Anthology of a Slut Shanti Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamn," Kamesh muttered to himself as he stared at her perfect body. He could feel the heat of her passion-inflamed skin and smell the sweet, musky scent of her virgin pussy. He leaned forward and gently touched her hot cunt-lips. She moaned with an intensity of passion that assured him of the pleasure of things to come. He felt the heat and wetness and throbbing of her still-closed pussy-lips. Slowly and softly he opened them, watching the expression of rapture on her face, lightly stroking the tips of his fingers through the steaming wetness of her cunt. "I'm going to make you feel like you never imagined possible," he said in a hoarse whisper, feeling her cunt-hole nip at his fingertips just as Shanti's lovely cunt did. He raised his fingers to his lips and tasted the sweet innocence of her pussy. "Uuummmmm," he moaned deeply.

"Priyamani? Do you like this?" he asked, nodding his head towardthe of the three female lovers on the video screen.

"Uuuummmmm ... yes," she sighed as she returned her gaze to the stimulating scene. Vijaya's mouth was glued to Shanti's fat pussy, the sounds of her licking and sucking quite audible over the speaker. Hema was working the big dildo in and out of Vijaya's pussy and tickling Vijaya's flexing asshole at the same time. Hema's legs were spread wide and Shanti's skilled fingers pulled and stretched her swollen pussy-flesh as they devoured each other.

It was a powerfully sexy scene to watch.

"I thought you'd like it," Kamesh replied. "It's not a tape."

"It's not?" Priyamani asked, turning her lust-filled face toward Kamesh.

"No, baby," Kamesh sighed. "That's live! They're all three just in the next room. " Priyamani stablack at him unbelievingly with a look of growing excitement on her face. "What do you say to be with them?"

"Will you ... will you fuck me?" she asked pleadingly.

"Yeah, baby," he replied with a wicked gleam in his eyes.

"And they can help!"

They retired to the bedroom where Kamesh abandoned Priyamani to the three excited women in the bed. He undressed himself leisurely and watched with pleasure as Hema and Shanti and Vijaya caressed and kissed Priyamani's excited young body from head to toe. Within minutes, his ten-inch cock was buried to the hilt in the tender, virgin pussy of the beautiful younger her smooth pussy-muscles squeezed and kneaded his rock-hard meat just like he knew they would. The lust in her face as he moved his long cock slowly inside the sensitive tunnel of her cunt was that of a woman who had completely abandoned her body and soul to passion. The other three women continued to caress both Priyamani and Kamesh as the virgin fucking progressed. They stroked and kissed and licked every part of the two lovers' bodies as all five of them became engulfed in the passion of the moment.

"Kamesh! Hey, are you here?" Ajay called out as he let himself in the unlocked door. Hearing no answer, he walked on in to the big living room and headed instinctively to the couch, attractedby the noise coming from the video recorder. He had wanted to find out how Kamesh had made out with Priyamani, but if there was a good tape on ... what the hell?

He sat down on the couch and gazed intently at the scene, not recognizing all the participants at first.

"Goddamn!" he cried as the initial confusion of the scene passed. There was Kamesh, his back to the camera and his big cock driving in and out of Priyamani's pussy. Ajay could just see Priyamani's face and could easily observe the intense passion that Kamesh was giving her. The lips of her tight, dark pussy were stretched in a hot, glistening circle around Kamesh's dick as it slid smoothly in and out of her cunt. He could make out her sharp cries of ecstasy each time his big cock slammed into her.

"And three other women, too!" he said to himself, closely observing the rest of the erotic action. There was Hema and her face pressed between the cheeks of Kamesh's ass, licking his asshole whileshe fondled his balls with her fingers. And Shanti was at the other end, devouring Priyamani's perfect tits with her hungry mouth while she rubbed Priyamani's hand into her own hot pussy. And last of all there was his wife, Vijaya! She was crouched beside the two lovers, holding one of Priyamani's delicate feet as she sucked her toes, her other hand between Priyamani's dripping thighs where one finger was buried inside her young asshole.

"Oh God," Ajay exclaimed, "what a tape!"

Still unaware that the action he was watching was going on right then in the same apartment, he leaned back on the couch and decided to go ahead and enjoy it.

"Goddamn," he muttered to himself enviously, "that sucker really has it made!"