conclude this trilogy. Sometimes, you have to grow apart to grow up.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 4 years ago
I`VE ONLY JUST COME ACROSS ............

.... this well written trilogy.

Sad that you haven`t written anything since, well for this site anyway.

For a work of fiction, there was always that touch of reality that ran through all 3 parts, but the third section really made the transition to a thought of "is this a couples actual story?".

Congratulations on a fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I don’t know if you check this site for comments anymore, but if so...

I know that you are no longer writing here— you offered the trilogy five years ago, and nothing since. If you do read this, my only hope is that you are still writing. You write too well to stop. It needn’t be erotica, of course, although you do it well. This trilogy could be expanded into a lesbian romance, or you could write any other sort of fiction. Just keep writing!

Sausage17Sausage17almost 3 years ago

What a great trilogy. Two thumbs up from me! 👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, amazing, beautiful I wish there were more.

ThebiffThebiffover 1 year ago

If you ever drop in to see if people still like your stories, they do and would love more.

Nicole2023Nicole20233 months ago

Omg that was a great story..... Like others said wish you still write as you are a great story teller

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEldritchSandwich@EldritchSandwich
Just a semi-pro author who likes short fiction (i.e., who doesn't have the attention span to just write a damn novel already), and who can't seem to write a romance without a sex scene or a a sex scene without turning it into a romance. This account is no longer updated, but ...