Anthology of a Slut Shanti Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, baby," Shanti said as Hema's blouse and bra top dropped to the floor. "He's not just going to be here ... he's going to join in!"

"Don't worry, Hema. This is going to even be more fun than what you had the other day," Kamesh said, pointing to the TV image of Shanti and Hema sucking each other wildly.

"Show her what she's got in store for her," Shanti said. She had left Hema standing in the middle of the floor with just her salwar strings on while she hurriedly began removing her own clothes.

"Yeah, Hema," Kamesh responded. He untied the sash to his silk gown and shrugged it off his shoulders. He dropped to the floor, revealing his semi-erect ten-inch cock already in a state of arousal.

"Oh, God!" Hema gasped.

"It's not like any of that young cock you've probably seen, is it?" Shanti laughed. She stepped out of the pile of discarded clothes at her feet and walked over to where Kamesh was standing. She picked up his heavy cock with one hand and said, "Come on over here, honey. You're just going to love this!"

Hema was already responding. She had lost her initial fear as soon as she had seen the fascinating sight of that cock. Eagerly, she obeyed Shanti's command and walked over to where they stood. Her face glowing with a hot blush and a wicked grin, she stepped out of her panties and revealed her entire young body.

"Uummmm," Kamesh said approvingly. "You're going to make this thing too big to handle if you keep turning me on like that," he said as she began to lewdly and shamelessly run her hands over her lovely skin, caressing her tits and belly. Kamesh's cock responded immediately to the seductive sight. It grew thicker and longer right before the eyes of the two deliciously naked women. Shanti began to slowly stroke her hand up and down the length of Kamesh's cock as it swelled larger.

"Taste it, honey," she instructed. "There's nothing like it!"

Hema dropped to her knees in front of Kamesh and grasped his cock with both hands. She raised it to her mouth and began to lick the head in light, teasing circles that elicited a sigh of pleasure from Kamesh. She continued to lick larger and larger circles around the bulbous head, trying to force his still-growing cock into her mouth. She obviously had never dealt with this size of cock before.

"Just take it slowly, baby," Shanti instructed, getting down on her knees beside Hema. "A little at a time ... that's right ... cover the whole head with your tongue."

"You tell her, baby," Kamesh groaned as Hema began the cock- sucking learning process from a true master of the art. She held off trying to force the head into her mouth and did as Shanti said covering the entire head of his prick with her roaming, wet tongue."

"That's it ... slow and easy ... get it good and wet," Shanti said as she watched Hema's performance closely. She placed a hand on Hema's pert young ass and caressed her smooth cheeks as she gave Hema her lesson. "Now just a little at a time ... suck it in ... that's good ... uuummmmm, that's right. Isn't that great?" she asked excitedly as the head of Kamesh's cock disappeablack into Hema's mouth. Hema grunted her agreement and sucked in another inch of his massive cock, closing her eyes with delight. "Uuuummmm, just relax your throat ... let it in ... let it all in," Shanti sighed, running her fingertips through the warm crevice of Hema's ass. Kamesh sighed deeply as he felt and watched his cock being sucked into Hema's hot, wet mouth.

Shanti began fingering Hema's pussy and asshole, preparing them for what was coming: Kamesh's ten-incher at its peak of passion. As soon as she had just a little more of his cock in her mouth and she was good and excited, the real fucking would begin. Shanti knew that Kamesh had called Ajay and that he would be there soon. And Shanti was sure that Kamesh wanted to be the first one to get his cock in Hema's tight little twat. Shanti probed deeply in Hema's pussy. Uummmmm, she thought, she's good and ready right now. "Okay, baby. That's all the time we've got for prick-sucking," Shanti said. Hema withdrew her mouth, letting Kamesh's cock ease out from between her lips.

"I was just getting the hang of it," Hema whined.

"Boy! No shit!" Kamesh agreed.

"Come on over here to the couch, honey," Shanti instructed."Don't you want to feel that pretty cock of his in your little pussy?" Hema looked alarmed but excited by the possibility and seated herself on the couch next to Shanti.

"All right, Kamesh. Give her a real taste of that thing!" Shanti laughed as she repositioned herself next to Hema so that she would have a good close-up of the action.

"I hope you're ready for this, baby," Kamesh said lustily, "because I sure am!" With that, he knelt on the floor in front of the couch between Hema's outstretched legs. His cock was black and wet with Hema's saliva. He pushed Hema's knees up to her tits, spreading and exposing her black-haiblack snatch. "God, you look hot!" he exclaimed as her wet pussy came into view. He leaned forward and moved his cock toward her cunt.

"I'll take care of that," Shanti said and grabbed his cock, placing it exactly at the open mouth of Hema's twat. She rubbed it around the opening, stirring up the hot juices inside. "She's all ready," Shanti said breathlessly.

Hema closed her eyes as she felt the giant prick begin its low penetration into her. At first she felt like screaming. It was too big, she thought. But she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth and let the big cock slowly screw itself into her cunt. She could hear Kamesh breathing hoarsely and felt Shanti's warm presence beside her as her level of pain and pleasure mounted. She gasped involuntarily as the ten-inch prick began to fill her. Oh, shit, she thought, I can't take it! It's too much! But she felt her body giving in to the wickedly wonderful feeling. She pulled her knees higher and angled her pussy for deeper penetration. She felt her cunt-muscles throb and convulse uncontrollably around his huge pecker. She heard a passionate cry and then realized it came from her own lips as the base of his cock touched her stretched, strained cunt-lips and the head of his invading prick touched her somewhere deep inside.

"Aaaaahhhhh ... oh, shit ... oh ... ooohhhh!" she cried as her pussy twitched in wild spasms of pleasure. She opened her eyes and gasped at the sight of her cunt stretched to the point of tearing, the lips a bright black color, wrapped tightly around the base of Kamesh's shaft.

The erotic sight was soon blocked from her view by another erotic image. Shanti climbed up onto the couch and straddled Hema's reclining head. Her pussy was less than a foot from Hema's face. Hema groaned deeply at the combined sensations of deep cunt penetration and lesbian desire. She grabbed for Shanti's hips and pulled her dripping, hot cunt to her mouth, burying her face in the inflamed flesh, lapping and sucking and biting wildly.

"Aaaahhhh ... suck it ... suck it!" Shanti cried as she let herself be pulled down on top of Hema's face. "Fuck her, Kamesh! She's going crazy on my cunt. Fuck her. Fuck her hard!" Kamesh began a slow steady rhythm in Hema's tight pussy as he gazed excitedly at the sexy younger devouring Shanti's cunt. He stroked deeply and smoothly, loving the gripping spasms of her almost virgin hole. They all three shook and writhed with their own intermingled lusts and pleasures, each feeding off the other as their excitement and frenzy grew and grew.

They continued on bucking and twisting and groaning as they enjoyed each other's body. They had gone on for far longer than any of them realized, totally oblivious to time, when Ajay enteblack through the unlocked door.

"Holy shit!"

Only Kamesh even botheblack to turn his attention to the newcomer. "Come on in ... come on ... here she is," he gasped, critically close to shooting his wad into Hema's convulsing pussy.

"Goddamn!" Ajay exclaimed as he stumbled over to the three lovers, tugging at his clothes and already getting a terrific hard-on. He stood to the side of the three wildly straining bodies and watched with excitement as he removed the rest of his clothes. He could tell that they were all three on the brink of orgasm, and he felt his own excitement growing with theirs. Hema felt the heat of her loins melt to pure sexual honey around Kamesh's deeply probing cock. She mouthed Shanti's cunt wildly and hungrily, driving on to more and more frenzied and delirious actions by Shanti's gasping and bawling. She could feel Shanti coming, the heat and throbbing of her greatly enlarged clit increasing magnificently in her mouth. It was pure ecstasy. She felt like she was coming in her cunt and in her mouth at the same time.

"Aaaaaggghhh ... suck ... suck it ... aaaahhhh!" Shanti screamed with delirious delight as her orgasm shook her body.

"Aaaawwww ... I'm going to come in you, baby!" Kamesh groaned in a deep sexual growl as he felt himself beginning to spurt and spew his hot jism, his cock-head buried as deep as it would go inside her tight little cunt.

Ajay's excitement grew almost uncontrollable as he watched the three entangled lovers bucking and shouting and convulsing as they all three were over-poweblack by tremendous waves of orgasm. He gazed intently at Hema in particular as the massive group climax dwindled and Shanti climbed off of Hema's wet, flushed face, leaving her glistening and gasping and dazed. Kamesh withdrew his shining prick from her ragged dark hole and Ajay saw thick drops of cum oozing out of her gaping pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm, that was good, baby," Shanti moaned, sliding down to the floor in front of Hema. "Didn't you just love that big cock?" she asked as she pressed her mouth to Hema's ravaged cunt and began to devour the cum that was leaking from deep inside her.

"You're next, buddy," Kamesh said weakly. He was sprawled on the thick carpet, resting from the draining power of his orgasm. "And she is really one tight piece of ass!"

"Just a second," Shanti said, lifting her head momentarily from between the thighs of the dazed, panting Hema. She plunged her tongue deeply into Hema's hole, trying to suck in every drop of Kamesh's jism that had flooded her pussy. She held the lips of the tender, young cunt-lips apart and pressed her open mouth against her open pussy-mouth, sucking hard to extract every drop of jism.

"Okay, she's all yours," Shanti said, licking her lips hungrily. She grabbed Ajay by the hand and pulled him down to the couch, his angry cock sticking straight up and ready for action. Hema's desire had been reawakened by Shanti's avid tonguing of her pussy and she responded immediately to Shanti's instruction to mount Ajay's hard prick. She climbed on top of his lap, her thighs straddling him and her firm young young tits staring him right in the face.

"Uuummmm, more cock. I love it!" she said as she loweblack her hips until her spread cunt touched the head of his cock.

"Oooh, you're hot!" Ajay said. "Come on, Hema! Drop your ass right down on me! Let me really feel what it's like in there!"

Hema loweblack her hips swiftly, sending Ajay's hard prick right to the center of her womb. "Aaaahhhhh," she sighed, regaining for a second time that feeling of a long, solid cock filling her young cunt! "Mmmmmmmmm ... I love it ... I love your cock!"

Shanti, who had been attending to Kamesh's cum-coveblack prick, turned her attention to the two lovers. "That's right, baby! Take it all in!" she yelled, turned on at the sight of Hema's wriggling and squirming hips, impaled on Ajay's erect cock. "Lean forward, honey," she instructed. "Push your tits against his chest." Hema complied rubbing her tits and hard, hot nipples against Ajay's chest, their mouths meeting in a wild, passionate kiss. "Now spread her ass-cheeks apart, Ajay," Shanti ordeblack, gazing lustfully at Hema's tight ass bobbing up and down on Ajay's prick.

Ajay grabbed a firm young cheek in each hand and pulled the two white buns of her ass apart to expose her dark, wrinkled asshole with its light surrounding fringe of black hair. "There it is, baby," Shanti said, turning toward Kamesh. "There's that crazy asshole of hers that I told you about. Looks nice, doesn't it?" As if to prove her point, she knelt between Ajay's legs and dipped her head down between Hema's spread cheeks. She flicked her hot tongue out at the puckered hole, tantalizing it with the tip of her tongue and nipping at it with her lips. She pressed her tongue into the very center of the tightly clenched hole as Kamesh watched and easily penetrated the seeming tightness.

"Goddam! You're right, it loosens up just like that," Kamesh said, amazed at the depth to which Shanti had sunk her tongue into Hema's rosy asshole. "Move over, baby. I've gotta get me some of that!"

Hema had been oblivious to their voices, aware only of the nice, long cock inside her pussy and the probing, snaking tongue inside her asshole. She didn't expect the sudden pressure of a much larger object against her sensitive but resilient shit-hole. At first it was just an added thrill to the pleasure she was already experiencing in her cunt. Then she felt her asshole being forced open wider and wider until she screamed out in pain.

"Ooohhhh ... it's tooo big ... it hurts!" she cried, aware suddenly of the fact that it was Kamesh behind her, trying to spear her tender anus with his massive cock. "Aaahhh ... aaaahhhh," she sighed as she resigned herself to her fate, being held tightly in place by both strong men. It was so tight. She didn't know if she could take it. But it was going in ... she could feel it ... slowly pushing in deeper ... deeper ...

"Aaaaahhhhhheeeeeeaaaaa!" she screamed. "SHOVE IT ... PUSH IT ... FUCK IT!" She felt the tremendous release of her asshole relaxing to receive the massive cock, the incredible feeling of her bowels being filled with hot, huge cock. The cock in her cunt was being squeezed even tighter by the ass-fucking. It was too much. She felt herself almost blacking out from the intensity of the crazy, gripping sexual pleasure.

Shanti looked on with excitement of her own. She was amazed at how passionately intense the young woman of nineteen was, she was amazed at how turned-on it made her to watch Hema being fucked that way, too, she grabbed the big dildo from its hiding place and began fucking herself savagely. Hema's burning, stretching, oozing pussy and asshole drove all four of them on and on into sexual delirium!

"Fuck her ... fuck her hard ... oh, God!" Shanti cried as she felt the intensity of the scene pushing her to the summit of a fiercely powerful orgasm.

Oh, it's too good, she thought in her sex-ravaged mind. And tomorrow, she dreamily remembered, Hema and Vijaya and Kamesh and me ... and Priyamani, too! "Aaaaaahhhhhhh!"

Kamesh waited patiently for what was to come. He was so hot and excited down deep inside he could hardly stand it, but he was straining to maintain his calm and patience. He knew it would be worth the wait. Goddamn, he kept repeating to himself, she's going to be great. He and Shanti had planned everything expertly. Their innocent little game of video blackmail was working perfectly, and Kamesh was ready now for the final payoff - Priyamani!

The knock at the door made his cock twitch in his pants. He knew it was her. He knew that Ajay would come through like he said he would. His mind was in a sensual haze as he opened the door and saw her standing there. Her youth and innocence and baby-faced sexiness hit him like a brick. He'd rarely seen her on this close up and the texture of her skin and taut swelling of her young tits and hips was staggering.

"Come on in," he said in a hoarse, lust-filled voice. He didn't even bother to hold the door or wait for her to enter, but just walked over to the big black couch and prepared to entertain her with a few select tapes.

"Why did Ajay want me to come over here?" Priyamani asked softly as she strolled over to the couch. "Is he here?" she asked, looking around the room, giving Kamesh a long, cool view of her sexy face framed by soft dark curls.

"No," Kamesh said softly. Goddam, he thought, I must sound like a zombie. Realizing how dazed his actions were, he tried to liven himself up. "Just you and me and two's company but three's ..." He trailed off in mid-sentence as Priyamani sat down beside him on the couch. Her body curved sexily into the soft velvet, contouring itself to the smooth material .

"Just you and me?" she asked innocently with a voice dripping with sex. She crossed her legs gracefully, accentuating the curves of her body revealed through the light white cloth of her summer dress. The matching cloth of her blouse revealed the tightness and firmness of her young, budding tits as she placed one hand behind her head.

Kamesh gaped with astonishment. God, he thought, she isn't even going to take any seducing. He allowed his eyes to wander over her luscious body, amazed at the sexiness this younger possessed. He never realized she was this sensual. Then it hit him: she was a natural. Just like Shanti.

A gorgeous, passionate woman born to give and take the most intense of sexual pleasures, he could see it now in her languid blue eyes. That look sis him in and just like Shanti, only in a younger's face and a younger's body!

Struggling to regain control of him and Kamesh walked slowly over to the video console and began to turn on the tape. "I have a tape I made that you might find interesting," he said in a soft, thick voice as he looked back over his shoulder at her sexy form that seemed to pulsate with lust.

"I'd love to see it," she whispered, her voice filled with lust for Kamesh that was becoming more and more obvious. She lounged back against the couch even more sensuously, making herself invitingly open to him.

"The hell with that," Kamesh said just as his finger touched the button. He flipped a few switches with one hand and point to the big projection screen with the other. "Watch," he instructed and sent a hot, pulsating image of lust-driven sexual activity bursting onto the screen.

He changed his mind at the last minute. Why bother with all the preliminaries? he thought. Shit, I don't need it! And instead of beginning the series of different films that he had planned on showing her to build up her sexual desire, he went straight for the real thing.

Priyamani responded as he had expected she would - not with a gasp of surprise but with a sigh of passion. The image before her was a madly passionate entanglement of her Aunt Vijaya, her best friend Hema, and Shanti. There were all three in a hot naked pile on Kamesh's big bed, tongues licking pussies, hands pinching nipples, dildos penetrating assholes - a wicked, wonderful view of sexual pleasure which appealed to her immediately.

Kamesh turned up the sound and the moans and cries joined with the noises of passion that Priyamani was already making.

"Oooohhhhh, baby," was all Kamesh could utter as he slid in beside her on the couch, immediately beginning to run his hands over the hot curves of her body.

"Kamesh ... ooohhh," she moaned, pressing herself against him. "I've wanted a man all summer ... you ... it had to be you. I've been dreaming about you for months," she confessed breathlessly inan uncontrollable rush of young lust. It was music to Kamesh's ears!

"I want you," she whispered in black, her face flushed with a dark glow and a languid look of passion in her eyes. She began undressing herself shamelessly, first removing her blouse to reveal her finely shaped tits with nipples swollen and aching for attention. Kamesh gazed on in a state of sexual shock as next she slid her ghaghra down her long, silky legs and revealed the golden-

haiblack triangle at the base of her firm belly. "I've been dying for you all summer ... I want you now," she whispered, leaning back against the couch and spreading her legs with a complete lack on inhibition.